Batman and Nightwing vs Spiderman and Daredevil(Read)

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DigitalShooter9

Both teams get 4 days prep

Morals off

Fight in abandoned warehouse at night..

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Meh, a prep battle.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Oy...in before Outsider suit STOmPZZ.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends how batman uses his resources.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DigitalShooter9

@wolverine08: Depending on how it goes, I might lower the prep or get rid of it....

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Depends how batman uses his resources.

ChildoftheAtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ouch at first I was going with team 2 kicks @$$ but 4 DAYS of prep... They could eliminate daredevil until spidey eliminates the supersonics but honestly batman and Nightwing take this 5/7

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm curious to know what Batman can do in this four days of prep since I know people are going to assume he just takes it. hmu

Mortium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals off Spider-Man tears Batman in half and rips Nightwing's head off. Daredevil can stay home.

TheBakeBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals off? Four days prep? Batman and Nightwing load up the warehouse with every kind of explosive Wanye money can buy, don't even show up to the battle, and obliterate Spider-Man and Daredevil from the Batcave while Alfred gives them tea and foot massages

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By patrat18

Batman stomps.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm curious to know what Batman can do in this four days of prep since I know people are going to assume he just takes it. hmu

You should read more batman... not saying batman wins, but If you think 4 days isn't enough fro him to come up with something with all his resources that could be a challenge for spidey, then yes you need to read more batman.....

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9 I'm on you.

I don't need to read anything. Maybe you should read my post. I asked a legitimate question. How can Batman with four days prep defeat Spider-man who also has four days prep. I never said four days wasn't enough to pose a threat. I'm just curious to know how he can win. All I'm saying is super geniuses have had more time to beat him mind you they were bloodlusted.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone saying Batman takes this is also underestimating Pete's prep skill. Mind you, I'm not saying Team 2 takes it, I'm just saying Batman and Nightwing aren't going to take this easily, if they do at all.

loplopool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By loplopool

Spiderman took out the sinister six with an hour prep time, which I really couldn't see batman killing any of those singularly with 1 hour prep

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DigitalShooter9

I don't need to read anything. Maybe you should read my post. I asked a legitimate question. How can Batman with four days prep defeat Spider-man who also has four days prep. I never said four days wasn't enough to pose a threat. I'm just curious to know how he can win. All I'm saying is super geniuses have had more time to beat him mind you they were bloodlusted.

Can you stop with that "I'm on you" thing? And If you asked how, then TheBakeBoss mentioned something, take a while to read it??

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Spiderman took out the sinister six with an hour prep time, which I really couldn't see batman killing any of those singularly with 1 hour prep

Batman doesn't kill !

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@marvel_boy2241 said:

I'm all-over you

Batman just needs a second to get insider suit. Daredevil is easily defeated with a loud sound emitter.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvel_boy2241 said:

I'm all-over you

Batman just needs a second to get insider suit. Daredevil is easily defeated with a loud sound emitter.

The Insider Suit has no feats showing that it would put Bruce Above Spider-Man in any capacity.

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By fiodestromus

Can't Spiderman also utilize four days of prep,he's not exactly going to be wasting his time in the four days.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme said:

@marvel_boy2241 said:

I'm all-over you

The Insider Suit has no feats showing that it would put Bruce Above Spider-Man in any capacity.

It is not featless at all...Bruce doesn't have to use it a thousand times to actually make it count as a feat. I mean he does not use it a lot, but it doesn't mean the suit is useless because batman actually had quite good use of it at times.. And you can't deny it's power, it basically gives batman the powers of the members of the JLA..

No Caption Provided

Here, batman is using it's green lantern ring power.....

And here is him handing Geo Force his a#@

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Featless? I don't think so...

In both examples I have provided the scans of, batman with the insider uses it's power ring ability..

And you were saying the Insider doesn't put batman above spiderman in any capacity? So wielding the power of a green lantern ring doesn't put bruce above spidey?

And thats not the only thing it could do...

It also grants him access to the speed force.

Gives him the ability to shoot heat vision.

Gives him durability and super powers..

Not all of those super abilities were used by bruce, but even if that is your argument, the gl ring effect should be enough to overcome spidey and note that he has used it and is therefore a feat..

Because I made this thread, I am not saying batman wins... There is no guarantee he still has the insider or if he would even consider using it as he isn't facing a powerhouse or anything.. But you saying the insider doesn't put batman above spidey in any way is just ridiculous..

It is basically the powers of the strong members of the justice league vs spiderman...

And please, don't mention the power issues. No matter how short the power lasts for the insider, spidey isn't surviving to see it run out, especially when batman can stimulate the power of a Green Lantern ring.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Shawnbaby

@digitalshooter9: I nevr said Featless...I said it doesn't have the feats to put him above Spider-Man.

The Insider Suit Emulates the powers of th eJLA...it does not copy them. All the powers are extremely watered down.

It grants him limited access to the speed force...it does not make him the Flash. He has no speed feats that put him above Spider-Man.

It lets him shoot heat beams...they are not the same power as Superman's. Nothing to suggest Spider-Man can't handle them.

It doesn't give him the power of a Green Lantern Ring. It lets him pull some of the Tricks GL's have. Nothing puts any of his "Constructs" on GL level.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By marvel_boy2241

@cable_extreme Don't ever try to get on me lol. I'm on you.

I'm all-over you

The insider suit has a battery that is easily depleted. It will take him a while to try tagging Spider-man. I've seen the scans and Spider-man is too agile for most of the insiders tricks. Add in the spider-sense and bada-bing bada-boom. I could go all day about that suit if you want. It wont ever take down Spidey.

@digitalshooter9 What exactly is the extent on the preparation of Batman? Does he have full knowledge on Spider-man? Does Spider-man have some knowledge of Batman? Or do they have to obtain it within four days of prep? Can they get actual help from others? Like armors or power rings?

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme Don't ever try to get on me lol. I'm on you.

I'm all-over you

The insider suit has a battery that is easily depleted. It will take him a while to try tagging Spider-man. I've seen the scans and Spider-man is too agile for most of the insiders tricks. Add in the spider-sense and bada-bing bada-boom. I could go all day about that suit if you want. It wont ever take down Spidey.

@digitalshooter9 What exactly is the extent on the preparation of Batman. Does he have full knowledge on Spider-man? Does Spider-man have some knowledge of Batman? Or do they have to obtain it within four days of prep? Can they get actual help from others? Like armors or power rings?

I'm on you. Blowing Spider-man up will never work. Not to mention two can play at that game. Spider-sense protects him.

Saint_Michael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals off? Four days prep? Batman and Nightwing load up the warehouse with every kind of explosive Wanye money can buy, don't even show up to the battle, and obliterate Spider-Man and Daredevil from the Batcave while Alfred gives them tea and foot massages

4 days prep does not mean one team gets access to the location of the fight and the chance to set all the traps they want before the other team gets there. Don't be so bias towards Batman.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#26  Edited By leonkarlen123

Team one due to their superior h2h skill and resources

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't Spiderman also utilize four days of prep,he's not exactly going to be wasting his time in the four days.

no one ever seems to think of this in these threads. it's not like spidey is going to be sitting back doing nothing.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 SpOck and DD can take this, Batmans prep is overrated and SpOck/ Peters' is grossly underrated and he does have an army and a lab and no morals is SOP for him.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce solos

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#31  Edited By Strider1992

Depends if this prep includes indepth knowledge of the opponents if it does then Team Batman if it doesn't Team Spider-man.