#1 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

Conditions

- Batman and Nightwing possesses standard equipment (Utility belt, Escrima sticks), SE and SS possesses their standard equipment.

- Oracle will constantly feed team 1 intel and advice of anything.

- Both sides possesses full knowledge on each other's fighting ability and equipment.

- Morals on, in character

- Team 1 is cannot kill, team 2 can win by any means necessary.

Team 1 starts near the vehicle on the left side, team 2 on the right.

vs

#2 Edited by Billdevil (433 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and Nightwing at least match the fighting skill of SE and SS (if not surpass). They also have better gear. I'll go with them till proven wrong.

#3 Posted by jashro44 (19787 posts) - - Show Bio

batman and night wing. Snake eyes and storm shadow aren't that much better than batman to handle him and nightwing while fighting each other. In fact its debatable if they are better than batman.

Unless this batman and nightwing vs snake eyes and storm shadow I say batman and nightwing.

#4 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44:

Unless this batman and nightwing vs snake eyes and storm shadow I say batman and nightwing.

What?

#5 Posted by Antonio_Blackheart (1542 posts) - - Show Bio

i going with snake eyes and storm shadow

#6 Posted by jashro44 (19787 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@jashro44:

What?

The title says batman and nightwing vs snake eyes vs storm shadow. I'm not sure if you meant storm shadow and snake eyes to be on the same team.

#7 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@jashro44:

What?

The title says batman and nightwing vs snake eyes vs storm shadow. I'm not sure if you meant storm shadow and snake eyes to be on the same team.

They are on the same team. sorry for title.

#8 Posted by jashro44 (19787 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@jashro44 said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@jashro44:

What?

They are on the same team. sorry for title.

No problem. I will go with team 2 I think nightwing is the weak link.

#9 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2010 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL. Why would team one need oracle?

#10 Posted by Icon_Marvel (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Since this is a comic site... BAT FAMILY!!

#11 Posted by HeartsUnity (8 posts) - - Show Bio

They are all badasses, but team Batman takes it with superior intellect and tactics.

#12 Edited by JayAaerow (450 posts) - - Show Bio

...Er...I don't know much about Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow as far as the movies go. But unless they fight metahumans, handle supernatural, and also handle galactic and cosmic problems(Both Batman AND Nightwing led the JLA and other teams), im going with the Batfamily. Feel free to prove me wrong.

#13 Edited by Quartermaim (617 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman & Nightwing have better fighting feats than Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow.

Batman & Nightwing live in a world full of superpower insanity.

Snake-Eyes and Storm Shadow live in a world of terrorists (and depending on which comics you allow...autobots and deceptacons).

Batman & Nightwing take this.

#14 Posted by sync1 (2858 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and nightwing ftw

#15 Posted by russellmania77 (14607 posts) - - Show Bio

batman solos

#16 Posted by bunt947 (374 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman cannot solo, but Team 1 FTW

#17 Posted by Theorder14 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

i can see team 2 win this if there's no prep