Batman and Nightwing vs Moon Knight and Daredevil.

Ziro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ziro

Have at it.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Hellos

Team Batz
Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sleuth

Batman and Nightwing. Moon Knight is a weak link and that's going to hurt Daredevil in the end.

Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

I see why you did the other battle, lol 
Bats and Wing.  In a good fight.
NathanielEssex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By NathanielEssex
DD&MK moonknight can take nightwing. Daredevil can beat Batman. If anything after nightwing is taken out it's DD AND moonknight to take on the bat. Bats is getting a little overrated and his batarangs have no chance of hitting DD and H2H, DD takes him on skill and agility. Batman can't hide in the dark or surprise attack, which is his thing. DD takes it.
Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jx4gz
@NathanielEssex said:

"

DD&MK moonknight can take nightwing. Daredevil can beat Batman. If anything after nightwing is taken out it's DD AND moonknight to take on the bat. Bats is getting a little overrated and his batarangs have no chance of hitting DD and H2H, DD takes him on skill and agility. Batman can't hide in the dark or surprise attack, which is his thing. DD takes it.
"
Daredevil cant take Batman
Team 1 wins, regardless of who gets paired up, Moon Knight will be the first to go out

If Daredevil gets paired up with Bats he is going to lose 
Daredevil is no where near as skilled as Batman is either
Even in a hand to hand fight, Batman would beat Daredevils ass all over the place.
NathanielEssex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By NathanielEssex
How so? Batman and DD are both top tier H2H fighters. Bats is at a disadvantage. His main weapon is Sneak attacks and shadow hiding. None of that flies with DD they'd have to go H2H and bats isn't fast or agile enough for DD. He may know how to do it and CAN be agile if he needs to but that's DD specialty.
Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jx4gz
@NathanielEssex said:
"
How so? Batman and DD are both top tier H2H fighters. Bats is at a disadvantage. His main weapon is Sneak attacks and shadow hiding. None of that flies with DD they'd have to go H2H and bats isn't fast or agile enough for DD. He may know how to do it and CAN be agile if he needs to but that's DD specialty.
"
Batman is a top tier fighter, Daredevil is only a class 6 in the OHOTMU. For every feat Daredevil has performed, Batman has done something 10x better

Coupled with his superior attributes, intellect, and the fact that he knows 127 styles of martial arts vs Daredevil with 6 styles

Daredevil would lose. 

It doesnt matter who gets paired up, Batman would take out either of team 2, 

Team 1 wins
NathanielEssex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By NathanielEssex
You just can't argue with batman fan... He's the worlds greatest detective not the worlds best fighte of all time. We can both agree this fight actually comes down to DD vs Batman. DD doesn't need 127 styles of martial arts the fact is he has no powers. He can fight well, so can daredevil. Batman isn't as agile or fast.
Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jx4gz
@NathanielEssex said:
"
You just can't argue with batman fan... He's the worlds greatest detective not the worlds best fighte of all time. We can both agree this fight actually comes down to DD vs Batman. DD doesn't need 127 styles of martial arts the fact is he has no powers. He can fight well, so can daredevil. Batman isn't as agile or fast.
"
Batman is also one of the DCU top five fighters
Daredevil isnt even in Marvel U top 5
It doesnt matter, the only advantage Daredevil has over Batman is agility, Batman has him beat in everything else

I never said Daredevil cant fight well, he can, just not as well as Batman 

And unlike Daredevil, Batman has actual feats to prove hes one of the best
NathanielEssex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By NathanielEssex
Haha I'm just so tired of Batman! When you boil it down he should totally suck. He's a genius with gadgets, but every other hero is a genius level intellect. As for the handbooks we both know those things don't mean squat. If they really did no one would be on this forum. DD can beat or match anyone Marvel character at H2H. Caps good but even he knows DD is a match. Batman can throw batarangs DD would easily catch them. If he threw them back, Bats? Not so much. Fact is bats can't hit DD. With punches or projectiles
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#12  Edited By vuviper

@NathanielEssex said:

"

"

"This conclusion is underscored by the very fact of Batman's seemingly superhuman skills. It is widely acknowledged that Batman is the most highly-skilled fighter in the world, possibly the greatest human fighter the world has ever known. To supposed that someone could master every aspect of violent combat to an unheard- of degree without harboring a deep and abiding fascination with said violence is psychologically implausible. One might just a well say that Da Vinci wasn't Fascinated with art."  

No Caption Provided

What makes you say batman isn't as agile or fast? Even if he wasn't, Nightwing definitely is. 
Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jx4gz
@NathanielEssex said:

"

Haha I'm just so tired of Batman! When you boil it down he should totally suck. He's a genius with gadgets, but every other hero is a genius level intellect. As for the handbooks we both know those things don't mean squat. If they really did no one would be on this forum. DD can beat or match anyone Marvel character at H2H. Caps good but even he knows DD is a match. Batman can throw batarangs DD would easily catch them. If he threw them back, Bats? Not so much. Fact is bats can't hit DD. With punches or projectiles
"
haha no one said you have to like him, hes a better fighter then Daredevil 
Every character has genius level intellect? Something tells me that you havent read alot of comics if you believe they all have genius level intellects

If that was the case, Reed Richards would be a useless character then and Marvel Earth could get by without him 

Yes the handbooks don't mean squat...I guess Marvel doesn't know their characters that well do they /rolls eyes

Daredevil couldnt match and beat Marvels top fighters, Daredevil ended up running away from Captain America, Daredevil got beat by Echo, Daredevil got beat by Typhoid Mary, Daredevil got beat by Black Panther.

Caps isnt just good, hes better then Daredevil, Cap is a class 7 fighter in the Marvel handbook, Daredevil is a class 6, and Daredevil ran away from Cap.

Batman doesnt need batarangs to beat Daredevil, hes a etter fighter then he is.

Bats cant hit Daredevil? Funny....

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Frank Castle doesnt seem to have trouble hitting Daredevil....
NathanielEssex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By NathanielEssex
My bad I didn't mean literally every hero I meant most I.e reed Richards, spider-man, green goblin, ant-man, beast blah blah blah blah blah. And punisher isn't hitting DD in that panel he's sympathizing with DD because DD is so hungry. Fine, Batman wins. The greatest fighter the world has ever known? Lol fu*kin batman I swear to god he's so ridiculous. That why I stopped reading. I love long Halloween and all the classics but i grew so tired of how ridiculous the writing was getting.
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By vuviper
@NathanielEssex said:
"
"

Can't catch a Batarang?
 Can't catch a Batarang?
No Caption Provided
Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Jx4gz
@NathanielEssex said:
"
My bad I didn't mean literally every hero I meant most I.e reed Richards, spider-man, green goblin, ant-man, beast blah blah blah blah blah. And punisher isn't hitting DD in that panel he's sympathizing with DD because DD is so hungry. Fine, Batman wins. The greatest fighter the world has ever known? Lol fu*kin batman I swear to god he's so ridiculous. That why I stopped reading. I love long Halloween and all the classics but i grew so tired of how ridiculous the writing was getting.
"
These characters you named have scientific intellect and aren't anymore battle smart then Captain America or Black Panther are.

I never said Batman was the greatest fighter in the world, but hes better then Daredevil and has the feats to show it, and Punisher has tagged Daredevil on numerous occasions on panel including that Daredevil Punisher crossover. I think you need to read up on both characters before posting again...
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vuviper
@Jx4gz said:
" @NathanielEssex said:
"
"
These characters you named have scientific intellect and aren't anymore battle smart then Captain America or Black Panther are.  I never said Batman was the greatest fighter in the world, but hes better then Daredevil and has the feats to show it, and Punisher has tagged Daredevil on numerous occasions on panel including that Daredevil Punisher crossover. I think you need to read up on both characters before posting again... "
I think he's refering to the Batman origins i quoted
NathanielEssex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By NathanielEssex
Relax it's just a forum. I think DD could take batman. That's an opinion we aren't writting a bible here.
Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Jx4gz
@NathanielEssex said:
"
Relax it's just a forum. I think DD could take batman. That's an opinion we aren't writting a bible here.
"
Well you're wrong, and don't post on a forum unless you're ready for people to criticize you, especially when your opinion makes no sense
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Batman and Nightwing win here, they are just better fighters overall.

Due to his enhanced sensory abilities and martial arts training Daredevil is a worthy adversary and he has an agility/acrobatic advantage on Batman, but overall Batman is the fighter who knows more styles, and has equal if not better feats. Could Daredevil defeat Batman in H2H combat? Certainly, is he the better fighter and will he do it with regularity? I lean towards no as the answer.

However that isn't the deciding factor in this fight. The deciding factor is that moon Knight (bless his heart), just realistically doesn't have much chance of beating an opponent in Nightwing who is far more agile and skilled than an aging Marc Spector.

Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Jx4gz

Daredevil isnt on Batmans level of hand to hand, hell Daredevil isnt on Captain Americans level of hand to hand

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By vuviper

@Jx4gz:  Well i still think he could give him a good fight and has a chance of beating him, I just think Batman's is much higher. My knowledge of Daredevil comes only from this site and Battle forums though

Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Jx4gz
@vuviper said:
"  @Jx4gz:  Well i still think he could give him a good fight and has a chance of beating him, I just think Batman's is much higher. My knowledge of Daredevil comes only from this site and Battle forums though "
He could give him a good fight, he would still lose though
Zemoftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moon knight and daredevil. Noghtwimg is weak link... and a chump;)

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Moon Knight is massively outskilled here.

arqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So this is basically 2 Batman vs 2 Poor Mans Batman.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@arqe said:

So this is basically 2 Batman vs 2 Poor Mans Batman.

Daredevil has the skill to rival both Batman and Nightwing, it's Moonknight who's out of his league here.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The almost unparalleled combat skills. The gear. The original Dynamic Duo who rewrote the book on teamwork.

Yeah.

Batman and Nightwing win.

Zemoftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nightwing is out of his league here