Batman & Nightwing vs Daredevil & Captain America (no prep)

coolpunk5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By coolpunk5

Each team is given no prep. Random encounter.

Standard gear for all.

Fight ends with KO or surrender of both team members.

On the streets and rooftops of Gotham at night and raining.

Start 4 blocks away from each other.

Who takes it?

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By zaied

Team 1. Batman beats either on his own, and Nightwing can match up with Marc IMO.

coolpunk5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By coolpunk5

@zaied: interesting. I thought maybe if it was in hell's kitchen maybe DD and MK could pull it out. What adjustments do you think I could make to make a fair and good battle? Trying to find a good team for bats and nightwing. I almost put daredevil and captain America or iron fist.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 1

coolpunk5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By coolpunk5

@oreoassassin: do you think with ease? Would subbing in captain America or iron fist in for moon knight even it out a little more?

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coolpunk5: They will have trouble but they without a doubt take a comfortable majority. Adding in Iron Fist would be too much, but subbing in Cap for Moon Knight would make this alot more interesting

coolpunk5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoassassin: yeah I think so too lol. Okay yeah, let's go ahead and do that. Plus it's raining so DD can "see" better....

Avatar image for alessandro_souzamarques
alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. Cap beats Batman, DD beats Nightwing.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 in a hard battle.

ComiKing24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 wins. The 30 minutes prep is a big factor because Batman is amazing with prep. Batman can take down Captain America, especially if he spends half the prep time learning his weaknesses and moves. Daredevil and Nightwing are pretty even, but I know that Batman could K.O Cap before Daredevil can K.O Nightwing. So if Daredevil were to beat Dick, Batman would fight Daredevil. If he were to use the other 15 minutes prep for Daredevil, he can defeat him after a while. Batman and Nightwing win 6.5/10.

Quickfingers26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm the setting plays a huge factor here. Some of you may thing Daredevil is the weak link but the setting gives him home-field advantage and his senses cancel out the Batboy's biggest strength... stealth.

For me- Cap and Bat are a stalemate if Batman has gear. And DD and Nightwing are normally a stalemate. But DD at home and neutralizing the stealth... ehh. That may cancel the prep and teamwork advantage that Batman and Nightwing have.

I'm leaning towards Batman and Nightwing due to teamwork now.

For me a more interesting fight would be no-prep, sunny day battle in a coliseum... Batman/Nightwing vs Cap/Winter Soldier. Eliminate the Batman necessary handicap of prep and debate the battle. Which is legitimately a better fighting squad?

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I give this to team 2 after a good fight. I think Nightwing goes down first. Matt's radar gives him an advantage in the rain at night.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

team 1

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

The prep would allow for Batman and Nightwing to research their opponents and Dick's body reading should mean he can work out Matt's blindness. With sonics, Nightwing can take on DD, possibly win, and Batman can beat Captain America.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman solos

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Prep makes this unfair.

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

coolpunk5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So a little mix but the prep give bats and nightwing the edge in majority is what I'm seeing.

What would the result be given no prep and random enounter?

Avatar image for marcus_halberstram
Marcus_Halberstram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team1 6/10

coolpunk5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quickfingers26: I was with you I thought maybe only 30 minutes of prep and being home turf for DD in the rain might make it even. But it's a similar setting to Gotham plus 30 minutes seems to mmbe more than enough..

coolpunk5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By coolpunk5

@thedandyman: good point with the Sonics. The prep seems to be the deciding factor here.. But without prep?

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman solos with prep.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ParagonNate

@coolpunk5:

Without prep team 2 takes it more often then not. The key thing is that DD is all round superior to Nightwing.

DD is stronger, arguably more agile, can avoid most attacks with is radar sense, is faster, and is the more skilled of the two. If he fights Dick first he will eventually win, then go to help Cap with Bats, seeing as that fight is so close it isn't ending anytime soon. Cap vs Batman is pretty much 50/50, if I had to pick I would say Cap but not easily or quickly.

If the they wind up fighting the other way around, with DD fighting Bats and Cap fighting Nightwing. The fights would both be shorter, with Cap beating Nighting faster than DD would and Bats beating DD faster than he would beat Cap (if he beats Cap). Thing is Cap would beat Grayson way faster than Bats would beat DD. Once again resulting ina double team that Bruce just can't win.

With no prep team 2 6-7/10.

coolpunk5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonnate: good points. Would moving the fight to Gotham or even Wayne Mansion or the Batcave even the scales without prep? Or would they sway too much towards Bats and Nightwing?

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coolpunk5:

Honestly the fight's nearly even as it is, you could move it to Wayne Manor to give Bruce and Grayson the home field advantage to make it even more even however. Moving it to the Batcave would be unwise I think, seeing as there are so many pieces of gear or equipment that either of team one could pick up if they needed it, on top of them knowing the cave as well as they know the manor. Just my two cents. Gotham might be best seeing as it would provide team one with knowledge of the area, which might help Dick more than it would anyone else. You could also leave it as it is, a case for team one certainly can be made here, regardless of how my opinion on how the fight would go down.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. Nightwing can't last as long as DD and Captain America will against Batman. I'd wager DD and Captain America can stalemate Batman.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman and Nightwing due to the teamwork factor.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dynamic Duo in a good one

coolpunk5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonnate: well said. I believe this would be a pretty epic battle regardless of situation. Daredevil and batman staring each other down on opposing rooftops would be awesome lol.

Superindian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman nd nightwing take it with ease..... Cmon d fight is in Gotham....

Team one wins.... havnt u seen deathbattle between them.... He is the goddamn Batman

Superindian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Superindian

batman nd nightwing take it with ease..... Cmon d fight is in Gotham....

Team one wins.... havnt u seen deathbattle between them.... He is the goddamn Batman

coolpunk5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By coolpunk5

@superindian: no I haven't seen it lol. But DD and Cap are pretty damn good themselves I believe it could go either way honestly..

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If teamwork plays a role in this then I'd be willing to give a possible 6/10 win to Batman and Nightwing, maybe a 5/10 draw. If not then Daredevil and Captain America get a good majority.

coolpunk5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By coolpunk5

@thedandyman: oh it absolutely does... It's part of why bats and nightwing are so good but in the rain will help Matt. And Cap is Cap so it's tough fight for both teams either way.

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok it's a random, so that takes out Batman prep.

Cap has the best stats, DD is the guy with the best avoidance and agility. Batman is best overall martial artist and Nightwing is decent all around but about a step behind the others.

Steve or Matt hold off Batman long enough that their partner bests Dick and then begin a double team on Bruce. At least for a majority.

adman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Two

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By DigitalShooter9

@risingbean said:

Ok it's a random, so that takes out Batman prep.

Cap has the best stats, DD is the guy with the best avoidance and agility. Batman is best overall martial artist and Nightwing is decent all around but about a step behind the others.

Steve or Matt hold off Batman long enough that their partner bests Dick and then begin a double team on Bruce. At least for a majority.

Thing is when Bruce sees Nightwing is down, he might play it dirty and use gadgets. AFIK he has sonics as standard gear. and I think he can figure out Matt's blindness and deduce he has enhanced hearing and sonic him.

He can use stealth on Cap alongside other gadgets and I think Dick can at least tire either of the two.

I say too close to call.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing is when Bruce sees Nightwing is down, he might play it dirty and use gadgets. AFIK he has sonics as standard gear. and I think he can figure out Matt's blindness and deduce he has enhanced hearing and sonic him.

He can use stealth on Cap alongside other gadgets and I think Dick can at least tire either of the two.

I say too close to call.

It's definitely a good fight.

I disagree that Matt has a tendency to "tell" he is blind. And beyond that he may be able to shake off the sonics. It's not a one shot win. I take into account Bruce may get nasty after Dick falls, but I don't see it being an insta-win.

As for stealth, Bruce could use it if he can outrun Steve (and that is his best bet. imho) but Matt won't be fooled.

As for tiring, Steve doesn't. Most likely the Marvel heroes take a slim majority after a great brawl. The Marvel guys will win based on Cap overwhelming through endurance, skill and versatile weapon as well as Matt's finesse, skill set and agility. If the DC guys take it it would be mostly based on gadgets, with better teamwork and a solid martial arts base.

I'm leaning to the Marvel guys taking on account that I see Dick as the weak link.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

Team 1. Perfect teamwork and better equipment.