Batman and Nightwing v.s Iron Man and War Machine (Iron Patriot)

The_Scare_Crow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Batman and Nightwing v.s Iron Man and War Machine (Iron Patriot) (30 votes)

Batman and Nightwing 30%
Iron Man and War Machine (Iron Patriot) 70%
Draw 17%

• 
FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Iron man solos, warmachine solos

Batman solos with 1 batarang

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Batman uses his grappling gun to pull them down, then Nightwing electrocutes them and fries their circuits. If that doesn't work then Batman should be able to take them down with lots of batarangs. Nightwing can do some flips to distract the metal men.

Wodaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think that batman and nightwing have a natural stream of fighting together that is too overpowering.

Yes iron man and war machine (iron patriot) have their tech which is better than batman and nightwings but you can't beat a good old EMP, even if the super tech armoured pair have a reboot it stills give the Gotham duo time to attack, the DC dudes have a better martial arts, tactical, reflex and adaptability. Not to re-mention their team working skill

Even though the marvel men will give a fair fight and that the fight would be trickier for batman or nightwing to go 1v1 with iron man or war machine (iron patriot)......

I would have to give this to batman and nightwing

Avatar image for travistouchdown
TravisTouchdown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

War Machine solos without the suit.

Ampthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wodaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Wodaman01

@ampthunder: @wodaman01: this I completely agree with.

Thanks I wasn't sure if I was right but I'm glad that somebody else thinks the same

brian88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man and Iron Patriot obviously. Iron Man's tech allows him to scout Bats and nightwing better than bats and nightwing can. There's a thousand things Iron Man can do and Bats probably has a chance if Iron Man's some dumb dude in a suit but he's not and he can stay in the air for a long period of time just to keep bats from tagging him with anything.

AZTERIX_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Both Batman and Nightwing have been defeated by street levellers(e.g. Deathstroke.) Batman's tactical advantage, tech and fighting prowess could be a problem. Suits easily take though, Nightwing's electricty couldnt harm stark-tech. Iron Man and Warmachine could easily fly up in the sky and play missile/repulsor cat and mouse ;)

Batman would advise he and Nightwing to retreat since Wayne is smart after-all.

Maxtrong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wodaman01: Out of curiosity, how do Batman and NW escape the concussive force of the EMP? I think The other two are tactical enough, to not be that close together, so they can't both be taken down at the same time. I mean, they are both involved in war. Tony makes WMD's and War Machine is a great tactician.

Wodaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdalsim: I actually said that iron man and war machine (iron patriot) get emp'd

Whilst tony and James one of the best tacticians in marvel, batman is a better tactician and nightwing follows in his footsteps.

And as for their concussive blasts, I understand that their body armour would at most cut the impact and damage in half and I'm not saying they wouldn't get hit because they would due to iron man and iron patriots skill but they have awesome reflexes thanks to their training, so there's that.

Maxtrong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdalsim: I actually said that iron man and war machine (iron patriot) get emp'd

Whilst tony and James one of the best tacticians in marvel, batman is a better tactician and nightwing follows in his footsteps.

And as for their concussive blasts, I understand that their body armour would at most cut the impact and damage in half and I'm not saying they wouldn't get hit because they would due to iron man and iron patriots skill but they have awesome reflexes thanks to their training, so there's that.

I know you said who gets EMP'd, but I'm asking how the other two get away from it the wave. It's have to be a big one, to get them both and it would endanger Batman and Nightwing, as well. If we're assuming some small, single directional wave, without recoil...

That's what I mean by War Machine's tactical experience. If an emp could drop them, they'd know not to be close enough to each other, to where they could both be dropped. By the time a second emp went off, assuming it hits it's intended target, the other would be functional, again.

Batman may be a great tactician, on the street, but when it comes to warfare, I think he's outclassed, here.

This is all assuming Tony doesn't have one of his suits that are immune to emp's, of course. As far as I knew, the suitis pretty much one big faraday cage.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony and Rhodey SHRED the Dynamic Duo. Bat fans are funny.

Wodaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdalsim: wait does iron man have an emp proof suit?

And if batman and nightwing don't escape the emp then it doesn't really effect them because they only have a few devices that run on electricity.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

just like that?

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#16  Edited By MasterKungFu

in that case team 2

Zalewski14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Nightwing frying their circuits wouldn't work because, as seen in the Avengers movie, Thor blasted Tony with lightning and that just charged him up and made him have more powerful blasts.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4