Batman and Joker vs Superman and Lex Luthor vs Mr. Fantastic and Dr. Doom vs Spiderman and Green Goblin.

• 51 results
AllaithAlsaleh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Batman and Joker vs Superman and Lex Luthor vs Mr. Fantastic and Dr. Doom vs Spiderman and Green Goblin. (47 votes)

Batman and Joker. 11%
Superman and Lex Luthor. 30%
Fantastic and Dr. Doom. 64%
Spiderman and Green Goblin. 2%

The one-Above-All and the presence believe that only one universe must survive so the MARVEL universe and DC universe votes for their two bests each a hero and a villain but both them get in a draw DC draw was between Batman and Joker AND Superman and Lex Luthor while MARVEL draws between Mr. Fantastic and Dr. Doom AND Spiderman and Green Goblin so TOAA and The presence puts them in a four way team match to the death two teams can't work together to save their universe one team must win the other three must die or the two universes wil get destroyed they can't use outside help the four teams are bloodlusted 5 years prep, no kryptonite, no sundip, no magic, bfr is allowed fight takes place on our earth where military wiil come and try to stop the battle they don't give a shit about casualties.

• 
CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheesesticks: Sort of irrelevant if you built it or not and you still haven't mentioned anything that will help them win, it seems like your just assuming they can based on some scans you've seen.

If you knew the context then you would know that Doom gained the Beyonders powers because the Beyonder was making it so people could have what they wanted and Doom wanted ultimate power and has shown on more than one occasion that his mind can't handle high levels of power.

Also pretty sure there was more to the Galactus device than that.

- I already said many things that Reed and Doom could use to beat the other. How does Luthor and Supes will survive being BFR into the negative zone? How does that doesn't help them win? They can prep a shield to counter Supes speed and then BFR Luthor and Supes. Win. You on the other end didn't show anything that could give Luthor and Supes the win.

- I know the context with the Beyonder. Did Doom stole Beyonder power or no? Yes and that was my point. I love how you think that you're the only knowing the context behind the scans. You want me to post the whole story just to show you that i've read it or only the scan with the feats? I don't have that much time to waste on posting the whole fight instead of the feat that's important.

- Sure, another excuse to negate my Galactus feat. ''I don't know, but there's probably more to your scan''. Whatever man, you're a sore looser.

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Tyger

@dextersinister: You should pick up an issue of Future Foundation if you think they can't obtain those things. Dimension and time hopping are a major part of the characters.

@dre_savage: Time circuits in Doom's armor. (See Zoom, Velicidad, or Hiro from Heroes.) Red Sun aura (much simpler than the 'Sentry' aura Reed built for WWHulk.) Either of which could not require activation, or could be programmed to activate automatically.