Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jackofspades

10 league of shadows ninjas VS

• Morals are on if they had any already
  • Random encounter
  • Win by KO/Death/Incapacitation also feats from their movies only and standard weapons in movies only/ (edit just feats from the first punisher)

FIGHTING HERE

therainmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By therainmaker

punisher solos because of the fact that he's a trained marksman who isn't afraid to use his gun. No one in that DC line up is bulletproof.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By New_World_Order

Avengers. Hawkeye has good enough accuracy to take down most of them alone.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jackofspades

@therainmaker said:

punisher solos because of the fact that he's a trained marksman who isn't afraid to use his gun. No one in that DC line up is bulletproof.

there are people on the dc side that use guns too

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Shawnbaby

Marvel easily.

Nolanverse is not impressive when compared to the MCU.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cooljammy18

Warzone Punisher and Cap could do it together really. Cap could possibly take out half of the Nolan team in a single shield throw.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

Random encounter?!

Punisher got all his weapons = solo...

Captain solo....

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By MethoKi

@therainmaker: Didn't they say that Batman's suit is bulletproof? I think it is.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Shawnbaby

@Batman242 said:@therainmaker: Didn't they say that Batman's suit is bulletproof? I think it is.

It's not Rocket Launcher Proof.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MethoKi

@Shawnbaby: Lol true, I wasn't trying to say Batman's team would win, I was saying that his suit is bulletproof. I'm right on that, BUT his team would lose.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Shawnbaby

@Batman242 said:

@Shawnbaby: Lol true, I wasn't trying to say Batman's team would win, I was saying that his suit is bulletproof. I'm right on that, BUT his team would lose.

Truth be told The Nolanverse Batsuit was only Bullet Resistant...and in the Dark Knight it was made less so.

http://www.hark.com/clips/vywnrdjlbr-tear-resistant-bulletproof

Bruce Wayne: Tear resistant?

Lucius Fox: This sucker will stop a knife.

Bruce Wayne: Bulletproof?

Lucius Fox: Anything but a straight shot.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MethoKi

@Shawnbaby: Yea and he got stabbed by Talia, but then again, that was in the side.

Cap and Punisher are the only true threats.... unless they start far and that gives Hawkeye the advantage.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cooljammy18

@Batman242 said:

@Shawnbaby: Yea and he got stabbed by Talia, but then again, that was in the side.

Cap and Punisher are the only true threats.... unless they start far and that gives Hawkeye the advantage.

Black Widow is as well.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MethoKi

@cooljammy18: Nahh, IMO, she's not that much of a threat.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jackofspades

i have edit the thread with 10 league of shadows ninjas

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Shawnbaby

@Batman242 said:

@cooljammy18: Nahh, IMO, she's not that much of a threat.

She outclasses Catwoman, Dent, Joker, and Scarecrow. She's easily on Par with Bruce and Ra's for skill...The biggest threat to her is Bane.

JJ62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By JJ62

Well I think Marvel wins, but it's not a stomp by any means. First off Joker and Scarecrow don't really have much skill they're just crazy and in direct confrontation they'd get beat by mostly everyone. So it's basically Batman, Bane, Catwoman and Ras al Gul vs Captain America, Nick Fury, Black Widow, Hawkeye and Punisher. Now Punisher is Marvel's weakest link he's only skilled in minimal martial arts, his only claim to fame is that he usually shoots his enemy before it becomes a hand to hand fight because he'd get smoked in most h2h fights, I think Cap could beat most of these guys individually but 4 on 1 would be too much but add that ninja Black Widow and master martial artist and battle tactician Fury, plus a dude who never misses AND a guy who'll shoot up anyone in 2 seconds...team Batman gets beat, I think Bane would last the longest he's a better fighter than Batman IMO.

JJ62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By JJ62

@Batman242 Widow outclasses everyone on Batman's team except Bane and Batman and even then she's just barely below Batman's level, I'd put her on par with Nightwing. She presents a very large threat...

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jackofspades

@JJ62 said:

Well I think Marvel wins, but it's not a stomp by any means. First off Joker and Scarecrow don't really have much skill they're just crazy and in direct confrontation they'd get beat by mostly everyone. So it's basically Batman, Bane, Catwoman and Ras al Gul vs Captain America, Nick Fury, Black Widow, Hawkeye and Punisher. Now Punisher is Marvel's weakest link he's only skilled in minimal martial arts, his only claim to fame is that he usually shoots his enemy before it becomes a hand to hand fight because he'd get smoked in most h2h fights, I think Cap could beat most of these guys individually but 4 on 1 would be too much but add that ninja Black Widow and master martial artist and battle tactician Fury, plus a dude who never misses AND a guy who'll shoot up anyone in 2 seconds...team Batman gets beat, I think Bane would last the longest he's a better fighter than Batman IMO.

what about the 10 league of shadows ninjas i added

JJ62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By JJ62

@jackofspades Oh, I didn't notice that the picture didn't load on my computer for some reason, well that changes things a bit. Now, it's a much more even fight. I think Fury and Hawks together could take those guys because they've both shown they can handle it with ninjas before, while Widow takes Catwoman in a straight battle and then Punisher and Cap go head to head with Bane and Bats. IMO Cap would beat both Bats and Bane in a 1 on 1 fight, but not at the same time, Punisher evens up the odds a bit...now I don't know who wins, those ninjas make a real difference.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Shawnbaby

Batman - Lots of gear...mostly prefers to go straight into H2H though. Won't kill.

Joker - Will use guns...but mostly prefers Knives. Very little showing of any real skill using either.

Bane - Strictly H2H

Catwoman - Mostly H2H

Harvey - Uses guns. Has to flip his coin first though. Mostly Featless. No real showings of any kind of skill.

Scarecrow - No ranged weaponry. No H2H skill. Only effective at extreme close range with his fear Toxin.

Ra's - Good with a Sword. Otherwise featless.

League of Shadows - Sword users. Featless.

Captain America - Strong, Fast, Skilled in H2H. Unbreakable Shield that can be used at close or Medium range.

Hawkeye - Precision Marksman with his Bow. Decent H2H skills. Trick Arrows that can be used for various Effects

Black Widow - Guns and Gadgets. Highly Skilled in H2H, Fast and Agile.

Nick Fury - Pretty much Marvel's only weak link. Not much in the way of skill showings. Pretty good with a Rocket Launcher though. Does the Helicarrier count as Standard Gear? :D

Punisher - Guns. Lots of Guns. Very skilled marksman. Decent H2H

JJ62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By JJ62

@Shawnbaby Fury isn't Marvel's weakest link, he spars against Cap regularly and has even stalemated him in h2h combat I believe. Frank is the weakest one on marvel, he's only had minimal martial arts training I don't even think he could match Hawkeye in h2h combat.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Esquire

Yeah, Cap could conceivably solo. He can oneshot several people per shield throw, and nobody on Team DC can catch him.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Shawnbaby

@JJ62 said:

@Shawnbaby Fury isn't Marvel's weakest link, he spars against Cap regularly and has even stalemated him in h2h combat I believe. Frank is the weakest one on marvel, he's only had minimal martial arts training I don't even think he could match Hawkeye in h2h combat.

It's movie Versions. Fury hasn't done anything in the movies except to take out a Jet with a Rocket Launcher while it was taking off.

JJ62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By JJ62

@Shawnbaby Okay, so we're basing it purely off of movie versions then in that case yeah you're right aside from jumping out of a crashing helicopter and surviving and then blowing up a plane he's pretty much featless. Comic book Fury would solo most of these guys except Bane and Bats though...as I said he's held his own and given Cap a serious run for his money in a h2h fight. But since it's movies only then yeah he's got nothing...

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Shawnbaby

@JJ62 said:

@Shawnbaby Okay, so we're basing it purely off of movie versions then in that case yeah you're right aside from jumping out of a crashing helicopter and surviving and then blowing up a plane he's pretty much featless. Comic book Fury would solo most of these guys except Bane and Bats though...as I said he's held his own and given Cap a serious run for his money in a h2h fight. But since it's movies only then yeah he's got nothing...

If it were comic versions of the Marvel characters any one of them could solo these nolanverse guys

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ThexX

@Esquire said:

Yeah, Cap could conceivably solo. He can oneshot several people per shield throw, and nobody on Team DC can catch him.

this

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jackofspades

@JJ62 said:

@jackofspades Oh, I didn't notice that the picture didn't load on my computer for some reason, well that changes things a bit. Now, it's a much more even fight. I think Fury and Hawks together could take those guys because they've both shown they can handle it with ninjas before, while Widow takes Catwoman in a straight battle and then Punisher and Cap go head to head with Bane and Bats. IMO Cap would beat both Bats and Bane in a 1 on 1 fight, but not at the same time, Punisher evens up the odds a bit...now I don't know who wins, those ninjas make a real difference.

oh you cool i edit it to make it more even

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap can one shot everyone on team Bat. Team Marvel ftw.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By jackofspades

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

Cap can one shot everyone on team Bat. Team Marvel ftw.

even bats

JJ62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By JJ62

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub I don't think Cap could one-shot Bats and Bane, I think he'd beat them but after a decent fight.

spiderpool94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By spiderpool94

Marvel curbstomp. Knives vs guns the guns will win.