@protectyournose

Batman and Deathstroke solos.

Why u think that?
#4 Posted by protectyournose (908 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

@protectyournose

Batman and Deathstroke solos.

Why u think that?

People have claimed Batmans beatens gods with prep so he should be able to take Deathstroke.

#5 Posted by Lunar Wolf (306 posts) - - Show Bio

@protectyournose: Batman and Deathstroke are on a team, fighting against Wolverine and Daken who are a separate team.

Also, there's no prep here.

My argument: When bloodlusted, Wolverine goes Berserker. This means that he fights with no conscious thought, he goes into what I call "RIPKILLSLASHBLOODGRAAAAAH!" mode. This Wolverine would be willing to kill, but Deathstroke or Batman, fighting smart, would easily take him out.

Daken, although a good fighter, cannot fight Deathstroke and Bats at the same time

Team 1 wins.

#6 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 destroys if there's no prep. I don't think Batman or Deathstroke have any resistance against Daken's pheromones.

#7 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3136 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan and Daken with medium difficulty

#8 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5063 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan and Daken in a stomp. Bats is the weak link

#9 Posted by XiiX (8297 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#10 Posted by Strider92 (16496 posts) - - Show Bio

With no prep Wolverine and Daken win.

#11 Posted by chaos-soul (1435 posts) - - Show Bio

team two.

blood lusted they will be tanking attacks from team one. daken is already a ruthless killer. his pheromones and healing factor would be to much for death stroke to handle imo.

iirc i think bats standard gear helps him resist pheromones. Wolverines healing factor and adamantium would also be to much for bats imo.

its not a stomp, but team two definitely win

#12 Posted by Fetts (4466 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Deathstroke and Batman can take this after a good fight.

#13 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman loses pretty quickly to either member of team one, and Deathstroke can't beat Wolverine, since he has adamantium and equal stats, or Daken since he has pheromones. Nobody can counter Daken's disappearing trick, either.

#14 Posted by Nefarious (20419 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2. 

#15 Posted by Shawnbaby (10789 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan and Son.

#16 Posted by jashro44 (21891 posts) - - Show Bio

How often does Daken even use pheromones in character? I still say team 2 win a strong majority but I don't know if its as easy as everyone thinks....All though that disappearing trick is going to be a huge problem.

#17 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 wins due to no prep and being bloodlusted.

#18 Posted by whacknasty (5617 posts) - - Show Bio

I initially want to go with team 2 due to healing factors/pheromones/adamantium.

Question though...as both teams are bloodlusted, what are the most lethal options that could be available to Bats and DS? And would it at least be enough to take out Daken, leaving Wolverine against team one (maybe they could incapacitate him, doesn't say he has to be killed)?

#19 Posted by God_Spawn (37901 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

How often does Daken even use pheromones in character? I still say team 2 win a strong majority but I don't know if its as easy as everyone thinks....All though that disappearing trick is going to be a huge problem.

He's used them....twice? that I recall during a fight. Not a lot, he's used his disappearing trick more than pheromones.

#20 Posted by darktiger (4593 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fetts said:

i agree

#21 Posted by jashro44 (21891 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: I see. I still go with team 2 but I think it could be a decent fight.

#22 Posted by God_Spawn (37901 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Well, OP does say no morals and bloodlusted. I guess pheromones could be a possibility here.

#23 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6361 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a very decent fight in fact.

I too agree that team one is being slightly underestimated here. Bruce has got some real nasty goodies in his utility belt and with morals off, he won't have to learn the hard way that his adversaries have healing factors. He'd be gunning to kill from the get go. THAT Batman would be scary (look at what he accomplishes whilst trying to preserve life!)

Very close fight IMHO. Batman, bloodlusted and morals off could come up with some very twisted and deadly shite.

#24 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3501 posts) - - Show Bio
@Super_SoldierXII

It's a very decent fight in fact.

I too agree that team one is being slightly underestimated here. Bruce has got some real nasty goodies in his utility belt and with morals off, he won't have to learn the hard way that his adversaries have healing factors. He'd be gunning to kill from the get go. THAT Batman would be scary (look at what he accomplishes whilst trying to preserve life!)

Very close fight IMHO. Batman, bloodlusted and morals off could come up with some very twisted and deadly shite.

I agree here.
#25 Posted by jashro44 (21891 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Aren't they still suppose to be in character though?

#26 Posted by God_Spawn (37901 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Morals off I always considered no.

I take it like this.

Morals on: In character.

Bloodlusted: Still in character, just not afraid to kill.

Morals off: Out of character abilities can be used.

At least that is how I have done it since coming here.

#27 Posted by jashro44 (21891 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Makes sense.

#28 Posted by KentKobash (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 thanks to damage soak

#29 Posted by nickzambuto (13699 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fetts said:

Prove it.

#30 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@jashro44 said:

He's used them....twice? that I recall during a fight. Not a lot, he's used his disappearing trick more than pheromones.

I'm pretty sure he used them once against Peter but for some reason, the effects were negated. Can't remember why.

#31 Edited by Vouile (678 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2: Daken and Wolverine

Team 2 skins Batman since this is a random encounter.

Deathstroke will give either opponent on team 2 a good fight. But still loses since he'll end up taking on both characters of Team 2.

Vouile

#32 Posted by jashro44 (21891 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget:Peter focused on his spider-sense and it canceled out the pheromones.

#33 Posted by jashro44 (21891 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vouile: This is actually batman and deathstroke vs daken and wolverine.

#34 Posted by God_Spawn (37901 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@god_spawn said:

@jashro44 said:

I'm pretty sure he used them once against Peter but for some reason, the effects were negated. Can't remember why.

Spidey sense allowed him to focus properly while being effected.

#35 Posted by Vouile (678 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

This is actually batman and deathstroke vs daken and wolverine.

Thanks for the correction!

Vouile

#36 Posted by jashro44 (21891 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vouile: No problem.

#37 Posted by Fetts (4466 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickzambuto said:

@Fetts said:

Prove it.

I'd rather not post like a couple hundred scans of Deathstroke thank you :) 

Though I will state my reasons. I'd say Batman is actually the weakest link, but I feel like he can tangle with Wolverine until DS gives him back up. As for Slade and Daken, I believe if Slade really uses his intelligence, that should be able to anticipate and tag Daken if he does his typical disappearing act. If he starts with his pheromones, it might present a problem. Though if Daken doesn't start out with his pheromones I could see him getting lit up and sliced into a buttload of pieces. However, I'm not THAT familiar with Daken. I know he kept up with Spider-Man but IIRC Spider-Man was already effected by his pheromones, which tainted his fighting abilities a tad.  
#38 Posted by Relentless1 (236 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine and Daken 9/10 wins without prep time. But with prep, Batman and Deathstroke wins 9/10 in a stomp.

#39 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fetts said:

#40 Posted by MonsterStomp (18091 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke alone can toughen up the fight for team 2. Adding Batman is an overkill.