• 60 results
#1 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3504 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman has the Batman beyond suit

Deathstroke has the Nth metal armor

Everyone is bloodlusted and is fighting at the level as if they are written properly

Fight take place in the streets of NYC

Which team wins????

#2 Edited by RenaissanceMan (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Batman. More Brains and still enough Brawn.

#3 Posted by VeganDiet (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 fairly handily.

#4 Posted by SheenLantern (6666 posts) - - Show Bio

I was leaning towards Team 1 until I saw it was bloodlust.

Spider-Man is. just. too. powerful. when bloodlusted.

Team 2 7/10

#5 Posted by russellmania77 (15505 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1. Nobody is beating deathstroke on here

#6 Posted by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

Either spider-man or wolverine can beat him.

#7 Posted by RenaissanceMan (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree

#8 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8281 posts) - - Show Bio

Hrm. Bloodlusted Spiderman is pretty deadly. But so is Deathstroke.

#9 Posted by whacknasty (5622 posts) - - Show Bio

I think being blood lusted favors team 2, imo. Peter should be too fast/strong, Logan too fast/durable and capable of 1 hit kills almost at will when written using all of his h2h skill as the op states.

#10 Posted by SheenLantern (6666 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77 said:

Peter grabbing him from both ends and ripping him in 2 would probably beat him.

#11 Posted by dondave (37939 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#12 Edited by russellmania77 (15505 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: tell me how spider-man is gonna get threw nnth armor?

#13 Posted by RenaissanceMan (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: tell me how spider-man is gonna get threw nnth armor?

He won't tell you, because he forgot all about it. lol

#14 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6206 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman in that suit one shots Logan.......and the two take down Spiderman together. For the record Deathstroke can take down Spiderman by himself.

#15 Posted by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77: for starters he doesn't need to. Deathstroke can't break his webbing so he can still be restrained with that. Or he can snap his neck. Or he can let wolverine beat deathstroke since wolverine has adamantium claws capable of cutting the like like of hulk, gladiator, thanos, etc.

#16 Posted by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller: batman one shots the guy who takes hits from class 100's? No. And deathstroke won't beat spiderman for a majority either. Peter is faster, more agile, has a sixth sense which warns him of danger, and his webbing has huge area of effect.

#17 Edited by BadVoodoo (381 posts) - - Show Bio

Prep, even an hour or Batman and Deadstroke have knowledge of what their dealing with then they win

Random encounter and its a slaughter for Batman and Deadstroke. Also so you guys know Spiderman Blood lusted is notably dangerous, id say he could even give a sunless superman trouble.

#18 Posted by Juiceboks (9246 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman in that suit one shots Logan.......and the two take down Spiderman together. For the record Deathstroke can take down Spiderman by himself.

So you really believe Bruce in his BB suit is gonna do what Hulk has never done?

Team 2 very easily.

#19 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7955 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 handily. People are severely underestimating Peter when bloodlusted (Spidey is downright scarey when pushed too far) and I can't believe I'm going to say this but I think Wolverine is too. He took four square to the face shots from World War Hulk before he was down, and all four where in a row only because Hulk managed to grab him. If it takes Hulk 4 hits, it'll take Bats and Slade more. And Spidey bloodlusted means no goofing around, which means I highly doubt anyone on team 1 will even touch him.

Team 2 8/10 fights.

#20 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Wolverine vs Slade is debatable. I would actually argue that a bloodlusted Deathstroke takes a majority over Logan, but that is just me.

This is a stomp none the less.

#21 Posted by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Wolverine vs Slade is debatable. I would actually argue that a bloodlusted Deathstroke takes a majority over Logan, but that is just me.

This is a stomp none the less.

I do think it is debatable. But I do favor wolverine. His healing factor and adamantium bones give him a strong defense making him hard to drop. His claws will allow him to bypass Deathstrokes armor (especially since it has been shown by Tomos father that a skilled fighter can bypass the defense of the armor only makes it easier for Logan). And I believe Wolverines skill and speed is good enough to connect with Slade. Also in melee Wolverines claws will breaks Slades sword down eventually which will put deathstroke at a disadvantage in a melee encounter IMO.

#22 Posted by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodlusted spidey solos if he focuses deathstroke

#23 Edited by rod1949us (90 posts) - - Show Bio

Just out of curiosity why would Batman side with Deathstroke anyways to fight Spiderman and Wolverine? I see this turning into a 3 on 1 battle against Deathstroke. I'm sorry this isn't even a real comic book scenario if you ask me.

#24 Edited by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5079 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey could solo. Team Spidey stomps

#25 Edited by Strider92 (16602 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodlusted? Spider-man and Wolverine stomp. Not sure Batman and Deathstroke could eve hit Spider-man if he's going all out.

#26 Edited by thanosii (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidery solos when BL the guy fought two of the Pheonix five and won that shows great durability considering Gladiator was one shotted by only cyke

#27 Posted by Chibio (920 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 without any problems at all. Spider-Man is simply too powerful and well rounded.

#28 Posted by russellmania77 (15505 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Edited by Strider92 (16602 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77 said:

@sheenlantern: I don't see Peter breaking nnth armor

He doesn't need too. His webbing has incapacitated mid-range tonners in the past. Deathstroke isn't strong enough to break out if Spider-man spams webbing. Not to mention Deathstroke has felt blunt force trauma through the armor from people nowhere near as strong as Peter. Its just penertrating the armor thats hard not inflicting pressure damage of the guy inside the suit.

Not to mention Wolverine is more than capable of cutting through it.

#30 Posted by russellmania77 (15505 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: that's debatable that slade won't find away out of that web or even gets tagged, deathstroke is no slouch, as for wolverine, you seem to forget ds has healing factor too just in case he could get threw his armor with adm claws

#31 Posted by Strider92 (16602 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77: How will Slade not get tagged by someone who is a LOT faster than him phsycially and in reaction speed?

DS's healing factor is a farcry from Wolverine's and Deadpool's. When that guy cut through his armor and in his fight with Grant he was visibly weakened. His healing factor doesn't so much help him in a fight but seems to help him recover faster after one. I wouldn't say it was much use as he was visibly weakened after a sword blow. 3 adamatium claws will have the same effect if not inflict more damage.

#32 Posted by RenaissanceMan (1087 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Edited by laflux (16191 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92 said:

@russellmania77 said:

@sheenlantern: I don't see Peter breaking nnth armor

He doesn't need too. His webbing has incapacitated mid-range tonners in the past. Deathstroke isn't strong enough to break out if Spider-man spams webbing. Not to mention Deathstroke has felt blunt force trauma through the armor from people nowhere near as strong as Peter. Its just penertrating the armor thats hard not inflicting pressure damage of the guy inside the suit.

Not to mention Wolverine is more than capable of cutting through it.

Also The Nth Metal Armor doesn't cover the whole of Deathstroke's Body, which are going to be fully exposed someone with >20 tonnes feats when under duress- including destroying buildings. Furthermore, as Jashro44 said, I don't think there is anything stopping Peter from snapping Deathstroke's Neck, which a Bloodlusted Spider-Man has done to Lizard (admittedly not current Lizard) before. Needless to say that Lizard's bones and joints are alot stronger than Deathstroke's.

#34 Posted by russellmania77 (15505 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: wouldn't his have broken when lobo punched him than?

#35 Posted by laflux (16191 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: wouldn't his have broken when Lobo punched him then?

The problem with Lobo is that we have no idea how strong Lobo was due to Liefeld's horrible Nerf. Two explosives made to bring down elephants obliterated massive chunks of his body (though he did heal from it quickly). Pre-New 52 Lobo probably wouldn't have even felt that. Furthermore, Deathstroke was able to make him bleed with a punch.

#36 Edited by russellmania77 (15505 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: and nobody makes lobo bleed his own blood lol

#37 Posted by TheBournePoster (1079 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and 'Stroke win here.

#38 Edited by RenaissanceMan (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@russellmania77 said:

The problem with Lobo is that we have no idea how strong Lobo was due to Liefeld's horrible Nerf. Two explosives made to bring down elephants obliterated massive chunks of his body (though he did heal from it quickly). Pre-New 52 Lobo probably wouldn't have even felt that. Furthermore, Deathstroke was able to make him bleed with a punch.

You're speculating that Lobo wouldn't feel them. So that argument is eliminated. The fact that Deathstroke has made Lobo bleed indicates that he is much stronger than before. And prior to that he was able to make Wonder Woman's mouth bleed with a punch also; so we know Deathstrokes strength is definitely in the tons.

#39 Edited by laflux (16191 posts) - - Show Bio

@renaissanceman said:

@laflux said:

@russellmania77 said:

You're speculating that Lobo wouldn't feel them. So that argument is eliminated. The fact that Deathstroke has made Lobo bleed indicates that he is much stronger than before. And prior to that he was able to make Wonder Woman's mouth bleed with a punch also; so we know Deathstrokes strength is definitely in the tons.

I'm not speculating. Pre New-52 Lobo has thrown down and tanked blows from Aquaman and Superman, who's blows are definitely more powerful than the concussive force of explosives meant to bring down Elephants. Pre-New Lobo was physically strong and resilient enough to crush an entire city into a ball and eat it. And as for Deathstroke being stronger than he was previously, that's purely due to the Nth Armor metal, as Hawkman explained to Deathstroke. New-52 Deathstroke sans armor is physically identical to Pre New-52 Deathstroke, their origins are identical (thanks to Liefeld's plagiarism).

Finally, are you really going to justify Deathstroke doing anything more shattering his hand punching Diana, let alone drawing blood from her? Diana Punched out a Nuke and was unharmed. She's tanked a blows from a Blood-Lusted Superman controlled by Lord Maxwell to think she was Doomsday, and was fighting him evenly, while holding back.

The final part of your statement is correct though, Deathstroke is a low end tonner.

#40 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5462 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2. Bloodlusted Spidey and Wolverine is very deadly combo.

#41 Edited by laflux (16191 posts) - - Show Bio

@lone_wolf_and_cub said:

Spidey could solo. Team Spidey stomps

If anything, I'd say that Wolverine would have a better chance of Soloing than Peter. His combat speed isn't much slower, and while the Nth Metal armor would provide at least some protection against Spider-Man's blows (where his body is covered anyway), Logan is going to slice through that with ease. Primary/Beta adamantuim hasn't been broken or rendered by anything (Deathstroke's armor has). Furthermore, as others has stated, People with enough skill and speed can penetrate it. Given the stipulations

Everyone is bloodlusted and is fighting at the level as if they are written properly

Logan is going to using martial arts prowess akin to levels shown in Manifest Destiny, combined with his speed and the fact that his claws are made up of material superior to Stroke's, means that Wilson's armor shouldn't really last long at all.

@strider92- @super_soldierxii and @god_spawn would be proud!!!!!

#42 Edited by russellmania77 (15505 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: people are really saying adamantium can cut threw nth with out any proof, so basically I could say deathstroke's promethium sword could cut threw adamantium easy

#43 Edited by laflux (16191 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77 said:

@laflux: people are really saying adamantium can cut threw nth with out any proof, so basically I could say deathstroke's promethium sword could cut threw adamantium easy

Adamantuim has proven to be Indestructible and has feats like cutting through Thanos' skin and Gladiator's. Deathstroke's Armor is not, and can be cut through by people who have standard weaponry and are fast and skilled enough. Logan is at least as fast and as skilled as those people and have blades which have so far proven to be indestructible. Its not illogical to say that he can render through Deathsroke's Armor.

You could say Deathstroke's Sword could cut through adamantuim, but it wouldn't make it right >:DD

#44 Posted by Strider92 (16602 posts) - - Show Bio

Its not speculation.......normal swords have been able to get under Nth metal defenses before:

#45 Posted by russellmania77 (15505 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: that doesn't make sense but I guess it did happen

#46 Edited by comicace3 (5540 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#47 Posted by Experio (16233 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#48 Posted by OreoAssassin (5126 posts) - - Show Bio

Pete solos

#49 Edited by Z___ (419 posts) - - Show Bio

Users are taking the DS vs. Wolverine bait, when really..

this a Batman Beyond vs. Spider-Man debate in disguise.

Z'

#50 Posted by Janimal (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman solos, wolverine solos.