Batman and DeathStroke vs Deadpool and Captain America

Shooter_Starz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Batman and DeathStroke vs Deadpool and Captain America (12 votes)

Captain America and Deadpool 42%
Deathstroke and Batman 100%

Tell me what you guys think I say cap and pool

• 
NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By NotATreeABush

DS and Bats 10/10, Slade alone has a good chance, but add in Batman and they're done unless it's to the death than Marvel wins because Deadpool is immortal

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends. What weapons do each of them have? How much prep? What armor is Slade using? What kind of fight it is? Death or K.O? Go into more detail please.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap beats Bruce in a straight up fight, but Slade > either on Marvel team.

DC team. Bruce can at least hold either off until Slade finishes one and they double team the other.

Banemax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade beats either, Bats and Cap is a stalemate in my opinion and Bats should beat Deadpool despite his healing. The only thing I can think that hurts the DC team is teamwork, because Cap and Wade have worked together successfully. Team 1 should take 6/10 because of Slade but team 2s teamwork should give them some wins.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By zaied

Deathstroke solos either so DC.

lamdaddy20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Deathstroke can take them both, adding Batman is overkill. Batman can barely beat Cap (in my opinion!) and he can beat Deadpool 6-7/10. DC wins 7-9/10

Grim187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke takes Captain Americas shield and decapitates both capt and deadpool. Batman stays in shade/shadows and practices his "I'm Batman" voice.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 juiceboks  Moderator

Slade can't solo whatsoever..

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Bruce and Slade with difficulty

Avatar image for kaang_the_watcher
Kaang_the_Watcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really can't give an opinion here until more of the fight details are clarified.

Is the DC team pre or post New 52?
How much prep does each team get?
Where does the fight take place?

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm feeling a bump, for no reason at all.

Avatar image for deathstroke_terminater
deathstroke_terminater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke solos

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke and Batman are much more skilled than Deadpool and Cap.........mostly because of Deathstroke. I think Cap or Deadpool could fight and possibly win against Bats......but Deathstroke is a totally different kind of monster

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Mortein

DP could hold of DS for as long as it takes for Cap to defeat Bat. Then Cap and DP could team up against DS.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Frisky4
@mortein said:

DP could hold of DS for as long as it takes for Cap to defeat Bat. Then Cap and DP could team up against DS.

I'm pretty sure Slade would beat Wade, and Bruce couldn't beat Cap, but he could sure hold him off. Bruce has danced around a lot of people who are superior to Steve in a couple areas.

Holding off Slade isn't as easy as you make it sound, especially if Slade has to heal, which makes him a lot more vicious. Wade's best option is to talk to Slade, distract him, but that's not a guarantee whatsoever. It hasn't worked with other talkative people, Slade at the very least gets away.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce and Slade, handily.

Jmarshmallow

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18  Edited By comicace3

What am I seeing in this thread wit people saying Slade soloing? He does not solo whatsoever. But I do agree DC winning this. By a slight margin.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:
@mortein said:

I'm pretty sure Slade would beat Wade, and Bruce couldn't beat Cap, but he could sure hold him off. Bruce has danced around a lot of people who are superior to Steve in a couple areas.

Holding off Slade isn't as easy as you make it sound, especially if Slade has to heal, which makes him a lot more vicious. Wade's best option is to talk to Slade, distract him, but that's not a guarantee whatsoever. It hasn't worked with other talkative people, Slade at the very least gets away.

But DP is both extremely agile and is capable of tanking attacks. On one hand he can take hits from guys like Hulk, Herc, Juggernaut without loosing conciseness and heal entire body parts in seconds, and on the other hand he's agile and fast enough to easily dodge bunch of bullets and energy beams. He'll endure longer against DS than Bat could against Cap.

ComiKing24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Captain America and Deadpool win this. Deadpool is immortal and he is very skilled with weapons. Deathstroke is just as skilled (or better) but is not immortal. Deadpool has defeated all of Marvel before. Captain America has the super-soldier serum like Deathstroke but he has his ALMOST indestructible shield.

@frisky4 said:
@mortein said:

Slade could not beat Deadpool. Deadpool is immortal!! He can not die!! Why is that so hard for people to understand!! Batman might actually be able to beat Captain America but Deadpool would beat Deathstroke. So it would end up being Deadpool vs Batman and we all know who wins that. At the end of it all, Deadpool and Captain America would win.

ComiKing24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke can take them both, adding Batman is overkill. Batman can barely beat Cap (in my opinion!) and he can beat Deadpool 6-7/10. DC wins 7-9/10

Deathstroke can not take them both!!! Obviously you do not know that Deadpool is immortal!! Let it sync in. He is immortal!!!! He can not die!!! He can not even beat Deadpool alone!! Deadpool is just as skilled as Deathstroke with firearms and other weapons. Not trying to be mean but you should spend some time thinking of your response. :) Anyways Marvel wins this.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

If this would be a KO fight...then Slade would solo.

Batman could probably defeat Deadpool in a KO match. But he would loose to Cap, even Bats said that Cap is superior to him.

So, team DC 10/10

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap and Deadpool have actual chemistry and can rely on one another, Batman and Slade hate eachother and what's up with all this cockamamie about Deathstroke soloing? Deadpool has more than enough skills to take Batman on by an obscene amount and can definitely take Slade on long enough for Cap to take hold of the situation.

I've always seen Slade as the Captain America of DC primarily because of his enhancements and attire, given Deathstroke kills an awful lot kind of sways that resemblance but at the same time the feathered armor kinda shows me this. I put that in just because:)

Deadpool has the damage soak to take Slade for the time being as Cap can fend off Slades attacks with the shield. Once Batman is taken out, which will be difficult for Deadpool (or Cap) Slade will be KOed for the win.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

team DC

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Frisky4

I think Captain America and Deadpool win this. Deadpool is immortal and he is very skilled with weapons. Deathstroke is just as skilled (or better) but is not immortal. Deadpool has defeated all of Marvel before. Captain America has the super-soldier serum like Deathstroke but he has his ALMOST indestructible shield.

I don't. You're also clearly underestimating Slade's healing factor. Deathstroke is more skilled than Wade and the more powerful being overall.

Deadpool didn't beat all of Marvel before. "Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe" was a "what if" story that wasn't canon. If you want to bring that up, Punisher and Cable have also killed the Marvel Universe. In that terrible series, Deadpool was powered up, everybody Deadpool fought was severely powered down, some people he fought just actually lost some of their powers, like Hulk's healing or Spiderman's Spidey Sense.

Deathstroke's armor and healing is better than Cap's. Slade is superior to Cap in about every way except his shield which in no way makes Cap win. Batman or Deathstroke could disarm him, and there's a couple other ways they could get around it.

Slade could not beat Deadpool. Deadpool is immortal!! He can not die!! Why is that so hard for people to understand!! Batman might actually be able to beat Captain America but Deadpool would beat Deathstroke. So it would end up being Deadpool vs Batman and we all know who wins that. At the end of it all, Deadpool and Captain America would win.

Slade could beat Deadpool. Deadpool's being immortal doesn't stop him from being beaten. He was KOed by a single arrow through the head. Incapacitation is another way Slade could beat Wade. I do understand that Wade is immortal, you don't understand that it doesn't stop him from being beaten.

Deathstroke is superior to Wade in everything except the following:

Agility: Wade has more showings, though what Slade has showed does seem on par, so that's a maybe.

Healing: Wade obviously has the upper-hand, but Slade's healing is great as well. It's often underestimated.

Damage soak: Wade has a lot of WIS showings that in no way make sense, but I'll give it to him regardless. Slade does > Wade in actual durability though.

Cap would likely beat Batman, but Batman could easily dance around him for a while until Slade finishes Wade.

You clearly don't know much about Slade at all.

Also:

No Caption Provided

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: Wade has taken hits from plenty of high tier bricks and remained conscious. Their durability may be on par with eachother, Slades NTH Armor helps him out a bit.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Frisky4

@comiking24 said:

@lamdaddy20 said:

Deathstroke can not take them both!!! Obviously you do not know that Deadpool is immortal!! Let it sync in. He is immortal!!!! He can not die!!! He can not even beat Deadpool alone!! Deadpool is just as skilled as Deathstroke with firearms and other weapons. Not trying to be mean but you should spend some time thinking of your response. :) Anyways Marvel wins this.

With some basic understanding of both Slade could. You should see the difference between Slade's solo fights and when he's going up against a whole team.

Everybody on ComicVine knows that Deadpool is immortal, thanks to people like you that like to scream it at everyone.

Slade is more skilled than Deadpool and Deadpool's immortality doesn't stop him from being beaten.

Let it synchronize in.

Slade could beat Deadpool alone. He could also beat Cap.

Not trying to be mean but you should spend more time thinking of your response.

:)

Anyways, DC wins this.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: Wade has taken hits from plenty of high tier bricks and remained conscious. Their durability may be on par with eachother, Slades NTH Armor helps him out a bit.

Slade has taken hits from Aquaman and Wonder Woman. I wasn't even going into New 52 because of the Nth Metal. If we want to go into New 52, Slade has taken a full on punch from Alexander Luthor that broke his Nth Metal armor. Anyway, I say taking hits like that is more damage soak, whereas durability is more what you can take without need healing. Slade's skin is just harder to penetrate. IIRC, his skin and muscles were tightened as much as they could be.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: DC wins but Slade is not taking both at the same time

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way.

lamdaddy20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@comiking24:

@lamdaddy20 said:

It's been done to death and Deathstroke always wins (6-7 times out of 10). Just because he is immortal does not mean he can't be incapacitated. Not trying to be mean but you should spend some time thinking of your response before you come off as one of those annoying Deadpool fanboys.

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman could take either on the marvel team. Same goes for Deathstroke.

ComiKing24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:
@comiking24 said:

I don't. You're also clearly underestimating Slade's healing factor. Deathstroke is more skilled than Wade and the more powerful being overall.

Deadpool didn't beat all of Marvel before. "Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe" was a "what if" story that wasn't canon. If you want to bring that up, Punisher and Cable have also killed the Marvel Universe. In that terrible series, Deadpool was powered up, everybody Deadpool fought was severely powered down, some people he fought just actually lost some of their powers, like Hulk's healing or Spiderman's Spidey Sense.

Deathstroke's armor and healing is better than Cap's. Slade is superior to Cap in about every way except his shield which in no way makes Cap win. Batman or Deathstroke could disarm him, and there's a couple other ways they could get around it.

Slade could beat Deadpool. Deadpool's being immortal doesn't stop him from being beaten. He was KOed by a single arrow through the head. Incapacitation is another way Slade could beat Wade. I do understand that Wade is immortal, you don't understand that it doesn't stop him from being beaten.

Deathstroke is superior to Wade in everything except the following:

Agility: Wade has more showings, though what Slade has showed does seem on par, so that's a maybe.

Healing: Wade obviously has the upper-hand, but Slade's healing is great as well. It's often underestimated.

Damage soak: Wade has a lot of WIS showings that in no way make sense, but I'll give it to him regardless. Slade does > Wade in actual durability though.

Cap would likely beat Batman, but Batman could easily dance around him for a while until Slade finishes Wade.

You clearly don't know much about Slade at all.

Also:

No Caption Provided

Sorry about the misunderstanding. You were saying that Deathstroke can K.O him, not beat him and I agree with that. I think that they should took off his immortality in this match to make it even and incapacitation is another way for Deathstroke to win. If Deadpool is not immortal than Deathstroke and Batman win. Deathstroke is more skilled and probably better with firearms and other weapons. But anyways I was wrong before and I see what you are saying now.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#37  Edited By BeaconofStrength

Marvel team. New 52 Deathstroke doesn't have anything on Deadpool.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Iragexcudder

@frisky4: did you pick up his new New 52 run? First issue was pretty cool

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: did you pick up his new New 52 run? First issue was pretty cool

The current or the Liefeld? I have most of the Liefeld but I haven't gotten the current yet. Getting it this weekend.