Round two: They start 50 feet apart 2 hours of prep both teams

new 52 deathstroke

but pre 52 batman

#2 Posted by dondave (38889 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2, mainly due to Black Panther

#3 Posted by Wolverine08 (45540 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#4 Edited by godzilla44 (3670 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine08 dondave do you guys know what up with deathstrokes new amor could that be a factor I don't know anything about it besides it's name I think it's called Nth amor

#5 Edited by Zijuun (854 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 wins.

Captain America > Batman, morals on.

Black Panther > Deathstroke, due to the vibranium suit.

@godzilla44 said:

Wolverine08 dondave do you guys know what up with deathstrokes new amor could that be a factor I don't know anything about it besides it's name I think it's called Nth amor

I know what the Nth armor is, but I don't think it's e'nuff for it to be a deal breaker in this battle. Vibranium should take care of the armor plus Black Panther can tank whatever Slade can bring to the fight.

Z I J U U N

#6 Posted by Wolverine08 (45540 posts) - - Show Bio

@godzilla44:

The Nth armor increases his protection/durability and gives a slight increase in strength. I don't think it'll be a big advantage though seeing as how it's been broken through by regular swords, and Black Panther's anti metal claws can cut adamantium.

#7 Posted by godzilla44 (3670 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Kratesis (4266 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Are his claws anti-metal or standard viburnum?

#9 Edited by TheCerealKillz (10234 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Black Panther is beyond peak human and his equipment allows him to use forcefields, teleportation, etc. he also has the strength and knowledge of all previous Black Panthers combined. So I'd say team 2 with difficulty.

#10 Posted by giantsfan576 (1095 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 in first round but 2nd round...Batman and Deathstroke with prep no contest

#11 Posted by kidman560 (7578 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 in first round but 2nd round...Batman and Deathstroke with prep no contest

Black Panther is also a genius and pretty good with prep. besides unless bats has got some way to break Rogers shield or find a way to get through vibranium in only 2 Hours then team 2 still wins

i got team two on both

BP can ko batman in like 2 minutes and Rodgers can hold of deathstroke for that long and then BP comes to help out easy peasy

#12 Posted by dondave (38889 posts) - - Show Bio

With 2 Hours prep, T'challa can provide himself and Steve with suits that were briefly able to stand up to Namor

#13 Posted by kidman560 (7578 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

With 2 Hours prep, T'challa can provide himself and Steve with suits that were briefly able to stand up to Namor

also this. see! i really dont see how team 1 wins this. the weak link here is batman

#14 Posted by giantsfan576 (1095 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: It's not that simple. With the joker it never is. Also, yes. Batman does.

#15 Posted by desmond006 (598 posts) - - Show Bio

round 1 goes to team two

round 2 goes to team two, maybe a tougher fight

#16 Posted by kidman560 (7578 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: It's not that simple. With the joker it never is. Also, yes. Batman does.

dude plz. ok Black Panther is the only mid leveler here the rest are street level and Captain america is the highest street leveler here. Team one has no chance at either round

#17 Edited by Alexander505 (2177 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 - Team 1

Round 2 - Team 2

#18 Posted by i_like_swords (17375 posts) - - Show Bio

Steve and T'Challa in an awesome fight

#19 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5660 posts) - - Show Bio

BP and Cap both riunds

#20 Posted by Anal_Vomit (759 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#21 Edited by krauser99 (826 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap and BP round one.

round two....toss up.