• 55 results
HellSpawn32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is a random encounter.

Story: Batman and Deathstroke are fighting and by accident see captain and Winter soldier competing a mission and witness the winter soldier kill someone. Batman thinks they committed a crime and wants justice. But realizes he can't take on both and ask Deathstroke to assist him. Deathstroke refuses and batman promises 20million dollars. Deathstroke agrees and they confront cap and Bucky.

New 52 batman and Deathstroke.

Standard equipment for both teams.

Bucky gets his guns used to shoot directly through armor. Emps etc...

Who wins the all out fight to the death.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure to kill both of those guys DS will ask for more than 20 mil.

Team 1.

HellSpawn32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By HellSpawn32

@hatemalingsia: Idk how much Deathstroke gets paid lol. But i think captain and Winter soldier wins pretty clearly. Batman can't beat captain or winter soldier. If any of them get hit by winter soldiers metal arm they are done imo. Winter soldier can also shut down there gadgets with his EMPs.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By hatemalingsia

@hellspawn32 said:

@hatemalingsia: Idk how much Deathstroke gets paid lol. But i think captain and Winter soldier wins pretty clearly. Batman can't beat captain or winter soldier. If any of them get hit by winter soldiers metal arm they are done imo. Winter soldier can also shut down there gadgets with his EMPs.

Very true and good points. DS has nth metal armor and sword, he should be able to beat Winter Soldier with all his non electronic gadgets. In all cases it's 2V1 for cap.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this was preN52 Batman and Deathstroke, I would very grudgingly say they would win in a close, tough fight.

With N52 versions, Captain America and Winter Soldier take it.

HellSpawn32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemalingsia: Yeah deathstroke has a great chance of beating winter soldier but it won't be easy and will take extremely amount of time. Winter soldier is a great opponent for Deathstroke and your right about the armor but winter soldier bullets in his guns are are meant to pierce through heavy armor. Not saying they will kill Deathstroke but they should do some good damage. And even if Deathstroke can beat winter soldier Batman is going to get killed by captain lol

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By slimj87d

Depends on what gear WS has, because he has a sniper rifle that can shoot vibranium bullets from space and can use his arm to teleport.

Normal gear, team 1

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellspawn32:

There are a lot of threads of Cap vs Bat already and there's no landslide win. I don't believe Batman will get killed by Cap easily. Deathstroke also has gun. Who do you think will win?

HellSpawn32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By HellSpawn32

@hatemalingsia: Deathstroke does have guns but he has regular assault rifles and handguns. Winter soldier has guns that knock captain America of his feet with the shield up. And batman dossent stand a chance against captain. He has no advantage in any physical trait. Also Batman has no way around the shield cap stomps bat when you really analyze the 2. Winter soldier hits the hardest clearly due to his arm. He punches metal and steal a lot. Idk how Many punches either of them are taking from him

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TEAM 1.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke solos with easy

HellSpawn32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notatreeabush: due to what???? Deathstroke cant beat either. Be Be losing to nightwing and stalemate with robin. And you think he can beat winter soldier or captain???? Lol Deathstroke overrated

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By NotATreeABush
Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HellSpawn32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think y'all are voting for team 1 due to popularity nobody has reasons. I gave multiple reasons cap and Bucky take this. Nobody can counter what i said????

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By NotATreeABush

@hellspawn32: Read any comic book with Deathstroke in it and you will see why team 1 wins

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellspawn32: Read any comic book with Batman in it and you will see why team 1 wins

HellSpawn32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notatreeabush: i know about Deathstroke ability. I think you need to read up on captain and winter soldier. You said he solos but he lost to people they will beat easily. That makes no sense. Cap has every advantage over Deathstroke down to physics traits and Deathstroke has nothing getting passed that shield. Winter soldier hits hard enough to punch clean through steel Also bullets that penetrate armor easily. What advantage does Deathstroke have exactly. He has no physical advantage and physical advantages are key to a fight to the death

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Frisky4

I think y'all are voting for team 1 due to popularity nobody has reasons. I gave multiple reasons cap and Bucky take this. Nobody can counter what i said????

No Caption Provided

@notatreeabush: due to what???? Deathstroke cant beat either.

Lol, yes he can.

Be Be losing to nightwing and stalemate with robin.

Nightwing beating Slade is CIS and you're starting out lowballing him. Not to mention Slade has stomped Nightwing twice just in my recollection.

And you think he can beat winter soldier or captain????

Yes. He is physically better.

Nobody can counter what i said????

Just wait. Wait until you see the shitstorm that follows.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellspawn32: Also Chew force Batman solostomps with extreme easy

HellSpawn32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notatreeabush: ???? But can be hurt and out maneuvered by nightwing??? Captain Is not human. Deathstroke has no answer for captains shield. That thing took hits from hulk and thor and didn't put a scratch. Deathstroke pose no threats to cap.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notatreeabush: i know about Deathstroke ability. I think you need to read up on captain and winter soldier. You said he solos but he lost to people they will beat easily. That makes no sense. Cap has every advantage over Deathstroke down to physics traits and Deathstroke has nothing getting passed that shield.

Cap is like, a 4 tonner. Slade has feats lifting 8-9 tons, punching through steel, cutting through cars, tagging dozens of speedsters, outmaneuvering Superman, slapping Wonder Woman, kicking down walls, smacking people across rooms, blowing up helicopters with a single shot of his energy lance, getting headshots when facing away from his targets, soloing super-powered teams, stalemating Azrael, etc, etc.

Cap's shield is 1 advantage that can easily be worked around like it has in the past many times. Slade's a tactical thinker too, if not better than in that field than Cap.

TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap beats Batman (I'm sorry, but he really does, at least with his shield). Deathstroke will have to use his sword, since his guns would be useless against Cap's shield, but with that and his armor, and his insane reflexes, he should win. I don't know enough about Winter Soldier to know if he can beat Deathstroke, but I have a hard time seeing it.

So, although I say Cap beats Batman, team 1 probably still wins unless I am underestimating Winter Soldier.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellspawn32: Slade is stronger than Cap, smarter and has more skill. He could solo easy.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By RBT

@hellspawn32:

What advantage does Deathstroke have exactly. He has no physical advantage and physical advantages are key to a fight to the death

Stronger--

Rips an airplane door with bare hands.
Rips an airplane door with bare hands.

More durable--

No Caption Provided

HellSpawn32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theirishdoctor: winter soldier is is just as good as captain but way more ruthless.winter soldier was captain America for a long time. Captain respected him so much he wanted to let winter soldier to remain captain America when Steve came back. Just read his Comicvine page to get a understanding of how dangerous he is.

HellSpawn32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Deathstroke is more durable how.he gets hurt by Cassandra Cain,nightwing,Batman.like they are no were near as strong as captain lol what are you talking about

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Deathstroke is more durable how.he gets hurt by Cassandra Cain,nightwing,Batman.like they are no were near as strong as captain lol what are you talking about

And yet both Bruce and Cass would take majority over Cap. Bruce fought Pre 52 version of Slade, who was much less durable.

HellSpawn32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Bruce and Cassandra would get destroyed by captain. Captain has taken punches from iron fist. Iron fist would clearly ko anybody out the bat family in 1punch. Batman or Cassandra stand no chance against cap. Going by feats they arent better fighters. Captain has beat way better people than both of them like wolverine.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellspawn32: BTW, you're referencing Pre 52 a lot, as did I not knowing.

@notatreeabush: ???? But can be hurt and out maneuvered by nightwing???

Pre 52 I believe.

Captain Is not human.

Lol, neither is Slade. Slade is definitely super-human. Plus he has a better healing factor than Cap.

Deathstroke has no answer for captains shield.

Slade isn't just gonna attack Steve's shield. Slade is every bit the tactician Steve is, as is Bruce. Steve's shield has been worked around before. Slade could catch the shield and throw it back harder.

That thing took hits from hulk and thor and didn't put a scratch.

So? Doesn't mean he never loses. People have worked around it before.

This isn't even scratching the surface.

Deathstroke pose no threats to cap.

Slade poses a bigger threat to Steve than Steve does Slade.

HellSpawn32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: good argues. But you are right about Deathstroke not being human but he has shown he can be hurt by and outdone by one.

Also Deathstroke is not the tactition of the leader of the avengers Captain America.

Deathstroke cannot throw captain shield harder than him. Captain is a master of that shield. His strength is on a level with wolverine,gambit,etc... He fights these people and dossent get out done in physicals. I think captain has this due to experience,physicals,fighting ability is close i will say bit edge to Captain due to who captain has fight such as black panther,iron fist,wolverine etc..

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Frisky4

@rbt: Deathstroke is more durable how.he gets hurt by Cassandra Cain,nightwing,Batman.

Lol, Pre 52! If I'm correct, Slade hasn't even met Cass or Nightwing yet, but he met Bruce:

Here Slade is, totally getting owned by Batman. Except, maybe, NOT.
Here Slade is, totally getting owned by Batman. Except, maybe, NOT.

That's not even the durability:

like they are no were near as strong as captain lol what are you talking about

So far Slade has tanked punches from: Alexander Luthor, Lobo (clone, though still strong as he punched through people), Legacy (guy who threw the submarine, Hawkman (just stronger than Cap, he truly is), a guy who punched through someone's face (not Lobo), and IIRC the actual Lobo.

HellSpawn32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: none of them hit harder than iron fist. Iron fist ko'd coloses. Ko'd hulk. Iron fist punches way harder than those guys.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: good argues. But you are right about Deathstroke not being human but he has shown he can be hurt by and outdone by one.

He can be hurt and has, but not by the people you say as this is New 52 and not Pre 52/Pre Flashpoint.

Also Deathstroke is not the tactition of the leader of the avengers Captain America.

Slade did lead a team briefly but that whole thing was wack, though he has done a lot of strategy and tactics so far. In his next issue he's soloing 300 soldiers and through the previews, looks like more tactics are at play. Bruce has also been a great tactician lately, though he isn't on Cap or Slade's level physically, but he does have a lot of gadgets that have helped a lot recently.

Deathstroke cannot throw captain shield harder than him. Captain is a master of that shield. His strength is on a level with wolverine,gambit,etc... He fights these people and dossent get out done in physicals.

Slade is a superhuman in Nth Metal. He may not be a master of that shield, but he can definitely through it back hard. Other people have thrown it back at Cap without being nearly as strong as Slade. The people who Slade's been fighting are real superhumans. When I say super-strength, I mean they are punching through people, tearing off limbs, tearing walls down, lifting submarines, besting the likes of Ultraman. Granted, Slade only took one punch from Alexander Luthor and that put him out, but that Luthor is very, very strong.

I think captain has this due to experience,physicals,fighting ability is close i will say bit edge to Captain due to who captain has fight such as black panther,iron fist,wolverine etc..

Slade, going by chronology not showings, is just as experienced as Cap, his physicals are on par if not better than Steve's, Slade hasn't shown much h2h, but every other fight he has had has shown a lot of skill. As I've said, the people Slade's been going up against, for the most part, have been high-tier Street level like someone like Panther, mid-tier like Hawkman, or far beyond. He doesn't have many showings, but he has been very impressive, to the point of killing a militia in under an estimated 1 second.

regiebravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke > Captain America.

Batman > Winter Soldier.

Deathstroke and Batman should take this.

HellSpawn32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@regiebravo: Batman would die against winter soldier your aren't giving him credit.

Captain would also beat Deathstroke

HellSpawn32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: im sorry but Deathstroke is not the tactition or leader of Captains Stature. You might need to read a avengers comic lol Captain experience is 2nd to none. Captain is too much to handle imo

We can't see eye to eye on this one lol

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 under the right conditions.

Team 1 due to pis.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: im sorry but Deathstroke is not the tactition or leader of Captains Stature. You might need to read a avengers comic lol Captain experience is 2nd to none. Captain is too much to handle imo

I'm not going to say more than this. But that is a big statement.

regiebravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellspawn32: are you really saying that Slade isn't on Cap's level? You need to read a Deathstroke comic.

You're not giving Batman credit.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellspawn32 said:

@frisky4: im sorry but Deathstroke is not the tactition or leader of Captains Stature.

Right..

You might need to read a avengers comic

I have. I think you might need to pick up some New 52 Deathstroke, Batman, Forever Evil, Justice League, New Suicide Squad, etc.

lol

lol indeed

Captain experience is 2nd to none.

.... Ya' know, I could give several examples as to why that's wrong. I think of mutants like Wolverine and Mystique, even Deathstroke in an else-world comic, but that's someone else's job.

Captain is too much to handle imo

That's definitely in your opinion and seemingly no one else's.

BTW, you're not supposed to make a battle if you already have a strong feeling about who the winner is.

Quite.

HellSpawn32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: the post isn't Deathstroke vs Captain. It's Deathstroke and batman vs Captain America and Winter soldier. Me and you were just talking about captain vs Deathstroke cuz somebody said Deathstroke solos. Imo i think cap and Winter soldier win 7/10 times. But I'm not seeing anything to change that opinion.

It was a discussion me and a few friends had that's all lol

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: the post isn't Deathstroke vs Captain. It's Deathstroke and batman vs Captain America and Winter soldier. Me and you were just talking about captain vs Deathstroke cuz somebody said Deathstroke solos. Imo i think cap and Winter soldier win 7/10 times. But I'm not seeing anything to change that opinion.

I just don't understand how the points I made and the scans I showed didn't change your opinion at all.

Honestly, I haven't seen anything that changes my opinion either, but at least I'm part of the majority.

Cya

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman bows out of this fight fairly early on then it's up to Deathstroke to try and take down Cap and Bucky alone (possible, don't know how probable though).