• 72 results
#1 Posted by Sherlock (7189 posts) - - Show Bio
                     VS   

Slade has his prometheum armor and a prometheum sword
Batman has his utility belt and prometheum batarangs
 Black Panther has his vibranium armor and vibranium caws (Not anti metal)
Cap has his shield 

Fight takes place the Batcave (None of Batmans doodads from the cave can be used in this fight and and were gonna say for the sake of the battle that everyone has full knowledge of the premesis) Win by traditional methods
#2 Posted by drkhwk2001 (4433 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe this has been done.

#3 Posted by Sherlock (7189 posts) - - Show Bio
@drkhwk2001 said:
" I believe this has been done. "
I couldnt find it in the search and it didnt come up in the similar topics as i was making it (Though Comicvines search function isnt the best)
#4 Edited by batman_is_god (1185 posts) - - Show Bio

Either DC guy has BP, and Batman has Cap, so DC
#5 Posted by superdemon (2342 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman has hoemfield advantage. But I believe Both BP and Cap are > Batman and slightly beneath Slade. Too close

I'll go ahead and say Cap and BP win.

#7 Posted by Sherlock (7189 posts) - - Show Bio
@superdemon said:
" Batman has hoemfield advantage. But I believe Both BP and Cap are > Batman and slightly beneath Slade. Too close  I'll go ahead and say Cap and BP win. "
Its not going to be much of an advantage since he cant use anything he has in there and everyone else has full knowledge of it (And that means anything and everything there is to know about it)
#8 Posted by Sherlock (7189 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Sexy Merc (42066 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sherlock: Try a Google search next time. Even if you put in 'and', you'd still be able to find it.
#10 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

I think current BP should be able to beat Batman after a really hard battle. 
Cap can holds his own against Slade since they are mostly equals in terms of strength and speed, even though Slade's reaction might be slightly faster, Cap should be more skilled. 
I think then BP should come and help Cap. 
=]

#11 Posted by velle37 (6041 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman's utility belt gives team 1 an advantage......
#12 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@velle37 said:
" Batman's utility belt gives team 1 an advantage...... "
I can see either taking out Cap but I don't see them getting past Panther
#13 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure what the purpose of giving Batman prometheum batarangs is. They would work no better than his original batarangs, and even then, prometheum isn't as durable Cap's shield is. 

Anyway, team 2 wins. Either Cap or Black Panther are a physical match for Deathstroke, if not slightly greater (since all three of them are enhanced-human beings and Deathstroke lacks physical showings to compare to them). 

#14 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio

What's up with that scan of Panther having guns

#15 Posted by ChadwickDavis (444 posts) - - Show Bio

@superdemon said:

"Batman has hoemfield advantage. But I believe Both BP and Cap are > Batman and slightly beneath Slade. Too close  I'll go ahead and say Cap and BP win. "

I do not believe Batman is going to lose in his house. The only person who did that was Bane and that was because he was too exausted to fight back. Im assuming that this is not the case in this fight. 
Deathstroke knows enough about Batman through Dick Greyson to actually use the cave to his advantage. 

BM and DS Win
#16 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" What's up with that scan of Panther having guns "
That's Kasper Cole. Not T'Challa.
#17 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@superdemon said:
" But I believe Both BP and Cap are slightly beneath Slade.
Based on what?
#18 Posted by velle37 (6041 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock  

Still haven't had any free time yet lol?
#19 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

DC wins in a tough fight!

#20 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade beats up the three guys...

#21 Posted by Ferro Vida (34597 posts) - - Show Bio
@ChadwickDavis said:
"

@superdemon said:

"Batman has hoemfield advantage. But I believe Both BP and Cap are > Batman and slightly beneath Slade. Too close  I'll go ahead and say Cap and BP win. "

I do not believe Batman is going to lose in his house. The only person who did that was Bane and that was because he was too exausted to fight back. Im assuming that this is not the case in this fight. 
Deathstroke knows enough about Batman through Dick Greyson to actually use the cave to his advantage. 

BM and DS Win
"
@Sherlock said:
"
                     VS              Slade has his prometheum armor and a prometheum sword Batman has his utility belt and prometheum batarangs  Black Panther has his vibranium armor and vibranium caws (Not anti metal) Cap has his shield   Fight takes place the Batcave (None of Batmans doodads from the cave can be used in this fight and and were gonna say for the sake of the battle that everyone has full knowledge of the premesis) Win by traditional methods "
Those points literally mean nothing here.  

@batman_is_god said:
" Either DC guy has BP, and Batman has Cap, so DC "
Cap, Black Panther and Batman are at least equal in terms of fighting skill
#22 Posted by velle37 (6041 posts) - - Show Bio
@ssejllenrad said:
"Slade beats up the three guys... "

I don't see that happening.... 

And the fight is between two teams.... Not Deathstroke and the three others........
#23 Posted by superdemon (2342 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @superdemon said:
Based on what? "
Nothing really. Mostly a biased opinion. I like Slade. =P But the more I think of it the more I say they're almost exactly equal. Batman is the only person outclassed here.
#24 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@velle37 said:
" @Static Shock   Still haven't had any free time yet lol? "
Your ideas are really long. I'll try to take a look at them in a little while.
#25 Posted by velle37 (6041 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @velle37 said:
" @Static Shock   Still haven't had any free time yet lol? "
Your ideas are really long. I'll try to take a look at them in a little while. "

Naw it's cool man, i was just joking. Actually if you don't want to read it at all that's cool. I was just wondering........
#26 Posted by batman_is_god (1185 posts) - - Show Bio
@superdemon:  
Batman has beaten Deathstroke and Captain America.

@Ferro Vida:

Cap is equal, not Black Panther. It has always been clear that Captain America is the better fighter, and Batman and Captain America always remark on how even they are during their fights. I say DC because Deathstroke would beat BP.
#27 Edited by superdemon (2342 posts) - - Show Bio
@superdemon said:

" @Static Shock said:

" @superdemon said:

Based on what? "
Nothing really. Mostly a biased opinion. I like Slade. =P But the more I think of it the more I say they're almost exactly equal. Batman is the only person outclassed here. "
Actually, I take that back. Deathstroke could be considered above them slightly due to his greater healing factor. But that's it.
#28 Posted by daredevil21134 (10636 posts) - - Show Bio

DC ftw
#29 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@batman_is_god said:

@Ferro Vida:
Cap is equal, not Black Panther. It has always been clear that Captain America is the better fighter
Black Panther is equal to Captain America, whether you want to accept it or not. Age of Heroes #1. Read it. Cap admitted that T'Challa is evenly matched with him in skill... So, it has not always been clear that Cap is better than Black Panther, not to mention that both Black Panthers before T'Challa have stalemated Cap in battle. 

@batman_is_god said:
"I say DC because Deathstroke would beat BP. "
Based on showings, Black Panther can arguably defeat Deathstroke, as well. Even then, T'Challa's physical showings are greater than Deathstroke's, anyway. 

@superdemon said:
"Actually, I take that back. Deathstroke could be considered above them slightly due to his greater healing factor. But that's it. "
I agree.
#30 Posted by velle37 (6041 posts) - - Show Bio
@superdemon said:
"@superdemon said:

" @Static Shock said:

" @superdemon said:

Based on what? "
Nothing really. Mostly a biased opinion. I like Slade. =P But the more I think of it the more I say they're almost exactly equal. Batman is the only person outclassed here. "
Actually, I take that back. Deathstroke could be considered above them slightly due to his greater healing factor. But that's it. "

DS has his intelligence and healing factor over Cap, Cap IMO is a better fighter. DS has his healing factor over BP, BP IMO is a better fighter. I still think BP would win against him.  Cap fight would be closer. Both are strategic geniuses, but DS is characterized as having a mind that is 9 times more efficient than the normal human brain.

@batman_is_god
said:
"@superdemon:  

@Ferro Vida:
Cap is equal, not Black Panther. It has always been clear that Captain America is the better fighter, and Batman and Captain America always remark on how even they are during their fights. I say DC because Deathstroke would beat BP. "

None of Batman and Captain America's fights are canon to my knowledge......
#31 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@primepower53 said:
"

DC wins in a tough fight!

"
It's a tough fight but I doubt team 1 takes it, Panther is ridiculous
#32 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@batman_is_god said:
" @superdemon:  

@Ferro Vida:
Cap is equal, not Black Panther. It has always been clear that Captain America is the better fighter, and Batman and Captain America always remark on how even they are during their fights. I say DC because Deathstroke would beat BP. "
I'd say Panther is a better fighter then Cap is, and as much as I love DS, he isn't beating Panther under these circumstances
#33 Posted by batman_is_god (1185 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock:
Uh, why are you getting all sensitive over Black Panther? I'll just avoid you from now on.
#34 Posted by Dirty Mouth (87 posts) - - Show Bio

dc wins

#35 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@batman_is_god said:
" @superdemon:  
He beat Slade while depowered. He has never defeated a fully powered Deathstroke. And for the love of God, please don't use crossovers as proof, especially when in another crossover, BatMan admitted that Steve could beat him.
#36 Posted by batman_is_god (1185 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467:
You are right, Batman sucks ass. I am surpirised he can make it to the bathroom without 5 years of prep. He could not beat a single guy here, for he is popular so he instantly sucks according to the users here. Please forgive me.
#37 Posted by daredevil21134 (10636 posts) - - Show Bio

I really don't think Batman is gonna lose in the Batcave
#38 Posted by velle37 (6041 posts) - - Show Bio
@batman_is_god said:
"@Static Shock: Uh, why are you getting all sensitive over Black Panther? I'll just avoid you from now on. "

How was that "sensitive?"
#39 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@batman_is_god said:
" @Silver2467: You are right, Batman sucks ass. I am surpirised he can make it to the bathroom without 5 years of prep. He could not beat a single guy here, for he is popular so he instantly sucks according to the users here. Please forgive me. "
You really seem to enjoy putting words into my mouth. 
#40 Edited by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:

" @batman_is_god said:

" @superdemon:  
He beat Slade while depowered. He has never defeated a fully powered Deathstroke. And for the love of God, please don't use crossovers as proof, especially when in another crossover, BatMan admitted that Steve could beat him. "
To be fair though he could of just said that so Cap would let his guard down, Bats doesn't seem to be the kind of guy that would admit when someone could beat him.  He himself thinks he's better then Karate Kid and when Nightwing said that Connor Hawke might be better he grunted.

Still using any crossover in an argument is ridiculous including that crossover
#41 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
" @batman_is_god said:
" @Silver2467: You are right, Batman sucks ass. I am surpirised he can make it to the bathroom without 5 years of prep. He could not beat a single guy here, for he is popular so he instantly sucks according to the users here. Please forgive me. "
You really seem to enjoy putting words into my mouth.  "
I gotta admit though, that bathroom remark made me chuckle =)
#42 Posted by batman_is_god (1185 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86:
I know, right? Batman totally sucks! I mean, how could anyone think he could beat anybody?
#43 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Silver2467 said:

" @batman_is_god said:

" @superdemon:  
He beat Slade while depowered. He has never defeated a fully powered Deathstroke. And for the love of God, please don't use crossovers as proof, especially when in another crossover, BatMan admitted that Steve could beat him. "
To be fair though he could of just said that so Cap would let his guard down, Bats doesn't seem to be the kind of guy that would admit when someone could beat him.  He himself thinks he's better then Karate Kid and when Nightwing said that Connor Hawke might be better he grunted.  Still using any crossover in an argument is ridiculous including that crossover "
True enough. 
#44 Posted by batman_is_god (1185 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467:
Further proof he sucks. What martial artist CAN'T beat Batman? Seriously? He just sucks so badly.
#45 Posted by superdemon (2342 posts) - - Show Bio
@batman_is_god said:
" @superdemon:  

....Static covered me. But come on dude. Cross over references are invalid on any forum unless the crossover has been referenced in continuity. 
#46 Posted by velle37 (6041 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @batman_is_god said:
I gotta admit though, that bathroom remark made me chuckle =) "

Lol me too....

@FinalStar86 said:
"@Silver2467 said:

" @batman_is_god said:

" @superdemon:  
To be fair though he could of just said that so Cap would let his guard down, Bats doesn't seem to be the kind of guy that would admit when someone could beat him.  He himself thinks he's better then Karate Kid and when Nightwing said that Connor Hawke might be better he grunted.  Still using any crossover in an argument is ridiculous including that crossover "

Do you have the scan of Nightwing saying this? Or where Batman thinks he's better than KK? 

Pm them to me if you don't want to post them.
#47 Edited by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@batman_is_god said:

" @Static Shock: Uh, why are you getting all sensitive over Black Panther? I'll just avoid you from now on. "

Whoever said that I was getting sensitive? Can you not deal with the fact that someone is correcting you? That's what it sounds like, to me.

Admitting that you were wrong, rather than trying to make me look bad would have been much better.
#48 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@velle37 said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @batman_is_god said:
I gotta admit though, that bathroom remark made me chuckle =) "

Lol me too....

@FinalStar86 said:
"@Silver2467 said:

" @batman_is_god said:

" @superdemon:  
Do you have the scan of Nightwing saying this? Or where Batman thinks he's better than KK?  Pm them to me if you don't want to post them. "
I don;t have scans, I jsut heard them from what I think are credible sources.  
Not that I think Bats can take Cap H2H but I do believe that Caps fighting skills are overrated
#49 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@batman_is_god said:
" @Silver2467: Further proof he sucks. What martial artist CAN'T beat Batman? Seriously? He just sucks so badly. "
If this is what you think, fine. It should be noted I never said this, but whatever gets you to sleep at night.  
#50 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
Not that I think Bats can take Cap H2H 
Why not? For me personally, a fight between BatMan and Steve could go either way. For me, just split. But even those who say Cap would win usually agree that BatMan could at least give him a fight.