Batman and Deathstroke vs Black Panther

• 60 results
pateuvasiliu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Fight takes place in an abandoned warehouse at night. They all fight to kill. No prep, random encounter.

If BP can't take it alone he gets Daredevil.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

pateuvasiliu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied: So what if we add Daredevil on BP's side?

Also how do you reckon the team will get through BP's armor?

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By nefarious

Black Panther can't defeat both at the same time..Daredevil would lose, too.

Terminator2938

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like its a huge mismatch. Even on their own Panther does not necessarily beat them, but in a team its a comfortable win for DC

pateuvasiliu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terminator2938: Well the greatest issue for me is figuring out how they'd get through BP's armor. Apart from Deathstroke's sword, do they have anything that can pierce it?

Terminator2938

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pateuvasiliu: Even if the armour couldn't be penetrated, the pact of ba tman and death strokes blows would still be felt under the armour. Sure the armour would allow BP to last a lot longer but in the end he would still take too much punishent.

pateuvasiliu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Terminator2938

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pateuvasiliu: Wow if that actually is true it changes everything. But I don't remember Black Panther tanking anything close to that level in the past. Do you have evidence?

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke solos.

pateuvasiliu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terminator2938: I haven't actually read comics regarding BP, but from what links on Comicvine tell me the armor's made of Vibranium and is tankier than Iron Man's suit.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pateuvasiliu: Black panther doesn't currently have his vibranium suit also it can be cut by slashing along the grain.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@jashro44: and he can be choked and stuff correct?

Does he have a defense to sleeping gas and stuff like that?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: He can be choked. The suit had chemical filters in it so gas wouldn't work.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team..BP isn't so powerful that he can defeat Bats and Slade at the same time, geez, one of these dudes could take him down alone.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

one of these dudes could take him down alone.

Nope.

Batman1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC takes it in a fairly comfortable fashion. If BP gets daredevil than I'll give it to marvel team 6/10

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By xXxcarzellxXx
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Team.

Neither is taking T'Challa 1v1 though.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier: @jashro44: Okay, what advantages do you guys feel Panther holds over Slade that give him the win? IMO: Slade

• + Is Faster
  • + Hits Harder
  • + Can Come Back From What T'Challa Can Put Out For The Most Part
  • + Is Just As Skilled
Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins the majority but I'd take T'Challa vs either of them if he gets his vibraniun suit and energy daggars.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier: is be willing to argue Deathtroke could, I have done so pretty well in the past.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: deathstroke is just as skilled and had better physicals that are superior to captain America and has healing factor

Batman is a master of over 127 forms of combat (once all forms ) has high pain tolerance ranked blows from bane with venom who could lift cars and smash concrete . Has all sorts of gadgets at his disposal etc

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier: @jashro44: Okay, what advantages do you guys feel Panther holds over Slade that give him the win? IMO: Slade

• + Is Faster
  • + Hits Harder
  • + Can Come Back From What T'Challa Can Put Out For The Most Part
  • + Is Just As Skilled

I haven't seen any evidence deathstroke is faster. Black Panther still has his gauntlets which can hurt Namor so no deathstroke doesn't hit anywhere near as hard as black panther, even without the gauntlets I don't think Slade really hits harder. Slades healing factor isn't that good and I don't agree with the idea that Slade is as skilled either.

More importantly deathstroke doesn't have a good counter for black panther turning invisible. Yes he has enhanced senses but its not like he can fight blind.

@jashro44: deathstroke is just as skilled and had better physicals that are superior to captain America and has healing factor

Again why is deathstroke as skilled as black panther? Black Panther has mastered every fighting form on the planet, and has created his own fighting style which isn't based on natural martial arts. In addition to that he has shown better technical knowledge than Slade has (sleep inducing pressure points, pressure points which can cause muscles to seize up, etc). And his showings without his enhancements are just better than Slades.

As for Deathstroke having better physicals than captain america only new 52 deathstroke is stronger than Steve but he isn't faster than him. Not like this matters since we aren't talking about captain america here.

Batman is a master of over 127 forms of combat (once all forms ) has high pain tolerance ranked blows from bane with venom who could lift cars and smash concrete . Has all sorts of gadgets at his disposal etc

Not only has black panther mastered every fighting form, but he has tanked hits from man ape (9 tonner close to 10 tons who can punch through steel and swing large towers at "hurricane speeds"), and killmonger who kills elephants by tackling them. Bane in the new 52 hasn't lifted a car to my knowledge, but regardless Bane has no significant striking feats. Name some gadgets which black panther can't deal with, not like it matters as batman in character doesn't spam his gadgets anyways.

Death-Killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deadpool_the_merc_with_a_mouth
Deadpool_The_Merc_With_A_Mouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

H2H fight?

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Imperfect_Cell

@jashro44:

I haven't seen any evidence deathstroke is faster.

He once outreacted Donna Troy, which I feel is the only speed feat he needs. But he has numerous bullet-timing instances even after the bullet was fired, matched Deadshot on the draw, & has numerous instances of reacting to speedsters to even Flashes in close-quarters. Now a lot of people see most of Deathstroke's speed feats as PIS, but I view them the same way as I view a lot of Midnighter's feats. Sure it's goofy, but it's been a consistent part of his character from the very beginning to the reboots. Now I'm not saying that Slade's FTL (speedsters tend to hold back, especially Flashes, & especially on street-levelers, & there's usually a fair amount of context), but I do feel that those feats put him easily on par with T'Challa's best speed feats.

Black Panther still has his gauntlets which can hurt Namor so no deathstroke doesn't hit anywhere near as hard as black panther, even without the gauntlets I don't think Slade really hits harder.

IMO, Donna Troy > Namor, & Slade can harm her with pure strength. Even if it's not exactly hitting harder, he's hitting better (in a very Midnighter type of way), which is what matters.

Slades healing factor isn't that good

I gotta disagree, man. Slade's healing factor has been stated to render him immortal, but that's a big jump so I won't go there. However, Slade heals things like deep cuts & stabs instantly, can fall from the sky & merely wake up from it after being impaled through the chest (can't find the scan), can come back from having his head blown apart in a couple hours, etc. So while it's not up to par with, say, Deadpool's, it's still a decent advantage.

I don't agree with the idea that Slade is as skilled either.

His showing against the Titans in Teen Titans #46 - Titans East Part 4 is a good enough skill showing to put him on par with T'Challa.

Avatar image for deactivated-64332b810a025
deactivated-64332b810a025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins fo sho

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jashro44

@imperfect_cell:

He once outreacted Donna Troy, which I feel is the only speed feat he needs.

It looks like he just kicked her. I don't see how he out reacted her. She was pulling her punches in this instance so I don't see evidence she would be moving at max speeds which makes this feat unmeasureable.

But he has numerous bullet-timing instances even after the bullet was fired,

I view bullet timing feats as overrated. Regardless black panther has feats that are just as good if not better like moving as a white streak and knocking 2 guys down by passing by them, moving faster than human eyes can follow while under water, etc.

matched Deadshot on the draw,

I think black panthers reflexes are better than deadshots.

& has numerous instances of reacting to speedsters to even Flashes in close-quarters.

Bart can't punch Slade at max speeds because if he did Slade would die. This isn't a measurable feat either.

Now a lot of people see most of Deathstroke's speed feats as PIS, but I view them the same way as I view a lot of Midnighter's feats. Sure it's goofy, but it's been a consistent part of his character from the very beginning to the reboots.

I don't view them as PIS.

Now I'm not saying that Slade's FTL (speedsters tend to hold back, especially Flashes, & especially on street-levelers, & there's usually a fair amount of context), but I do feel that those feats put him easily on par with T'Challa's best speed feats.

Based on what though? If you agree that they weren't moving at full speeds than how do you know black panther couldn't tag these speedsters either?

IMO, Donna Troy > Namor, & Slade can harm her with pure strength. Even if it's not exactly hitting harder, he's hitting better (in a very Midnighter type of way), which is what matters.

All Slade did during titans east was knock donna troy around which isn't the same thing as hurting someone. Street levellers toss class 100's around all the time. That and Donna Troy isn't stronger or more durable than Namor to my knowledge.

I gotta disagree, man. Slade's healing factor has been stated to render him immortal, but that's a big jump so I won't go there. However, Slade heals things like deep cuts & stabs instantly, can fall from the sky & merely wake up from it after being impaled through the chest (can't find the scan), can come back from having his head blown apart in a couple hours, etc. So while it's not up to par with, say, Deadpool's, it's still a decent advantage.

Sure he can heal cuts really fast but its not like he's wolverine where he can just run through gunfire. He isn't tanking attacks which can damage Namor.

His showing against the Titans in Teen Titans #46 - Titans East Part 4 is a good enough skill showing to put him on par with T'Challa.

I disagree. Slade was in there heads and playing up there emotions and making them sloppy. There is one panel where Rose hits Cass with her sword, and another panel where Slade ducks which results in Rose taking a batarang to the head. Slade got in there heads and used there numbers against them. Its a good showing of his tactical ability and multi-tasking but its not enough to say his martial arts skills are as good as black panthers.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: If you want a good Black Panther debate talk to @jashro44, he seems to be putting up plenty of good points for you to look at.

But personally, Panther is a better fighter, better physicals, etc etc. Especially when you factor that what DS isn't mentioned, so if we go by current Slade, Panther would stomp him.

But again, talk to Jash if you think you can debate Slade v T'Challa so well. He's one of the best BP debaters on the site.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@granitesoldier: no doubt current DS would get stomped. Idk where I got the impression it was pre-52.

Me an Jash have talked about it before in a few battle forums, he also has defended Deathstroke when people said Black Panther would stomp him if I recall correctly. So there is an argument.

If it turns out it is pre-52 I'll explain why I disagree with the "better fighter, better physicals" etc.. part.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: that's cool and I hope you're talking about current BP and pre-52 batman knew all earth forms and few alien forms anyway you can't use all forms of fighting in a fight therefore these guys can take him his suit of the only real problem and Slade is currently a god slayer who has traded blows with both supes and Diana

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell: slade isn't as skilled and neither is batman for that matter... it really depends on what panther has and allowed to use in the fight on whether he can win or not.. If he is allowed hi vibranium suit and his heart shape herb then he can beat both

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: I never recall saying Panther stomps Slade. I said he'd win in a 1v1.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This fight shows the skill of panther perfectly. A skrull with luke cages skin, wolverine's skill and claw, bullseyes aim,Iron fist's skill and his chi which means he hits as hard as a freight train, not to mention shang chi, moon knight, Elektra, daredevil(skill and radar),captain America and even his own skill. Notice he talks about the differences between humans and skrulls and their pressure points, humans have 32 and skrulls have 18. Notice there is also a reaction feat as he uses bullseye's ability and panther reacts as it reaches his face. Also notice how panther says the skrull has all the styles down pat. He still defeats him.....

Next I post something explaining how skilled Panther is,, just so we know that Bruce or slade are not as skilled as panther. Panther is above both in pure skill.

This post is to show how durable panther is,, Stardust a herald.. I can also show how he has taken hits from Iron Fist with full chi, and Iron man's blasts.. I can also show panther can go invisible and that his vibranium darts can go tangible which I don't think either bats or slade can counter...

So again it depends on what is allowed in the battle... Panther wins in lots of scenarios

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Apocalypse3

Team.

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

Neither is taking T'Challa 1v1 though.

pretty much. And this would still make for a interesting fight.

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Panther loses terribly. Either could arguably solo if he doesn't have his vibranium suit.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: that's cool and I hope you're talking about current BP and pre-52 batman knew all earth forms and few alien forms anyway you can't use all forms of fighting in a fight therefore these guys can take him his suit of the only real problem and Slade is currently a god slayer who has traded blows with both supes and Diana

When did batman show knowledge of alien forms? I would like an issue number or scan. Regardless black panther himself showed knowledge of skrull pressure points and had invented his own fighitng style so he does know a few moves batman has never seen before. I don't think an issue of God slayer has actually come out yet. Current black panther doesn't have his suit but regardless he doesn't need it to take either one on one.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#42  Edited By Static Shock  Online
@jashro44 said:

Nope.

Co-signed.

Anyway, Panther could lose this fight.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#44  Edited By Static Shock  Online

Slade is currently a god slayer who has traded blows with both supes and Diana

Dude, stop it. Deathstroke #7 isn't out yet. So, no. He hasn't traded blows with either of them.

@pateuvasiliu: Wow if that actually is true it changes everything. But I don't remember Black Panther tanking anything close to that level in the past. Do you have evidence?

There were time bombs going off around both of them while they fought in the palace. Their vibranium suits protected them. This is just part of the fight.

There was also a time the suit protected him from a car bomb, but I don't have the scan available. That was in the same volume, though. The suit even took a shot of cosmic energy from Stardust, lightning from Storm (on two occasions, and his current suit allows him to redirect lightning through his gauntlets), repulsor blasts from Iron Man, and the like. The suit was stated, by Iron Man, to be able to absorb EM-based energy wavelengths and break down the cohesion of light-based energy beams or whatever.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By reaverlation

@jashro44: Regarding the alien martial arts, I believe he's referring to an issue of B/S where he claimed this alien's fighting style was basic or something like that.Don't remember exactly so sorry.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Let me know if you can find it. But by the sounds of it that doesn't mean he nessasrily learned the style let alone mastered it. Just that the style was basic in batmans opinion from what batman saw.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@reaverlation: Let me know if you can find it. But by the sounds of it that doesn't mean he nessasrily learned the style let alone mastered it. Just that the style was basic in batmans opinion from what batman saw.

No Caption Provided

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@jashro44 said:

Nope.

Co-signed.

Anyway, Panther could lose this fight.

Current BP has cloaking, teleportation(assuming it works outside of Wakanda), shields, and weaponry that could one shot them. Honestly I can see him take this battle on his best day.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

team

Avatar image for sirbaronobeefdip
SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers