• 77 results
#1 Edited by Jayc1324 (13566 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep for any rounds except round 5 (see below), standard new 52 gear, pre 52 feats for Slade and pre 52 and new 52 feats for batman.

Round 1: Red Hood, Red Robin, Nightwing

Round 2: Green Arrow, Deadpool, and Dardevil

Round 3: Lady Shiva, captain america

Round 4: Iron fist with chi and kraven

Round 5: Wolverine and Black panther but Slade and Bruce have thirty minutes prep with full knowledge on BP and Wolvie. They can go to the bat cave or wherever Slade is currently living but only for 30 minutes.

#2 Edited by Stormdriven (5934 posts) - - Show Bio

Could potentially stop at Round 4, stops at Round 5 for sure. I can't see them getting past Danny and his chi. Plus, Kraven himself is quite a physical menace, as well as being a skilled hand to hand combatant.

#3 Posted by Jayc1324 (13566 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't forget Bruce can use stealth here too (except for rounds 2 and 5 of course)

#4 Posted by Cloakergeist (60 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears.

#5 Edited by Jayc1324 (13566 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#6 Edited by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (2896 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324: stops at 4 kraven outclasses both physcially IF outclasses with skill and damage output

#7 Posted by Jayc1324 (13566 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by Dbzk1999 (1301 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324: but it can only go so far you know

#9 Posted by reaverlation (17116 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears

#10 Posted by TheChosenLOLofGod (287 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324: stops at 4 kraven outclasses both physcially IF outclasses with skill and damage output

I agree. Bats and Slade aren't getting past 4 for your reasoning precisely.

Could potentially stop at Round 4, stops at Round 5 for sure. I can't see them getting past Danny and his chi. Plus, Kraven himself is quite a physical menace, as well as being a skilled hand to hand combatant.

Aaand this too.

Dang it, all these posts stealing the words right out of my mouth. I have no choice but to quote.

#11 Posted by Stormdriven (5934 posts) - - Show Bio

@thechosenlolofgod: Hell, an argument can be made for them stopping at Round 3. Actually, I think that's what I meant in the first place, but oh well. I change my answer to could potentially stop at 3, stops at 4.

#12 Edited by comic_book_fan (5971 posts) - - Show Bio

they clear but have a hell of a fight in the last round without prep they would lose that one.

#13 Edited by comic_book_fan (5971 posts) - - Show Bio

they clear but have a hell of a fight in the last round without prep they would lose that one.

#14 Edited by ShenKuei (1584 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 4.

#15 Posted by ZeroPlus (2346 posts) - - Show Bio

They clear.

#16 Edited by ElmoHump (1417 posts) - - Show Bio

4 or clear.

#17 Edited by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (2896 posts) - - Show Bio

I think round 4 is harder than 5 but only due to prep

#18 Posted by colliderz (2867 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 4 Iron Fist might stop them but with prep they can clear round 5

#19 Posted by AllStarSuperman (23013 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 3 is harder then 2, do to the tech advantage, and Deadpool.

#20 Posted by darkseid1006 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio

They could stop at round 4

I mean Kraven is the best physically and Iron Fist is the most skillful so in 1v1 matches they are outclassed...but adding both together they probably have the more skill overall and have a tech advantage so if they utilise all they've got and work together then they could possibly pull it of.

I'd give it to DS and Bats 6/10

I think they'd make round 5 but only because of prep

#21 Posted by MonsterStomp (20655 posts) - - Show Bio

Could stop at 4. If not, they could clear.

#22 Edited by theamazingbatman (2295 posts) - - Show Bio

They clear.

#23 Posted by highaccuser (8609 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 4. If iron fist lays a hand on either of them they die. Kraven was doing great against kaine, and outclasses bruce physically.

Why are wolverine and BP above iron fist?

#24 Posted by dondave (38907 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hood solos :P

#25 Edited by hyperbertha (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 2 or 4. Probably 2.

#26 Edited by XiiX (9474 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Jslayer11 (167 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at four

#28 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9778 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears

#29 Posted by Jokerpoker (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

End at 4.

#30 Posted by Mxyzptlk_CV (1179 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by GraniteSoldier (9016 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they stop at 4, I think 30 minutes is enough time for Bruce to grab pre-made gear like an emp or magnetic or some silly contraption to negate BP's tech and exploit Logan's metal skeleton. However that requires them to get throigh Iron Fist who can put down either of these two 1v1 and Kraven who's got a history of giving Spider-Man level characters a handful.

#32 Posted by Homer_X (1402 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 4, unless if they have prep then they should clear

#33 Edited by senglord (1809 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperbertha: They already did a BBOTM against DP and DD. Batman won the polls and the debates. And DS has the physicals and durability and skills to stomp Nightwing and Daredevil together, asp. With tech and enhancements.

They stop at 4 for a majority.

3/10 they make it to 5 due to morals for Iron Fist. Prep against Lpgan will turn him into a posicle with all the Freeze tech Bats has access to in his cave. BP is the bigger problem due to his gear and stats. If incapacitation does not count, round five stops them hard.

#34 Posted by Jacthripper (6030 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at four, they're just outclassed.

#35 Edited by hyperbertha (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

@senglord: Daredevil can hang with Batman while Deadpool and Green arrow fights Deathstroke. He isn't taking both of em.

#36 Edited by Experio (17280 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop at 4, but could clear depending on what they do with prep

#37 Edited by Jayc1324 (13566 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperbertha: He took on the justice league why shouldn't he take two guys? What advantages do wade and oliver have?

#38 Posted by TheChosenLOLofGod (287 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormdriven:

Is that so? Although I think round 3 will be really hard for Bats and Slade, I'm sure they can overcome it with great difficulty. As Deathstroke is more than capable of handling Batman 1v1 he should be just as capable handling Shiva and/or Cap. And Bats should be able to stalemate either Shiva or Cap long enough for Slade to help him. ^_^

#39 Posted by Jayc1324 (13566 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#40 Edited by CheeseSticks (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

They certainly don't beat Iron Fist with Chi.

#41 Edited by Stormdriven (5934 posts) - - Show Bio

@thechosenlolofgod: Well, Shiva more often than not will beat Bats in a straight hand to hand fight, and Cap is capable of stalemating, maybe even beating Slade, so that's why I said they could stop at 3. But they will lose at 4 for sure.

#42 Posted by Jayc1324 (13566 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8787 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Shiva and Cap on round 3 might stops Bats and Deathstroke at round 3

#44 Posted by DarthAznable (8273 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a tough one. Bats and Stroke could switch it up in Round 3 to throw of both Shiva and Cap. Round 4 and 5 are really hard though. Danny's chi is ridiculous and Kraven is above or at Deathstroke level in terms of physicals as well as skill. Pretty sure he's above. I don't see them clearing though. Black Panther is enhanced with the herb or whatever other bull they have done to enhance him further and he's Batman level in terms of martial skill. Wolverine can take anything they throw at him and he has super strength. No way they're clearing.

#45 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6522 posts) - - Show Bio

With prep they clear

#46 Posted by senglord (1809 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperbertha: you are the only one that thinks that Deathstroke and Batman cannot clear round two. And you have no good reason why.

#47 Edited by deaditegonzo (3690 posts) - - Show Bio

Could stop at 4. If not, they could clear.

Probably this.

#48 Posted by TheChosenLOLofGod (287 posts) - - Show Bio

@thechosenlolofgod: Well, Shiva more often than not will beat Bats in a straight hand to hand fight, and Cap is capable of stalemating, maybe even beating Slade, so that's why I said they could stop at 3. But they will lose at 4 for sure.

Agreed, in straight up h2h Shiva would win, but with gear Batman's smart enough to know he can't beat Shiva with h2h alone, so he will use his gear to his full advantage.

Cap and Batman are so close together in stats, skill, etc. that I think Slade would beat Cap almost just as bad as he beat Batman.

#49 Posted by hyperbertha (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324: Do you really think DS can actually take the justice league?

#50 Posted by Alexander505 (2177 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops 4 or 5