• 125 results
renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By renamed040924

Batman and Daredevil, in character, standard gear, standard versions.

Ultimate Captain America, in character, standard gear.

Combatants are deadset on defeating their opponent. Fight takes place in the above warehouse, starting on opposite ends.

Round 1 - Lights on

Round 2 - Lights off

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Om4zd

Team could take both rounds if they work as one. I think they each outmatch Ult Cap in skill but Cap's obviously got durability and speed on his side.

Kyzuko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Kyzuko

I'm leaning towards the team. How much stronger/faster/durable is Ultimate Cap than Batman & Daredevil separately?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pokergeist

@nickzambuto: Nice match up. Lights On cap could very well win pretty handily. Lights off, I think the team can win. Cap does not have any feats in total Darkness.

Also Standar Gear for Cap would include Guns and Grenades. He uses Grenades quite alot actually. In his hands a Grenade Throw is deadly accurate.

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

I say team.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By laflux

@Kyzuko said:

I'm leaning towards the team. How much stronger/faster/durable is Ultimate Cap than Batman & Daredevil separately?

I'm probably going with Ult Cap. Feats put at around the 4-5 ton mark, and he's stalemated Ult Spider-Man in a pushing contest though the later was weakened somewhat (keep in mind that a shot Spider-Man was still repeatably lifting and smashing 9-ton trucks on Ult GG), beaten down people with decent levels of Superhuman Strength while drugged. I'd say his durability is probably most impressive, and in Blade and the Ultimates it explicitly said that he heals from Knife Wounds in minutes, and Bullet wounds in a few hours.

The only thing I'd put him slightly below Cap in is skill, and even in that, he's more brutal and uses lethal weaponry.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pokergeist

@Kyzuko said:

Stat wise he is a 5 toner that has easily tank 100 toner hits from many sources. skill wise he is comparable to 616. Also he carries Military Grade Gear and Kills with no Morals.

Kyzuko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Kyzuko

@CadenceV2 said:

@Kyzuko said:

Stat wise he is a 5 toner that has easily tank 100 toner hits from many sources. skill wise he is comparable to 616. Also he carries Military Grade Gear and Kills with no Morals.

Your opinion on who wins this?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pokergeist

@Kyzuko: R1 Cap. Rd 2 the team.

theDCkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By theDCkid

The Bat and the Devil win both rounds.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By Ferro Vida

@CadenceV2 said:

@nickzambuto: Nice match up. Lights On cap could very well win pretty handily. Lights off, I think the team can win. Cap does not have any feats in total Darkness.

Also Standar Gear for Cap would include Guns and Grenades. He uses Grenades quite alot actually. In his hands a Grenade Throw is deadly accurate.

No Caption Provided

Because when most people use guns and grenades on Batman and Daredevil they have SO much luck :p

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pokergeist

@Ferro Vida: Exactly! :)

Seriously tho they wouldn't survive a single solid hit from Ultimate Cap. The Guy KOs Juggernaut with one hot lol.

No Caption Provided
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ferro Vida

@CadenceV2: Ultimates 3 was all kinds of bad writing. I call PIS.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jashro44

@nickzambuto: Do they begin visible in round one?

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By renamed040924

@jashro44said:

@nickzambuto: Do they begin visible in round one?

@nickzambuto said:

Fight takes place in the above warehouse, starting on opposite ends.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jashro44

I'll give it to the team both rounds due to better stealth feats.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap rd 1 team rd 2

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By slimj87d

Ultimate Captain America doesn't F around at all. He has less morals and is not afraid to hit people in their groan or windpipes. These guys were all wearing super powered suits.

He also has a healing factor so as he starts to take damage he will begin to heal from it much quicker than the other 2.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

My favorite DC character and my favorite Marvel character vs Captain America? I would pick a winner and make a argument but I am too biased towards Cap winning both rounds. :P

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By slimj87d

He also gets slammed very hard in the legs and thrown through a wall and continues on to defeat this guy with very fluid skills.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By slimj87d

I don't know about round 2. Daredevil will see perfectly fine with his sonar abilities and Batman has night vision goggles. He could possibly lose Round 2 but I don't know if the team has anything to take him down with. He takes hits from guys that are around 5 tonners like nothing and again has a healing factor so I don't know what they can do to actually knock him out and he could potentially one shot one of them if he kicks them in the balls the hardest he can.

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Sethlol

The team both rounds.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Pokergeist

@Ferro Vida said:

Its not PIS at all. He had pt Hulk down, Captain Britain Shield Agents, Silver Heralds twice, and Juggernaut. That is 5 showing of KOing or temporary putting down superhuman Durable foes.

Also belive it or not... I liked Ultimate 3 :) crazy I know. I hated Ultimantum but Ultimates 3 was great.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Pokergeist

There is too many unknowledgable people who know nothing of Ultimate Cap in here.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By comicace3

@Ferro Vida said:

@CadenceV2 said:

No Caption Provided

Because when most people use guns and grenades on Batman and Daredevil they have SO much luck :p

AHAHA

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By CalebHara

Team both

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#27  Edited By laflux

@CadenceV2 said:

Not everyone can know as much about Ult Cap as you do :P

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By slimj87d

@CadenceV2 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

Its not PIS at all. He had pt Hulk down, Captain Britain Shield Agents, Silver Heralds twice, and Juggernaut. That is 5 showing of KOing or temporary putting down superhuman Durable foes.

Also belive it or not... I liked Ultimate 3 :) crazy I know. I hated Ultimantum but Ultimates 3 was great.

It's funny have Jan went from being half Chinese I think in Ultimates 1 and 2 to not very Chinese at all in Ultimates 3.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By slimj87d

Here's another feat. Besides getting his legs smashed by abomination, he takes a punch from the Hulk and a crater is made behind his head.

No Caption Provided

I'm not sure what they have that can knock Captain AMerica out in round 2. Maybe Batman can blow him up with some explosives or something but that's out of character for Batman as he doesn't kill people. Maybe Batman can blow up a part of the building and have it land on Captain America but that is questionable.

I know the team has nothing they can do against Cap in Round 1, he wins that one. They cant KO him with anything they have, not when he's fighting back fluidly and is stronger + faster than his counterpart.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Pokergeist

@SlimJ87D said:

I know the team has nothing they can do against Cap in Round 1, he wins that one. They cant KO him with anything they have, not when he's fighting back fluidly and is stronger + faster than his counterpart.

Exactly.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By slimj87d

@CadenceV2 said:

@SlimJ87D said:

Exactly.

Are there any feats of him fighting in the dark? I recall none.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Pokergeist

@SlimJ87D said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@SlimJ87D said:

Exactly.

Nope. which is why I believe the Team wins round 2.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By slimj87d

@CadenceV2 said:

@SlimJ87D said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@SlimJ87D said:

Exactly.

Nope. which is why I believe the Team wins round 2.

Lol, yeah I think it's kind of a sever handicap. Like he's fighting with a blindfold.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Pokergeist

@SlimJ87D: The team has to win somehow lol.

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#35  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

I CAN'T DECIDE!!!! Ultimate Cap has some very good durability feats

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By slimj87d

@Smart_Dork_Dude said:

I CAN'T DECIDE!!!! Ultimate Cap has some very good durability feats

You don't have to decide. Me and @CadenceV2: decided for you.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Pokergeist

@SlimJ87D: check out the 2 Threads I made of Ultimate Brother Hood and Ultimates vs F4 team.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By jashro44

@SlimJ87D:

I'm not sure what they have that can knock Captain AMerica out in round 2. Maybe Batman can blow him up with some explosives or something but that's out of character for Batman as he doesn't kill people. Maybe Batman can blow up a part of the building and have it land on Captain America but that is questionable.

Is ultimate cap immune or resistant to gas? The OP puts them on opposite ends of the warehouse so it seems like they don't start visible. Daredevils radar sense will allow him to locate ultimate cap pretty easily and batman could get the drop on him with gas. If they began visible I think ultimate cap would win but I believe daredevil and batman win under these conditions. As long as they fight smart and stick to stealth.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Team definitely takes round 2 and most likely round 1 as well...DD n bats can both drop him with nerve strikes and bone breaking maneuvers coming from 2 angles

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Ferro Vida

@SlimJ87D: Nerve strikes and the vibrating palm technique. Cap is enhanced, but he's still human.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Bane_of_sith

-DareDevil 155- DareDevil infiltrates the Avengers Mansion and takes out the power of the place. He then defeats the Beast in hand to hand combat and then takes onHercules and Captain America at the same time by capturing Cap's shield with his own club and hurling it at the spine of Hercules, felling him, and then beats down Captain America in hand to hand combat. And the Avengers were not holding back since they did not know DareDevil was the one attacking them and at the time DD was suffering from a screwed up radar sense and a severe concussion bordering which was serious enough to give him delusions. Cap was pretty useless in the dark

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Ferro Vida

@Bane_of_sith said:

-DareDevil 155- DareDevil infiltrates the Avengers Mansion and takes out the power of the place. He then defeats the Beast in hand to hand combat and then takes onHercules and Captain America at the same time by capturing Cap's shield with his own club and hurling it at the spine of Hercules, felling him, and then beats down Captain America in hand to hand combat. And the Avengers were not holding back since they did not know DareDevil was the one attacking them and at the time DD was suffering from a screwed up radar sense and a severe concussion bordering which was serious enough to give him delusions. Cap was pretty useless in the dark

This is a gross over-exaggeration of the events that took place in that encounter.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Not really a gross exaggeration..he cuts power beats beast and stealths herc and cap,,uses his club to steal his shield n hurls it at hercs spine than beats cap in the dark ,,,how is the a gross exaggeration?

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By slimj87d
@Ferro Vida said:

@SlimJ87D: Nerve strikes and the vibrating palm technique. Cap is enhanced, but he's still human.

Not once did I ever see him do a nerve strike on deathstroke, doubt he can do the same against someone stronger than Deathstroke "without" the nth metal armor.  

On top of that Ultimate Cap has consistently been shown to kick and strike people in the knees, groan, throat, etc, people that are strong as or stronger than him. In addition, if Wayne got a single nerve strike the chances are Cap would have got a knee, throat or groan kick in, the only difference is Ultimate Captain America has a "healing factor" allowing him to recover rather quickly on top of his monstrous durability. So no, even with a rare nerve strike I have never seen Batman do someone on Ultimate Caps level I doubt it would give them a win in round 1.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Ferro Vida

@SlimJ87D said:

@Ferro Vida said:

Not once did I ever see him do a nerve strike on deathstroke, doubt he can do the same against someone stronger than Deathstroke "without" the nth metal armor.

Batman doesn't employ them as much as DD does, to my knowledge. The point is that Batman COULD use them.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By slimj87d
@Ferro Vida said:

@SlimJ87D said:

@Ferro Vida said:

Batman doesn't employ them as much as DD does, to my knowledge. The point is that Batman COULD use them.

Read my edited post above.  

II think it's also exceptionally hard to nerve strike someone with a shield.  

And surprisingly enough, if you YouTube spartan shield strike ultimate warrior, a shield strike has one of the highest crushing powers recorded in the series . 
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Ferro Vida

@SlimJ87D said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@SlimJ87D said:

@Ferro Vida said:

Read my edited post above.

Duly noted. Ultimate Cap doesn't usually fight people who are as fast and a skilled as DD and Batman. When he has they have usually also been super soldiers and have been completely unhinged. He fought BP for several hours straight, but we don't know enough about BP's skill to say what that could signify.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By slimj87d
@Ferro Vida: well same goes for everyone Ult Cap has fought, we don't know how fast the 4 super soldiers he has fought, Abdul, red guardian, red skull and Nuke and notable mention to the 10 to 20 tonner Captain Britain clones but it's hard to say since they are from different Universes and don't get as wide of a margin of feats as Dd or Batman. But I would say they are insanely fast.  

Ultimate Cap took out the brother hood of mutants in a few seconds and a very few panels with his speed.  

At least we know his durability being able to take hits from Hulk, abomination, dive into the ocean about 6 times the world record and swim a bunch of miles then run a bunch of miles and beat up a whole city of terrorist so we know he has extreme endurance as well as the first we know he has a healing factor that allows him to heal from knife wounds and gun shots in minutes.  

So the only variable is speed but only because we can't do a direct comparison with what I mentioned earlier. But I do know besides the brother hood take out he also ran a bunch of blocks to escape the avengers in a few seconds to.  

I'm on my phone so I can't supply all these years scans.  

I'll give Round 2 to the team though since he's pretty much fighting blind folded. 
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Ferro Vida

@SlimJ87D: Abdul was the same speed as Cap, and that fight was won by Cap due to the Hulk's interference. Red Skull was supposed to be superior to Cap in every way, as was Nuke IIRC. Red Guardian was likely inferior to him.

Technical point: Daredevil has taken hits from the Hulk as well. Batman has also taken hits from characters with superhuman strength. They weren't in great shape afterward, but did it.

Also worth noting, both of them have taken out rooms full of people (with and without powers) in the blink of an eye.

I terms of running speed, Cap has the edge. In terms of combat speed, he doesn't really have any feats that put him that far above Batman and Daredevil.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By slimj87d
@Ferro Vida: he beat Abdul, Abdul had to call in his super soldier reinforcements which cap broke out of their grasp.  

Nuke was a cyborg.  

The hits cap received actually left a small crater or concrete was broken, so we have a real better measurement of Cap taking that hit than DD.  

Taking out a room full of super powered mutants instantly is quite different. 

There's also the healing factor that would allow him to quickly recover from a kick or punch in seconds seeing as a knife wound is healed in a few minutes.  

Consistently I've seen DD knocked out or hurt by far less than cap who consistently takes hits from 5, 10 to 20, and 100 tanners.   Showing for showing wise Cap has the more consistent durability showings by far. Even jumping and landing off of a high building when he was upset with arguing against Jan and when he tackled SS into the ground from a building in addition to jumping out of aircrafts and other building windows.