• Pre-52 Batman, Moon Knight has Carbonadium armor, Non-Jobbing Taskmaster
  • Who Wins and Why?
Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I think I will go with Team 2, but I dont know much about these guys.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

Taskmaster and moon knight. For a minute I was thinking tony could possibly solo (the thought still lingers in my mind), even if he can't moon knight is more than capable of holding off one of these guys whilst taskmaster deals with the other.

I'm also pretty sure taskmaster already knows how Steve fights so he could deal with him with little difficulty.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve and Bruce.

Moonknight would lose to either or. (Though I thought Ennis' run with the character was fantastic).

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Team 1, pretty much see Taskmaster getting double teamed after Moon Knight drops.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Probably Team 1

I'd honestly put Batman above Moon Knight and Captain America can either handle or defeat Taskmaster on his own, and has Bruce to help him once MK is finished.

Granted - Moon Knight's armor would be super difficult to get through considering its Carbonadium.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1, pretty much see Taskmaster getting double teamed after Moon Knight drops.

Same here.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team 1.

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Doom_Phd

Lol at Tasky "handling" Steve

Bruce and Steve beats them up soundly.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Team 1

I'd honestly put Batman above Moon Knight and Captain America can either handle or defeat Taskmaster on his own, and has Bruce to help him once MK is finished.

Granted - Moon Knight's armor would be super difficult to get through considering its Carbonadium.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@thetruebarryallen: how does Steve beat tony? Not only is he much faster with being able to use double speed but he's already fought cap before and would know half his moves already. The only thing going for cap in that fight is his physicals and they aren't significant enough to make a huge difference.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: how does Steve beat tony? Not only is he much faster with being able to use double speed but he's already fought cap before and would know half his moves already. The only thing going for cap in that fight is his physicals and they aren't significant enough to make a huge difference.

He can stalemate Taskmaster long enough for Bruce to help him.

Plus it seems the majority believes that Team 1 would win - I'm not an expert on Taskmaster or Steve, but feel free to enlighten me about both characters :)

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Lukundra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 for reasons stated above. I believe that Moon Knight is the weakest link here, armor or no. That's not to say he is weak, just compared to everyone else, he is the lowest. once he goes down, batman and Captain can take Taskmaster, though TM is good at copying fighting styles, Bat's gadgets and Cap's shield probably spell the end for him.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@thetruebarryallen: I know a fair bit on Steve but not an awful lot on taskmaster, not enough to make a great argument for him anyway. Steve could definitely hold him off but not for very long, Tonys just too good and the fact he's already faced cap once isn't helping Things. Honestly I feel tony would have a shot at taking on bats and Steve at the same time, depending on how Bruce uses his gadgets.

He's probably the most skilled person here with the potential to make that a fact by remembering how everyone fights, combine that with his double speed (which temporarily allows him to move twice as fast) and he has a decent chance IMO. Moon knight being here just seals the deal.

As I said though, I don't know enough on tony to make a "great" argument for him.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By BeaconofStrength

This really depends how long Moon Knight can tank Captain America or Batman's hits. I'd say Taskmaster could beat either of them, but Moon Knight will only end up soaking damage. This battle really turns into "Can Taskmaster beat Captain America (or Batman), before Moon Knight drops?".

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1. Moon Knight is a weak link.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@beaconofstrength: I'd say yes considering moon knights fighting style is revolved around tanking hits. Especially if tony fights cap first, they've fought before so tasky would already have an idea on how cap fights plus Bruce doesn't hit as hard as cap making it easier for moon knight.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By uugieboogie

Idk if people here read Cap stories while he was in Dimension Z his endurance & durability is crazy. I don't see them putting him down before Batman dispatches his opponent. TM is good, but both & Bats are good enough martial artist to switch up styles on fly. I think either Cap or Bats can take out MK & I think both Cap & Bats can stalemate TM until the other finishes MK.Team 1 definitely takes the majority, Cap & his physicals plus durability will cause a big problem. I don't see Team 2 dealing with Bats & his gadgets properly either.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: I'd say yes considering moon knights fighting style is revolved around tanking hits. Especially if tony fights cap first, they've fought before so tasky would already have an idea on how cap fights plus Bruce doesn't hit as hard as cap making it easier for moon knight.

IMO Cap came out of DZ a lot different than he did when he went in. I don't see TM being able to put him down, the durability he showed there was insane.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve and Bruce.

Moonknight would lose to either or. (Though I thought Ennis' run with the character was fantastic).

Ennis wrote Moon Knight?!

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve and Bruce.

You mean ellis?

Avatar image for giantmonstersrule30
GiantMonstersRule30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@vegandiet: the recent series(his run ends on issue six)

Anyways team one wins

Edit:

I read Ellis instead of Ennis. To my knowledge Ennis has never written Moon Knight

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I'm thinking Batman and Captain America can win this as the two are both tactical genius so can probably work out a strategy in order to defeat their opponents. I'm not a huge expert on him (sometimes he's been able to give the avengers a hard time and others he's been taken down by Deadpool) but I think whoever is facing Taskmaster (Bruce will probably pair up with him as the two have never fought so Maters' will have less of an advantage) will realise they just have to survive until the other has dealt with Moon Knight. Once that's done, the Dark Knight and the Super Soldier should be able to defeat their remaining enemy.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegandiet: the recent series(his run ends on issue six)

Anyways team one wins

I'm pretty sure that's Warren Ellis.

Aww man, now I'm bummed. I thought Garth Ennis had written some Moon Knight that I wasn't aware of. That would have been awesome.

Avatar image for giantmonstersrule30
GiantMonstersRule30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@vegandiet: yeah I accidentally read Ennis as Ellis XD

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm thinking Batman and Captain America can win this as the two are both tactical genius so can probably work out a strategy in order to defeat their opponents. I'm not a huge expert on him (sometimes he's been able to give the avengers a hard time and others he's been taken down by Deadpool) but I think whoever is facing Taskmaster (Bruce will probably pair up with him as the two have never fought so Maters' will have less of an advantage) will realise they just have to survive until the other has dealt with Moon Knight. Once that's done, the Dark Knight and the Super Soldier should be able to defeat their remaining enemy.

Deadpool is basically Taskmaster's kryptonite and Tasky fighting Bruce would be easier for him actually. Tony has never met Batman so he won't underestimate him, unlike Captain America, Batman doesn't outstat him and Taskmaster can copy some new moves that he's never seen before.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Cable_Extreme

Team bats

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk much about Moon Knight and Taskmaster wouldn't be able to solo for the majority so Team 1.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedandyman said:

Deadpool is basically Taskmaster's kryptonite and Tasky fighting Bruce would be easier for him actually. Tony has never met Batman so he won't underestimate him, unlike Captain America, Batman doesn't outstat him and Taskmaster can copy some new moves that he's never seen before.

Batman has better physical feats than Taskmaster imo. He beats him in overall strength, his armor gives him great durability and Task has so many styles in his arsenal, in straight h2h he wouldn't need to copy Batman's moves honestly. Also Deadpool is a plot device for Tasky. He's been able to copy someone who was "uncopyable" who had altered their physiology. Taskmaster has already fought Cap back in the late 80's and early 90's. I think he beat him but I don't recall. I need to reread the issues where he appeared.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: Tony and Steve have fought three times. They stalemated once before the man that Taskmaster wanted escaped with SHIELD, Tony fought Steve and Bucky at the same time then Cap kneed him in the stomach and left Bucky to fight him, and he fought Iron Man and Cap, knocking them both down long enough to escape. Yeah, I know Batman has better physicals just not as much as Steve does, bad wording.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@night4345: Cap isn't that much better than Batman really so whatever advantage Steve has over Task, Batman has or is close to having as well. Task also treated Iron Man another time during the Udon run.