Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_Hitchhiker

Rules:

1. Win by knockout or incapacitation.
  2. Batman and Deathstroke are Pre-Flashpoint.\
  3. Cap has his shield and Deathstroke has a Promethium sword. Batman and DD have standard equipment.
  4. Starting distance 10 meters.

Setting:

No Caption Provided

Crime alley.

MrValance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well, deathsroke has beat batman before and DD has beat captain America before....unless this goes cap v deathstroke and DD v batman-wait ok, so DD would beat batman then help DS beat cap so team darestroke

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD and DS

Avatar image for twix_right_side
Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Twix_Right_Side

Team 1.

Either person from Team 1 can take Daredevil.

And Captain America can take Deathstroke (and vice versa).

Batman.....cannot beat Deathstroke in my opinion.

MrValance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

honestly I want to say any team with captain America wins , but recently DD took cap AFTER cap used a weapon that messed with DD powers, he beat cap like half blind recently,so.....

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twix_right_side said:

Team 1.

honestly I want to say any team with captain America wins , but recently DD took cap AFTER cap used a weapon that messed with DD powers, he beat cap like half blind recently,so.....

Yet it seems inconsistent with many of their fights. In the past,sometimes one was controlled and the other wasn't,but there wasn't exactly a clear victor. But more importantly,Daredevil has remarked many times about Captain America's physical advantage ,and it always gave Cap the edge in their fights (for example,Daredevil would hurt Cap with his attacks,yet Cap would send him flying with 1).

It's like me saying that Red Arrow can beat Deathstroke just because he hit him quite a few times. Or that Hawkeye can take Cap based off of one of their fights. It just seems like a bit of a low showing imo.

Not that Daredevil doesn't have his radar sense advantage and agility over Cap,but still....everyone just loves to bring up that fight.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Toss up.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Darestroke.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to be that guy, and say DS solos.

UrbanChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 2

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

MrValance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrvalance said:

@twix_right_side said:

Team 1.

Yet it seems inconsistent with many of their fights. In the past,sometimes one was controlled and the other wasn't,but there wasn't exactly a clear victor. But more importantly,Daredevil has remarked many times about Captain America's physical advantage ,and it always gave Cap the edge in their fights (for example,Daredevil would hurt Cap with his attacks,yet Cap would send him flying with 1).

It's like me saying that Red Arrow can beat Deathstroke just because he hit him quite a few times. Or that Hawkeye can take Cap based off of one of their fights. It just seems like a bit of a low showing imo.

Not that Daredevil doesn't have his radar sense advantage and agility over Cap,but still....everyone just loves to bring up that fight.

I used it because its their most recent fight and nothing after has contradicted it. characters grow and learn things in universe, ie spiderman with way of the spider, or become stronger/ more powerful like wonderman . usually that status quo stays until something contradicts it( like wonderman) which as far as I know hasnt happened for these two, but that's just IMO

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twix_right_side said:

@mrvalance said:

@twix_right_side said:

Team 1.

I used it because its their most recent fight and nothing after has contradicted it. characters grow and learn things in universe, ie spiderman with way of the spider, or become stronger/ more powerful like wonderman . usually that status quo stays until something contradicts it( like wonderman) which as far as I know hasnt happened for these two, but that's just IMO

So what has changed with Daredevil? Because,if anything,Cap's feats have improved over the years,not only in the physical gap between the two,but also an increase in skill (although Daredevil might have that edge,but I don't read a whole bunch of DD,so I can't say). There was no drastic power increase. And considering that Cap has faced characters like Batroc (countless times,who has incredible agility that borders on superhuman) and Gambit and has done fine,I just don't think that he should really be humiliated in such a way. I'm wondering when they're gonna have Punisher beat up Cap with 1 arm,because that seems to be the route that they are taking. But at the same time...again,the history between the two says otherwise. I see your point,though. I just think that Cap has learned a lot more in his time in the present,especially in recent years.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil can't beat anyone on team one so team one wins.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

People seem to be under-estimating DD. He'll give anyone on Team 1 hell before going down and we all know Slade takes the majority over Bruce and Steve (but not easily). Bruce and Steve is a very dangerous and strong duo. Its definetly a toss up like Wolvie08 said

MrValance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrvalance said:

@twix_right_side said:

@mrvalance said:

@twix_right_side said:

Team 1.

So what has changed with Daredevil? Because,if anything,Cap's feats have improved over the years,not only in the physical gap between the two,but also an increase in skill (although Daredevil might have that edge,but I don't read a whole bunch of DD,so I can't say). There was no drastic power increase. And considering that Cap has faced characters like Batroc (countless times,who has incredible agility that borders on superhuman) and Gambit and has done fine,I just don't think that he should really be humiliated in such a way. I'm wondering when they're gonna have Punisher beat up Cap with 1 arm,because that seems to be the route that they are taking. But at the same time...again,the history between the two says otherwise. I see your point,though. I just think that Cap has learned a lot more in his time in the present,especially in recent years.

I haven't been reading DD consistently but from what I did read and according to the talk of the town is he has become a total boss( the same seems to be true with moon knight) and I think the punisher is a worthy opponent for cap, although the punisher would never lay a finger on him( cap was,IS, a huge inspiration and a fellow marine of a higher rank) but originally I kinda agreed I think cap SHOULD win in a fight but I do my best to follow the facts to be fair

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twix_right_side said:

@mrvalance said:

@twix_right_side said:

@mrvalance said:

@twix_right_side said:

Team 1.

I haven't been reading DD consistently but from what I did read and according to the talk of the town is he has become a total boss( the same seems to be true with moon knight) and I think the punisher is a worthy opponent for cap, although the punisher would never lay a finger on him( cap was,IS, a huge inspiration and a fellow marine of a higher rank) but originally I kinda agreed I think cap SHOULD win in a fight but I do my best to follow the facts to be fair

Well I see your point.

But still,I've just seen better from Steve in most areas.

Fair enough.

krauser99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bat/Cap FTW.

TT_4_Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

we all know Slade takes the majority over Bruce and Steve (but not easily)

We do?