Batman and Captain America run the Gauntlet!

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GhostRider29

Each round takes place inside and abandoned warehouse. No one has any morals. Fight is to Ko, Capture(For those that have healing factors, they can try to capture them), or death. Batman and Cap get ten minutes of prep with knowledge of who they fight next and of their surroundings. Each round both Batman(Bruce) and Captain America heal. Standard equipment for both but Cap has a Desert Eagle with unlimited ammo. Have far do these two make it?

Round 1:

Nightwing and Daredevil

Round 2:

Green Goblin and Ultimate Hawkeye

Round 3:

Hob Goblin and Bane

Round 4:

Punisher, King Pin, and Bullseye

Round 5:

Punisher, Bucky and Cyclops

Round 6:

Moon Knight, X-23 and Hawkeye

Round 7:

Elekra, Black Widow, and Mystique

Round 8:

Sabretooth and Lady Deathstrike

Round 9:

Daken and Wolverine

Round 10:

Iron Fist and Deathstroke(Batman and Captain America get a whole hour of prep before this fight. Deathstroke and Iron Fist get twenty minutes)

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By Strider1992

Depending on the distance they could stop at 2. Green Goblin has a lot of explosives in his standard gear and Ultimate Hawkeye is just insane at a range to they could stop at them.

They definitely stop at 3 if this is Urich as the Hobgoblin.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#3  Edited By TheCannon

Lose round 5 or 6.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@Strider92 said:

Depending on the distance they could stop at 2. Green Goblin has a lot of explosives in his standard gear and Ultimate Hawkeye is just insane at a range to they could stop at them.

yeah but have you consideed that cap might block the arrow with his shield.

DTFB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DTFB

I could see them goin all the way.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#6  Edited By Strider1992

@DarkKnightDetective: Ultimate Hawkeye was able to kill people by flicking his finger nails at them the chances of him not hitting is very low.

As I said this depends on the distance. If Cap and Bats start close then they will probably win but if its far enough away for Hawkeye to get off a few shots they most likely go down to him and GG.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BringnIt

Could honestly stop at 1.

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheBatman586

They clear it.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BringnIt

They absolutely don't clear. At best they get to five. Morals off Cyclops blows Batman away and then it's three on one. Also, retracting my last statement, I thought it was Nightcrawler for some reason.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By 202122

Goblin and Ultimate Hawkeye rip them to shreds... they stop at 2

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By GhostRider29

Anyone else?

bump1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By bump1010

@Strider92 said:

This.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rounds 2,3, and 5 are they ones the could end it for them. If the get to round 5 a no morals Cyclops doesn't look to good for them. And Punisher in two rounds? (4,5)

They don't clear it tho. That's for sure.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#14  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Cyclops no morals you say?

CrimsonCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By CrimsonCake

They stop at round 2 because of ultimate hawkeye.If it was 616 hawkeye then they would stop at round 5.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By pooty

they die at round 2

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Nelomaxwell

If they don't stop at two the stop at 5 for reasons already stated.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18  Edited By greenteaforme

This is not a clear.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By FourthDeity

They lose round 2 via hob If they somehow beat that round bucky and cyclops would demolish them.

No way they pass 6

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jeanroygrant

@TheBatman586 said:

They clear it.

How?

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheBatman586
@jeanroygrant
Since they know who they're facing for each round, and get some prep before each fight, they can set traps. Batman has some very effective gadgets in his belt that he and Cap could use to their advantage.
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jashro44

@TheBatman586: What traps could they have to get by round 3? Current Bane was wrecking batman and hob goblin was wrecking spider-man.

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheBatman586
@jashro44 said:

@TheBatman586: What traps could they have to get by round 3? Current Bane was wrecking batman and hob goblin was wrecking spider-man.

Bane wrecked a weakened Batman.
In this case, morals are off, so Bane would get killed by an explosive batarang. Hobgoblin would be more difficult, but Batman has a special gadget that can magnetize surfaces to attract metal objects. This gadget could be used to pull the glider from Hobgoblin's feet (it may even pull Hobgoblin himself, since I believe he has some metal in his costume), and then while he is caught off guard, they can finish him off with another gadget (explosive batarang, liquid nitrogen, laser, etc.).
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jashro44

@TheBatman586 said:

@jashro44 said:

Bane wrecked a weakened Batman. In this case, morals are off, so Bane would get killed by an explosive batarang. Hobgoblin would be more difficult, but Batman has a special gadget that can magnetize surfaces to attract metal objects. This gadget could be used to pull the glider from Hobgoblin's feet (it may even pull Hobgoblin himself, since I believe he has some metal in his costume), and then while he is caught off guard, they can finish him off with another gadget (explosive batarang, liquid nitrogen, laser, etc.).

Was he weakened in the new 52? I wasn't referring to knight fall I was referring to there fight in the dark knight (the one where bane leaped a light house). And current hobgoblin does not use a glider he has wings. And are you referring to the magnets in batman #3? How many times has batman used those? Can we consider it standered yet? Because if he hasn't used them before then I don't see a reason to consider that standered since he used them in one encounter against a gang with iron muzzles.

Avatar image for iknoweverything
IKnowEverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By IKnowEverything

I think they would probably lose at round 2. Ultimate Hawkeye is a mismatch for these two. Batman stands no chance and Cap can't defend his whole body with the shield and Ultimate Hawkeye WILL hit him. Repeatedly. Cap can't run to close any distance between them without leaving either his legs or chest exposed. Overall I think they would lose in rounds

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TheBatman586
@jashro44
I know what fight you were referring to. Just before that fight, Batman had been exposed to an enhanced toxin that Scarecrow injected into him. Shortly after that, he was punched by Superman and fell through the roof of a house. So by the time he got around to fighting Bane, he was already in a weakened state.
As for the magnets, he has used a gadget very similar to them before, in the form of batarangs, which he used to incapacitate an entire group of Rocket Reds. 
I was not aware that Hobgoblin now uses wings, thank you for pointing that out. However, his costume still appears to contain a good amount of metal, so the gadget should still work effectively (he could also be stunned with flashbangs for good measure).
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jashro44

@TheBatman586: All right didn't know he was weakened (my apologies for stating something out of context) but he still said bane was faster then him and strength is an advantage for bane as well. The bat families continuity hasn't changed so his showings against batman without venom (which batman won but in a tough fight) are still applicable. Batman has never had a easy win on bane before so why would he have one against bane at his absolute peak? Here Bane is most likely going to drag it in close so it might be hard to draw a gadget while avoiding someone who is faster and stronger then you. All he has to do is keep batman occupied. Current hobgoblin has a scream which can easily deal with captain america. So its going to turn into a 2 on 1 very quickly. Not sure if the wings are made of metal to be honest. But the magnets haven't really been used to disarm someone who has super strength. Current hob goblin also has a flame sword in addition to his bombs and various weaponry. I doubt it would completely disarm him.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#28  Edited By Saren

@TheBatman586 said:

@jashro44: I know what fight you were referring to. Just before that fight, Batman had been exposed to an enhanced toxin that Scarecrow injected into him. Shortly after that, he was punched by Superman and fell through the roof of a house. So by the time he got around to fighting Bane, he was already in a weakened state.

The toxin increased his strength, stamina and durability so I am not sure why you would bring it up as proof that he was weakened. He got a love tap from Superman that sent him through the roof of a house, it's not like Supes broke his bones or anything. The only reason he survived was because of the toxin. And strangely enough this weakened Batman didn't have a problem chasing down White Rabbit and one-shotting Scarecrow. And even so, what is a non-weakened Batman supposed to do? Is he suddenly going to be stronger than Bane?

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@bringnit said:

Could honestly stop at 1.

Prep is relative, without it > above.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They can clear.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 anthp2000  Moderator

6 or 7 probably.

They are definitely not beating 9 and 10.