Batman 1Million vs Cartoon Network Team (Read OP)

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Bats gets 7 Hours prep he has full detail and knowlege on his enemies 
Hes fighting to kill and going all out  

CN team hs 3 Days prep 
and are fighting to kill 

They start 100 feet apart 

Fight location  

Townsville

VS

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By nefarious

The PowerPuff Girls solo.

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By nightwing91

7 hours prepp and his intellegence is more then enough, his suits already  acomputer far surpassing the batcomputer 

and im pretty sure jacks sword doesn't hurt people with a good heart,and the KND are the only ones who can actually utilize prep,

Omarpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Omarpool

Monkey from Dexter's Lab solos.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@nightwing91 said:
" 7 hours prepp and his intellegence is more then enough, his suits already  acomputer far surpassing the batcomputer  and im pretty sure jacks sword doesn't hurt people with a good heart,and the KND are the only ones who can actually utilize prep, "
Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

Jack solos via ancestor blast, my favourite episode. 

if only coop was here with megas, that would be an awsome fight, I think I'll make it.

Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jorg

Jack Solo's.  

Just too damn skilled
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By termiteone4ever

Batman 1 million Got this

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By TheCerealKillz

Add dexter.

Avatar image for terrybogard2014
TerryBogard2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TerryBogard2014
@Omarpool said:
" Monkey from Dexter's Lab solos. "
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By termiteone4ever

I wonder if you guys know who is Batman 1 million .. this man runs his own planet and tech that's put Dexter to shame. 
This man is smarter than Dexter / powerful and gadgets to kill ..

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@termiteone4ever said:
" I wonder if you guys know who is Batman 1 million .. this man runs his own planet and tech that's put Dexter to shame.  This man is smarter than Dexter / powerful and gadgets to kill .. "
Dexter with 3 days prep beats Batman with 7 hours prep 

Dexter makes time machine helmets in a afternoon. he solos if he were in this.
Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jorg
@termiteone4ever: 

Exactly, Those knd, kids get slaughtered.  

PPG will be harder to take down phsically, but bats can easily outsmart them.  

Now Jack's entire existence is training to kill a nigh omnipotent monster, and has lived and dominated that monsters world he rules with very, very advanced tech. 

Doesn't matter how advanced the tech is, Jack has destroyed it all, just like he will here.
StarKiller809

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 462

#14  Edited By StarKiller809

Batman.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By nightwing91
@Jorg said:
" @termiteone4ever:  Exactly, Those knd, kids get slaughtered.   PPG will be harder to take down phsically, but bats can easily outsmart them.   Now Jack's entire existence is training to kill a nigh omnipotent monster, and has lived and dominated that monsters world he rules with very, very advanced tech.  Doesn't matter how advanced the tech is, Jack has destroyed it all, just like he will here. "
Batmans tech beats that tech, creating multiple avatars, his datarangs, soul stealing, telepathic martial arts, superstrength, and teresect space exiling.
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By termiteone4ever
@Jorg said:
" @termiteone4ever:  Exactly, Those knd, kids get slaughtered.   PPG will be harder to take down phsically, but bats can easily outsmart them.   Now Jack's entire existence is training to kill a nigh omnipotent monster, and has lived and dominated that monsters world he rules with very, very advanced tech.  Doesn't matter how advanced the tech is, Jack has destroyed it all, just like he will here. "
I see your point .But this is batman with Skills higher than Karate KID even soul steal . His fighting ability out does Jack any day . THis Batman is like GAme genie i think that might be before you time .. i should say a cheat code . @TheCerealKillz said:
" @termiteone4ever said:
" I wonder if you guys know who is Batman 1 million .. this man runs his own planet and tech that's put Dexter to shame.  This man is smarter than Dexter / powerful and gadgets to kill .. "
Dexter with 3 days prep beats Batman with 7 hours prep  Dexter makes time machine helmets in a afternoon. he solos if he were in this. "
TIme machine wont be able to do anything . Almost all of the JLA 1 million characters have More than enough knowledge of time . This is one of the Batman 1 million cheat as well between him and KAl kent not much heroes or cartoon can defeat thier foolishness
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#17  Edited By tensor

this is a joke right batman gets dee too beat dexter an makes the power puff girls fight over a hot guy an get kids kid next door parents to punish them the end

Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Jorg
@nightwing91: 

Aku earth has trees that grow robotic.  

Its poor, primative natives are smart enough to build space travelling ships out of nothing, still considered fools.  

The cities are huge, teleporter reliant.  

I'd say aku earth is way more advanced, even the ancient grounds like temples have advanced tech like teleporters.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@termiteone4ever said:
" @Jorg said:
I see your point .But this is batman with Skills higher than Karate KID even soul steal . His fighting ability out does Jack any day . THis Batman is like GAme genie i think that might be before you time .. i should say a cheat code . @TheCerealKillz said:
" @termiteone4ever said:
Dexter with 3 days prep beats Batman with 7 hours prep  Dexter makes time machine helmets in a afternoon. he solos if he were in this. "
TIme machine wont be able to do anything . Almost all of the JLA 1 million characters have More than enough knowledge of time . This is one of the Batman 1 million cheat as well between him and KAl kent not much heroes or cartoon can defeat thier foolishness "
Jack could take down Karate kid easily. Now, I know that this batman could defeat this jack, however, if u were to add The Scotsmen, his wife and Aku, Batman dies.
Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Jorg
@termiteone4ever: 

I never cared for game genies, or cheat codes to be fair. I preferred to dominate video games the old fashioned way.  

I'd say Samurai Jack's battle feats are much more impressive, beating hordes upon hordes of deadly robots and demons and 9/10 its dominance.  

As for soul stealing.... 

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By nightwing91
@Jorg said:
" @nightwing91:  Aku earth has trees that grow robotic.   Its poor, primative natives are smart enough to build space travelling ships out of nothing, still considered fools.   The cities are huge, teleporter reliant.   I'd say aku earth is way more advanced, even the ancient grounds like temples have advanced tech like teleporters. "
That's debatable as the future had teleporters as well that could teleport someone from Earth to pluto in microseconds,most people have spaceships in the future.

Now how does Jack defend against being exiled into terresect space, mental martial arts, or soul steal. Against someone much much smarter then him.
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By termiteone4ever
@TheCerealKillz said:
" @termiteone4ever said:
" @Jorg said:
" @termiteone4ever said:
TIme machine wont be able to do anything . Almost all of the JLA 1 million characters have More than enough knowledge of time . This is one of the Batman 1 million cheat as well between him and KAl kent not much heroes or cartoon can defeat thier foolishness "
Jack could take down Karate kid easily. Now, I know that this batman could defeat this jack, however, if u were to add The Scotsmen, his wife and Aku, Batman dies. "
This batman is too much .I dont see them beating batman at all.
Aku mighy kill him 
then again the Wife might be some trouble as well lol
Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Jorg
@nightwing91: 

He fares the same he did against Demongo, who's very existence is haunting, preying and eventually collecting (stealing) souls from his opponent.  
That demon is a master of his art and was never defeated, Jack took him down. About the space thing? I dont really know, i'll have to do research. I know he was blown out of a spaceship mid-flight before but i dont recall how he saved himself.  
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By termiteone4ever
@Jorg said:
" @termiteone4ever: 

I never cared for game genies, or cheat codes to be fair. I preferred to dominate video games the old fashioned way.  

I'd say Samurai Jack's battle feats are much more impressive, beating hordes upon hordes of deadly robots and demons and 9/10 its dominance.  

As for soul stealing.... 

No Caption Provided
"
Batman 1 million is just too much for JAck .. I dont believe Jack can beat the karate Kid at all
back to batman 1 million he isnt the goody too shoes like the rest of the league ..
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By nightwing91
@Jorg: Demongo attempted to wear jack down, he could only absorb it following jacks defeat, bats has no limitation.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@termiteone4ever said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @termiteone4ever said:
" @Jorg said:
" @termiteone4ever said:
Jack could take down Karate kid easily. Now, I know that this batman could defeat this jack, however, if u were to add The Scotsmen, his wife and Aku, Batman dies. "
This batman is too much .I dont see them beating batman at all. Aku mighy kill him  then again the Wife might be some trouble as well lol "
Nah Aku would destroy.
Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Jorg
@termiteone4ever: 

I wouldn't say so, He'd definitely defeat the karate kid based on feats alone.  

Bare in mind Jack is a cartoon and has some decent cartoon force behind him.  

Thus why he can defeat thousands upon thousands of heavy duty, killing mercenary robots within seconds.  

I dont recall who bat 1 mill has defeated who is on the level of Aku who can only be killed by Jack's sword, Demongo, and the Monarch 7?....Not sure if thats the correct name, but he defeated the 7 most powerful demons or something.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@termiteone4ever said:
" @Jorg said:
" @termiteone4ever: 

As for soul stealing.... 

No Caption Provided
"
Batman 1 million is just too much for JAck .. I dont believe Jack can beat the karate Kid at all back to batman 1 million he isnt the goody too shoes like the rest of the league .. "
Then theirs his death. If he even has alittle bit of evil, which he does, one touch from Jacks sword wipes him. 

that, or Aku expands the evil and uses Batman as a avatar.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By nightwing91
@Jorg: But thats the thing Jack can defeat them because the sword is specifically designed to defeat evil, which is why it cant harm innocents.
Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Jorg
@nightwing91: 

True, but we all know how batman can be sometimes. Aka "What're you? Retarded? I'm the goddamn batman" and his viciousness when he fights, yes it is for the common good, but one of the main laws is thou shall not kill/harm.  

Depends on what you beleive is evil, even if his cause is for the common good, the slightest evil thing he has done will allow Jack's sword to slice through his neck
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By nightwing91
@Jorg:  well a different version said that, but this version witnessed his and everyother of the parents on pluto murdered before him so he following in Bruces path, so  i think he'll be fine;
Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Jorg

This is actually a low end feat, and this is incredible.....i'd say he could pull this off.  

I may continue this later if this is still going on... 

But such an urge to watch a few episodes after that vid haha
Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#33  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
@Jorg said:
"

This is actually a low end feat, and this is incredible.....i'd say he could pull this off.    I may continue this later if this is still going on...  But such an urge to watch a few episodes after that vid haha "

i miss that show i used to watch it every time it turned on
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@GrandSymbiote94 said:
" @Jorg said:
"

This is actually a low end feat, and this is incredible.....i'd say he could pull this off.    I may continue this later if this is still going on...  But such an urge to watch a few episodes after that vid haha "
i miss that show i used to watch it every time it turned on "
A movie to end the show is coming out either this year or next.
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By termiteone4ever
@TheCerealKillz said:

" @GrandSymbiote94 said:

" @Jorg said:

"

A movie to end the show is coming out either this year or next. "
Well i will make sure survive to see this movie. 
Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#36  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
@termiteone4ever said:
"@TheCerealKillz said:

" @GrandSymbiote94 said:

" @Jorg said:

"

Well i will make sure survive to see this movie.  "

where you hear that? 
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@GrandSymbiote94 said:
" @termiteone4ever said:
"@TheCerealKillz said:

" @GrandSymbiote94 said:

" @Jorg said:

"

Well i will make sure survive to see this movie.  "
where you hear that?  "
I forget his name, but the creator of the show said so. It would be out now, but then the PPG Movie happened, so hes redoing it.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By warlock360
@Nefarious said:
" The PowerPuff Girls solo. "
Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Jorg
@TheCerealKillz said:
" @GrandSymbiote94 said:
" @Jorg said:
"

I'll be at the cinema for that mother ****er!!
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@Jorg said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @GrandSymbiote94 said:
" @Jorg said:
"

I'll be at the cinema for that mother ****er!! "
Its on CN. Ya think CN would make it a theater movie? Nah man.
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheCerealKillz said:
" @Jorg said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @GrandSymbiote94 said:
" @Jorg said:
"

Its on CN. Ya think CN would make it a theater movie? Nah man. "

It happened for PPG
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@slacker the hacker said:

" @TheCerealKillz said:

" @Jorg said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @GrandSymbiote94 said:
" @Jorg said:
"

It happened for PPG "
Not in Cinema. 

Also, Edit OP to include Some Dexter Love :D
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheCerealKillz said:
"@slacker the hacker said:

" @TheCerealKillz said:

" @Jorg said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @GrandSymbiote94 said:
" @Jorg said:
"

It happened for PPG "
Not in Cinema.  Also, Edit OP to include Some Dexter Love :D "

PPG movie was in theaters
sidismail98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By sidismail98

@jorg: You do realize that Jack had the same training as the original Batman and that B1M has all that PLUS alien martial arts? Jack sword CAN cut through anything, but Jack doesn't have enough force to cut the 853rd Batsuit century without an enhancement. PPG will get owned with telepathic martial arts, KND can't match his fighting skills or tech.

sidismail98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jorg: Jack got owned by Robots. The ones with the straw hats remember? And B1M isn't just a few 1000 years into the future, he's MILLIONS of years into the future. Of course he's better than those robots. His sword CAN cut through B1M's suit, but he'll need more force. B1M beats Jack. The suit makes him just a enhanced if not more. Also Batman 1 Million could just use telepathic martial arts from outer space. And he's not strong enough to cut future tech without enhancements.

Jack: *Jumps at B1M*

B1M: *Grabs Jack's Leg and throws him*

Jack: *Uses sword*

B1M: *Catches sword and tales Jack out with pressure points and telepathic kick*