Batgirl.

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91351 posts) - - Show Bio

U.S Agent.

#4 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

Agent destroys her

#5 Posted by Yaujtapool (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

Agent

#6 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Walker breaks Cassie in half.  She's quick, but not fast enough to dance around someone of U.S Agent's caliber.

#7 Posted by DJ Diesel (1594 posts) - - Show Bio

I want US Agent to win too, I'm just waiting for the battalion of "Cassandra Cain pwns God" club for men to arrive.

#8 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio
DJ Diesel said:
"I want US Agent to win too, I'm just waiting for the battalion of "Cassandra Cain pwns God" club for men to arrive."
Well DUH!!!!  Just because U.S Agent outclasses her in every way doesn't mean that she won't win!!!  We're talking about the girl that punched the Living Tribunal... 

Right. In. The. WIENER!!!!
#9 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio

Utility belt owns

#10 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

John wins

#11 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

U.S. Agents strength is a major advantage now doubt, but to say he outclasses her in every aspect seems a lil silly to me. She obviously outclasses him in terms of hand to hand (let the haterz chew on that for awhile), and her speed and reflexes are out of his league. As a matter of fact, what exactly does U.S. Agent bring to the table that Deathstroke doesn't? A shield? Woooooooooow.

#12 Posted by jloneblackheart (5547 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"U.S. Agents strength is a major advantage now doubt, but to say he outclasses her in every aspect seems a lil silly to me. She obviously outclasses him in terms of hand to hand (let the haterz chew on that for awhile), and her speed and reflexes are out of his league. As a matter of fact, what exactly does U.S. Agent bring to the table that Deathstroke doesn't? A shield? Woooooooooow."
The shield is badass, not like it's aluminum or wood.
#13 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"U.S. Agents strength is a major advantage now doubt, but to say he outclasses her in every aspect seems a lil silly to me. She obviously outclasses him in terms of hand to hand (let the haterz chew on that for awhile), and her speed and reflexes are out of his league. As a matter of fact, what exactly does U.S. Agent bring to the table that Deathstroke doesn't? A shield? Woooooooooow."
Co-signed.
#14 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Gambler said:
Co-signed."
hahaha oh man its on now. Don't you know by now that if you pick Batgirl to win in these forums that your somehow a crazy fanboy who thinks she can beat God or the Living Tribunal?

jloneblackheart said:
"The shield is badass, not like it's aluminum or wood."
Its not? Well that changes everything :)

#15 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"hahaha oh man its on now. Don't you know by now that if you pick Batgirl to win in these forums that your somehow a crazy fanboy who thinks she can beat God or the Living Tribunal? 
I think everyone has had enough of my Batgirl supporting. LOL.
#16 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Gambler said:
"hahaha oh man its on now. Don't you know by now that if you pick Batgirl to win in these forums that your somehow a crazy fanboy who thinks she can beat God or the Living Tribunal? 
I think everyone has had enough of my Batgirl supporting. LOL."
hahaha yeah well, they could always come up with a better debate. I heard that works.
#17 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL.

#18 Edited by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
and her speed and reflexes are out of his league.
Really?  Captain America is a bullet-timer, and Walker lands hits on him no problem.  Why should Cass be any different?  Hell, if Tim Drake can smash her into the ground and beat the piss out of her, I don't see why Walker can't.

Gambler said:
As a matter of fact, what exactly does U.S. Agent bring to the table that Deathstroke doesn't? A shield? Woooooooooow."
With Walker's strength behind it, that shield could cut Cassie in half with one blow.  She may be an uber-ninja, but she's still a hundred-pound featherweight.  Her costume isn't going to do much if Walker connects.  And based on what I've seen of his fights with Cap, I have no doubt that he will.

Edit:  Also, the circumstances of this fight are important.  In a cage match or arena fight Agent has the advantage.  If it's an urban or ambush-type situation, Cass has a good chance to pull it off.
#19 Posted by High Revolutionary (3171 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Don't you know by now that if you pick Batgirl to win in these forums that your somehow a crazy fanboy who thinks she can beat God or the Living Tribunal?"

Are you implying that she can't? 

***Gets pocket book of profanity ready***

#20 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Do I have to post this image again?  Yes, I think I do... 

#21 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

The thing that separates Batgirl from most of the other bullet timers is her ability to read a person's body language as well and easily as other people can understand speech. This skill leads Batgirl to be able to predict exactly what her opponents are going to do, sometimes before they even know it themselves. She's been trained in every known form of combat, from H2H combat to weapons and explosives. I think she can pull off a few wins with her superior reflexes and bat-gadgetry.

#22 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio
Alexander Anderson said:
"Really?  Captain America is a bullet-timer, and Walker lands hits on him no problem.  Why should Cass be any different?  Hell, if Tim Drake can smash her into the ground and beat the piss out of her, I don't see why Walker can't."
Captain America dodges bullets the same way Batman does, by anticipation. Batgirl weaves in and out of bullets after they've been fired. There's a difference. Tim Drake smashing Cain is pretty silly in my opinion. Especially when characters like Deathstroke and Batman can't lay a finger on her. Who beat who in comics isn't always the best measure of a character's abilities.

Alexander Anderson said:
"With Walker's strength behind it, that shield could cut Cassie in half with one blow.  She may be an uber-ninja, but she's still a hundred-pound featherweight.  Her costume isn't going to do much if Walker connects.  And based on what I've seen of his fights with Cap, I have no doubt that he will.Edit:  Also, the circumstances of this fight are important.  In a cage match or arena fight Agent has the advantage.  If it's an urban or ambush-type situation, Cass has a good chance to pull it off."
I already addressed Walker's strength and agree that if he lands a solid shot she'll be done for. But I also believe she's fast enough, coupled with her body reading, to avoid any such blow while landing pin point strikes of her own. Since the OP makes no mention of the setting I guess we're left to speculate on where the fight takes place.

#23 Posted by DJ Diesel (1594 posts) - - Show Bio
Alexander Anderson said:
"Do I have to post this image again?  Yes, I think I do... 

"
BOMMSHACKALACKA!!!! She's on fire!
#24 Posted by VIZION2011 (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

THIS IS IKE AND TINA B****!!!!!!!!!!!!  tHATS WHAT US AGENT WILL SAY WHEN HE SLAPS THE S*** OUT OF HER

#25 Posted by DJ Diesel (1594 posts) - - Show Bio

That image... is totally real, we didn't maneufacture that based on my caffine induced temporary psychosis a few weeks ago, that's..... that's straight cannon. I can no longer fidn the thread though I assume it got deleted some time after a punch from batgirl made Eternity's balls explode all over his favorite pants. Because you know... Eternity loves him some pants mm hmm.

#26 Posted by Cole Walker (13 posts) - - Show Bio
VIZION2010 said:
"THIS IS IKE AND TINA B****!!!!!!!!!!!!  tHATS WHAT US AGENT WILL SAY WHEN HE SLAPS THE S*** OUT OF HER"
Yeah, you should probably file that one away under, "Jokes that crashed and burned."
#27 Posted by VIZION2011 (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

YEAH IT MAYBE BAD BUT ITS TRUE

#28 Posted by DJ Diesel (1594 posts) - - Show Bio
VIZION2010 said:
"YEAH IT MAYBE BAD BUT ITS TRUE"

#29 Posted by High Revolutionary (3171 posts) - - Show Bio
Alexander Anderson said:
"Do I have to post this image again?  Yes, I think I do... 

"
Let that be a lesson to all you haters!!!!!!!!!
#30 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Alexander Anderson said:
"Really?  Captain America is a bullet-timer, and Walker lands hits on him no problem.  Why should Cass be any different?  Hell, if Tim Drake can smash her into the ground and beat the piss out of her, I don't see why Walker can't.
He got lucky and grabbed her cape. LOL.

#31 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Alexander Anderson said:
"Really?  Captain America is a bullet-timer, and Walker lands hits on him no problem.  Why should Cass be any different?  Hell, if Tim Drake can smash her into the ground and beat the piss out of her, I don't see why Walker can't.
He got lucky and grabbed her cape. LOL."
hahahaha lmfao
#32 Posted by VIZION2011 (1675 posts) - - Show Bio
DJ Diesel said:
"VIZION2010 said:
"YEAH IT MAYBE BAD BUT ITS TRUE"

"

#33 Posted by VIZION2011 (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

sorry cap lock button was broke lmao

#34 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

batgirl pawns us agent

#35 Posted by Clint Barton (123 posts) - - Show Bio

U.S Agent beats Cassie until her brains spill out.

#36 Posted by DJ Diesel (1594 posts) - - Show Bio
Clint Barton said:
"U.S Agent beats Cassie until her brains spill out."

ack such brutallity, such hate... we happen to like BG around here, there's no need to be so harsh. ;)
#37 Posted by BIackFlash (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess Batgirl is in trouble

#38 Edited by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
He got lucky and grabbed her cape. LOL."
Who cares how he did it?  Just because he used her costume against her doesn't make the tactic less legitimate or the beatdown any less real.  Tim saw an opening, capitalized on it and took her to the cleaners.  Walker, who is a brutal head-cracker by instinct, would have no problem replicating his feat.

Gambler said:
"Really?  Captain America is a bullet-timer, and Walker lands hits on him no problem.  Why should Cass be any different?  Hell, if Tim Drake can smash her into the ground and beat the piss out of her, I don't see why Walker can't."
Captain America dodges bullets the same way Batman does, by anticipation. Batgirl weaves in and out of bullets after they've been fired. There's a difference.
Cap dodges and deflects bullets after they've been fired, and at extremely close range to boot.

1.) Winter Soldier fires pistol.   2.) Cap not only shifts his entire torso out of the way in the time it takes for the bullet to cover the six or so feet between them, but simultaneously executes an accurate multibounce shield throw.  The entire motion takes place after the shot has been fired.

1.) Cap talks to a hidden Winter Soldier. 2.) Winter Soldier pops up from concealment and fires. 3.) Cap moves his shield up from a neutral position in the time it takes the bullet to reach him. This one is a little more vague, but still a bullet-timing speed feat given the short distances involved.
#39 Edited by CF12793 (2993 posts) - - Show Bio

I'mma go with Batgirl on this one. As people have pointed out, US Agent lands a hit and it's endgame, but with Batgirl's superior speed, agility and reflexes coupled with her amazing combat skills (which surpass Walker's IMO) I think she could probably bring him down with minor difficulty at most.

#40 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

U.S. Agent.

#41 Posted by patrat18 (10624 posts) - - Show Bio

Bg.

#42 Edited by MN_Logan (260 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's a straight up fight Agent wins.

#43 Posted by Juiceboks (10233 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793 said:

I'mma go with Batgirl on this one. As people have pointed out, US Agent lands a hit and it's endgame, but with Batgirl's superior speed, agility and reflexes coupled with her amazing combat skills (which surpass Walker's IMO) I think she could probably bring him down with minor difficulty at most.

Why? She's pretty durable herself. Hell she's been pummeled by Monsieur Mallah.

Oh and she wins with some difficulty.

#44 Edited by CF12793 (2993 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793 said:

Walker's a Class 4 strength level and a decent enough fighter. I think he could punch with enough force to severely injure her, maybe not take her out though.

#45 Posted by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

Dat body reading doe...

#46 Posted by Juiceboks (10233 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793 said:

@juiceboks said:

@cf12793 said:

Walker's a Class 4 strength level and a decent enough fighter. I think he could punch with enough force to severely injure her, maybe not take her out though.

I don't doubt his strength, and yes he could injure her with a well placed punch. But, the way you worded made it seem like he could oneshot her.

#47 Posted by CF12793 (2993 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793 said:

@juiceboks said:

@cf12793 said:

I don't doubt his strength, and yes he could injure her with a well placed punch. But, the way you worded made it seem like he could oneshot her.

That was my initial thought yes. But if Cassie is indeed as durable as you say she is, then i guess he wouldn't oneshot her.