Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Super-Buster
Cassy
Cassy
No lame story here, just a random encounter in a dank warehouse full of boxes, support columns and stuff with the possibility of the fight spilling out into a pier. No prep, standard equipment, no bloodlust, KO, death, or otherwise any form of incapacitation means a defeat. Links: Batgirl, Daken, Vash
Author's note: I got the feeling that this fight might be interesting but it has just as high of a chance of being a flop, I don't know why. We'll see what happens.
Daken
Daken
Vash
Vash
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By oldmagic

Gotta go with Vash on this one. Although all of them are physically peak humans, and Vash is physically peak plant, Vash would win this with his gun. His shots are always perfect and he could dodge bullets at near point blank. 

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Wisppeons

this is pretty good

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By oldmagic

The thing is, Vash could predict the movement of the gun, before the trigger is pulled and phase away from the bullet at hair's breath. If he could do that with bullets, he could certainly do that with incoming fists and kicks from these guys. I mean, Vash could do one finger push up, standing upside down lol 

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Super-Buster

To give you an idea of what I was think of when I made this, I compared both Vash and Daken to Cassy and I wanted to make two separate threads but I figured I would just do one and halve the work. I think Daken's ability to always be where his opponent isn't looking is a possible foiler of Cassy's move reading but it could be the other way around, maybe it's Cassy's move reading that is Daken's foiler and I wanted to know what you guys thought. As for Vash, I was just eager to find a gunman that could give Cassy a challenge and while I think Vash's standard stuff Cassy will be able to dodge I think a few of his tricks might give her trouble and again, I wanted to know what you guys think. As for Vash vs. Daken, its an accidental match-up but thinking about it, it could be interesting because Daken's healing factor might force Vash to go farther than he is willing to go in order to finally defeat him. Then again, I may be completely wrong about all of this.

I'm personally backing Vash though that might be because of my rabid fanboyism.
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Wisppeons

whats his Standard equipment again  Super? I know he has a boot knife that can catch cassy of guard and his machine gun arm..anything else?

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By oldmagic
Wisppeons said:
"

whats his Standard equipment again  Super? I know he has a boot knife that can catch cassy of guard and his machine gun arm..anything else?

"
His crazy charms to not hurt women, the body that looked like it went through a grinder and peace'd back together and that spiky hair of his. 
And Vash is able to go 6x faster than a trained gunman. 

Superbuster@ Vash would really have to go all out against Drake. However no matter how many bullets he puts in him, he would just keep on coming back. The only way i see Vash winning this is by knocking him unconscious through pain and that would be quite a bit of feat on Vash's part. Batgirl would be one tough girl to out against. This is an interesting fight and there are too many variables to put in. 
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Wisppeons

6x faster where was this said?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Vash could win this without really trying.Nobody here can actually hurt him.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By oldmagic
Wisppeons said:
"6x faster where was this said?"
Vash said this in the chapter, when he was fighting against a highly trained gunman in the series. 
Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Super-Buster
Wisppeons said:
"

"
This should be in the link I gave but I tried it and it didn't lead to the correct page. However, if you click on the "search for Vash the Stampede in Wikipedia" it should lead you to the correct place.
As for your question, Vash carries his revolver, the knife, and the machine gun arm, he has also wielded what looked like an AK-47 and Wolfwood's cross gun but those aren't standard equipment. Of course, Vash always has his angel arm but without blood-lust I don't think he'll use it.
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Wisppeons

Vash + bloodlust is that even possible?

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Super-Buster

Heh, it is in a battle thread.

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Wisppeons

well I guess since no ones in character so yea he would win

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By oldmagic

This would turn out to be one tough battle. Vash would win...maybe but i see either Drake or Batgirl winning also. It's so damn hard to chose because i'm not biased on much of anything. Believe it or not.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Vash completely outclasses Cassie and Daken.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By oldmagic
Vance Astro said:
"Vash completely outclasses Cassie and Daken."
I don't know about that.
Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Super-Buster
Wisppeons said:
"well I guess since no ones in character so yea he would win"
It's possible, but Vash isn't blood-lusted in this battle. Sorry if I confused you.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By oldmagic

Vance takes battles not very serious. If he is serious on this one, then he would most likely win.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vash completely outclasses Cassie and Daken."
I don't know about that."
Are you kidding me? Have you ever seen Trigun? Youtube his fight with Wolfwood....
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By oldmagic

I saw all of it. And i read all the manga. But come one, this is batgirl we're talking about. And Drake. I know that Vash could beat both of them with his gun but Drake would just get back up. Though i doubt Batgirl could dodge most of his bullets.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"I saw all of it. And i read all the manga. But come one, this is batgirl we're talking about. And Drake. I know that Vash could beat both of them with his gun but Drake would just get back up. Though i doubt Batgirl could dodge most of his bullets."
Who the hell is Drake? His name is Daken!
Your comparing a girl in a costume to Vash the Stampede? The man who killed thousands? Cleared villages? Beat a man with a large cross full of guns? Not only dodges bullets but outruns them?

Batgirl couldn't dodge most of his bullets...like the Punisher..Vash takes people who can dodge bullets and leads them into the shot rather than just trying to shoot them.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By oldmagic

Yea...guess your right. I gave these guys the benefit of the doubt. But how would he get rid of Draken?

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Lantern Prime

Vash wins

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By King_Saturn
Vash will handle his business here...

And I dont care if I am late as fu#k. I didnt see it the first time around

lol
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Wisppeons

late!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By King_Saturn
Wisppeons said:
"late!"
Dont give a damn... still got my 2 cents in

lol
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By oldmagic

lol thats the badass KS we know. Not the guy who said GOSH before going to bed lol

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By King_Saturn
oldmagic said:
"lol thats the badass KS we know. Not the guy who said GOSH before going to bed lol"
Ha Ha Ha  !

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Wisppeons
King Saturn said:
"Wisppeons said:
"late!"
Dont give a damn... still got my 2 cents in

lol
"

ha ha ha
Avatar image for deactivated-5c9bb5509ec3c
deactivated-5c9bb5509ec3c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well.

I think Vash would definitely be able to kill them. I mean come on he's lived for thousands of years, and he can destroy a moon with his arm o.o

So. He definitely pwns in this battle.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By oldmagic
Shadow Huntress said:
"

Well.

I think Vash would definitely be able to kill them. I mean come on he's lived for thousands of years, and he can destroy a moon with his arm o.o

So. He definitely pwns in this battle.

"
there is a difference. His bullets won't be able to penetrate Draken's skull and Batgirl is known for dodging bullets at almost point blank from highly trained hitmen. Even though Vash outclasses those hitmen fairly easily.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Oldmagic: I think that Vash can blow them up though. Easily.

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Super-Buster

Vash isn't blood-lusted in this fight, he would never use the angel arm to kill.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super-Buster said:
"Vash isn't blood-lusted in this fight, he would never use the angel arm to kill."

You never know :P
It all depends if hes forced or not.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By oldmagic
Super-Buster said:
"Vash isn't blood-lusted in this fight, he would never use the angel arm to kill."
and even if he did use it, it would take time.

Shadow Huntress, i'm sorry to say, that won't work.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oldmagic said:
"Super-Buster said:

Shadow Huntress, i'm sorry to say, that won't work."

Whatever.
I disagree.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By oldmagic
Shadow Huntress said:
"oldmagic said:
"Super-Buster said:

Shadow Huntress, i'm sorry to say, that won't work."

Whatever.
I disagree."
lol a reason?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

This fight would be more interesting if ti was Daken and Batgirl vs. Vash and not a battle Royal.

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Super-Buster

Okay, this is my take on the fight for now, hopefully it will get some thought processes going, I'll break it down into 3 fights.

Batgirl vs. Daken
As I said before, I think this fight might depend on Daken's ability to always be where his enemy isn't looking to be interesting. On one hand, Daken's ability might circumvent Cassy's move reading ability because she won't be able to read his moves if she can't see any moves to read, on the other hand Cassy's move-reading might make it impossible for Daken to ever be where she is not looking, as long as she sees him in the beginning then she could use her move-reading to keep track of where he is going and thus cancel his ability. There are other things to consider as well, if they got in a straight h2h fight then obviously Cassy would have the advantage due in large part to her move reading but Daken's own speed and skill (he is classified as peak human so his speed can't be any less than Cassy's though she holds the advantage mentally and Daken has defeated Wolverine in hand-to-hand so he should be able to hang on) should keep him in the fight, perhaps it would be long enough for his super endurance to kick in and he might simply wear her out but I doubt it. I think Daken's best tactic (and he has demonstrated his tactical expertise on more than one occasion) would be to try for a stealth attack, with Vash around this should be easier to perform and with his ability to always be where his opponent isn't looking it could very well be possible. The problem with this is that Batgirl has demonstrated an uncanny awareness of her environment such as when she dodged the sniper bullet and I think with proper use of shadows Daken has a chance. Over-all I see Batgirl winning more times than not, especially is she's smart enough to use her gadgets.

Batgirl vs. Vash
In this fight I believe Cassy's move reading and speed will allow her to dodge all of Vash's conventional shots, after all, Wolfwood dodged them and I don't know if he's even peak human. Also of essence is the fact that Batgirl can move faster than bullets, so even if Vash lead his shots Cassy would be able to see them coming and move out of the way. One more thing in the way of Vash hitting Cassy is the fact that he doesn't aim at Cassy's center, he aims to take Cassy out of the fight, he's aiming at her limbs, tendons, anything but her heart and head and since he is aiming at her peripherals, she doesn't have to move much at all to dodge his shots. No, I think Vash is going to have to to use some of his tricks if he wants a chance at hitting Cassy. Perhaps he could surprise her with his cybernetic arm, Cassy should be able to tell that his one arm isn't real just by the lack of tendons stressing and other things only she could detect but would she know that it concealed a gun? If he tried using it as a surprise then she wouldn't be able to read it's movements like a regular arm and hand but she wouldn't be surprised by the fact that it wasn't a hand and she's fast enough to take cover before she gets mowed down. Perhaps, after studying Cassy as he usually does and figuring out that she reads moves he could switch his revolver to his cybernetic hand so that she couldn't see the clench of muscles or whatever else she sees that give away a shooter's intent to fire but I don't know if that would be enough to shoot Cassy since, again, she can move faster than the bullets that he fires. I think Vash's best tactic might be that trick where he sets up his revolver with a string so that he can fire it remotely. This way she won't be able to read his movements, even if she sees him tugging on a string, by the time she sees where the string leads it will be too late. Maybe he sets up his revolver so it's poking out from the side of a crate, fires it to draw Cassy's attention and then use his sub-machine gun to catch her as she tries to get closer to his revolver. As for how Cassy can get Vash I think her best bet is to get in h2h range, I believe Vash is faster but if he is, it is only by a small margin and I believe that prodigious skill and move-reading can overcome any speed advantage he might have. The problem, of course is getting in close range, seeing as how Vash isn't completely stupid, that might be quite a feat. I think this is one instance where Cassy will actually have to use something besides her martial arts, she has gadgets just like Batman and she could use flashbangs, sonics, smoke grenades, other gadgets, and cover to stun Vash and allow her to close in. Besides that, Cassy could simply waste all of Vash's ammo so that he has no choice but to finish the fight in close range, besides that she could use her stealth to clsoe the distance and try to finish the fight in one attack. Once is close range, Cassy still has to keep Vash in close range to finish him, however, and that, I think is the problem. If Vash is out of ammo then he might stay in close voluntarily but he might not, if he really wants to escape I think he is fast enough to do so, the only way to keep him in close range is to corner him. There are other gadgets she could use like bat-arangs and the goo gun but I don't think Vash is stupid enough to fall for them, maybe KO gas could work though. Over-all I'm favoring Vash but that might be because I simply like him more.

Daken vs. Vash
This was the fight I didn't plan on. First to discuss is Daken's ability to always be where his opponent isn't looking. Again, I don't know if it would work on Vash anymore than it would on Batgirl. Vash doesn't have move reading but his speed is such that he doesn't really need to , it depends on how Daken's ability works. He says he isn't super fast but maybe its simply that his movements are extremely sharp like those of a fly. A fly doesn't move faster than we do but it's movements are so jerky and random (and its so small) that we often lose sight of it (or at least I do) as it darts across the room. In this case Vash's speed doesn't matter so much but if he trained his eyes to detect small movements like those of bullets then he might be able to detect Daken's movements. The other explanation is that Daken simply has an intuitive knowledge of where his opponent's blind-spot is and constantly moves to remain in that spot. In this case Vash might just have to move his head fast enough that Daken can't move fast enough to remain in it, maybe it would be something like Daken always being on the edge of Vash's field of vision which would be interesting but I think Vash could handle that. Vash once fought someone who temporarily dulled his senses so that he only detected her when she was right beside him (with her gun touching his head) which he initially mistook for some kind of tele-porting much like with Daken. Each of these times though, Vash was able to dodge the shot and so I think even if Daken's ability worked on Vash, he would be able to dodge his attacks. Daken's best tactic in this case could be to maneuver Vash into a corner and engage him in hand-to hand, this would undoubtedly he extremely hard since I don't think Daken has any noteworthy long-range attack which he could use to position Vash and there's also the fact that Vash isn't stupid. I think, again, Daken would have to use stealth in order to close the distance, with Cassy around it would be easier and with Daken's ability to always be where his opponent isn't looking, it could be possible, all Daken needs is one lucky strike and he could finish Vash. Meanwhile, he have to look at Vash's ability to take Daken out of the fight, Daken is peak human and he has the ability that I've been talking about and, again, Wolfwood has evaded Vash's bullets, so should Daken. However, I don't see Daken evading very many of Vash's bullets, Vash is a smart shot and if he really has trouble getting Daken with conventional fire then all he has to do is use one of the tricks I already described against Batgirl, over-all Vash should be able to tag Daken but I don't think that's the issue. The issue is, of course, Daken's healing factor, bullets aren't going to bring Daken down, at least not for long and especially if they are fired by Vash. Vash will be aiming to cripple Daken which he might for a few seconds but then Daken's healing factor would kick in and he'll be back in the fight in no time, Vash will be very pressed to take Daken out of the fight for good. The only way I can think of for  Vash could bring Daken down would be to KO him and he can do that by either knocking him on the head in close range or shooting him in the head. It's hard to say who would win in close range, to me it would be speed vs. skill. Not that Daken is slow or Vash isn't skilled but Vash is obviously faster than Daken and Daken is more skilled (at least when it comes to h2h) because while Vash might show skill in close range, I don't think he's a master of martial arts like Daken (Daken beat Wolverine once so I think it's fair to say that Daken is at least a high tier fighter in Marvel). However, I think Daken might hold an edge over Vash in h2h because of his claws which have greater attack power than Vash's fists and his finishing blows aren't limited those to the head. If it comes to Vash shooting Daken in the head, I think it will be interesting to see if Vash was willing to go that far. Vash has no guarantee that Daken will survive such an attack but he might not have another choice. Nevertheless, I think this is Vash's best bet to defeat Daken for now. If Vash can't bring himself to do this then I think it might come down to Daken whittling down Vash's supply of ammo and then outlasting Vash and finishing him when he's tired. Over-all, I think Vash is over-all better than Daken but he might lack the ability to take him out of the fight.

That's my view for now until proven otherwise.
Wing Ultimate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Wing Ultimate

vash

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By oldmagic
Super-Buster said:
"Okay, this is my take on the fight for now, hopefully it will get some thought processes going, I'll break it down into 3 fights.
Batgirl vs. Daken
As I said before, I think this fight might depend on Daken's ability to always be where his enemy isn't looking to be interesting. On one hand, Daken's ability might circumvent Cassy's move reading ability because she won't be able to read his moves if she can't see any moves to read, on the other hand Cassy's move-reading might make it impossible for Daken to ever be where she is not looking, as long as she sees him in the beginning then she could use her move-reading to keep track of where he is going and thus cancel his ability. There are other things to consider as well, if they got in a straight h2h fight then obviously Cassy would have the advantage due in large part to her move reading but Daken's own speed and skill (he is classified as peak human so his speed can't be any less than Cassy's though she holds the advantage mentally and Daken has defeated Wolverine in hand-to-hand so he should be able to hang on) should keep him in the fight, perhaps it would be long enough for his super endurance to kick in and he might simply wear her out but I doubt it. I think Daken's best tactic (and he has demonstrated his tactical expertise on more than one occasion) would be to try for a stealth attack, with Vash around this should be easier to perform and with his ability to always be where his opponent isn't looking it could very well be possible. The problem with this is that Batgirl has demonstrated an uncanny awareness of her environment such as when she dodged the sniper bullet and I think with proper use of shadows Daken has a chance. Over-all I see Batgirl winning more times than not, especially is she's smart enough to use her gadgets.

Batgirl vs. Vash
In this fight I believe Cassy's move reading and speed will allow her to dodge all of Vash's conventional shots, after all, Wolfwood dodged them and I don't know if he's even peak human. Also of essence is the fact that Batgirl can move faster than bullets, so even if Vash lead his shots Cassy would be able to see them coming and move out of the way. One more thing in the way of Vash hitting Cassy is the fact that he doesn't aim at Cassy's center, he aims to take Cassy out of the fight, he's aiming at her limbs, tendons, anything but her heart and head and since he is aiming at her peripherals, she doesn't have to move much at all to dodge his shots. No, I think Vash is going to have to to use some of his tricks if he wants a chance at hitting Cassy. Perhaps he could surprise her with his cybernetic arm, Cassy should be able to tell that his one arm isn't real just by the lack of tendons stressing and other things only she could detect but would she know that it concealed a gun? If he tried using it as a surprise then she wouldn't be able to read it's movements like a regular arm and hand but she wouldn't be surprised by the fact that it wasn't a hand and she's fast enough to take cover before she gets mowed down. Perhaps, after studying Cassy as he usually does and figuring out that she reads moves he could switch his revolver to his cybernetic hand so that she couldn't see the clench of muscles or whatever else she sees that give away a shooter's intent to fire but I don't know if that would be enough to shoot Cassy since, again, she can move faster than the bullets that he fires. I think Vash's best tactic might be that trick where he sets up his revolver with a string so that he can fire it remotely. This way she won't be able to read his movements, even if she sees him tugging on a string, by the time she sees where the string leads it will be too late. Maybe he sets up his revolver so it's poking out from the side of a crate, fires it to draw Cassy's attention and then use his sub-machine gun to catch her as she tries to get closer to his revolver. As for how Cassy can get Vash I think her best bet is to get in h2h range, I believe Vash is faster but if he is, it is only by a small margin and I believe that prodigious skill and move-reading can overcome any speed advantage he might have. The problem, of course is getting in close range, seeing as how Vash isn't completely stupid, that might be quite a feat. I think this is one instance where Cassy will actually have to use something besides her martial arts, she has gadgets just like Batman and she could use flashbangs, sonics, smoke grenades, other gadgets, and cover to stun Vash and allow her to close in. Besides that, Cassy could simply waste all of Vash's ammo so that he has no choice but to finish the fight in close range, besides that she could use her stealth to clsoe the distance and try to finish the fight in one attack. Once is close range, Cassy still has to keep Vash in close range to finish him, however, and that, I think is the problem. If Vash is out of ammo then he might stay in close voluntarily but he might not, if he really wants to escape I think he is fast enough to do so, the only way to keep him in close range is to corner him. There are other gadgets she could use like bat-arangs and the goo gun but I don't think Vash is stupid enough to fall for them, maybe KO gas could work though. Over-all I'm favoring Vash but that might be because I simply like him more.

Daken vs. Vash
This was the fight I didn't plan on. First to discuss is Daken's ability to always be where his opponent isn't looking. Again, I don't know if it would work on Vash anymore than it would on Batgirl. Vash doesn't have move reading but his speed is such that he doesn't really need to , it depends on how Daken's ability works. He says he isn't super fast but maybe its simply that his movements are extremely sharp like those of a fly. A fly doesn't move faster than we do but it's movements are so jerky and random (and its so small) that we often lose sight of it (or at least I do) as it darts across the room. In this case Vash's speed doesn't matter so much but if he trained his eyes to detect small movements like those of bullets then he might be able to detect Daken's movements. The other explanation is that Daken simply has an intuitive knowledge of where his opponent's blind-spot is and constantly moves to remain in that spot. In this case Vash might just have to move his head fast enough that Daken can't move fast enough to remain in it, maybe it would be something like Daken always being on the edge of Vash's field of vision which would be interesting but I think Vash could handle that. Vash once fought someone who temporarily dulled his senses so that he only detected her when she was right beside him (with her gun touching his head) which he initially mistook for some kind of tele-porting much like with Daken. Each of these times though, Vash was able to dodge the shot and so I think even if Daken's ability worked on Vash, he would be able to dodge his attacks. Daken's best tactic in this case could be to maneuver Vash into a corner and engage him in hand-to hand, this would undoubtedly he extremely hard since I don't think Daken has any noteworthy long-range attack which he could use to position Vash and there's also the fact that Vash isn't stupid. I think, again, Daken would have to use stealth in order to close the distance, with Cassy around it would be easier and with Daken's ability to always be where his opponent isn't looking, it could be possible, all Daken needs is one lucky strike and he could finish Vash. Meanwhile, he have to look at Vash's ability to take Daken out of the fight, Daken is peak human and he has the ability that I've been talking about and, again, Wolfwood has evaded Vash's bullets, so should Daken. However, I don't see Daken evading very many of Vash's bullets, Vash is a smart shot and if he really has trouble getting Daken with conventional fire then all he has to do is use one of the tricks I already described against Batgirl, over-all Vash should be able to tag Daken but I don't think that's the issue. The issue is, of course, Daken's healing factor, bullets aren't going to bring Daken down, at least not for long and especially if they are fired by Vash. Vash will be aiming to cripple Daken which he might for a few seconds but then Daken's healing factor would kick in and he'll be back in the fight in no time, Vash will be very pressed to take Daken out of the fight for good. The only way I can think of for  Vash could bring Daken down would be to KO him and he can do that by either knocking him on the head in close range or shooting him in the head. It's hard to say who would win in close range, to me it would be speed vs. skill. Not that Daken is slow or Vash isn't skilled but Vash is obviously faster than Daken and Daken is more skilled (at least when it comes to h2h) because while Vash might show skill in close range, I don't think he's a master of martial arts like Daken (Daken beat Wolverine once so I think it's fair to say that Daken is at least a high tier fighter in Marvel). However, I think Daken might hold an edge over Vash in h2h because of his claws which have greater attack power than Vash's fists and his finishing blows aren't limited those to the head. If it comes to Vash shooting Daken in the head, I think it will be interesting to see if Vash was willing to go that far. Vash has no guarantee that Daken will survive such an attack but he might not have another choice. Nevertheless, I think this is Vash's best bet to defeat Daken for now. If Vash can't bring himself to do this then I think it might come down to Daken whittling down Vash's supply of ammo and then outlasting Vash and finishing him when he's tired. Over-all, I think Vash is over-all better than Daken but he might lack the ability to take him out of the fight.

That's my view for now until proven otherwise.
"
I'm going to read this tonight. lol right now, i got very little attentions span then normal. 
Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Super-Buster

Dammit, did my plan backfire?

Avatar image for dr__victor_von_doom
Dr. Victor von Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a stamped (yes i know corny joke har har)

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Super-Buster

Forgot to state my over-all opinion. Over-all, I don't think any of the contestants have the ability to quickly take each other out of the fight. Between Batgirl's move-reading and speed, Daken's healing factor and possibly his ability to always be where his opponent isn't looking, and Vash's speed this fight might take a while to resolve. The longer the fight goes on, the more favorable it looks for Daken with his healing factor. As the fight goes on Vash spends more ammunition and gets more exhausted, Batgirl uses more gadgets and gets more exhausted herself, but Daken suffers no significant drawbacks compared to his opponents. So, more often than his opponents I think Daken will win, at least for now. I welcome other opinions because I'm unsure about this fight.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By oldmagic

This is quite easy. Vash has greater strength then both of them combined. Do you want to know why?

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Super-Buster
oldmagic said:
"This is quite easy. Vash has greater strength then both of them combined. Do you want to know why?"
I don't think stength really has much to do with who wins this battle.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By oldmagic

Your right, it doesn't. But it certainly helps, no? The fact of the matter is, Vash quite a bit old with it, he has experience. I really feel that if they remade the show like they did with Hellsing, it would be amazing. Vash isn't normal. He has higher stamina then any human alive (could very well outlast Batgirl....though Draken's stamina is questionable in comparison) survives in a harsh desert world where the death rate is over 300 or possibly more a day. And life is cheap. and on top of it all, Vash has fought opponents who are far greater then Draken and Batgirl together. If you want proof, i can show you an opponent that Vash has fought that are greater then Draken and Batgirl i think.

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Super-Buster
oldmagic said:
"Your right, it doesn't. But it certainly helps, no? The fact of the matter is, Vash quite a bit old with it, he has experience. I really feel that if they remade the show like they did with Hellsing, it would be amazing. Vash isn't normal. He has higher stamina then any human alive (could very well outlast Batgirl....though Draken's stamina is questionable in comparison) survives in a harsh desert world where the death rate is over 300 or possibly more a day. And life is cheap. and on top of it all, Vash has fought opponents who are far greater then Draken and Batgirl together. If you want proof, i can show you an opponent that Vash has fought that are greater then Draken and Batgirl i think.
"
None of this means anything except for possibly Vash's endurance. Exactly how long can he last?
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By oldmagic

Listen, Vash's reflexes were so much better then these guys, it's not even funny. He fought an opponent who swing his sword so fast and hard, that he creates sonic blast. There is no technique involved other then just the power of his swing. He's extremely skilled and very powerful with his sword. And Vash blocked the sword with his gun. Can you imagine? A swing so powerful that it creates sonic blasts? And vash blocks it? All of his swings. His name is Rai-Dei. I've seen what he can do in the manga and he is very much more powerful then Draken and Batgirl. Not only does he have power, but he has speed and precision, discipline and training so harsh, the manga described it as nothing but pure horror. 

Vash takes out these guys