Batgirl VS Chunin Exam Sasuke

• 185 results
Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Cass could get one shotted by lions barrage let alone chidori, cass isn't as slow as people are making her out to be but she's WAY out of her league here.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sasuke

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge said:
@nick_hero22 said:
@justsomerandomkid said:

@nick_hero22: Faster? You serious?

Please enlighten me of her supposed feats that puts her above Sasuke.

@valarmelkor said:
@nick_hero22 said:
@justsomerandomkid said:

@kingogkings777: No.... Thats Kirin. He would one shot with that as well.

He blitzes her with Chidori.

How would he blitz someone that is arguably based on quantifiable feats faster than him? Isn't her suit like most bat-suits insulated and flame resistant which would make Chidori and all of his Fire style jutsu impotent?

How is Batgirl faster than Sasuke? He's Supersonic by this point.

He has done nothing that would make him Supersonic during the Chunnin Exams. Cassandra Cain can react to bullets fired from rifles inches from her head, dodge bullets from a revolver sitting at her face without moving from where she was standing, outrun a bullet fired at her, run so fast that she was knocking down several guards while appearing as a blur, and etc.

Ignoring the fact he was as fast as weightless Lee who was faster than sound.

1) Sasuke isn't as fast as Lee. I addressed this claim in my previous responses.

2) What has Lee done that makes him supersonic?

lee broke the sound barrier in the fight with gaara,, but chunin sasuke isn't as fast as lee and He hadn't mastered the sharigan that well at the chunin exams. Sasuke however will be way faster than cain and has multiple jutsus in which to work with making this a spite thread... Cain is great but really not in the same league as even the lower level naruto characters...

The curse mark however is a weakness that cain could exploit if he appears hurt on exerts himself in anyway...

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Even Choji could intercept Zaku's Supersonic attack. Academy Naruto was evading two Chunin at blur speeds after painting the Hokage Monument.

Sasuke is on another level from Cass.

Avatar image for the_new_red_game
The_New_Red_Game

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: he only has two in this fight too. Oh btw you said you wanted to cav me a while back. Cav on this topic ?

Somehow I missed this post. Thanks for the offer but I think I'll politely decline. This Sasuke doest' have enough feats for a CaV and I'm not interested in street level CaV for now.

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't too much about Batgirl except that her feats are pretty crazy for a regular human. Still going with Sasuke.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#109  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@comicstooge said:
@midnightdragon18 said:

Cassandra easily

Better pre cog

Just as fast,if not faster

Sasuke only has enough chakra for two chidoris at this point. Cassandra can just grapple away given the location.after two chidoris sasuke is pretty worn out.

Lol. Cassandra's muscle reading got outpaced by Deathstroke. Sasuke would do the same thing.

It did? funny, because Slade didn't managed to land one single hit on her, lol.

She had trouble Body-Reading him, as well as Ravager, but she still did it, against both.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

I honestly don't know, why people here are overrating the speed of sound, and the super-sonic concept, so much...even bullets fired from regular hand-guns travel faster than the speed of sound, and Cass routinely dodges those after they've been fired, with ease:

No Caption Provided

Another exemple:

No Caption Provided

And even bullets fired from snipers, which travel alot faster than bullets fired from regular hand-guns:

No Caption Provided

Oh, and here's the two "amazing" feats, that everyone performs in Naruto, and that get so overrated...moving as a blurr, and moving faster than one can react:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Both of which, Cass has performed dozens of times.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AscendingSoup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By AscendingSoup

Going with cass here.

She's dealt with far worse than chunin exam "ninja"

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke without much trouble.

My reasons for thinking that Batgirl wins this fight is that (a) she is a better close quarter fighter than Sasuke and (b) the sheer versatility and effectiveness of her gear would get her the majority here.

Lady Shiva specifically noted Cass doesn't use her gear much when she fights. Which is supported by her consistent actions in combat. So gear shouldn't be a big factor.

No Caption Provided

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

This thread hurts me so bad. Cassandra gets stomped.

Sharingan gives Sasuke vastly superior pre-cog, he can copy and modify her moves at a glance.

That and he's fought faster opponents like Haku, Orochimaru, Kakashi and surprised them all with his speed. All of those people are vastly faster than sound.

Cassandra Cain's been tagged by the likes of Nightwing. It's not a comparison. Dodging bullets is nice, but every street leveler reacts to bullets.

Sasuke still wins.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread hurts me so bad. Cassandra gets stomped.

Sharingan gives Sasuke vastly superior pre-cog, he can copy and modify her moves at a glance.

That and he's fought faster opponents like Haku, Orochimaru, Kakashi and surprised them all with his speed. All of those people are vastly faster than sound.

Cassandra Cain's been tagged by the likes of Nightwing. It's not a comparison. Dodging bullets is nice, but every street leveler reacts to bullets.

Sasuke still wins.

" Sharingan gives Sasuke vastly superior pre-cog, he can copy and modify her moves at a glance. "

Nice, do you know who can also do that? Cass.

I'm talking about this:

No Caption Provided

And this:

No Caption Provided

Also this:

No Caption Provided

And this:

No Caption Provided

Sasuke does not have a advantage with his pre-cog, since Cass can pretty much do the same thing.

" That and he's fought faster opponents like Haku, Orochimaru, Kakashi and surprised them all with his speed. All of those people are vastly faster than sound. "

1) Please, Kakashi and Orochimaru could easly oneshot Sasuke at this stage of his life, he only started to get on thse guys level, after the Shippuden saga started.

2) Cassandra herself is faster than sound.

" Cassandra Cain's been tagged by the likes of Nightwing. It's not a comparison. Dodging bullets is nice, but every street leveler reacts to bullets. "

Right, once!...on a non-sensical stallemate...she has danced circles around him without getting touched, and disarmed him all without even trying to fight back...on another instance, Nightwing himself admitted that because of Cassandra's Body-Reading, he knows that he can't touch her...and appart from those instances, Cass has oneshotted Nightwing on 3 different occasions...also, i'm sure that you don't want to get into a debate about their overall showings, on which the gap between them, it's even bigger, than on their 1-on-1 encounters.

And most streets don't react to a bullet's speed consistently...what they do, it's dodging the gun's aim, when the bullet it's fired, they had already moved away from the bullet's path, to do that, all you need is to have faster reflexes than the shooter.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Not to debate, but reaction wise:

Bullets. The average bullet travels at 2,500 feet per second (around1,700 mph). If you reacted to the sound of the gun going off and required 0.20 seconds (twice that of the fastest Olympic sprinters) to react, then you would need to be at least 500 feet away to successfully dodge a bullet.

Reacting to bullets(actually bullet timing, not aim dodging) would require a supersonic reaction time, especially if it was from a highpowerd rifle or machine gun.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: I didn't say she did, but a slower character can react and tag a faster one with timing and skill, because she has reacted to a bullet, she could react to Sasuke.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@lukehero: Sasuke fights at supersonic speed. Cassandra is no where close to that level.

Actually, bullets move at supersonic speeds...and Cass routinely dodges them, easly.

Sasuke's precog lets him see microscopic detail and the vision of someone's next attack.

Cass too, she looks at someone and reads their bodies like a newspapper, she does that easier, than she speaks.

His strength and durability are also well above Cassandra, he's been slammed through a cliff face, through trees, attacked by giant snakes, he's one-shot a giant bear etc.

In one of her earliest appeareces, Cass falled from a huge building, and she had no bruisers whatsoever afterwards, she was just scratching her head...as Batgirl she as survived to explosions.

What many people have trouble understanding, is that a comic-book peak-human, would easly be considered super-human, by real-life standards.

all of that makes this a stomp, adding in his elemental ninjutsu is overkill.

With this i agree, it would've been fairer, if it was just Hand-to-Hand, powers don't count as Hand-to-Hand, in my book.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@lukehero: Right, every run of the mill street leveler can dodge bullets but that's completely different from actually fighting at supersonic speed.

Nope, every run of the mill street leveler can dodge a gun's aim!...but that's completely different from actually dodging a bullet...which yes, implies having supersonic reactions.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Actually there are many highpowered rifles that do shoot very fast. You can simply google supersonic bullet and pull up some examples.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: I'm not making a case for Batgirl, I'm correcting your incorrect statement/implication that bullets don't move at supersonic speeds.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@leo-343 said:

@lukehero: Bullets don't move as fast as Sasuke, and reacting to a bullet isn't the same as reacting to a supersonic human.

And how are you goin to prove, that Sasuke moves faster than a bullet? has he ever dodged any? no, he hasn't!

Actually, i would argue that sniper-bullets travel faster than Sasuke's attacks, and Cass has dodged those with her back turned to the shooter and without lokking.

@leo-343 said:

@bat_girl_cc: She cannot fight at supersonic speeds, Sasuke can, as in his punches kicks and movement occur at supersonic speeds which Cassandra cannot fight against.

She can dodge multiple bullets fired at her, which all travel at supersonic speeds, but she cannot fight at supersonic speeds?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batgirl fans in as bad shape as Solid Snake fans..... muahahaha

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually 2 Tomoe Sharingan does give precog. Sasuke had it when he fought Orochimaru. Second even if Orochimaru was holding back here do you see how fast hes going? Sasuke can keep up just fine.

Loading Video...

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@lukehero: But bullets don't change direction, bullets don't keep up sustained attacks, reacting to a bullet isn't good enough to engage with someone who literally punches, kicks and moves at supersonic speeds. It's completely different.

No Caption Provided

Look at the scan above, it's the same thing as dodging multiple punches or kicks, and at supersonic speeds.

@leo-343 said:

@lukehero: Ok, bullets move at supersonic speed. Sasuke still stomps Batgirl badly.

Right, sure, whatever you say man, whatever you say...

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Need to re-read the Chunin Exams to make a call. Its been a while since I've read pre-Shippuden Naruto.

Masker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke quite easily

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@bat_girl_cc: Lol, you didn't really just ask that... If Batgirl can fight at supersonic speeds then so can the people she's matched in h2h. Slade, Batman and Ravager can all fight at supersonic speeds now? Since when was reaction time translatable to combat speed?

Weighted Lee while seriously injured matched the sound ninjas moves who attack at the speed of sound. Without weights he's multiple times faster and even experienced Jounin have trouble tracking him. Sasuke is as fast as unweighted Lee during the Chuunin exams.

Sasuke's sharingan lets him see micros pic detail and track fast moving opponents he cannot usually keep up with. So now we have someone who literally fights, punches and kicks at supersonic speeds with better precog and superior stats. Batgirl gets stomped.

Shh. Just admit it. Cass is MFTL.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@bat_girl_cc: Lol, you didn't really just ask that... If Batgirl can fight at supersonic speeds then so can the people she's matched in h2h. Slade, Batman and Ravager can all fight at supersonic speeds now? Since when was reaction time translatable to combat speed?

Slade and Ravager are very skilled meta-humans...as for Batman and Lady Shiva, it's a known fact that crazy skilled peak-humans, can sometimes appear to have super-speed in close-quarters, in comics, fights between TOP-Tiers in skill, are sometimes even drawed in blurs...actually Cass has a fight against Shiva, on which Shiva was moving as a blur, for a substancial part of the fight.

Weighted Lee while seriously injured matched the sound ninjas moves who attack at the speed of sound. Without weights he's multiple times faster and even experienced Jounin have trouble tracking him. Sasuke is as fast as unweighted Lee during the Chuunin exams.

The speed of sound again? that get's seriously overrated, in comics, even streets can react to it (few, but they can).

And i already showed you Cass dodging multiple bullets after they've been fired, with a smile on her face.

Sasuke's sharingan lets him see micros pic detail and track fast moving opponents he cannot usually keep up with. So now we have someone who literally fights, punches and kicks at supersonic speeds with better precog and superior stats. Batgirl gets stomped.

Except that he doesn't have superior pre-cog...i already adressed that (go check post number 119)...yeah, he's stronger, so? she's more skilled than him.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#141  Edited By cascadeking09

@leo-343: I like to see more evidence and actual points to back up this side of the argument before deciding outright that one stomps the other. Cassandra used to fighting superpowered beings, Sasukes never fought anyone that can predict his movements while Cass has. Not to mention, much like Rose his precognition has it's disadvantages. Speed being the main one, if his opponent is faster than his eyes can keep up with the sharingan is useless because he's got to be both fast enough to see it coming and react accordingly. I dont think this will be any easier for Sasuke than will for her. He may have the advantage her though because of his long ranged attacks.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By cascadeking09

@leo-343: Please excuse me I wasnt at all implying Sasuke is not used to fighting people with super powers, just a reminder Cass fights monsters and super beings on a regular bases not just h2h fighters. Some people make that mistake.

Ok you went from saying she cant fight at super powered speeds to saying "Ok, bullets move at supersonic speed. Sasuke still stomps Batgirl badly." now back to saying "Cassandra Cain doesn't fight at supersonic speeds"

1st, prove Sasuke is supersonic. He didn't pull of the speed Lee did after opening the gates and pounding Gaara around the room like a ragdoll, he merely out ran his sand. We're calling Sasuke super sonic because of what feat? Moving faster than people's eyes can follow is something Cass and even Bruce does on a regular bases. And the thing about Lee is pretty much what I said, but do you remember the fight? He was trying to see through Lee's move, but there was not "trick" to it and that's why the sharingan didnt work.

Where's your proof? I still dont see any scans or anything backing this claim up. You talk a good game, but where's this "HE does" move at super sonic speeds come from? You havent backed any of these statement with any type of facts or evidence. Prove it.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For the Supersonic speed thing: Sasuke dodged Zaku's Supersonic Sound Wave, and even if you argue it was only due to Sharingan pre cog, we see him just standing there right as Zaku does the attack, and Sasuke has enough time not only to dodge but also to pick up Naruto, and Sakura and get them to safety.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: And wasn't Gaara's sand capable of reacting to a point plank explosion when he was a kid? That's faster than at least mach 6, right? Both post training Sasuke and Lee were out-reacting that too.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@cascadeking09: This is getting tiresome. I've said it before and I don't want to say it again so it won't. Read the 2nd paragraph of the 126th comment. There's the proof. Or you could just read/watch Naruto. It's common knowledge that post training Chuunin exam Sasuke is super sonic.

I feel as though you have no clue what the difference is between combat speed and reaction speed of you think Cassandra fights at supersonic speed.

There is no second paragraph. Just one senetence of you saying "Bullets dont move as fast as Sasuke" once again with no evidence or any type of logic to back it up.

Explain how this:

No Caption Provided

Is any different from this ^

The fastest Sasuke was ever shown to move throughout the entirety of part 1 and it doesn't really trump anything Cass has done.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: And wasn't Gaara's sand capable of reacting to a point plank explosion when he was a kid? That's faster than at least mach 6, right? Both post training Sasuke and Lee were out-reacting that too.

Yeah.

No Caption Provided

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@cascadeking09: My bad, I meant read the 136th comment second paragraph and read the 145th comment.

Comment doesn't even make sense. Just because they're from the sound village doesnt mean they move at the speed of sound. All of their abilties are, however, based on sound. Lee actually got hit by the sound from Dosu's gauntlet because he couldn't "dodge sound" as Dosu said, so saying he's faster than sound with the weights on is actually a false statement.