Batgirl & Robin vs Punisher

• 162 results
MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Team takes this. They don't use guns at all, so they aren't affected in any way. They still have all of their gadgets, and I doubt they'll stick to just h2h combat against a trained expert.

The smart thing to do would be to use their batarangs/explosive disks to keep him at range. Not sure if Robin has his electric batons that Nightwing has, but the no-guns rule makes this impossible to win for Punisher.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

#152  Edited By Keenko

@mrunsmiley: This week Punisher took down Ghost Rider with a sword and his own chain. OP says only weapons for close combat, so they don't have all their gadgets.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keenko: Then they don't have projectile weapons. They still have sticky bombs, metal staffs, tonfas, etc. The Bats make a habit of fighting street-level opponents and master tacticians, something that Ghost Rider wouldn't have as much experience in.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team, Just cause boobs.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@mrunsmiley: So that's the argument? They're going to blow Frank up or hit him with sticks? Really?

Silent_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Silent_Knight

@keenko: @i_like_swords: In a fair fight lady shiva is the greatest martial artist, or so its said, but usually she appears as a mercenary so it would make sense that she would lose if her opponent had to think of a way to fight her that wasn't h2h, which is usually the case. That being said

No Caption Provided

I left out nothing big. Drake beat her pretty fairly (not that it will happen again). Her only real goal is to train someone so that they come back later stronger and challenge her to a duel to the death.

(Btw using the "people only hype up bat-related characters" defense repeatedly is pretty much "bat-related=op" defense in reverse. That give other debaters the argument that you wont recognize their strengths simply because they're in the batman's shadow)

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@mrunsmiley: I don't think sticky bombs count as close quarter weapons, otherwise Punisher can bring pumpkin bombs or other powerful explosives.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dogsoldier88: The op says weapons for close quarters fighting only. That should limit the weapons to melee only.

Which Punisher would win if he were morals off. As it is, it is a toss up.

The team has numbers and durability on their side. Punisher has stats, skills, and feats to beat both if he goes for the kill.

But the team has the look, gear, and combat tactics of non killing vigilantes. He would pick up on that early in the fight. They may have knives and blades and lethal tools, but they will not use them against someone that could be killed by them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@senglord: Please enlighten us all as to how the team could possibly have an edge in durability?

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@keenko said:

@silent_knight:

I've literally never seen any feats from Shiva, I've only seen her getting beaten by others as feats.

Most of her "losses" are either PIS...or they have a complex context behind them...(plot devices).

Lady Shiva's back story (before the New 52):

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As you can see in the scans above, Sandra Woosan (her name, at the time), toke down most of the League of Assassins, by herself!...(Bronze Tiger, was among them)...and she only lost that fight, because David Cain (one of Batmans' master's/trainner's) sucker punched her.

Later, she stomped him, while being pregnant!

And here, during a conversation with Cassandra Cain (Lady Shiva's daughter), Bronze Tiger admits that only the entire League, could've taken down Shiva, and that, also, that fight happened a long time ago, and now, she's unbeatable:

No Caption Provided

Also, Look at what Black Canary (another great fighter and a M.A expert) thinks about her:

No Caption Provided

Now, through all of her story, (no-matter what version of her) Lady Shiva's goal, was always, to kill for money, so she could travel all around the globe, in search for the best fighters in the world, and the grand masters, so she could challange them to a death duel.

That's how she met Richard Dragon, who has also been stated to be the best fighter in the world, and at least, to be around Lady Shiva's level of skill...Lady Shiva faced him 1-on-1 and killed him, in combat:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That was also, how she met Batman (who i belive, doesn't need a introduction)...they fought 1-on-1 and they looked equals, as they were stallemating during most of the fight, and actually it seemed like Lady Shiva was having the upper-hand...that was, untill Robin (Jason Todd) joined in, to help Batman:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

During the fight, Batman states that he thinks that he and Shiva are equals in skill.

This was also, how she met Connor Hawke:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Beating Shadow Dragon 1-on-1, someone, who's speed has impressed, even Superman!:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As for overall feats, such as technical skill, stricking power, bullet dodging, etc:

No Caption Provided

Kills her daughter (Cassandra Cain) with one punch, and revives her, with another punch.

Killing her with one punch:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And now, reviving her, with another punch:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Other stuff:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@i_like_swords said:

@senglord: Please enlighten us all as to how the team could possibly have an edge in durability?

They can't, at all!...i think he is confusing the Batgirl (Steph) with the Batgirl (Cass).

* Edit *

On a second thought...New 52 Tim Drake does have a pretty nice, Gear...which could arguably make him more durable than Frank...anyway, @senglord was the one, who remembered to point that out, so i won't "steal" his argument xd

Silent_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: thank you for posting literally everything i was too lazy to do myself. You da real mvp!

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: thank you for posting literally everything i was too lazy to do myself. You da real mvp!

Lol, thanks! xD

Lady Shiva is so good, is not even funny!...just fighting her, and live to tell the story, is already an incredible feat!

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Off Topic:

This actually gave me an idea xD

@jayc1324 take a look at the post number #161, and tell me, how could Pre-New-52 Batman ever beat that beast, 1-on-1 H2H and without any prep or gadgets? :p