#53  Edited By cmcmcmcm
Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#54  Edited By Jestersmiles

@cmcmcmcm: damn that one beast of a couple xD and I hate seeing DS lose...

Cass on the other hand................

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@rbt: No I swear I wanted a fist fight from the get go, not just a pressure point KO.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Team 2.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@cmcmcmcm: @bat_girl_cc: @lukehero: @eclipsebat: Lukehero, thanks for the greeting. Eclipsebat, your WISHFUL THINKING that Batgirl can knock Buffy out doesn't make it so. batgirlcc, you know I usually repect your views, but I'm afraid you just can't be trusted to be completely rational when it comes to Batgirl. For goodness sake---.Buffy has fallen several stories (with a human body on top her) and her body is so molecularly dense that she popped right back up AND shielded the humans (her sister Dawn and a monk, respectively) from harm. Buffy didn't have a mark on her. If Batgirl fell from such a height she would SPLATTER. Batgirlcc and Eclipsebat, TRY to put aside your fanboyism and accept that---Batgirl has NO CHANCE of harming Buffy, NONE. and Buffy retains all the skills from the slayers before her so she far outskills Batgirl as well. I'm sorry, but Buffy beats Batgirl, she and Angel gang up on Slade, and it's OVER. Cmcmcmcm---GASP! You're correctly stating team Buffy beats Slade and Batgirl?? Outstanding.

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows: I'm just happy to see so many Buffy and Angel fans on this site. That's awesome.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure on the comic versions of Buffy and Angel but Slade or Cass solo the tv versions.

no way. angel is fast and strong as heck. also, the only way to kill him is to decapitate him. angel could solo.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By RBT

@cmcmcmcm:

Wrong. That is Blood and Pressure pressure points, which are rare in the body. Most Pressure Points taught in martial arts are based on pain inducing or breaking bones.

You need to read more comics. In fiction, pressure point has been used to KO someone, cause amnesia, send someone into coma or instantly kill someone.

You are in denial. That's not a good phase when you are debating.

I'll say this one more time--

"For pressure points to work, we need an active nervous system. Now, why do I think Vampires have active nervous system?

• They have shown they feel pain time to time.
  • They can see!
  • Guess what, they can hear as well.
  • They can feel.

Now unless, you missed all your biology classes, you'd know that all of these function and many others that vamps perform everyday requires CNS.

All the feats you posted of their pain tolerance, I can post just as many instances of them feeling pain. Even more. Kicked in groin, feeling a sharp pain in chest when his soul was disappearing and many others. if you want.

They do not fell pain, as I showed above. Its not impossible to feel pain it seems when plot demands it, but many times in the show, things that would cause a normal person to pass out from pain, is laughed at by Vampires as I showed above.

Now, if they didn't have an active nervous system like you claimed, they would never feel pain. They do. Do I really need to spell it out?

So far, your argument has been nothing but speculation. And very bad speculation at that.

When you have an actual feat to post, do reply.

@jestersmiles said:

@cmcmcmcm: Pressure points working on a dead body... DERP DERP

No Caption Provided

Know when to give up. So far, I've annihilated all your "points". Anything else you have to say?

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Jestersmiles

@rbt: Lol took that long to prove nothing? Again with ABC logic.

and that not even pressure points, he just straight up punching Grundy.....

anyway @cmcmcmcm: closed this thread. Buffy team stomps.

All that time to prove nothing.

No Caption Provided

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So far, I've annihilated all your "points". Anything else you have to say?

Loading Video...

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles:

Wow. You can read, right? Read the scan man. Batman clearly said he was using pressure points.

And you're talking about ABC logic? What feat have you or @cmcmcmcm posted so far that's relevant? Pain tolerance=Immunity to pressure point? Seriously?

You'd know about that wouldn't you?

Now, do tag me if you've something relevant to say, otherwise don't. I don't like saying same thing over and over again. I'm not trying to insult your intelligence. You're doing a great job at that yourself.

Good day.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Jestersmiles

@rbt:

First Strike: you don't even read the OP

Second Strike: You use ABC logic to back you already weak arguments (Batman does not say he using pressure, he just point out stuff. His actions looks very much like he just punching him in the gut) @cmcmcmcm already shown they don't feel pain, anyone not blinded by fanboyism would see that.

Third Strike: You don't look YET again to see that @cmcmcmcm already debate very well in favor of the Buffy team that pressure point would not even matter.

You sir are the triple threat.

I know you Think you are debating but in actually you just wasting people time with nonsense.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@jestersmiles:

Wow. You can read, right? Read the scan man. Batman clearly said he was using pressure points.

And you're talking about ABC logic? What feat have you or @cmcmcmcm posted so far that's relevant? Pain tolerance=Immunity to pressure point? Seriously?

Now, do tag me if you've something relevant to say, otherwise don't. I don't like saying same thing over and over again. I'm not trying to insult your intelligence. You're doing a great job at that yourself.

Good day.

Flagged

@wildvine Would you kindly?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles:

First Strike: you don't even read the OP

I don't keep track of how many times OP is being edited.

You use ABC logic to back you already weak arguments (Batman does not say he using pressure, he just point out stuff. His actions looks very much like he just punching him in the gut)

You are whole another level of delusional. Are you actually trying to say that Batman didn't use pressure point on Grundy?

@cmcmcmcm already shown they don't shown pain, anyone not blinded by fanboyism would see that.

I think its very clear who is blinded by fanboyism.

You don't look YET again to see that @cmcmcmcm already debate very well in favor of the Buffy team that pressure point would not even matter.

I'm no longer debating to prove who wins. Apparently, I "missed" the part where it said "No pressure point" in OP. I'm just debating to support my original post that pressure point would indeed work on vampires.

I know you Think you are debating but in actually you just wasting people time with nonsense.

Irony is strong on this one.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I like to stay on the Composite Deathstroke hype train...

Team 2 probably wins. Without Nth metal I don't actually think team 1 has the output to put down Angel.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By RBT

@rbt said:

@jestersmiles:

Good day.

Flagged

@wildvine Would you kindly?

Lol.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Jestersmiles

@rbt:

1. Calling someone a Fanboys is not against the rules
  2. I never called you a fanboy , you assume I did. ( Not my Problem)
  3. keep posting to make it easier for the Mods.
RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

2. I never called you a fanboy , you assume I did. ( Not my Problem)
  3. keep posting to make it easier for the Mods.

1. When did I say you broke the rules?

2. I don't care.

3. I still don't care.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Jestersmiles

@rbt: Well that makes two of us, and stop tagging me. You say you don't care yet you keep tagging me LOL.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Well that makes two of us, and stop tagging me.

Aye aye Captain.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Jestersmiles

@rbt: for a guy that does not care you sure tag me a lot.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: for a guy that does not care you sure tag me a lot.

You see the irony there. Let this be the last time.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#75  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@cmcmcmcm:

I wasn't debating who wins or who loses, i just saw someone saying that Cass couldn't K.O a vampire, because she's just a human, and i posted these scans, to show him that that logic doesn't make sense, because in comics "regular humans" fight and in some cases, even defeat "meta-humans" all of the time.

* Edit *

But just to adress your question, no, that's not even close from the best i can do.

Opening a huge hole on a prison-brick wall:

The scans are in order, from right to left:

During a fight against Lady Shiva, Cassandra's punches and kicks were bursting through brick structures:

During another fight against Lady Shiva, Cass karate-chopped a sword in half:

Punching through bullet-proof-prison-glass:

No Caption Provided

Punching through 3-inch-quartz:

Kicking a huge punching bag that was tied to the ceiling by some huge steal chains, and Cass kicked it so hard, that all of the steal chains broke, and the huge punching bag "flyed" across the room:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kicking a huge bullet-proof guy across the room, with force enough to leave small craters on the brick wall, behind him:

And she has other stricking-power feats that are arguably superior to the ones that i posted, but they maybe PIS, so i won't post them.

The point is, alive or dead, if a morals off Cass hits them, they would may be OK pain-wise...but their bodies wouldn't be OK at all...and they can't fight without a body.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By MonsterStomp

@rbt:

Pft, SC officially threw me a warning for calling someone a fanboy. It was a while back but still. It still hurts :(

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm:

I'm not here debating who wins or who loses, i just saw someone saying that Cass couldn't K.O a vampire, because she's just a human, and i posted these scans, to show him that that logic doesn't make sense, because in comics "regular humans" fight and in some cases, even defeat "meta-humans" all of the time.

Problem is Angel has taken multiple blows from the likes of Buffy and Faith without slowing down. Im not sure why peak human Cass strength will KO him where meta human strength blows take awhile.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm said:

@bat_girl_cc said:

@cmcmcmcm:

I'm not here debating who wins or who loses, i just saw someone saying that Cass couldn't K.O a vampire, because she's just a human, and i posted these scans, to show him that that logic doesn't make sense, because in comics "regular humans" fight and in some cases, even defeat "meta-humans" all of the time.

Problem is Angel has taken multiple blows from the likes of Buffy and Faith without slowing down. Im not sure why peak human Cass strength will KO him where meta human strength blows take awhile.

Peak-Human by mere assumption, but meta-human by feats.

Wdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I seem to remember Buffy kicking a guy out of a seven foot grave, while lying down, while the vampire was on top of her, about to eat her in the 1st-2nd episode. That's at least superhuman. Shes also exhibited some awesome agility feats. I put her at at least Spiderman levels. So as long as Batgirl isn't better then batman, I'm going to say Buffy beats Batgirl. Now angel vs Deathstroke. Deathstroke is more skilled, but angel has "natural weapons" in the form of claws and fangs, and comparable feats (I think). So without weapons, I think angel would win that.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@wdc: you are right on point. @bat_girl_cc: You are not TRULY trying to argue that Cassie can hit harder than Adam, Caleb, or the God Glory, ARE you??? Please tell me you're not. There is no comic or document that I have seen that reveals Cassie being anything other than HUMAN. A HUMAN, no matter how much you wish it were so, CANNOT hit as hard as the individuals I mentioned above. Please---for the sake of all logic---be RESONABLE. Cassie DOES NOT have the striking power, durability, or even skill (Buffy retains all the skills of the Slayers before her) to put Buffy down. "Liking" a character very, very much does not translate into that character beating a superior opponent.

Admitting that your fave loses really IS okay; I've done it, and the world keeps on spinning (remember when I admitted that a split decision, in that Nightwing/Winter Soldier: Four Rounds thread was possible despite me "liking" Nightwing better)? I think, in THIS thread, it's time for you to do the same.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumping

EclipseBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows: Time out hold up, as a HUGE HUGE HUGEEEEEE Buffy fan, I know Cass can knock here out. Now I never said it was easy, I never said it would happen every time, but I simply said She can knock her out, and she can. I love buffy to death, but she can get knocked out by Cass. So you put your fanboyism aside. I know what the hell I'm talking bout.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@eclipsebat: Stating the obvious, that the HUMAN Cassie does not have the striking power to knock out a woman that has the durability to fall several stories off buildings, hit the ground, and get right back up (if Cassie does that she'd SPLATTER) is not showing "fanboyism"---it's stating the simple truth. You are implicitly implying that the HUMAN Cassie can hit harder than the likes of Adam, Caleb, and the God Glory (individuals who struck Buffy MULTIPLE times without knocking Buffy out)---indicating that indeed, you DON'T know what you're talking about.

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By cmcmcmcm

@eclipsebat said:

@theonewhoknows: Time out hold up, as a HUGE HUGE HUGEEEEEE Buffy fan, I know Cass can knock here out. Now I never said it was easy, I never said it would happen every time, but I simply said She can knock her out, and she can. I love buffy to death, but she can get knocked out by Cass. So you put your fanboyism aside. I know what the hell I'm talking bout.

The only way Cass can KO Buffy is pressure points, and thats all she has going for her. Buffy still has equal speeds, comparable skill, and superior strength and durability. Cass also has no real way to deal with Angel.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm: Not "equal" speed or "comparable" skill---SUPERIOR. Buffy is faster than supernaturally fast vampires and other creatures, sprung a bear trap and removed her foot before it closed, and can out race CARS among other speed feats; and Buffy, in addition to her own combat abilities, retains the skills of the Slayers before her.

Like I said---SUPERIOR.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@theonewhoknows said:

@eclipsebat: Stating the obvious, that the HUMAN Cassie does not have the striking power to knock out a woman that has the durability to fall several stories off buildings, hit the ground, and get right back up (if Cassie does that she'd SPLATTER) is not showing "fanboyism"---it's stating the simple truth. You are implicitly implying that the HUMAN Cassie can hit harder than the likes of Adam, Caleb, and the God Glory (individuals who struck Buffy MULTIPLE times without knocking Buffy out)---indicating that indeed, you DON'T know what you're talking about.

Wrong, Cass has basically done the same thing.

Here, from No Man's Land, Cass falls from a huge building, and its fine afterwards:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I don't have the scans here, the ones above were uploaded by @shadowx

" You are implicitly implying that the HUMAN Cassie can hit harder than the likes of Adam, Caleb, and the God Glory (individuals who struck Buffy MULTIPLE times without knocking Buffy out)---indicating that indeed, you DON'T know what you're talking about. "

Dude, i already told you many times...comic book humans would have to be considered super-humans in real life..."peak-human" its just a label...by feats they are all super-human, but since there are alot of differences in powerlevels, between each character, people often use labels such as "peak-human" and "meta-human" to sepparate them, personally, i think its a good idea and i do it as well.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm: Not "equal" speed or "comparable" skill---SUPERIOR. Buffy is faster than supernaturally fast vampires and other creatures, sprung a bear trap and removed her foot before it closed, and can out race CARS among other speed feats; and Buffy, in addition to her own combat abilities, retains the skills of the Slayers before her.

Like I said---SUPERIOR.

Not bad, but Cass can out-race bullets:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

A bullet moves a little faster than a car, don't you think? :)

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: (Sigh)---Buffy has easily out raced bullets too. Off the top of my head, two feats come to mind: when Darla (Angel's sire) shot at Buffy-with guns in both hands in the very beginning of the series; and when Adam fired at Buffy with his multi caliber, rapid fire machine gun arm. And are you REALLY trying to argue that it's feasible for a HUMAN like Cassie to survive that kind of fall? REALLY??? See my respone to you in the "Buffy vs. Batgirl" thread for that.

Good. GRIEF.

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By cmcmcmcm

@bat_girl_cc: Buffy like wise out pace bullets after they are fired.

No Caption Provided

And she dodged the gunfire of a army. All shooting at her.

No Caption Provided

Not to mention the speed of Vampires. I showed them moving across great distance in what seems instant teleporting.

No Caption Provided

And Buffy blitzes them.

Also your feat of Cass falling from a building is questionable at best. We never see her hit the ground, at all. There was a guy who jumped after her. No telling what happen in between. This is falling from a building feat.

All three instances we see the Vampires hit the street face first, and get up like nothing. Your feat pales as a fall from building feat in every way.

EclipseBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows: Cassie can knock out buffy. Someone falling off a building and surviving does not ensure victory in a fight. Pressure points will play a key factor into this fight and Cassie's superior fighting skills can overwhelm Buffy. You are acting like Im saying Buffy will always lose to Batgirl, IM NOT SAYING THAT. Buffy can beat Batgirl and vise versa. All i said is Batgirl can knock Buffy out.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm said:

@bat_girl_cc: Buffy like wise out pace bullets after they are fired.

No Caption Provided

And she dodged the gunfire of a army. All shooting at her.

No Caption Provided

Not to mention the speed of Vampires. I showed them moving across great distance in what seems instant teleporting.

No Caption Provided

And Buffy blitzes them.

Also your feat of Cass falling from a building is questionable at best. We never see her hit the ground, at all. There was a guy who jumped after her. No telling what happen in between. This is falling from a building feat.

All three instances we see the Vampires hit the street face first, and get up like nothing. Your feat pales as a fall from building feat in every way.

- Your first scan, show Buffy reacting to a bullet's speed, not out-pacing it...it's still very impressive, but no different from other street-levelers have reacted to a bullets speed as well...while Cass has done it many many times, including out-pacing one.

- Your second scan is also very impressive, but i've seen Nightwing doing the same thing, among others who are not even close from Cassandra's speed...and Cass has done the same as well, just ask if you want to me to post some scans.

- As for speed-blitzing, i've already showed you Cass doing the same.

- As for the rest, i agree that Buffy is more durable than Cass, but i never said otherwise, i was just showing to another user that Cass doen't lose because she's "just" a human, that's just a silly argument, while talking about comic-book characters.

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc:

- Your first scan, show Buffy reacting to a bullet's speed, not out-pacing it...it's still very impressive, but no different from other street-levelers have reacted to a bullets speed as well...while Cass has done it many many times, including out-pacing one.

She did not react, she out paced it. The bullets were fired at the man first, and Buffy moved second.

- Your second scan is also very impressive, but i've seen Nightwing doing the same thing, among others who are not even close from Cassandra's speed...and Cass has done the same as well, just ask if you want to me to post some scans.

Pretty sure I never seen Nightwing dodge gunfire from over 100 competent military train soldiers for over several panels straight. Regardless, its impressive to me due to the fact it is a large army, and they are more trained than street thugs.

Which is why I showed you in no way is Cass speed superior. If anything, they are equal ground by feats.

- As for the rest, i agree that Buffy is more durable than Cass, but i never said otherwise, i was just showing to another user that Cass doen't lose because she's "just" a human, that's just a silly argument, while talking about comic-book characters.

Fair enough.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@cmcmcmcm: @eclipsebat: I didn't say "becase she survived a fall" that means she beats Cassie. I used that as an example (among many) of her far superior durability. It displays that Cassie simply DOES NOT have the striking power needed to knock out Buffy. Fervently wishing it does not make it so.

Sorry.

Cmcmcmcm-I am the "other poster", and reducing my argument down to saying Cassie loses because she is "just" human is a GROSS simplification and distortion of what I said (as a quick read of what I posted will attest). So that is NOT "fair enough".

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm said:

@bat_girl_cc:

She did not react, she out paced it. The bullets were fired at the man first, and Buffy moved second.

Pretty sure I never seen Nightwing dodge gunfire from over 100 competent military train soldiers for over several panels straight. Regardless, its impressive to me due to the fact it is a large army, and they are more trained than street thugs.

Which is why I showed you in no way is Cass speed superior. If anything, they are equal ground by feats.

Fair enough.

I already responded to this on the Batgirl vs Buffy, thread.

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I already responded to this on the Batgirl vs Buffy, thread.

Same here.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@pokeysteve said:

Not sure on the comic versions of Buffy and Angel but Slade or Cass solo the tv versions.

no way. angel is fast and strong as heck. also, the only way to kill him is to decapitate him. angel could solo.

Slade is likely stronger and faster and has a sword as standard gear....

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

Here it is!

You said it here:

@theonewhoknows said:

and here:

@theonewhoknows said:

@bat_girl_cc: (Sigh)---Buffy has easily out raced bullets too. Off the top of my head, two feats come to mind: when Darla (Angel's sire) shot at Buffy-with guns in both hands in the very beginning of the series; and when Adam fired at Buffy with his multi caliber, rapid fire machine gun arm. And are you REALLY trying to argue that it's feasible for a HUMAN like Cassie to survive that kind of fall? REALLY??? See my respone to you in the "Buffy vs. Batgirl" thread for that.

Good. GRIEF.

And yet, on the Buffy vs Batgirl thread, when i gave you the Karate Kid exemple, who has performed even more crazy stuff than Cassandra has, and who is also a HUMAN, you said that he's more belivable because he's from the future...lol.

This is something called doublestandards...it mostly happens when a debater is running out of arguments, like in your case.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Having skill comparable to Jason or Frank doesn't put you in the same solar system when it comes to Cassandra at all.Cassandra is more skilled than everyone else here combined

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By DarthAznable

Getting real tired of Cass Cain. Like honestly. Also the amount of salt is hilarious in here.