Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Super-Buster
Cassy
Cassy
Batgirl is tracking a villain that has fled to a penthouse in New York. Spidey happens to be
Pete
Pete
 swinging by as she breaks into the villain's penthouse and quickly dispatches all of the body-guards and impulsively swings toward the building shouting "Hi Ho Silver, Awaaaaaaayy". Cassy, Not sure what to make of the newcomer decides to simply assume he is another bodyguard and engages him in combat.
Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Virago

Oh batgirl has this hands down. Cassandra Cain? David Cain's daughter? Yeah. Parker's toast.

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3  Edited By jasraj
Spidey
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By spidey 15

Bitgirl for sure. 
If her fight with 616 spidey could go either way, that means that both could win under normal cicrumstances, then his fight with this spidey will end with her being the winner. 
This version of spidey is a lot weaker than the normal one. His spider-sense does not have the same abilities as the 616 one and he has been been beaten by normal humans before, IIRC. 
Cass' body reading and peak reflexes would allow her to dodge most of spidey's attacks and her superior skills would be enough to eventually beat him. 
=]

Cochise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Cochise
@spidey 15 said:
" Bitgirl for sure. If her fight with 616 spidey could go either way, that means that both could win under normal cicrumstances, then his fight with this spidey will end with her being the winner. This version of spidey is a lot weaker than the normal one. His spider-sense does not have the same abilities as the 616 one and he has been been beaten by normal humans before, IIRC. Cass' body reading and peak reflexes would allow her to dodge most of spidey's attacks and her superior skills would be enough to eventually beat him. =] "
No, her fight with 616 Spidey only goes one way: with Spidey crushing her... I don't know much about Ult Spidey but if that's you're argument I'm not convinced.

How fast is Ult Spidey compared to the 616 version?
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By spidey 15
@Cochise: Whatever. I have already debated about that fight with you. 

He is slower than him. 
Also, i don't really care if you are not convince from my argument. 
Ult spidey has been tagged by normal humans before, his spider-sense is not the same with the 616. It just allows him to sense danger. Not locating the danger, neither predicting his opponent's moves. 
That's it. 
=]
queenfrost_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By queenfrost_

cassie hands down.

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jasraj
@queenfrost_ said:
"cassie hands down. "

I doubt it, he has better feats
Cochise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Cochise
@jasraj said:
" @queenfrost_ said:
"cassie hands down. "

I doubt it, he has better feats "
I've never read Ultimate Spider-Man. I've heard he's roughly the same speed as 616, and not as strong, but still has superhuman strength. Which would seem to put him far, far above Cassandra if this is true - he'd still be way too fast for her, and can still likely knock her out with one punch.

Anyone have any Ultimate Spidey scans?
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jasraj
@Cochise said:
" @jasraj said:
" @queenfrost_ said:
"cassie hands down. "

I doubt it, he has better feats "
I've never read Ultimate Spider-Man. I've heard he's roughly the same speed as 616, and not as strong, but still has superhuman strength. Which would seem to put him far, far above Cassandra if this is true - he'd still be way too fast for her, and can still likely knock her out with one punch. Anyone have any Ultimate Spidey scans? "

Agreed, I think he takes this one, but normal Spidey wins Cass without a doubt