batgirl (cassandra cain) vs spiderwoman (Jessica Drew)

• 157 results
axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@bat_girl_cc:

spiderman... She has beaten spiderman before.....

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@lukehero said:

@bat_girl_cc: And what is the score between her and spider-man?...has she even landed one hit on him?

This is from Spider-Man ends of the Earth, Jessica is being mind controlled. The fact is that he mentions Spider-Woman has been able to fight him before. You can ask @jashro44 as the Spider-Man expect how close they are in terms of combat. From what I have seen, Peter takes the Majority, but she can steal a few matches and hold her own just fine.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Spider-Woman >>>Cass

- I already asked both @laflux and @jashro44 about Jessica Drew.

- the scan that you posted, show Spider-Man owning Spider-Woman, and telling her, that she needs to gain some skill first...lmao.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By mickey-mouse

@bat_girl_cc: the scan that you posted, show Spider-Man owning Spider-Woman, and telling her, that she needs to gain some skill first...lmao.

That was not her fighting, that was Doc Ock. Read some comicbooks other than DC, LMAO.

The point of that scan was to show that Doc Ock mentions Spider-Woman has taken Spidey before. Also let's not ignore the fact that he's wearing his Ends of the Earth suit.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@bat_girl_cc: Has she ever beaten anyone with Cassandra's speed, by using her venom blast's?

Yes she tagged Mr. Negative in Avengers #30. You know someone who can react to and beat up Spider-Man. She did that while her an Clint were totally out numbered by his Goons. For the record he got back up, but this still shows him getting knocked down on his butt.

No Caption Provided

Finally! one feat!...though, i'm still not convinced, i'm still waitting for Laflux and Jash, to fed me up, on her.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@bat_girl_cc: the scan that you posted, show Spider-Man owning Spider-Woman, and telling her, that she needs to gain some skill first...lmao.

That was not her fighting, that was Doc Ock. Read some comicbooks other than DC, LMAO.

The point of that scan was to show that Doc Ock mentions Spider-Woman has taken Spidey before. Also let's not ignore the fact that he's wearing his Ends of the Earth suit.

Still, he pointed out Jessica's skill-lacking...and he beat her up without trying...also, i've seen many people on the foruns arguing that she is the weakest member of the spider-family...i need what to know what has she done.

Beating Spider-Man seems PIS to me, what is the score, between them?.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: You walk into a thread, openly admit you know next to nothing about one of the characters and Declare the character you like the winner? Then demand feats or else in your mind Batgirl wins. ROLLS EYES****

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc:

well I think its like 2 to 2 if not mistaken.... she has more powers to handle spiderman but she isn't as good as he is inguinity spiderman is... and well spiderman is the batman of marvel so I don't think to many will have a winning record vs him.....

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc:

Still, he pointed out Jessica's skill-lacking...and he beat her up without trying...also, i've seen many people on the foruns arguing that she is the weakest member of the spider-family...i need what to know what has she done.

No, she is not the weakest by any measure, in fact some the weaker spider characters would still beat cass or giver her a hard time like Miles Morales or Mattie Fraklin, and they are not even that skilled at all.

She was trained by Taskmaster, and she has comparable Speed to 616 Parker. She has Venom Blasts and can make them an AOE attack. She also has pheromones in which cass cannot possibly counter. She can fly around and just blast cass and doesn't even have to directly engage her. Sure, Cass as a grapple, but I doubt she can grapple up towards her fast enough to avoid getting blasted.

Did you even see the fight? How do you know it's Pis? Stop talking yourself into a hole. You've already admitted you know next to nothing about Spider-Woman.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@bat_girl_cc: You walk into a thread, openly admit you know next to nothing about one of the characters and Declare the character you like the winner? Then demand feats or else in your mind Batgirl wins. ROLLS EYES****

Just about 75% of the people on this thread have said that Spider-Woman wins, and i'm willing to bet, that it's because the saw "spider" in the and the name, and they Forget that being a meta-human, as never really mattered in comics...

Yes, feats > statements > guesses...if Spider-Woman, was any good, then, in 3 months! surely someone would had come up with some feats...but she getting her butt handed to her, in the scan that you posted, was the only peace of evidence, anyone's has ever given so far.

So far, Batgirl wins by default...no-one has presented some real evidence to support Spider-Woman's case.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By mickey-mouse

@bat_girl_cc:

Just about 75% of the people on this thread have said that Spider-Woman wins, and i'm willing to bet, that it's because the saw "spider" in the and the name, and they Forget that being a meta-human, as never really mattered in comics...

So you have telepathy, you know what comics and Cavs with Spider-Woman they have read? Interesting...

Yes, feats > statements > guesses...if Spider-Woman, was any good, then, in 3 months! surely someone would had come up with some feats...but she getting her butt handed to her, in the scan that you posted, was the only peace of evidence, anyone's has ever given so far.

Only it's a statement about a previous feat. No one has to provide evidence for a character not to lose. Superman vs Jimmie olsen, no one posts a single scan. Superman STOMPS. By your logic, because your a Jimmie Olsen fan, Jimmie should win, since no Superman fans bothered posted scans.

So far, Batgirl wins by default...no-one has presented some real evidence to support Spider-Woman's case.

Example: Batgirl vs Invincible. Batgirl wins by default because Invincible fans don't feel like posting. You're logic is garbage.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axle124 said:

@bat_girl_cc:

well I think its like 2 to 2 if not mistaken.... she has more powers to handle spiderman but she isn't as good as he is inguinity spiderman is... and well spiderman is the batman of marvel so I don't think to many will have a winning record vs him.....

2 to 2?...well, if that's true, and if she's really spider-man's level, then she wins.

Agreed.

@lukehero said:

@bat_girl_cc:

No, she is not the weakest by any measure, in fact some the weaker spider characters would still beat cass or giver her a hard time like Miles Morales or Mattie Fraklin, and they are not even that skilled at all.

She was trained by Taskmaster, and she has comparable Speed to 616 Parker. She has Venom Blasts and can make them an AOE attack. She also has pheromones in which cass cannot possibly counter. She can fly around and just blast cass and doesn't even have to directly engage her. Sure, Cass as a grapple, but I doubt she can grapple up towards her fast enough to avoid getting blasted.

Did you even see the fight? How do you know it's Pis? Stop talking yourself into a hole. You've already admitted you know next to nothing about Spider-Woman.

" No, she is not the weakest by any measure, in fact some the weaker spider characters would still beat cass or giver her a hard time like Miles Morales or Mattie Fraklin, and they are not even that skilled at all. "

Is that so?...because, i've seen plenty of people arguing that Batman, Cass, Nightwing, Red Robin, and others would stomp Miles Morales...

" She was trained by Taskmaster, and she has comparable Speed to 616 Parker. She has Venom Blasts and can make them an AOE attack. She also has pheromones in which cass cannot possibly counter. She can fly around and just blast cass and doesn't even have to directly engage her. Sure, Cass as a grapple, but I doubt she can grapple up towards her fast enough to avoid getting blasted. "

Stepahnie Brown was trained by Batman, and yet...

Why do you say that her speed is comparable to 616 Parker?

Cass is crazy fast, she should be able to dodge them, also, has she ever beaten anyone with them?

" Did you even see the fight? How do you know it's Pis? Stop talking yourself into a hole. You've already admitted you know next to nothing about Spider-Woman. "

Of course i havent' seen the fight, otherwise i would not be asking, lol.

My lack of knowledge about Spider-Woman is not a feat for Spider-Woman! lmao...also, i'm not saying what she can or cannot do, i'm asking...and if she's even any good, then you will have no trouble, in showing me her abillities, right?

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc:

616 parker is 40 times peak human in speed... that is what that means.... Cass is fast but she is still just peak human... and even she is above that it isn't much past that...

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@bat_girl_cc:

So you have telepathy, you know what comics and Cavs with Spider-Woman they have read? Interesting...

Only it's a statement about a previous feat. No one has to provide evidence for a character not to lose. Superman vs Jimmie olsen, no one posts a single scan. Superman STOMPS. By your logic, because your a Jimmie Olsen fan, Jimmie should win, since no Superman fans bothered posted scans.

Example: Batgirl vs Invincible. Batgirl wins by default because Invincible fans don't feel like posting. You're logic is garbage.

" So you have telepathy, you know what comics and Cavs with Spider-Woman they have read? Interesting... "

I don't need to, it's pretty obvious why they said that Spider-Woman wins...all you have to do, is take a look at the people's post's...also, in this thread, @axle124 told me, that any spider anything, would beat Cass...clearly going by the name, and not he feats.

" Only it's a statement about a previous feat. No one has to provide evidence for a character not to lose. Superman vs Jimmie olsen, no one posts a single scan. Superman STOMPS. By your logic, because your a Jimmie Olsen fan, Jimmie should win, since no Superman fans bothered posted scans.

Example: Batgirl vs Invincible. Batgirl wins by default because Invincible fans don't feel like posting. "

Right, but Superman has a sh*t load of feats, to back up his stats, powers, etc...this is one of the very few times i'm even seeing Spider-Woman on the battle-foruns, so yeah...i'm questioning her abillities.

" You're logic is garbage. "

From what i said, what did you not understood?...also, no feats, right...predictable.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc:

Is that so?...because, i've seen plenty of people arguing that Batman, Cass, Nightwing, Red Robin, and others would stomp Miles Morales...

Again I see you base a lot of stuff off of what random posters say, and not your own personal knowledge of the characters gained from CAVS, and reading Comicbooks.

Only Brown's H2H feats are garbage, while the training actually shows up for Jessica Drew, you would know that, if you picked up her book.

Cause she's kept up with him before, she's a bullet timer, and she's kept up with villains just fine from his own rouge's gallery.

Cass is crazy fast, she should be able to dodge them, also, has she ever beaten anyone with them?

How would she dodge her AOE venom blasts?

My lack of knowledge about Spider-Woman is not a feat for Spider-Woman! lmao...also, i'm not saying what she can or cannot do, i'm asking...and if she's even any good, then you will have no trouble, in showing me her abillities, right?

Fact remains, you've already declared Batgirl the winner, while openly admitted you know next to nothing about the character. I am a strong supporter of using scans, but what you're doing is very ignorant. I guess if no one posts any scans for Supreme in a Batgirl vs Supreme debate, and only Batgirl fans post scans. I guess Batgirl beats the hell out of Supreme right?

0_0

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc:

her venom blast go at light speeds.... there is a few scans but I can't get them uploaded right now... spiderwoman vs black canary thread has some of her feats including venom blasts beating taskmaster and 20 hydra agents.... Sorry don't know why I can't get them on here....

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc:

I don't need to, it's pretty obvious why they said that Spider-Woman wins...all you have to do, is take a look at the people's post's...also, in this thread, @axle124 told me, that any spider anything, would beat Cass...clearly going by the name, and not he feats.

Again, using another user to justify your own personal blatant ignorance, instead of your own personal knowledge of each character. Just Peachy.

Right, but Superman has a sh*t load of feats, to back up his stats, powers, etc...this is one of the very few times i'm even seeing Spider-Woman on the battle-foruns, so yeah...i'm questioning her abillities.

Questioning? No, you've already declared one character(the one you like) the winner, while already saying you don't know all the facts. That's beyond ridiculous.

From what i said, what did you not understood?...also, no feats, right...predictable.

Yep, you just basically said it again: "Give me some scans, or the character I like wins."

Rolls Eyes****

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axle124 said:

@bat_girl_cc:

her venom blast go at light speeds.... there is a few scans but I can't get them uploaded right now... spiderwoman vs black canary thread has some of her feats including venom blasts beating taskmaster and 20 hydra agents.... Sorry don't know why I can't get them on here....

Light.... -_- No.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axle124 said:

@bat_girl_cc:

616 parker is 40 times peak human in speed... that is what that means.... Cass is fast but she is still just peak human... and even she is above that it isn't much past that...

40 times faster than a regular human maybe...but 40 times faster than a peak-human, no...That would be weird, because people like Captain America, Daredevil, Elektra, etc are peak-humans, and they have all tagged spider-man before...also, meta-humans who are not 40 times faster than a peak-human, have tagged spider-man before.

Also, why do are you saying that she is as fast as 616 parker? has that been stated? or are you just assuming that she is as fast as him?

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: spiderman holds back or none of those guys would touch him and he would one shot all of them

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: ok I thought that was a weird scan....

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@bat_girl_cc:

Again I see you base a lot of stuff off of what random posters say, and not your own personal knowledge of the characters gained from CAVS, and reading Comicbooks.

Only Brown's H2H feats are garbage, while the training actually shows up for Jessica Drew, you would know that, if you picked up her book.

Cause she's kept up with him before, she's a bullet timer, and she's kept up with villains just fine from his own rouge's gallery.

How would she dodge her AOE venom blasts?

Fact remains, you've already declared Batgirl the winner, while openly admitted you know next to nothing about the character. I am a strong supporter of using scans, but what you're doing is very ignorant. I guess if no one posts any scans for Supreme in a Batgirl vs Supreme debate, and only Batgirl fans post scans. I guess Batgirl beats the hell out of Supreme right?

0_0

" Again I see you base a lot of stuff off of what random posters say, and not your own personal knowledge of the characters gained from CAVS, and reading Comicbooks. "

I don't read Marvel, so...but when i ask someone about a Marvel character, they have no trouble in showing me their abillities...for some reason, people in this thread seem to have a little trouble doing it, now, why is that?

And no, i prefer reading comics, to reading debates, because anyone can say anything they want in a debate...that's why, when i don't know the user well, i ask for proof.

" Only Brown's H2H feats are garbage, while the training actually shows up for Jessica Drew, you would know that, if you picked up her book. "

Yeah i know, i was the one you pointed out that she was trained by Batman, remember? she was also trained by Cass, just in case you didn't knew, and yet...her feats are kinda of weak...and that's my pexactly my point, just because a character is trained by someone who is crazy skilled, that doesn't mean, that they will also become crazy skilled themselves...Tim Drake was trained by both Batman and Lady Shiva, and yet...

" Cause she's kept up with him before, she's a bullet timer, and she's kept up with villains just fine from his own rouge's gallery. "

WOW! now that wasn't so hard, wasn't it?...providing some evidence.

But, Spider-Man could be going easy on her, without context, or scans, i can't tell...Cass is a high-end bullet-timer, so no advantage for Jessica there...what villains has she held her own, against?

" How would she dodge her AOE venom blasts? "

The same way she dodges sniper-bullets?

" Fact remains, you've already declared Batgirl the winner, while openly admitted you know next to nothing about the character. I am a strong supporter of using scans, but what you're doing is very ignorant. I guess if no one posts any scans for Supreme in a Batgirl vs Supreme debate, and only Batgirl fans post scans. I guess Batgirl beats the hell out of Supreme right? "

Fact remains, Spider-Woman supporters don't seem to be able to provide any feats, and right now, i'm questioning myself...does she have them?

Also, i still don't know what you don't understand...and i've explained it to you twice now!....Jessica has been debated very few times, in the battle threads, and when a character has little spot light here, normally it's because they have nothing note-worthy to be debated...notice, that i'm not saying that Spider-Woman is one of thse cases, and that's why i'm asking to see her feats.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@bat_girl_cc:

Again, using another user to justify your own personal blatant ignorance, instead of your own personal knowledge of each character. Just Peachy.

Questioning? No, you've already declared one character(the one you like) the winner, while already saying you don't know all the facts. That's beyond ridiculous.

Yep, you just basically said it again: "Give me some scans, or the character I like wins."

Rolls Eyes****

" Again, using another user to justify your own personal blatant ignorance, instead of your own personal knowledge of each character. Just Peachy. "

I'm ignorant for not accepting one's character win, based purely on her stats? which have not even been confirmed yet?

You know so much about Spider-Woman, that you can't even provide ONE SINGLE FEAT! lolol.

" Questioning? No, you've already declared one character(the one you like) the winner, while already saying you don't know all the facts. That's beyond ridiculous. "

Stop being ridiculous, if i did, i would not be here debating with you...i only pointed out the obvious, if a character has no decent feats, then she loses...and if she has them then why have no-one posted some, yet?

What facts?...it's only a fact when you prove it! so far, i've only seen baseless assumptions!

" Yep, you just basically said it again: "Give me some scans, or the character I like wins."

Nope, it's more like, give me some decent feats, or the character who has them, wins.

" Rolls Eyes**** "

Yeah, i'm rolling my eyes, myself!...no decent feats have been given, just assumptions and speculation...i have no idea, why i'm still here, wasting my time.

@lukehero said:

@axle124 said:

@bat_girl_cc:

Light.... -_- No.

Light speed?...and yeah, i would like to see those scans, and yes, i will check out that thread.

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: yeah I can't get it uploaded...it can't be true lol.... ok you are comparing Cass in speed to the spider family.... cass isn't close to them. Slade isn't close to the spider family in speed....

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axle124 said:

@bat_girl_cc: yeah I can't get it uploaded...it can't be true lol.... ok you are comparing Cass in speed to the spider family.... cass isn't close to them. Slade isn't close to the spider family in speed....

I'm not comparing anyone to anyone, because i don't enough about Jessica, to compare her to anyone.

What you're saying doesn't work like that, you see in the spider-family, they don't have all the same speed the same strengh, etc.

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: everyone of them are higher than cass tho...of course they have different speeds and strength levels but they are all greater than cass or at least the ones we have mentioned.... btw that scan i was talking about in the spiderwoman vs black canary room does say that her venom blast can travel that distance at the speed of light

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axle124 said:

@bat_girl_cc: everyone of them are higher than cass tho...of course they have different speeds and strength levels but they are all greater than cass or at least the ones we have mentioned.... btw that scan i was talking about in the spiderwoman vs black canary room does say that her venom blast can travel that distance at the speed of light

"They are all greater than Cass"...is a not a argument...it's a assumption...and yes, i will check out that thread.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By mickey-mouse

@bat_girl_cc: Why are you double quoting my posts? Like for real though? You are quoting me, then quoting me again at the bottom.

I'm ignorant for not accepting one's character win, based purely on her stats? which have not even been confirmed yet?

You just don;'t get it do you. If you don't know about both characters, you just remain silent. You just shrug, and say hey: I don't know anything about Spider-Woman. Instead you have formed an opinion, while admitting you don't know much about her, and then declare the character you like as the winner by default. So if you don't know anything about Dante, and it's Dante vs Batgirl. Batgirl wins because of your own ignorance?

You know so much about Spider-Woman, that you can't even provide ONE SINGLE FEAT! lolol.

At this point, you're either seriously kidding yourself, or trolling. Pick One. I've already shared her stats and what type of level villain she faces on average. We've already told you she's capable of fighting Spider-Man level characters. This is some willful ignorance on your part.

Stop being ridiculous, if i did, i would not be here debating with you...i only pointed out the obvious, if a character has no decent feats, then she loses...and if she has them then why have no-one posted some, yet?

What facts?...it's only a fact when you prove it! so far, i've only seen baseless assumptions!

No, you're the only one making assumptions. You freaking Declared Batgirl the winner, even though you know nothing about Spider-Woman. Do you get how foolish and childish you sound right now? It's embarrassing. I'm sure people are reading this and are embarrassed for you.

Nope, it's more like, give me some decent feats, or the character who has them, wins.

No, it's been clear as day to anyone reading this thread, your agenda isn't to find out who really wins, you're agenda is to Declare Batgirl wins, no matter what.

Yeah, i'm rolling my eyes, myself!...no decent feats have been given, just assumptions and speculation...i have no idea, why i'm still here, wasting my time.

Actually I've already listed feats and powerset, and her ability to fight Spider-Man level characters and villains. You just want to ignore it and Declare "BATGIRL WINS, YIPPEE". You are the definition of a fanboy or girl. Wanting your fav character to win, any form of evidence be damned.

I don't read Marvel, so...but when i ask someone about a Marvel character, they have no trouble in showing me their abillities...for some reason, people in this thread seem to have a little trouble doing it, now, why is that?

Again, openly admitted your lack of knowledge while trying to ridicule someone for not Scan Blasting you into submission. Read something outside of DC. Stop being a Batgirl, DC Fanboy or Girl.

And no, i prefer reading comics, to reading debates, because anyone can say anything they want in a debate...that's why, when i don't know the user well, i ask for proof.

I'm not telling you anything you couldn't just google or read in a CAV using Spider-Woman. Or, you should remain patient, refrain from commenting on a battle until you are educated on both characters. Again this isn't a CAV or Tourney where I need to post scans to sway voters. Her powerset is plainly listed and you have already been informed she can fight Spider-Man level characters who are way above anything Cass can do. Not only that, but Spider-Woman has a power in which Cass has 0 counters for Pheromones.

Here's a scan, feel better? Rolls Eyes. Here's her using them to control the Hulk in Avengers Assemble #9. And, the Hulk actually has shown mental resistance feats, and she was able to do it anyway. Cass Gets Owned.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yeah i know, i was the one you pointed out that she was trained by Batman, remember? she was also trained by Cass, just in case you didn't knew, and yet...her feats are kinda of weak...and that's my pexactly my point, just because a character is trained by someone who is crazy skilled, that doesn't mean, that they will also become crazy skilled themselves...Tim Drake was trained by both Batman and Lady Shiva, and yet...

Only Drake and his physical stats are not any where close to Spider-Woman who is listed as a 5-7 tonner. Stop feigning ignorance and stop being silly, you're humiliating yourself right now.

I already did several posts back, again you are playing the ignorant game.

But, Spider-Man could be going easy on her, without context, or scans, i can't tell...Cass is a high-end bullet-timer, so no advantage for Jessica there...what villains has she held her own, against?

So without scans you can't sort things out in your mind. I already showed her fighting Mr. Negative. She also has fought a Super-Skrull with Spiderman's powers. She's also fought The Moth another Spidey villain, only this time the month was amped by a Power Suit in Spider-Woman: Spider Island.

It's not a BULLET. It's an Area of Effect attack. Bullet: Tiny, Big Ole Blast: BIG.

Spider-Woman: Orgin, and this is her origin and early in her career.

No Caption Provided

Again , she can widen the blast shown here as she hits several goons at once. Avengers

No Caption Provided

Fact remains, Spider-Woman supporters don't seem to be able to provide any feats, and right now, i'm questioning myself...does she have them?

It DOESN'T MATTER. If in a Batgirl vs Grandmaster Luke thread, not one single poster provides any feats, that doesn't = BATGIRL WINS YO!!!

You're still playing the ignorant game.

Also, i still don't know what you don't understand...and i've explained it to you twice now!....Jessica has been debated very few times, in the battle threads, and when a character has little spot light here, normally it's because they have nothing note-worthy to be debated...notice, that i'm not saying that Spider-Woman is one of thse cases, and that's why i'm asking to see her feats.

Already explained and sited feats ages ago, already explained the level of her average villain. You are bringing up nameless posters, you're not even citing anyone. You're just saying "But, the guys on comicvine said.." Who cares, that means nothing unless it comes from a legit well respected user. You're just going with the crowd of faceless users you have yet to even put names to. Stop playing yourself. Stop being a Faboy/girl, Stop pretending that your incredible lack of Knowledge equals a win for the character you are a fan of. Stop seeing battle threads as = I need to Make Sure My Character Wins, instead see it as a educating and defer to people who have actually read those characters. All you had to do is wait for someone like Jashro44 or Laxflux or whatever respected viner you trust to teach you about the character, and then judge things for yourself. Instead you started off by walking in here and declaring BatGIRL WINS!!!!!! Without hardly knowing a single darn thing about Spider-Woman. That's sad, and laughable.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#78  Edited By Jestersmiles

Round 1: Drew Pheromones FTW.

Round 2: still Drew.

Ye not forget Cass got handle by the Queen even though she had tim helping.

Here the Queen.

No Caption Provided

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By primebonnick

jessica with extreme difficulty

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it seems that cassie could give her a better match than i thought.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By mickey-mouse

@bat_girl_cc: Anyway, since you want scans. This is from Spider-Man 2011 Free Comic Book Day. In all fairness yo Spidey this is Pre-WOTS, and in this fight he doesn't have Spider Sense either. In this fight she is being mind controlled by mandrake.

Any way even Shang Chi The master of Kung Fu complements her fighting style. Even without Spider-Sense, Spidey would dance circles around Cass, yet Spiderwoman tagged Spidey several times.

Shang even said they have simlar power sets and this should be an even match up, despite the fact that Shang already knew Parker didn't have his Spidey Sense, which is why he teaches him The Way of The Spider afterwards.

Also she takes a big punch from Spiderman and dodges his webbing despite the fact he has been able to tag bullet timers, and even morals on Spider-Man has some serious knock out power. I doubt Cass could seriously trade blows with Spider-Man or even hope to compete with him even under the context of these conditions.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@primebonnick: Really shouldn't be all that difficult at all.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it seems that cassie could give her a better match than i thought.

Not really.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@bat_girl_cc: Why are you double quoting my posts? Like for real though? You are quoting me, then quoting me again at the bottom.

You just don;'t get it do you. If you don't know about both characters, you just remain silent. You just shrug, and say hey: I don't know anything about Spider-Woman. Instead you have formed an opinion, while admitting you don't know much about her, and then declare the character you like as the winner by default. So if you don't know anything about Dante, and it's Dante vs Batgirl. Batgirl wins because of your own ignorance?

At this point, you're either seriously kidding yourself, or trolling. Pick One. I've already shared her stats and what type of level villain she faces on average. We've already told you she's capable of fighting Spider-Man level characters. This is some willful ignorance on your part.

No, you're the only one making assumptions. You freaking Declared Batgirl the winner, even though you know nothing about Spider-Woman. Do you get how foolish and childish you sound right now? It's embarrassing. I'm sure people are reading this and are embarrassed for you.

No, it's been clear as day to anyone reading this thread, your agenda isn't to find out who really wins, you're agenda is to Declare Batgirl wins, no matter what.

Actually I've already listed feats and powerset, and her ability to fight Spider-Man level characters and villains. You just want to ignore it and Declare "BATGIRL WINS, YIPPEE". You are the definition of a fanboy or girl. Wanting your fav character to win, any form of evidence be damned.

Again, openly admitted your lack of knowledge while trying to ridicule someone for not Scan Blasting you into submission. Read something outside of DC. Stop being a Batgirl, DC Fanboy or Girl.

I'm not telling you anything you couldn't just google or read in a CAV using Spider-Woman. Or, you should remain patient, refrain from commenting on a battle until you are educated on both characters. Again this isn't a CAV or Tourney where I need to post scans to sway voters. Her powerset is playing listed and you have already been informed she can fight Spider-Man level characters who are way above anything Cass can do. Not only that, but Spider-Woman has a power in which Cass has 0 counters for Pheromones.

Here's a scan, feel better? Rolls Eyes. Here's her using them to control the Hulk in Avengers Assemble #9. And, the Hulk actually has shown mental resistance feats, and she was able to do it anyway. Cass Gets Owned.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Only Drake and his physical stats are not any where close to Spider-Woman who is listed as a 5-7 tonner. Stop feigning ignorance and stop being silly, you're humiliating yourself right now.

I already did several posts back, again you are playing the ignorant game.

So without scans you can sort things out in your mind. I already showed her fighting Mr. Negative. She also has fought a Super-Skrull with Spiderman's powers. She's also fought The Moth another Spidey villain, only this time the month was amped by a Power Suit in Spider-Woman: Spider Island.

It's not a BULLET. It's an Area of Effect attack. Bullet: Tiny, Big Ole Blast: BIG.

Spider-Woman: Orgin, and this is her origin and early in her career.

No Caption Provided

Again , she can widen the blast shown here as she hits several goons at once. Avengers

No Caption Provided

It DOESN'T MATTER. If in a Batgirl vs Grandmaster Luke thread, not one single poster provides any feats, that doesn't = BATGIRL WINS YO!!!

You're still playing the ignorant game.

Already explained and sited feats ages ago, already explained the level of her average villain. You are bringing up nameless posters, you're not even citing anyone. You're just saying "But, the guys on comicvine said.." Who cares, that means nothing unless it comes from a legit well respected user. You're just going with the crowd of faceless users you have yet to even put names to. Stop playing yourself. Stop being a Faboy/girl, Stop pretending that your incredible lack of Knowledge equals a win for the character you are a fan of. Stop seeing battle threads as = I need to Make Sure My Character Wins, instead see it as a educating and defer to people who have actually read those characters. All you had to do is wait for someone like Jashro44 or Laxflux or whatever respected viner you trust to teach you about the character, and then judge things for yourself. Instead you started off by walking in here and declaring BatGIRL WINS!!!!!! Without hardly knowing a single darn thing about Spider-Woman. That's sad, and laughable.

" You just don;'t get it do you. If you don't know about both characters, you just remain silent. You just shrug, and say hey: I don't know anything about Spider-Woman. Instead you have formed an opinion, while admitting you don't know much about her, and then declare the character you like as the winner by default. So if you don't know anything about Dante, and it's Dante vs Batgirl. Batgirl wins because of your own ignorance? "

No Caption Provided

Seriously, this is beyond ridiculous, and this is my last reply, untill i get to see what Spider-Woman is really capable of, IF there is anytthing to see...

I'm telling you what i'm getting...i'm getting that Spider-Woman has no decent feats, and you know it, and that's why you're running in circles, instead you going right away, and providing evidence.

Anyway, apparently you're not capable of understanding simple things, so i'm going to explain this to you, REALLY slow, so you can understand:

1) About 3 months ago, i posted on this thread, on which i asked about what Spider-Woman is capable of.

2) 3 month's later, i see this thread again, i click on it, and...still, no feats have been given...then i see many people, such as yourself, saying that Spider-Woman would win, with NO evidence, just speculation...which is lame, because if i get here, i say that Cass would stomp Wonder Woman, without showing any evidence, how would i prove myself to be right?

3) I'm asking you righ now, and i've been for a bunch of post's now, asking to see Spider-Woman's feats, which you STILL have not done!...

And then, you call me ignorant, because i don't read Marvel, which is my choice, and thus, none of your business, instead of just admitting that the character you like, has no decent feats...i mean, it's ok...she's not the only one, there's plenty of them, like her...alot of hype, and very few substance.

" At this point, you're either seriously kidding yourself, or trolling. Pick One. I've already shared her stats and what type of level villain she faces on average. We've already told you she's capable of fighting Spider-Man level characters. This is some willful ignorance on your part. "

You shared her stats?? OMG!! you said that she's as fast as 616 Parker while providing no evidence...and you said that she held her own aginst Spidy's rogues, but you didn't even said their names!...you posted 1 scan on which she's getting owned...and another, on which she hits one guy, who according to yourself gets back up, and we have 0 evidence that he is as fast a Spider-Man, so hitting him, is really not that much significant.

Lol, i'm wasting some serious time here, you clearly have no evidence to show, to back up your claims, otherwise, you would have posted it already.

" No, you're the only one making assumptions. You freaking Declared Batgirl the winner, even though you know nothing about Spider-Woman. Do you get how foolish and childish you sound right now? It's embarrassing. I'm sure people are reading this and are embarrassed for you. "

For the last time, i pointed out the obvious...the character with better feats wins...and i find it strange, to see many people, claiming that Spider-Woman would win, with no evidence.

**cough** there's no evidence to show **cough**

" No, it's been clear as day to anyone reading this thread, your agenda isn't to find out who really wins, you're agenda is to Declare Batgirl wins, no matter what. "

Ok, that's it, you're trolling, it doesn't get more obvious than this...

So, according to you, i don't want to know who really wins, despite the fact that i've been asking to see her feats, since...3 month's ago??...lol, go troll someone else.

" Actually I've already listed feats and powerset, and her ability to fight Spider-Man level characters and villains. You just want to ignore it and Declare "BATGIRL WINS, YIPPEE". You are the definition of a fanboy or girl. Wanting your fav character to win, any form of evidence be damned. "

You listed what? where? when?...Evidence?? so i don't care about evidence? lolol, evidence is what i'm asking since..forever now!...

" I'm not telling you anything you couldn't just google or read in a CAV using Spider-Woman. "

Lol, that's just how knowledgeable you are! mister, "i-know-alot-about-Spider-Woman-but-yet-and-i-can't-provide-some-real-evidence-of-how/why-she-should-win-here."

And i don't care about Spider-Woman's character really, i just want to know about her feats, which should be a peace of cake for you to tell me, if you really knew about her, as you say you do.

" Or, you should remain patient, refrain from commenting on a battle until you are educated on both characters. Again this isn't a CAV or Tourney where I need to post scans to sway voters. Her powerset is playing listed and you have already been informed she can fight Spider-Man level characters who are way above anything Cass can do. Not only that, but Spider-Woman has a power in which Cass has 0 counters for Pheromones. "

I have been "told", yes, though no evidence has been given.

Pheromones, yes, that can be a real problem, but has she ever used them in combat, though?

" Here's a scan, feel better? Rolls Eyes. Here's her using them to control the Hulk in Avengers Assemble #9. And, the Hulk actually has shown mental resistance feats, and she was able to do it anyway. Cass Gets Owned. "

Lmao, you're trolling hard!...the scan that you posted (obviously) does not apply to a "in combat" situation, if she needs that much time to do it, she gets speed-blitzed by Cass.

" Only Drake and his physical stats are not any where close to Spider-Woman who is listed as a 5-7 tonner. Stop feigning ignorance and stop being silly, you're humiliating yourself right now. "

7 toner? ok, scan please?

Lol, you're better at insulting, than debating, but hey! at least you're good at something!

" So without scans you can sort things out in your mind. I already showed her fighting Mr. Negative. She also has fought a Super-Skrull with Spiderman's powers. She's also fought The Moth another Spidey villain, only this time the month was amped by a Power Suit in Spider-Woman: Spider Island. "

You showed she hitting him with a blast, from which he got back up (you said it, yourself) not exactly the best fighting exemple.

Oh! so she needed Spider-Man's powers! this is good! what are her powers again?

fought is one thing, doing well, is another, how did that fight went?

- As for her blast's, Cass is agile enough to dodge them:

No Caption Provided

Also, she has dodged sniper-bullets after they've been fired, so she should be fast enough to dodge every single one of her blast's.

No Caption Provided

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Jestersmiles

ye wanking is hard...

Drew wins without a doubt Round one.

Round two I give it Drew again. Beaten better opponents.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By mickey-mouse

@bat_girl_cc:

That blast isn't close to what I showed you.

You're ignoring she tagged spiderman, which I just showed you.

You're still ignoring the fact she can fly above her, shooting blasts.

Her blast has knocked back the Thing, it will hurt Cassie.

Lmao, you're trolling hard!...the scan that you posted (obviously) does not apply to a "in combat" situation, if she needs that much time to do it, she gets speed-blitzed by Cass.

No dude, her Phermones can just be released, she needed to coach Hulk for them to work, she doesn't have to do that. She Phermoned cops in combat in her own series.

You're playing the ignorant game. Any serious viner reading this, is laughing at you by now.

You're not worth my time. You want to be ignorant, then remain so. You've seriously embarrassed yourself here.

You admitted a long time ago you know nothing of Spider-Woman, you should have just remained quite, instead you have made yourself look like quite the clown.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: i will never underestimate miss cain she broke through pre 52 superboy's force field with easy just to play with him.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@bat_girl_cc:

That blast isn't close to what I showed you.

You're ignoring she tagged spiderman, which I just showed you.

You're still ignoring the fact she can fly above her, shooting blasts.

Her blast has knocked back the Thing, it will hurt Cassie.

No dude, her Phermones can just be released, she needed to coach Hulk for them to work, she doesn't have to do that. She Phermoned cops in combat in her own series.

You're playing the ignorant game. Any serious viner reading this, is laughing at you by now.

You're not worth my time. You want to be ignorant, then remain so. You've seriously embarrassed yourself here.

I am already laughing.

Loading Video...

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primebonnick: You really think someone who can be matched by Lady Shiva in a fight belongs in a fight with Superboy. I guess Spiderman fighting Juggernaut and Fire Lord is totally legit.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ye wanking is hard...

Drew wins without a doubt Round one.

Round two I give it Drew again. Beaten better opponents.

And that's all that matters, Better List of Average Opponent they can each realistically beat and compete with. He wan'ts me to show a scan for every single damn fight Spider-Woman has ever had in her over 600 appearances. No thanks.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@bat_girl_cc: Anyway, since you want scans. This is from Spider-Man 2011 Free Comic Book Day. In all fairness yo Spidey this is Pre-WOTS, and in this fight he doesn't have Spider Sense either. In this fight she is being mind controlled by mandrake.

Any way even Shang Chi The master of Kung Fu complements her fighting style. Even without Spider-Sense, Spidey would dance circles around Cass, yet Spiderwoman tagged Spidey several times.

Slower people than Cass has tagged Spider-Man, like Captain America, Daredevil, or Elektra...Spider-Man would "dance" circles around Cass, even without his spider-sense is YET ANOTHER BIG assumption...Cass has out-raced a bullet, on panel, just in case you didn't knew:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Shang even said they have simlar power sets and this should be an even match up, despite the fact that Shang already knew Parker didn't have his Spidey Sense, which is why he teaches him The Way of The Spider afterwards.

Also she takes a big punch from Spiderman and dodges his webbing despite the fact he has been able to tag bullet timers, and even morals on Spider-Man has some serious knock out power. I doubt Cass could seriously trade blows with Spider-Man or even hope to compete with him even under the context of these conditions.

And yet, there's, ANOTHER BIG assumption!

Here's Cassandra's first fight, against Deathstroke:

From right, to left:

As you know, Slade's stats are way above peak-human limitations, and he's also very skilled...and yet, he couldn't even touch Cass once!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Oh yeah! it should bea peace of cake for Spider-Woman, specially since she landed some hits, on Spider-Man, under some very special circunstances.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

Slower people than Cass has tagged Spider-Man, like Captain America, Daredevil, or Elektra...Spider-Man would "dance" circles around Cass, even without his spider-sense is YET ANOTHER BIG assumption...Cass has out-raced a bullet, on panel, just in case you didn't knew:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And yet, there's, ANOTHER BIG assumption!

Here's Cassandra's first fight, against Deathstroke:

From right, to left:

As you know, Slade's stats are way above peak-human limitations, and he's also very skilled...and yet, he couldn't even touch Cass once!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Oh yeah! it should bea peace of cake for Spider-Woman, specially since she landed some hits, on Spider-Man, under some very special circunstances.

My god u act like she beat slade too.... w/e wank on.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Harley QuinnVs. Cass Cain and Tim Drake

Here your Girlfriend getting embarrassed by Harley WITH Help. .....

Enjoy.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@primebonnick: You really think someone who can be matched by Lady Shiva in a fight belongs in a fight with Superboy. I guess Spiderman fighting Juggernaut and Fire Lord is totally legit.

You and your assumptions again...have you even ever read a comic book with Cass in it?...or you're just guessing?

She has a fought Supergirl, with prep.

Owned Bizarro-Super-Girl in Hand-to-Hand, after she had stomped the real Supergirl...though, that was a little WIS...anyway, i'm just sating some stuff like that she has done.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Jestersmiles

@bat_girl_cc said:

@lukehero said:

You and your assumptions again...have you even ever read a comic book with Cass in it?...or you're just guessing?

Owned Bizarro-Super-Girl in Hand-to-Hand, after she had stomped the real Supergirl...though, that was a little WIS...anyway, i'm just sating some stuff like that she has done.

read my last post and feel stupid please. Wank on. Don't bother replying to me. I don't deal with your type of fanaticism.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc:

Yes I have. Now do you want to go on record on comic vine and tell me how a Peak Human street lever is going to beat Superboy & other class 100's.

Do it. Please.

Further embarrass yourself.

Who Cares. A non Spider Sense Spiderman would dance circles around Cass. Cass cannot take Spiderman's Punches. How will Cass hit Spider-Woman if she just flies above her blasting?

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@bat_girl_cc:

Yes I have. Now do you want to go on record on comic vine and tell me how a Peak Human street lever is going to beat Superboy & other class 100's.

Do it. Please.

Further embarrass yourself.

Who Cares. A non Spider Sense Spiderman would dance circles around Cass. Cass cannot take Spiderman's Punches. How will Cass hit Spider-Woman if she just flies above her blasting?

better to leave the thread , there no getting through to him.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles: The wank is real and then he/she brings up PREP.

cass has been getting a lot of love lately. I wonder how she will do against spiderwoman. spiderwoman is jessica drew

round one. random encounter no prep.

round two. shared universe. both characters have basic knowledge of each other. no prep. I googled search and couldn't find any topics for this one. if this has been done than I apologize in advance.

Lol. So???

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

Harley QuinnVs. Cass Cain and Tim Drake

Here your Girlfriend getting embarrassed by Harley WITH Help. .....

Enjoy.

WOW!...we are on using low-showings now!...i guess Spider-Woman is not that much impressive after all, if you have to lowball Cass, to make Jessica look good...

Anyway, since you're using low showings, i'm using high-showings, to balance things out:

Cass owning Bizarro-Supergirl in Hand-to-Hand, after she had just stomped the real Supergirl, enjoy:

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@jestersmiles: The wank is real and then he/she brings up PREP.

cass has been getting a lot of love lately. I wonder how she will do against spiderwoman. spiderwoman is jessica drew

round one. random encounter no prep.

round two. shared universe. both characters have basic knowledge of each other. no prep. I googled search and couldn't find any topics for this one. if this has been done than I apologize in advance.

Lol. So???

I just showed cass getting embarrass by Harleyquinn of all people with help. ( I love my queen But I got to admit she can't beat everyone) I am sure he going to spin it around some how. Nothing we can do.