Lady Shiva

and

caption

#2 Posted by Lunacyde (17941 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a very good match....its so close...I can't decide right now

#3 Posted by Lunacyde (17941 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a very good match....its so close...I can't decide right now

#4 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84560 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread got no luv? Nice match up Nighthunter. I'd say team two would most likely win. Richard Dragon and Lady Siva are like number 1 and number 3 respectively in terms of hand to hand prowess.

#5 Posted by The Rookie (3126 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems like the only threads to get love on these boards nowadays are anime battles..

This is a good Battle though I wish I knew about Richard Dragon thought but for right now I'll go off of what Gambler said.

#6 Posted by Lunacyde (17941 posts) - - Show Bio

Team two definately has the experience advantage in my opinion....I think sometimes the closer a battle is the less people want to argue about it....perhaps thats why this got no love lol

#7 Posted by The Outsiderz (23 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"Team two definately has the experience advantage in my opinion....I think sometimes the closer a battle is the less people want to argue about it....perhaps thats why this got no love lol"
That could be.
#8 Posted by Scarlette Cassidy (97 posts) - - Show Bio
Aye woul'd 'ave t' go with Lady and R'chard Dragn'
#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless this is strictly h2h..Connor & Batgirl win.

#10 Posted by Carter Legacy (273 posts) - - Show Bio

How come?

#11 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio
Carter Legacy said:
"How come?"
Equipment.Connor & Batgirl are top tier martial artists...I think Batgirl has already fought and done well against Lady Shiva..between her and Connor..their standard equipment should give them the edge.
#12 Posted by Carter Legacy (273 posts) - - Show Bio

Batgirl isn't Batman though. She doesn't utilize gadgets the same way. In fact I've never seen her use flashbangs, knockout gas, or smoke pellets. Usually she only uses bat-a-rangs. Conner is a deadly marksmen but I'm pretty sure Richard Dragon and Lady Shiva could dodge and or catch his arrows.

#13 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 i think. 

#14 Posted by Duke Checkmate III (361 posts) - - Show Bio
Carter Legacy said:
"Batgirl isn't Batman though. She doesn't utilize gadgets the same way. In fact I've never seen her use flashbangs, knockout gas, or smoke pellets. Usually she only uses bat-a-rangs. Conner is a deadly marksmen but I'm pretty sure Richard Dragon and Lady Shiva could dodge and or catch his arrows."
Batarangs are good enough..I'm not talking about flash bangs or any of that.That stuff isn't Cain's nature.Connor is a deadly marksman..combined with his martial arts ability..So I still think he has the edge because he can go long range or close combat.
#15 Posted by Carter Legacy (273 posts) - - Show Bio

Bat-a-Rangs aren't gonna cut it. Both Shiva and Dragon can dodge bullets let along a metal object thrown by a normal human girl.

#16 Posted by Duke Checkmate III (361 posts) - - Show Bio
Carter Legacy said:
"Bat-a-Rangs aren't gonna cut it. Both Shiva and Dragon can dodge bullets let along a metal object thrown by a normal human girl."
Spider-Man can dodge bullets and he has Spider-sense but he can still be shot.People who dodge bullets can be put into a position where they can dodge..so even if they see it coming or knows it's coming..they can't do anything.
#17 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Out of all these, Dragon is the better fighter, and even though Cain has beaten Shiva before, I still go for Team 2. It will be close, but Richard Dragon is the best fighter and Shiva isn't too far behind him. Shiva can beat Hawke, and Dragon can beat Cain. So battle it out like that then you have your winners.

And Dragon as dodged Hawke's arrows before, why not again?

#18 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

I might say team 1 current Batgirl is a monster, maybe even more than Shiva or Dragon, if she takes down Shiva Team 1 wins, cause I think Conner can hold dragon off for a while.

#19 Posted by Bat_Girl_CC (1537 posts) - - Show Bio

very very close...team 1 wins

cassandra cain = lady shiva (Shiva won some, but cass didn't have her body Reading abillitie, stallemate, and cass won the last fight, in very very close fight)

connor hawke = Richard Dragon (they fought and stallemated) and connor fought shiva and was able to give her a good run for a money

they have all stallemated betwen each other...cass and connor have also fought and stallemated each other...but since cass has the body Reading language, and connor as the copy moves abillitie, i think that if for some reason team 1 had to win, and they got all out, i think they would win

#20 Posted by Super_Buck (1570 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I've heard, Team 2 should win.