Battle is in Gotham City

who wins and why

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Which Azrael? which Talon? which Batwing? which Panther?

Team 2 has the best prep guy in Prometheus and every single guy on that team excluding Talon is good with prep,so with prep Deathstroke crew takes it.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Jason solos

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By entropy_aegis
DaseanComerWCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

blade solos team cap ftw

loplopool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade,cap and BP all in same team vs street levelerz? Hmmmm wonder who wins

ViperKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Dude, Deathstroke has taken on teams of Titans by himself, with more than half of them (including Kid Flash, Superboy, Wonder Girl, Cyborg) able to solo the entire Bat family. David Cain stalemated Deathstroke in his prime. He's still capable enough to individually defeat at least five members of the Bat family. Also, which assassins are they for the League of Assassins? Plus, how many? It'd be great if you could name them. Is it notable ones like Bronze Tiger, Merlyn, Mad Dog and possibly the Sensei? Entropy is correct about everybody there being great at prep except for Talon. Deathstroke and Prometheus have both incredible prep feats, being able to take on the Justice League. Plus, Black Manta holds his own against Aquaman, who is easily a 100-tonner. Team 1 doesn't have much of a chance. Team 2 has a great chance. I don't know enough about Team 3 but I'm pretty sure nobody is going to solo.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daseancomerwcr: @entropy_aegis:

Prometheus has nothing on team Cap. Even with prep, he is not going to have much to work with. Especially with Blade and Black Cat. And Blade does not have the stats to take on Black Manta. Look him up.

Black Manta has the raw firepower to take out anyone on team one. His firepower is designed to take on Aquaman in the ocean. Underwater. With Mera and crew piling on.

If Team one does not get crushed by team DS, they will win out over the thinned out winner of Team Cap vs Team Terminator. King Pin and Black cat will die in the first volleys. As will Raa's and his assassins, Bane, and Prometheus. Team Bat will lose all of their low tier members. Batman, Damian, Cass, Dick, and maybe Jason will survive the first few moments with whoever wins between team DS vs Team Cap.

A double team is likely given the prep time. In which case team Two will go down to double team. They do bring the most offense and the Talons are like Vampires without weaknesses Blade can exploit. They have three members with enhanced stamina and/or healing. The HF for Team Cap is by all counts less than team 2. The only advantage that Team Bats can utilize is a lot of coordination. Possible overall prep expertise if we count Babs pre 52 feats.

At the end of it all each team has one wildcard heavy gear. Team Cap has Blade. Team DS has Manta. Team Bats has Batwing. Each one has the firepower to trash the low level opponents. But it is Manta vs Blade that will decide it.

ViperKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@senglord: I think you're underestimating Prometheus. Prometheus has an intellect greater than Batman, prep better than Deathstroke, and accuracy on par with Green Arrow, not to mention a gigantic variety of weapons ranging from mini-rockets to molecular darts. To top it all off, his physical stats are already on par with Batman and he created a helmet that can download information, including all the fighting styles and moves of the thirty best martial artists in the universe. For every plan he makes, he goes over every possible scenario, thousands, making sure his plans succeed. He's incredible at prep, taking on groups of Justice Leaguers, even better than Deathstroke taking on groups of Titans. You know how they defeated Prometheus? They downloaded Stephen Hawking's disease (can't remember what it's called) into his helmet and Martian Manhunter did something with his mind (can't remember details) because they knew he could easily escape from prison and try to defeat them all again. Seriously, not many people can face Lady Shiva and live to tell about it. This guy mopped the floor with Shiva in three seconds. With prep, he could take the entirety of team 1 by himself. He could probably hold his own against everyone on team 2 combined with prep excluding Black Manta. He even murdered the other guy that took his costume, claiming he used his equipment badly. I think he would survive longer than Deathstroke, especially since he's impressive at analyzing people. I honestly think that it depends on how many assassins and if they're notable or just normal.

I absolutely agree with you about Black Manta. Someone said he was a street leveler. -_- Please, he trades blows with Aquaman, who can lift 100 tons easily. I think Batwing's the weakest of the three though. The only possible factor that I haven't accounted for is that the Bat family's teamwork and coordination is better than everyone else's but I don't think it will make up for the difference of firepower. I think Prometheus could survive until it is Black Manta and Blade left because I'm almost positive he can defeat any individual on each team excluding Batwing, Black Manta, and Blade. Seriously, he's got some serious firepower with mini-rockets, wrist gauntlets, and microscopic nanobots.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Veshark

@viperking

Just wanted to point out: while Prometheus is hardly a poor prepper, his first attempt at taking down the Justice League did fail because his plan didn't cover every scenario. The crux of his strategy was relying on Steel's hammer to crash through the JLA Watchtower, causing the civilians inside the building to die (because, you know, space and all). He used this as leverage to force Superman to commit suicide. But Steel's hammer was intercepted by Plastic Man, making the entire strategy fail. And then he was further foiled by the timely arrival of Catwoman and Huntress (whom he failed to anticipate because there was too much data flooding his brain). Once Steel showed up and disabled Prometheus' armor - that was it. He was beaten.

In the encounter you referenced (about Prometheus getting motor neuron disease), he wasn't the sole prep master involved. He had help from Lex Luthor himself and the General and Queen Bee, plus was under the influence of the Mageddon entity. He didn't even take on the entire JLA on his own. And Batman still outsmarted him by messing with his helmet and turning his advantage into a crutch.

He's still an impressive prepper, but I figured I'd take note of the facts.

P.s. The Prometheus who one-shotted Shiva wasn't the regular one, but another Prometheus named Chad Graham. Also, that showing's a little iffy - since Chad one-shotted Shiva but somehow had to put up a fight against Black Canary and Huntress? Hmm.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@veshark said:

@viperking

Just wanted to point out: while Prometheus is hardly a poor prepper, his first attempt at taking down the Justice League did fail because his plan didn't cover every scenario. The crux of his strategy was relying on Steel's hammer to crash through the JLA Watchtower, causing the civilians inside the building to die (because, you know, space and all). He used this as leverage to force Superman to commit suicide. But Steel's hammer was intercepted by Plastic Man, making the entire strategy fail. And then he was further foiled by the timely arrival of Catwoman and Huntress (whom he failed to anticipate because there was too much data flooding his brain). Once Steel showed up and disabled Prometheus' armor - that was it. He was beaten.

In the encounter you referenced (about Prometheus getting motor neuron disease), he wasn't the sole prep master involved. He had help from Lex Luthor himself and the General and Queen Bee, plus was under the influence of the Mageddon entity. He didn't even take on the entire JLA on his own. And Batman still outsmarted him by messing with his helmet and turning his advantage into a crutch.

He's still an impressive prepper, but I figured I'd take note of the facts.

P.s. The Prometheus who one-shotted Shiva wasn't the regular one, but another Prometheus named Chad Graham. Also, that showing's a little iffy - since Chad one-shotted Shiva but somehow had to put up a fight against Black Canary and Huntress? Hmm.

No, actually it was even more ridiculous than that...he had to put up a fight against huntress and lady blackhawke...lol...that can be explained by the fact that fight happened on the Birds of Prey series...so the main characters (heroes) had to come up on top...

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@bat_girl_cc So Dinah wasn't even in it? Hmm, that does make it worse.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Deathstroke's Crew or Captain America's Team...the Bat-Family is composed by A - Listers, B - Listers and C - Listers...and the other two Teams have only A - Listers...so this is kinda unfair for the Bat-Family...you should've made this with only 3 or 4 members for each team, it would be fairer

anyway, i Think Deathstroke's Crew will win this, with prep or no prep...they win with no prep, and they stomp with prep

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bat Team due to superior teamwork and better resources.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord said:

@daseancomerwcr: @entropy_aegis:

Prometheus has nothing on team Cap. Even with prep, he is not going to have much to work with. Especially with Blade and Black Cat. And Blade does not have the stats to take on Black Manta. Look him up.

Black Manta has the raw firepower to take out anyone on team one. His firepower is designed to take on Aquaman in the ocean. Underwater. With Mera and crew piling on.

If Team one does not get crushed by team DS, they will win out over the thinned out winner of Team Cap vs Team Terminator. King Pin and Black cat will die in the first volleys. As will Raa's and his assassins, Bane, and Prometheus. Team Bat will lose all of their low tier members. Batman, Damian, Cass, Dick, and maybe Jason will survive the first few moments with whoever wins between team DS vs Team Cap.

A double team is likely given the prep time. In which case team Two will go down to double team. They do bring the most offense and the Talons are like Vampires without weaknesses Blade can exploit. They have three members with enhanced stamina and/or healing. The HF for Team Cap is by all counts less than team 2. The only advantage that Team Bats can utilize is a lot of coordination. Possible overall prep expertise if we count Babs pre 52 feats.

At the end of it all each team has one wildcard heavy gear. Team Cap has Blade. Team DS has Manta. Team Bats has Batwing. Each one has the firepower to trash the low level opponents. But it is Manta vs Blade that will decide it.

Not much to work with? are you joking he has Manta,Slade,Ra's,Bane and Cain to work with all of them are good with prep. A straight up fight will come down to Panther,Prometheus and Azrael(regardless of which vesion).

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I ask again which version of Talon,Azrael and Batwing are we using here? it makes a huge difference for team Batman.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@entropy_aegis said:

I ask again which version of Talon,Azrael and Batwing are we using here? it makes a huge difference for team Batman.

To me, the biggest problem here, is that Barbara Gordon, Tim Drake, Damian Wayne, Stephanie Brow and Batwoman, will all go down in less than 1 minute!...than we have the remaining members of the Bat-Family each one being double teamed! and has they begin to fall one after another, we are going to have like Bruce, cass and J.P.V being triple teamed...this is unfair

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: If Batwing if Luke then he's not going down easy at all.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By senglord

@viperking: @entropy_aegis: I meant that prometheus would not have as much data to work with. He may be a good hacker, but nowhere near as good as team 1.

And I hate when WIS feats are considered legit. Martian Manhunter has super speed and reflexes, not to mention telepathy. Getting hit with the dart is as absurd as Batman being able to get to the ring in a fight with Superman.

And Team Two has some issues with firepower. Excluding the class 100 Black Manta.

Black Panther and Wakandans >>>> Raa's and assassins.

BP and Wakandans ~ Team 1. Especially if they have the Heart shaped herb.

BP is smarter and a better prepper than Batman, by far. Has no hesitation about killing, and keeps his information out of databases as much as possible. And Prometheus has had problems with people he did not have data on despite his enhancements.

Cap>/= Deathstroke in a LOT of ways. All of them debatable.

David Cain is definitely a weak link if we use old and drunk. He can take Black Cat without luck powers, and everyone on team 2 can handle Kingpin.

Prep masters need time and resources to be their best. I hour is nowhere near enough to change the basic dynamic. And the Basic dynamic is one where Team Bats is the weakest, but best coordinated. If they go directly at any team they will lose hard. But, Black Manta is such a powerhouse that he may provoke the two team pile on as the only possible path to victory for team Cap. Blade is not Spider man level. Manta is able to fight Aquaman in the freaking ocean on a regular basis. Prep makes the double team more likely.and team one has the only two fliers, making them much more mobile. If standard gear includes vehicles, then the fight became a straight up mess to evaluate.

I completely agree with which Talon, Azrael, and Batwing is used. If the Talon is a named one like Cobb it can get a little better for team DS. If it is Felix... Double edged to an extreme. The two strongest and most durable characters are on the same team? Felix can reattach his own limbs after they are cut off, after decapitation. He could lift train cars before he was made a Talon. He is class 25 at least. There would be no way at all that team DS would NOT get double teamed from the start.

Would it make a difference?

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 on 1 no...but 2 on 1 he probably will...because the Bat-Team here, has 11 members, 5 of them will go down fast and easy...the others will be on 1 vs 2 situations...than, Jason goes down, Dick goes down, Batwing goes down...and than we have Bruce, J.P.V and Cass on 1 vs 3...and they go down as well...

This would be much more even, if the teams only had 4 members...the bat-team could be, Bruce, J.P.V, cass, and Luke...against any 4 members of the other teams...than i would say Bat-Family for the majority

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord: Prometheus doesn't really need info,remember his helmet has hypnosis and the stobe effect.

@entropy_aegis said:

1 on 1 no...but 2 on 1 he probably will...because the Bat-Team here, has 11 members, 5 of them will go down fast and easy...the others will be on 1 vs 2 situations...than, Jason goes down, Dick goes down, Batwing goes down...and than we have Bruce, J.P.V and Cass on 1 vs 3...and they go down as well...

This would be much more even, if the teams only had 4 members...the bat-team could be, Bruce, J.P.V, cass, and Luke...against any 4 members of the other teams...than i would say Bat-Family for the majority

Current Batwoman now that I remember has gotten a major upgrade from the DEO,she definitely has weapons to do some damage.

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know i might have to go with Caps team or Deathstroke's. The bat family isn't going to win this

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I'll side with the Deathstroke Team in a really, really close fight.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By senglord

@entropy_aegis: @hammer_of_j2: @retconcrisis: @bat_girl_cc:

The Bat team is the only one that is entirely composed of humans and a non HF enhanced human. Whatever team takes them on will lose all lower members due to their gear and coordination.

They cannot take a direct victory against either team heads up, but no one is going to lose all chance of winning by taking them out first.

Team DS and Team Cap have almost no stealth experts, they will have to fight each other if the Bats go quiet and disappear.

===>Especially in their city<===

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord: I think that both Prometheus and Black Panther can counter any stealth made by the Bat family.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@viperking: yes Bronze Tiger, Merlyn, Mad Dog possibly the Sensei they are all in the battle plus 6 other regular members of the league of assasins

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord: I guess your right at the stealth part but if either of the teams take out the bat family they loose almost no chance of loosing and @retconcrisis: yea I was thinking Black panther would be huge here

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@retconcrisis: @hammer_of_j2: Kingpin, Bullseye, Black Cat, and Daredevil will die in seconds against the Bat family morals off. Their sonics can quickly be amped up. And their gadgets will be too much for them with only an hour to prepare. That would leave team Cap without their best marksman and blind martial artist. The Wakandans are great warriors and bring advanced gear, but the Bat clan brings some high end things as well. If the Wakandans are generic warriors, they go down. If they are big names like the League members, this gets bloodier. When the Bat family finally goes out, either Blade or Captain America will die against Batwing, Drake, Grayson, and Bruce unloading everything on them. BP is a boss in durability if he wears the Vibranium. They will be at a massive disadvantage if they face a fresh team DS.

Team DS has some serious heavies in the Assassin department. Sensei would trash Bruce and Cass on their best day if his one fight is read up on. Bruce was sporting the Suit of Sorrows for it too. Bronze Tiger and Mad Dog are going to be what eats up the low level team members regardless. Raa's, Cain, Bane, and any Talon beside Felix will go down hard against a morals off Bat team. From the horrible showings that both Prometheous have had against even mid level fighters that their software did not have files on, I have to say that he will not make it out if he fights a decent fighter he has no clear data on. Batwing can make him die pretty quick from David and Luke's fighting feats. The end game really leaves Team DS with only Deathstroke, Black Manta, and Sensei. Felix would improve things, a lot. Logan level healing with class 10-25 strength will make any fight imbalanced. DS could take out the low tier with his staff, but not the legit dodgers.

The firepower of team DS is overwhelming for team Bats, and a little more than anyone but Black Panther and Steve can survive head on. Even Blade would be vaporized by Manta's beams.

Only chance that Team Cap has is to take on team DS and hope for a critical assist from team Bats.

Only chance for team Bats is to end team DS while they are tied up with team Cap.

Team DS should go on defensive to thin the herd without heavy loss.

PS. Can team Bats use any of the enhancing substances that they have access to. Man bat serum, poison Ivy enhancements. Venom. Or they could say freak it and go Emperor Penguin enhancements. That would change a lot. Or not. If everyone is fully juiced, it would come down to who has the best enhancements. And Emperor Penguin Oglivy enhancement was the best for a combat mission. That durability was sick.

PPS. The Bats will have all of their vehicles and gear. That is a solid wall of tech and weaponry.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord said:

@entropy_aegis: @hammer_of_j2: @retconcrisis: @bat_girl_cc:

The Bat team is the only one that is entirely composed of humans and a non HF enhanced human. Whatever team takes them on will lose all lower members due to their gear and coordination.

They cannot take a direct victory against either team heads up, but no one is going to lose all chance of winning by taking them out first.

Team DS and Team Cap have almost no stealth experts, they will have to fight each other if the Bats go quiet and disappear.

===>Especially in their city<===

being meta or non-meta, is not the only problem...Kate Kane, Barbara Gordon, Tim Drake, Damian Wayne and Stephanie Brown, get all one-shotted here! because, let's face it, non of them, fights guys on the level of: David Cain, Bane, Deathstroke, Prometheus, or Ra's...regularly!...this is just not "their beach"...and right after they got out of the fight, the other members of the Bat Team, who are also "just peak-humans" (azrael is meta) can do well against metas, or crazy skilled peak-humans like them, but they will be in 1 vs 2 situations!...and in this way, i don't see Jason, Dick Grayson, and Batwing, lasting long...like at all!...and Bruce, J.P.V and cass sonner or later, will be in 1 vs 3 situations!...they are all going down like this...

Betwen the other two teams, will be even...but i think Deathstroke's Crew, will come up on top...with, or without prep...the main difference, is that without prep they win like 6/10 or 7/10...with prep they stomp! 8/10 or 9/10

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@oceanmaster21 said:

Team 1

Batman

Nightwing

Cassandra Cain

Barbra Gordon

Tim Drake

Damian Wayne

Jason Todd

Azrael

Batwoman

Stephanie Brown

Batwing

vs

Deathstroke

David Cain

Ras Alghul and a small handful of league of assasins

Bane

Talon

Black Manta

Promethus

vs

Captain America

Black Panther and small group of Wakandians

Blade

Black Cat

Daredevil

Bullseye

King Pin

1 hour of prep

Morals off

Win By Death

Battle is in Gotham City

who wins and why

LOL, i can't belive, i forgot to ask this...who are the "extra" assassins that Ra's will bring with him?...are they like, Lady shiva, Bronze Tiger, Silver Monkey, Shrike, Chesire...or are they just some cannon fooder ninjas?...this is actually very important information!...but in this case, even if they are just regular ninjas...i still think Deathstroke's Crew would take this, but anyway, who are those assassins?

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: the week of prep make this less a problem than you are making this seem. As this is Gotham, the Bat family can bring out everything in their tool chest. Exosuits and enhancements are all on limits. They are morals off. And one thing that Gotham has no shortage of is chemical enhancements. Or low to mid tire mechs. This does not change the outcome of whoever fights the Bat Team losing their lower members at all.

Bane, Talon, and David Cain are all in a bad way if this is morals off. None have the feats to suggest they can evade or tank the specified gear that the bats can unleash on them. And Batwoman 24 had Bane get one shotted with special prep from Batman. And Constantine gets tooled by GA with trick arrows regularly. Ollie cannot beat him in H2H so he uses gear. Tim Drake regularly takes down enemies like him with his mind and gear, not hand to hand. Morals off team Bats WILL violate Prometheis helmet. If pre 52 feats are allowed Babs shut down the internet in minutes, The helmet will be a cakewalk in comparison. And the ice and decapitation succeptibility of Talons will now be fully exploited by the Bats.

I noticed how you mentioned 2v1 and 3v1 wearing down the bats. Butou forgot that they were ALL going for the kill. Merlyn will be dispatched fairly quickly. Bronze tiger will not last long against Jason Todd(!?!) after his insane upgrade in New 52. Sensei could take out Deathstroke. If he is there, team DS will be inviting a double team assault.

I am not disagreeing that either of the other two teams would take out the Bat Team in a straight 1v1. I am saying that they will not want to do this AND then take on a team that is much closer to them in strength.

And it seems that you forgot that this is a death match, with all characters morals off. That means lethal sonics, brain frying emps and deadly MA moves from the Bat team. That means blast staff piping and eye beam cooking and metahuman MA mayhem from team DS. And tank trashing shield throwing and accuracy feat using and Wakandans badassery from team Cap. And Blade.

Any member of the Bat team can take six LOA fodder single handed. They can take six Man-Bat assassins as well. Now that they are morals off.

PS. Damian will be a beast now that he has a week to prepare, and he is morals off. The Bats cannot win a heads up against a fresh team, but if they are not targeted first, their gear and numbers should make it a fight against a decimated team DS.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord: wow it was like I was reading a report lol. But in seriousness bullseye and DD aren't getting taken down without someone on the bat team going down first. And the only ones who would be able to take them down would be Batman Cassie or Batwing, nightwing might have a chance but be isn't on DD's level or maybe Bullseye's. You are right about the DS team having a lot of powerhouses so I wouldn't be surprised if they won I'm just saying the team that has the least chance of winning is the bat team

PS. a morals off bullseye would kill most of the bat team himself also it depends what he has I'm assuming he has a deck of cards and throwing knives

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team slade. Prometheus and deathstoke could likely solo.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: Bronze Tiger, Merlyn, Mad Dog possibly the Sensei they are all in the battle plus 6 other regular members of the league of assasins

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hammer_of_j2: everyone on team Bats use ultrasonics. Prep plus Bloodlust makes Daredevil a liability for team Cap. It is not his skills, it is his weakness. The only people that Bullseye can get with his accuracy shots are Barbara, Kate, Tim, Steph, and maybe Batwing. He has good accuracy, but he lacks superhuman speed. He cannot throw knives and cards faster than bullets. And everyone not mentioned are either aim dodgers or bullet dodgers. Both of which would give Bullseye problems. Add in the smoke, fear toxin, knockout gas, and sonics, and explosives, and vehicles, and aircraft, and bat swarm; there will be little in the way of sniping for team Cap. The prep is what will make this a brutal fight.

And team Bats loses a heads up to either team that is fresh. They have the gear to take whoever wins between team Cap and Team Deathstroke. Even one hour of prep means that they can get to any of their storehouses and get the most brutal equipment for the mission. Not to mention the numerous bunker bases scattered throughout Gotham.

If they do not get targeted for an all out attack by one team, they can get a few wins out of ten. But, the odds are in favor of team DS if it were an all out free for all with no tactics.

As it is, the one hour of prep means that team Bats and Cap will know that the only way that they might survive is to double attack team DS. And I think that most posters here implicitly agree with that assessment.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@bat_girl_cc: Bronze Tiger, Merlyn, Mad Dog possibly the Sensei they are all in the battle plus 6 other regular members of the league of assasins

LOL!...that will change my vote a little...Deathstroke's Crew stomps with or without prep...they win 8/10 or 9/10

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 rogueshadow  Moderator

Team cap.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By oceanmaster21

anyone else

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@senglord said:

@bat_girl_cc: the week of prep make this less a problem than you are making this seem. As this is Gotham, the Bat family can bring out everything in their tool chest. Exosuits and enhancements are all on limits. They are morals off. And one thing that Gotham has no shortage of is chemical enhancements. Or low to mid tire mechs. This does not change the outcome of whoever fights the Bat Team losing their lower members at all.

Bane, Talon, and David Cain are all in a bad way if this is morals off. None have the feats to suggest they can evade or tank the specified gear that the bats can unleash on them. And Batwoman 24 had Bane get one shotted with special prep from Batman. And Constantine gets tooled by GA with trick arrows regularly. Ollie cannot beat him in H2H so he uses gear. Tim Drake regularly takes down enemies like him with his mind and gear, not hand to hand. Morals off team Bats WILL violate Prometheis helmet. If pre 52 feats are allowed Babs shut down the internet in minutes, The helmet will be a cakewalk in comparison. And the ice and decapitation succeptibility of Talons will now be fully exploited by the Bats.

I noticed how you mentioned 2v1 and 3v1 wearing down the bats. Butou forgot that they were ALL going for the kill. Merlyn will be dispatched fairly quickly. Bronze tiger will not last long against Jason Todd(!?!) after his insane upgrade in New 52. Sensei could take out Deathstroke. If he is there, team DS will be inviting a double team assault.

I am not disagreeing that either of the other two teams would take out the Bat Team in a straight 1v1. I am saying that they will not want to do this AND then take on a team that is much closer to them in strength.

And it seems that you forgot that this is a death match, with all characters morals off. That means lethal sonics, brain frying emps and deadly MA moves from the Bat team. That means blast staff piping and eye beam cooking and metahuman MA mayhem from team DS. And tank trashing shield throwing and accuracy feat using and Wakandans badassery from team Cap. And Blade.

Any member of the Bat team can take six LOA fodder single handed. They can take six Man-Bat assassins as well. Now that they are morals off.

PS. Damian will be a beast now that he has a week to prepare, and he is morals off. The Bats cannot win a heads up against a fresh team, but if they are not targeted first, their gear and numbers should make it a fight against a decimated team DS.

I didn't forgot the morals are off...the thing is, with or without morals, half of the bat-team get's one-shotted in less than a minute, by the elements of either Deathstroke's Crew or Team Cap...besides, the members of the Deathstroke's Crew are all assassins...ones are assassins for hire, and the others kill by themselves...so morals on or off, wouldn't make that much difference in this case

sensei and Deathstroke are on the same team...so they won't fight against each other

Prometheus solo'ed the JLA with prep...and so did Deathstroke...with prep, those 2 alone, can win this...Prometheus has an helmet with the proweress of the 30 best martial artists in the world...he's aprentice with his helmet one-shotted Shiva once in 3 seconds...Deathstroke is a well trained meta-human assassin...those 2 alone can win this...

David Cain and Ra's both have insane combat skills...black manta and Bane are so famous, i don't even have to introduce them...lol

The problem here is, Batman, Azrael or cass, would already have trouble taking down any member of the Deathstroke's Crew team by themselves in a 1 on 1 situation...but in this case it's way worse, for them, because it's team vs team, and they team kinda suck at this level...and their oponents are almost all A-Listers!

jimmyboy131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By jimmyboy131

Cap and Batman realize right away that Deathstroke and Cain need to be eliminated posthaste, else things will be much more messy than they need to be. Bats backs off enough to let Cap and Daredevil "do what needs to be done", with Deathstroke's head and neck separated by Cap's shield. Had any of them any time to notice, Cain would be found unmoving and unresponsive shortly after facing Daredevil.

Blade and Kingpin somehow end up impaled on Blade's swords. Blackbat is seen quickly departing the immediate vicinity...

Bullseye is double-teamed by Black Panther and a couple of the Bat-family.

Batman and Cap leave each other alone long enough for most of the rest to be eliminated. "It's more efficient that way." It ends up being the greatest rumble in the history of rumbles, with Batman, Robin (Drake), and Blackbat on one side, and Cap, Daredevil, and Black Panther on the other. They're "to the king!"ing on Bats and Cap, when everyone looks up and sees both Thanos and Darkseid appear in the skies, locked in mortal combat over possession of the Infinity Gauntlet. Cap whispers "not again...", looks at Bats, and they realize that this will require all of them, and then some.

Somehow, beyond all hope (never abandon hope where Cap's shield bangs and clangs), we soon see Bats, quite worse for the wear, as he watches tensely, as ready to act as he's able, as Cap stands, stares wearily down, then slowly reaches down and picks up a bundle that is one each of Darkseid's and Thano's scorched and severed hands, both locked in a death-grip on the Gauntlet. By now the heroes of heroes are the only two left standing, only barely. There is no hint of paint left on Cap's shield. Cap says, "Trust me, friend..."

And the Gauntlet is used to put itself permanently out of reach, while simultaneously restoring fallen friends. Somehow, they won, without any actual bloodshed.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prometheus is gonna be a really , really big problem.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman....with prep?...lol

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Ultragreenboy

Round 1

BatfamilyTeam WilsonTeam Murica
BatmanDeathstrokeCaptain America
NightwingDavid CainBlack Panther
Cassandra CainRas Al ghulWakandian
Barbara GordonAssassinWakandian
Tim DrakeAssassinWakandian
Damian WayneAssassinWakandian
Jason ToddAssassinBlade
AzraelBaneBlack Cat
BatwomanTalonDaredevil
Stephanie BrownBlack MantaBullseye
BatwingPrometheusKing Pin

Round 2

BatfamilyTeam WilsonTeam Murica
Batman & CassandraCainBlack MantaBlack Panther
Barbara Gordon & Tim DrakePrometheusBlade
Azrael & Damian WayneDaredevil

Round 3

Batman & Cassandra Cain & Azrael & Damian WaynePrometheus

Bat-Family Win

leopryor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

Jason solos

Are you snorting crack?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

leopryor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ItsBlu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultragreenboy: I stopped taking that chart seriously when you said Batman could beat CA and DS. DS easily wins out of those three.