VS

Jwalser3

No Caption Provided
  • T-800
  • Predator
  • Bloodshot
  • Tarzan

Rules

1. 10 minutes prep. No trading equipment, bringing any outside equipment, using outside sources, or doing anything over basic getting to know the members on the team and strategizing.
  2. In character, morals on
  3. Characters will all have a main priority of beating the other team. This means they will do anything that they would do in character to accomplish this. Characters might not like each other or even work well together, but they won't attack or betray each other. This goes for some of the mindless or lesser cognitive characters like zombies as well. They're going to act like zombies, but they still will have a main priority of beating the other team.
  4. Standard Equipment
  5. Win by death or KO of every member of opposing team. No BFR is allowed.
  6. I will use a random number generator to make the first round match ups. Winners carry on to the next round where I will do the same thing again.
  7. Tournaments should not be a priority in your life, so I'm not putting an official time limit on posts, but be courteous to your opponent and everyone else in the tourney. If a match is going too long, I reserve the right to call it over or enforce time limits. If you know that there will be a delay that you can't avoid, just talk with me and your opponent beforehand and we can try to work something out. That being said, a week should be as long as it takes to finish even a lengthy debate, so try to wrap everything up in that amount of time.
  8. MOST IMPORTANT RULE: Debate respectfully. This whole competition is about arguing, so you're going to be told everything you think about characters you love is wrong. Deal with it like an adult. Any disrespectful debating can be grounds for disqualification. Play nice, and have fun!

Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler is RED | Jwalser3 is BLUE
Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler is RED | Jwalser3 is BLUE

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Hex? Katanna? TMNT? Are you serious?! I'll get to this tomorrow night.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

@oy_the_billy_bumbler Sorry for the wait, homework and my job have been packed. Along with family BS and my pet bird getting really sick, I haven't had much time.

But enough with my life story, let's start this.

First Assault

The T-800 will lead the charge, with prep, the T-800 will most likely gather vast array of fire arms. The T-800 will be the distraction the team needs. Seeing how a majority of your team is close quarters, swords, staffs, sais, etc. The T-800 can also attempt to take some out. The T-800s have faster then the eye can follow speeds.

Right to left taking out 3 humans in less then 4 seconds

I know the TMNT crew is fast, and I know Katana is fast. But with everyone focusing on the silver skeleton, it should be easy to see at least Michael or Donny being the first to go down. Along with its speed, it can at least get a hold of one of the many swing blades and snap it in half. And if this thing hits one of the turtles, Shredder, or Splinter, they're going to be hurt pretty bad.

Loading Video...

Along with throwing full grown adults like rag dolls, the Terminator smashes the front portion of a Jeep. Just to give you an idea on how strong he can hit them.

Hex and Roland are irrelevant in this part of the fight, seeing how their bullets may as well be rubber bands.

Sneak Attack

With your melee fighters engaging the T-800, Hex and Roland(I assume) will be firing at it. This will give both the Predator and Bloodshot a chance to sneak up on them. Both have cloaking and should be able to get the drop. I know Roland is a quick shot and can tag vampires and such. But let's talk about Hex. I freaking love Hex. But in this fight, he's out classed. Sure, he can quick draw on basic every day cannon fodder. But how does he do against people that can react to bullets.

No Caption Provided

Not so well. Please don't think I am trying to low ball Hex in any way, but against 2 bullet timers and 2 people that can tank his attacks, Hex is going to get picked off rather early.

I'd like to see Roland's reaction speed to invisible foes. If he can even sense them.

Picking Them Off

So with your two cowboys out of the way, that leaves your ninja friends left. This will give my team a chance to send your team's organization into a frenzy.

No Caption Provided

While I know your team can deflect most of hit. The plasma caster can increase the power of its shots.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It's going to be hard to deflect a force of hot plasma the size of half your chest.

No Caption Provided

And of course the infamous 2 birds with 1 stone.

Along with Blooshot shooting at them, some a bound to get tagged.

Charge

With them trying to evade projectiles, they still have to worry about the T-800 next to them. And if they start to regroup, not only with the targeting computer track them; Tarzan can as well. Shooting off arrows won't do much against your team, but getting the drop on them will. His noses and bonds can hold them off for a little. He should also have the strength to throw the turtles around with ease.

No Caption Provided

Throwing them into one another should disorganize them greatly, with, saw, two turtles colliding, the Predator can vaporize them both at once. Now I'm sure you're thinking that Tarzan is too slow to hang with the swordsmen. You're wrong, Tarzan is a consistent bullet timer. He even evaded point blank machine gun fire. He was only grazed a little because he was off guard.

I know your team can deflect and dodge bullets with ease, but there will be too many firing directions to think.

Renaming Forces

With this strategy, I think your team will be crippled greatly

• Jonah Hex via Predator/ Bloodshot sneak attack
  • Roland Deschain via Predator/ Bloodshot sneak attack
  • Leonardo
  • Donatello via T-800 close range
  • Michelangelo via T-800 close range
  • Raphael via Tarzan wrestling
  • Katana
  • Karai Predator/Bloodshot/T-800 combo
  • Splinter
  • Shredder

Leaving your more high tier people left. And of course your blade fighters might have lost some of their weapons with the T-800 breaking them.

Your move.