BaT Tourney 2.0 Round 1: Cjdavis103 vs cdiddyman911 (CLOSED)

Avatar image for oy_the_billy_bumbler
Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Buy A Team Tournament 2.0 - Round 1: Cjdavis103 vs Cdiddyman911

Teams

Cjdavis103

No Caption Provided
  • Commander Shepard
  • Master Chief
  • Richard

VS

Cdiddyman911

No Caption Provided
  • The Librarian
  • Luther Strode
  • Joker
  • Deadpool

Rules

1. In character, morals on
  2. Characters will all have a main priority of beating the other team. This means they will do anything that they would do in character to accomplish this. Characters might not like each other or even work well together, but they won't attack or betray each other. This goes for some of the mindless or lesser cognitive characters like zombies as well. They're going to act like zombies, but they still will have a main priority of beating the other team.
  3. Standard Equipment
  4. Win by death or KO of every member of opposing team. No BFR is allowed.
  5. I will use a random number generator to make the first round match ups. Winners carry on to the next round where I will do the same thing again.
  6. Tournaments should not be a priority in your life, so I'm not putting an official time limit on posts, but be courteous to your opponent and everyone else in the tourney. If a match is going too long, I reserve the right to call it over or enforce time limits. If you know that there will be a delay that you can't avoid, just talk with me and your opponent beforehand and we can try to work something out. That being said, a week should be as long as it takes to finish even a lengthy debate, so try to wrap everything up in that amount of time.
  7. MOST IMPORTANT RULE: Debate respectfully. This whole competition is about arguing, so you're going to be told everything you think about characters you love is wrong. Deal with it like an adult. Any disrespectful debating can be grounds for disqualification. Play nice, and have fun!

Cjdavis103 is BLUE | Cdiddyman911 is RED
Cjdavis103 is BLUE | Cdiddyman911 is RED

THERE ARE NO BYSTANDERS

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

@cjdavis103 said:

@oy_the_billy_bumbler: Nice, is there prep or no?

@cdiddyman911 looks good you want me to go first?

I'm just going to guess:

You get as much prep time as it would take for the teams to find eachother and to start fighting.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103 said:

I'm just going to guess:

You get as much prep time as it would take for the teams to find eachother and to start fighting.

I rember him saying something like 10 minutes prep in the original theard though no big deal

you want to go first or do you want me to?

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus said:

@cjdavis103 said:

I'm just going to guess:

I rember him saying something like 10 minutes prep in the original theard though no big deal

you want to go first or do you want me to?

Lol,its 30 mins and I'm not who you are debating :)

Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103:
@cdiddyman911

30 minutes of prep for the match. The prep is basically just so your team can get to know each other and strategize. No trading weapons, bringing outside help, or bringing in anything extra at all.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Cjdavis103

@pr0metheus:

Also, consider 30 minutes of prep

prep time

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103 said:

@oy_the_billy_bumbler:

What weapons can MC use? any, all or only UNSC?

I'll leave that up to you to decide. Whatever you would say is standard equipment for him in character.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cdiddyman911

Sorry about not being here...(was in school) I think Deadpool should have his infinite satchel. So lets get into why my team beats yours(hopefully). I don't truthfully know much about Richard but I do know that Master Chief should be my hardest opponent. Since Deadpool has his infinite satchel and healing factor he should be able to take down Commander Shepard (with Joker's help of course). I think that Deadpool's regeneration factor is too much for Shepard and that since he won't be able to kill him he will ultimately lose. In my head I see Joker distracting and annoying Shepard and then Deadpool proceed's to sneak attack him and kill him. Next up is Master Cheif. I think that since Master Cheif can't kill him unless because Luther Strode has dodged bullets from 10 feet away and his durability/healing factor will be to much. Add that to the fact that he can chop people in half with his bare hands he should be able to get past the armor and continue to blitz him until he wins. Also if Deadpool is still alive from Shepards fight(which he probably will be) he can help Luther to win. Again I tried to look up Richard and couldn't find anything so you will have to tell me about him but there is still a healthy Librarian that is ready to wreck some face. So that is my starting arguement.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Cjdavis103

@cdiddyman911: Okay you are new so i think i need to direct you to proper format i would recomend you look at outher CAV's to see the proper posting style complete with scans

Frist Richard since you are not familiar with him

No Caption Provided

^^^^ what he said and incidentally he is mistress of magma and lord of dance as well

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sorry for the scan dump but my computer is haveing a hard time atm

I will explain each scan as i go

Fristly the equipment I am assuming by base this means that MC has only his battle rifle pistol grenades and armor,

Shepard however is going to be my ringer as he is a composite Sheppard

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Explanation of Shepard defensive gear and sheild tech

now i saw you want to get close to him that's nice thank you for geting him close to this

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

or

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Steel vs omniblade. Omniblade always wins

now for long range he has

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

or if you really want over kill say hello to his little friend

No Caption Provided

a miniaturized nuke no radiation all the boom

and he has all the Biotic ability as well i will go into that later

MC Scans and strategy i will do next

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Cjdavis103

@cdiddyman911:

My stragey will be defensive since you made the frist move

In prep Shepard will convince his team to work perfectly together ( he has manged to stop a multi century long war by yelling) and send out these guys

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

To scan the battlefilde and track targets ( namely your guys)

since your team is just chargeing we know where you are coming from Sheppard will park himself in a snipers nest and open fire as soon as they come in range ( which is very far) MC will set up booby traps as well using his gernads and local resources ( he has been trained in guerrilla warfare since he was a kid he knows how to prep traps ) so your team is chargeing down a death trap lane and if you really want over kill richard sets up Fire walls all around funneling you into my teams LOS

Now joker should be dead by this point and the strood and librain should be tired from the regen if not killed via a head shoot or hit by Richards instant immolation flames ( they will be burnt by his largeer AOE flames which have to potential to kill them) Dead pool again could be Koed by any of this

Now in close range things get epic as i use plan Hail Dick Richard gets thrown as a full body explosion at your team the resuting explosion at minamum will kill joker ( he is one really dead clown) and send every one else flying if not burnt to ashs, then in close Richard is nothing to lauge at being undead he can tank damge that should kill him as well as showing top notch martal arts skills and he has some serious strength to go with it

No Caption Provided

And this is a depowerd Richard + magic Richard tears though armys like a hot knife though butter

Dead pool is F***ed if Richard engages him in CIC as he will be wounded and stunned at the very least and more impotently he cannot regen as Richard carterises the wounds he creates no regen for you or he turns him into ash, now maybe he regens from that but for the prerpose of this tournament that is a KO and enough to remove him from play

strood and the libranen at this point are burnt tired bleeding most likely dead and they have two of the deadliest solder in science fiction gunning for them

MC is going for head shots at this point and is engaging in CIC he has the strength to give him the edge ( he is a 5 toner) a possable speed advantage ( 50 mph at minimum) and a for sure reaction advantage ( he has a 25 microsecond reaction time outside of armor in armor his stats go up by 5 times) and a huge durability edge he has shields and armor that tanks orbital renter and fule rod cannons head on.

and he is not alone Shepard is useing a spike cannon that is used to fight freaking therser maws! overkill is his weapon of choice and he has Biotics like stasus that can freeze one of them allowing him an MC to tag team the other or a singularity that puts them both in the air and Both MC and Sheppard laugh as the safely shoot them in the head until it stops being funny or if they get close they lose limbs from the omni blade biotic trow, charge etc and best of all he has kentic sheilds that protects him from kentic attacks ( like punching)

In sum my team has this battle from the get go due to a better usage of prep and tactics

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay I will List there specific abilities

Sources: http://www.comicvine.com/luther-strode/4005-80387/http://www.comicvine.com/the-librarian/4005-83595/http://www.comicvine.com/deadpool/4005-7606/http://www.comicvine.com/joker/4005-1702/

Superhuman Strength- Luther Strode has considerable strength, enough to maim and kill normal humans with a single strike. He has demonstrated the ability to cut through humans in half wearing body armor using only his hands, and smash through wood, stone and metal with ease. In his fight with Jack the Ripper, he created a massive crater by slamming his foe into the ground. Perhaps most impressively, in his the fight with the Librarian, the force of their blows were enough to fell an entire warehouse.

Superhuman Durability- Luther's Durability has been similarly enhanced- allowing him to use his strength without sustaining injury. When a normal man repeatably punched Luther, Luther felt no discomfort and the assailant hurt his hand. Luther's durability was such that he was unfazed by a entire Warehouse collapsing on him. When he was shot by seven bullets at close range, rather than penetrating through his chest, they were lodged in his muscles.

Superhuman Stamina- Luther has shown the ability to fight a maximum capacity despite enduring horrendous injuries. His Stamina is probably an extension of his healing factor.Healing Factor- Luther Strode has a healing factor which has increased in effectiveness during his tenure as a superhero. At first, it took him a few moments to heal from being shot several times. However, soon after, he was able to quickly heal from being disemboweled, but not before using his intestines to break the neck of his opponent. Now, bullets barely phase him, and multiple knife wounds are quickly healed. He has also demonstrated the ability to reverse the effects of pressure points, and fight off paralyzing toxins relatively quickly.

Superhuman Speed, Agility and Reflexes- Before his powers fully manifested, Luther, without looking, was able to effortlessly catch a dodgeball thrown at him. As his powers have developed, he has only become faster. He has effortlessly dodged bullets, blitzed multiple opponents before they could react, and moved his hands so fast that they have acted as makeshift blades. Luther has also pulled a "batman gambit", appearing and disappearing in front of his opponents. However, due to his lack of formal training, it can assumed this a speed, rather than skill feat.

Accelerated Probability- Luther like many other practitioners of the hercules method has the power similar to a Pre-cog, enabling him to predict the various different choices an opponent makes. The effectiveness of it isn't fully clear, but the Librarian seemed to imply that he could see 1000 moves an opponent could make, if they didn't share his power set. However, after Luther killed his mother, Luther was able to use this power on his the Librarian.

Superhuman aim and eyesight- Luther was able to throw projectiles with such precision that he blocked the barrels of multiple handguns in a robbery. However this could be attributed to his Accelerated Probability

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

The Librarian

Superhuman Strength: The Librarian has been shown to be able to break through a steel door with his bare hands, he has punched through a wooden door with bare fists, has bent steel bars, can crush and decapitate human heads with ease, has knocked out a human with one finger, and do a push-up with with his little finger.

Superhuman Durability: He has been smashed over the head with a lamp and laughed it off, was stabbed through the neck and showed no sign of pain, survived having his head snapped around 180 degrees, and he has had his arm snapped in half and recovered.

Superhuman Speed: Dodged a bullet that was fired from only a couple of feet away.

Nerve Attack: Disabled some of Luther Strode's nerve with an attack.

Deadpool

Powers and Abilities

Powers

• Enhanced regeneration/healing factor: Deadpool's primary ability is an extremely accelerated healing factor, derived from the mutant Wolverine and given to him by Weapon X. It allows him to regenerate bodily tissue at extreme, superhuman rates, and increases his longevity, giving him near-immortality. Unlike Wolverine's, however, his is driven to a certain extent by willpower, which provides an advantage in certain situations. He has regenerated from being ripped apart by a grenade, having been decapitated by the Punisher, and can survive in extreme conditions and sustain other severe injuries with no lasting damage.
    • Foreign chemical/disease resistance: The healing factor also provides a certain degree of immunity from foreign chemicals such as toxins or sedatives, and gives him near-immunity from all diseases and ailments. Shen Kuei once used enough poison to "kill 25 elephants" to knock out Deadpool for "about an hour", highlighting his resistance. This also ensures that it is extremely difficult (but not impossible) for Wade to become intoxicated.
    • Telepathic immunity: Due to his brain neurons maintaining a state of "perpetual flux", Deadpool is completely immune to psychic assaults, and powerful telepaths such as Emma Frost or Cablehave not been able to gain access to his mind - even Ghost Rider's infamous Penance Stare was not able to faze Deadpool.
  • Peak human strength:While not superhuman in his strength, Wade can easily bench press 400-800 lbs, and has the strength at least on par with an Olympic-level weightlifter.
  • Superhuman stamina: Due to his healing factor, Wade's body produces less fatigue toxins and gets rid of existing ones much quicker than that of a normal human's, which allows him to exert himself for much longer than humanly possible.
  • Superhuman reflexes/agility/speed: Deadpool's speed, reflexes and agility are highly enhanced, and he has coordination and speed to go toe-to-toe with many skilled fighters at once and not lose, clear a room in a few jumps, and perform complicated acrobatic manouvres with ease.

Abilities

• Master martial artist: Deadpool is a highly skilled martial artist, and is able to easily engage highly-trained foes such as Wolverine or multiple ninjas in combat with ease. He also shows a degree of unpredictability in his fighting style, allowing him to defeat even Taskmaster in single combat.
  • Skilled linguist: Deadpool is fluent in many languages, including Japanese, Russian, German, Spanish, and possibly more.
  • Master assassin: Wade is highly trained in the art of killing, espionage, covert ops, infiltration, escape, marksmanship, and even Wolverine once admitted that Deadpool is a better killer than him.
  • Medium awareness/fourth-wall breaking: Like She-Hulk, Deadpool is one of the few characters known for breaking the fourth wall. This trend started in the late '90s when it was made popular by Joe Kelly. Deadpool breaks the fourth wall by talking about his own comic (sometimes even having copies of it somehow), referring to artists or writers or even the reader, and discussing comics in general. He is most known for, however, talking to the yellow narration bubbles that his comic has. There have been several theories as to what the boxes really are but no one other than Deadpool can see them in continuity and therefore many people in the Marvel Universe think Deadpool is crazy. Deadpool also references popular media culture in the comics such as video games, celebrities, social networking, and what's going on with the real world at the time.

Minor reality manipluation: Due to his ability to realize he is in a fictional world, Deadpool can perform actions that directly defy the rules of reality and physics - for example, he uses a bottomless satchel to store an infinite amount of ammuniation, weaponry, and other such objects. In Ultimate Alliance 2, Deadpool weaponizes his own health bar to beat an opponent with it. Deadpool also posesses knowledge that only a comic book reader could know, such as mentioning Mephisto erasing Spider-Man's unmasking from existance, or remembering which comic issue a character last appeared in.

Joker

• Adept Hand-to-Hand Combatant
  • Pain Resistance
  • Tainted Blood
  • Joker Venom Immunity

Due to his mental state, the Joker is immune to fear as he does not understand the concept and sees everything as a joke. He also has an immunity to poison due to prolonged exposure to chemicals. TheScarecrow's fear gas has no effect on him, and Visionary failed to hypnotize him into a state of fear in Birds of Prey #121. He and Poison Ivy have shown immunity to each others' chemicals. As well, the Harlequin of Hate also possesses a very high tolerance for pain. In Birds of Prey #16, the Joker was in a leg cast, but jumbled about as if it was not even there. He has laughed after being shot in Batman: Dark Victory. He showed no symptoms of pain after a couple of batarangs slit his mouth in Batman Confidential. Most of the time, he seems to enjoy pain, provoking others to take a swing at him; thus, he may, with some truth, be accurately described as a sadomasochist. Bullets seem to do little more than slow him down or put him out of commission temporarily. On several occasions, he has been known to survive explosions and crashes. His bones heal quickly, and it has been hinted in a few comics that he does not physically age.

The Joker is a genius inventor and chemist. Using a seemingly laughable but actually highly dangerous arsenal of comedy-themed weapons, such as his patented laughing gas, a bang-labeled spear-gun, explosive whoopie-cushions, an acid-squirting flower, a high-voltage joy buzzer, razor-sharp cards, poisonous pies, acid spraying water gun, and exploding cigars. He has managed to create an MO which fits his macabre appearance. The Joker is immune to his own venom as well as various similar toxins. The Joker is an excellent marksman, as shown in the story arc "Lovers and Madmen". He has made accurate headshots on his victims and never missed once; he also demonstrated his accuracy to people in order to get hired for his skills by throwing a deck of playing cards in the air and shot a jack and both joker cards. His accuracy has also been proven when he shot the ropes of hostages he had hanging from a building to distract Batman. The Joker has occasionally demonstrated above average hand to hand combat skills, having caught Batman off guard with a kick on some occasions. He has shown to be adept with non-comedy themed weapons such as guns, knives, explosives, and even such seemingly non-lethal items as a pencil.

In “A Clown at Midnight” and again in Batman #663, there is a panel in which the Joker is sitting in a cell at Arkham waiting for the Dark Knight’s arrival. As he waits, a mosquito lands on his unnaturally pale arms and attempts to suck his blood. The insect dies quickly instead, for the Joker's bloodstream acts like a poison, killing off its unknowing prey.

The Joker does not possess any outright super-human powers; however, he does show several inhuman abilities. The Arkham Asylum story arc suggests that he is "super-sane;" this means that he sees how the universe really is, without any personal illusions, and that his entire personality can alter to fit the circumstances, making him excellent at impersonating and lying as he truly believes what he says. He has the great strength that madmen are often said to have, and is quite agile. And, like so many comic book characters, the Joker always has the habit of cheating death. People have repeatedly assumed him dead, only for him to rise up again and wreak havoc once more.

It is debatable if it classifies as a super power or not, but the Joker's insanity, or his frame of mind, leaves him immune to the Spectre's judgement, though warranted, as Batman explained once that the Joker doesn't actually know what is right and wrong, a crucial understanding the Spectre needs to judge. In a way, one has to know one's deeds are evil or wrong for the Spectre to judge, and the Joker doesn't. Also, both Jim Corrigan and Hal Jordan Spectres have had major problems with navigating the Joker's mind, Corrigan even managed to get lost in it and Jordan literally was blasted out of his boots to the moon when he tried.

The Joker also has the tendency to break the fourth wall and seems to have a heightened sense of awareness that he is a comic book character. He is the only character to talk directly to the reader and has the ability to do things such as "turn" the comic page or handle his own word balloons. The Joker also seems to know that he exists as Batman's perfect foil. In " Going Sane" (in Legends of the Dark Knight #65-68), the Joker, thinking that he has killed Batman, figures there is no point to him being the Joker anymore and gets plastic surgery and attempts to lead a normal, sane life. However, upon discovering that Batman is still alive, he reverts to insanity and continues his life as a mass murderer.

Regardless of whether he is insane or faking insanity, his intelligence is obvious and his malevolence unmatched. The villains of Arkham fear and sometimes take orders from him, and those who do not know any better and shrug him off as a clown soon discover him to be a force to be reckoned with. He has a habit of pushing his authority and does not always use henchmen to enforce it. Some notable weight-pushing, leadership, and rogue bossing can be found in Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Salvation Run, Batman R.I.P.,Emperor Joker, & Batman: Gotham Knights.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: You do realize that Luther Strode and the Librarian would be able to dodge there bullets.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cdiddyman911: Thank you for posting some feats but nothing here stops my plan or anything my team can do

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cdiddyman911: ME rounds are >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> bullets in speed ( close to LS)

and they are shot from one of the best shots in the galaxy ( he out shot f**ing archangel/garrus ) and they have been funneled into His line of fire and he is obscured so they do not have the precog to pretict the ME rounds and MC has a reaction speed that lets him see them dogeing and shot them and Richard is fireing ( yes pun fully intended) massive AOE attacks and if you really want this

No Caption Provided

lightning bolts to the face Richard has countless options to kill you

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By cdiddyman911

If you think that a bullet to the head can stop Deadpool you are very wrong.

Lol
Lol

Lol
Lol

Lol
Lol

Lol
Lol

Lol
Lol

Lol
Lol

Back From Being a Puddle
Back From Being a Puddle

Can't Stop Him
Can't Stop Him

Too Strung
Too Strung

No Caption Provided

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cdiddyman911:

1. please tag me when you respond

2. ME rounds are not bullets they back a hell of alot more punch and are infinatly faster

3. read my post again the bullets are not what are not what are going to put him down this is

No Caption Provided

Regen from that and this is to KO and Dead pol has been KOed by far less

4. lighting bolt to the face ought to work as a hell of a taser

5.Shepard sees your HF and raises you one

Warp is a bioticpower available to Adepts and Sentinels. The power spawns a mass effect field that damages enemy targets and stops health regeneration

stops health regeneration

and stay down

Lets say for the sake of an argument that Deadpool by some act of PIS/WIS he survives as ash and wapred by this time every one else is dead and He gets hit by stasis and that counts as a KO or burnt to ashes and we spread the courps throughout the city

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By cdiddyman911

@cjdavis103

Where does it say that anywhere that he can stop healing factos or any of them for that matter? Not calling you a liar just saying I've looked at his bios and someone forum battles against other people with healing factors and seen nothing about him stopping healing factors soo.

And by the way not just Deadpool would survive. Your forgetting how incredibly fast Luther and the Librarian are and Luther's healing factor(which I forgot to put my bad)

Sources:http://www.comicvine.com/luther-strode/4005-80387/

Healing Factor- Luther Strode has a healing factor which has increased in effectiveness during his tenure as a superhero. At first, it took him a few moments to heal from being shot several times. However, soon after, he was able to quickly heal from being disemboweled, but not before using his intestines to break the neck of his opponent. Now, bullets barely phase him, and multiple knife wounds are quickly healed. He has also demonstrated the ability to reverse the effects of pressure points, and fight off paralyzing toxins relatively quickly.

Also there durability is insane and Luther can predict 1000 moves that you might make. If you think that he wont be able to see and dodge the guns/lightning bolts your crazy. Plus even if they get him he'll probably laugh it of no matter WHAT kind of bullet it is. Once he sees a bullet come he will speed up there along with Librarian and proceed to rape your team.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cdiddyman911:

It is in the deception of the ability and it works on Krogans and vochia regen

oh they have regen yes but there regn takes up stamina and they are not immune to head shots and Sheapard has ammo types such as

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Which are tailor made for taking down powerful regen users on top of having the perfect power set for rendering close combat icludein ability like stasis, singularity, push, pull any of which give him plenty of time to shoot your team full of regen denying attacks

Also there durability is insane

Not anywhere near MC or Shepard's level as they are harmed by Bullets while Sheppard and MC tank rockets to the face with no damage , and Richard has the edge of doing this

No Caption Provided

Yeah punch him when he is like that please that makes his job so much easier

and this is all academic as they do not have the fire resistance to tank Richard

frankly richard has so many options to kill you it is not even funny

No Caption Provided

hell if he wanted to be sadistic he can do this

No Caption Provided

yeah i would love to see Dead pool fight his own skeleton that would be funny as hell

Luther can predict 1000 moves that you might make. If you think that he wont be able to see and dodge the guns/lightning bolts your crazy. Plus even if they get him he'll probably laugh it of no matter WHAT kind of bullet it is. Once he sees a bullet come he will speed up there along with Librarian and proceed to rape your team

That is called precog and precog cannot help you when one of my team is firing off AOE's the size of Texas, another is shooting you from cover ( they need to see the opponent to predict their moves) and the third has a reaction time so short he can react to your team reacting to what he was going to do

(richard, sheapard,MC respectively )

and Shepard can just bust out

No Caption Provided

as they come in good luck tanking or avoiding a mini nuke to the face

also you are trying to see tiny slivers of metal moving at speeds close to light speed you are not seeing them ( my tiny i mean they are grains of sand sized) you are going to need a hell of a lot of feats to pull off seeing one of those ( and to my knowlege Strode has never dodged lasers either)

and for speeding up you are speeding up into a fire wall, Hail dick and Cain

as for rapeing my team LOL no

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By cdiddyman911

@cjdavis103

I thought you have standard gear. How do you have tons of specific bullets and mini nukes on your side. Plus they laugh off regular bullets, including bullets like MC's. So when they speed blitz into your room the only chance you have to stop them is to use commander sheppard who really cant bust out anything to stop them both(well you cant even kill one of them). Luther is so fast that he can blitz way before people can react. They would come in there immediately gang up on sheppard and cut him in half and then proceed to take out MC. I don't need to dodge the bullets just hit you before you fire them XD. You seem like snails to these guys and before you know it all of your limbs are separated.

P.S wont be able to debate till 3:00 Eastern Standard time

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Cjdavis103

@cdiddyman911:

Shepard's normal arsenal concise of every weapon he has ever come across Just be glad I am not using some of the rare weapons he has or he could solo this fight

actually UNSC rounds are much more powerful then modern rounds and Shepard is not packing normal rounds he is packing weapons spicily designed to take down HF's , and if you are going to complain about that they are part of the solder Shepard's skill set he is always packing them

you do realize you are trying to blitz two of the best solders in their respective galaxy's one with a VI aim assist and fire power that can drop pretty much anything and a Spartan with a reaction time of less then 5 millaseconds ( in armor boost) in a straight line with no cover and plenty of time for them to shoot? and on top of that a undead warlock who can one shot all your guys with huge fire AOE's lightning bolts or just tearing out your skellaton and using it to kill the rest of your team?

let me reiterate look at the map the teams are a fair distance apart I would say 1-2 miles you are trying to have your team blitz my team though a well prepared kill zone, Traps, bombs, combat drones, massive Firewalls and more while all the while my team is snipering you from cover ( so your teams precog will not work as it requires LOS to work) with ME rounds ( close to lightspeed and the size of a grain of sand ) huge AOE's from magical flames to a close range nuke

and if you get close after all of that you have

1. a warlock who can light himself on fire ( with out damageing himself) in a way that creamates everything he touches with marital arts so skilled he killed a giant bear with only his feet and no magic

2. a super solder trained from age 8 to be a killer, genetically engineered has unbreakable bones moves a thigh way speed is equipped with an armor that tanks anti tank weapons to the face and orbital reentry, has energy shields is a 5 tonner ( putting him at or above your team) and has by now been given a Omni blade by Shepard a diamond hard molten hot blade

3. A super solder armed with biotics that can put your team in staus or left them up into the air where they are help less

there is not blitzing here hell they most likely will not even get close enough to engage my team at all,

Joker is dead right off the bat he is not surving any of the killzone traps

Deadpool has ben stalled and KOed by any number of HF slowing weapons

Strood and the lybranen might make it though bloody weakened considerably ere they are met with a nuke followed by the hail dick and Shepard freezing one of them and picking up the other one leaving them at my teams tender mercies and if by some act of god one of them manages to get past the biotics MC will be waiting for them with a new blade he is dying to try out on them

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

@cdiddyman911:

Shepard's normal arsenal concise of every weapon he has ever come across Just be glad I am not using some of the rare weapons he has or he could solo this fight

I know this Isn't my debate but I have to point this out: This is a Standard Equipment fight,If anything you used wasn't standard he shouldn't have it. If he has only shown to use it once to never use it again, you shouldn't have it. Using rare weapons = not standard equipment.

Also how does a guy that has an AOE the size of texas fit into a street tournament?

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: agreed which is why I m using the ME2 heavy weapon not ME3 heavy weapon ( which would have been bringing a nuke to a knife fight) and frankly I do not need the Cain it is just a taste of the overkill Shepard can put out if he needs to. he has other heavy weapons that fit in the standard weapon category that I can use if the Cain is not allowed

as for Richard , no idea why he is street I am just using what I got there a re a few guys in this tournament that are not street class by a mile

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: agreed which is why I m using the ME2 heavy weapon not ME3 heavy weapon ( which would have been bringing a nuke to a knife fight) and frankly I do not need the Cain it is just a taste of the overkill Shepard can put out if he needs to. he has other heavy weapons that fit in the standard weapon category that I can use if the Cain is not allowed

as for Richard , no idea why he is street I am just using what I got there a re a few guys in this tournament that are not street class by a mile

I gotcha with the weapon thing,I've played Mass Effect briefly and know what Sheperd can pack.

As for Richard, I get their are a few slightly above it but an AOE that size seems..to much even for the likes of Spider-Man. As long as he can be killed by a gunshot to the head, I'll agree he is OK as long as he can't spam AOE's

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Cjdavis103

@pr0metheus:

Richard was approved by both the OP and the Vine community and that's the thing with this tournament there are no limits as long as the character was approved

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

@cjdavis103 said:

@pr0metheus:

Richard was approved by both the OP and the Vine community and that's the thing with this tournament there are no limits as long as the character was approved

It was approved because no one knew about him, the OP said multiple times he didn't know anything about some character's and wanted people to tell him if a character was to OP.

If a non comic book reader hosted a tournament for some reason and it was street level and someone entered Thano's but no one really paid attention or thought it was a joke and didn't call it out and ended up actually using him in a tournament and he said "Well no one said anything!" would you not think it was complete bullsh*t?

Oy said Luke Cage was to much for this tourney so there is a limit.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103 damn Richard sounds so Op is ridiculous. One thing I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around id how are you already in a building when prep time is over? You would not have time to get into a building before Luther/Librarian are there.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cdiddyman911:

he is Not OP i am just using him to the best efecency , and in a fair fight at CIC my team would have issues i will concede that but strategy trumps force every day

Read the OP 30 minutes prep

5 minutes in and Sheppard already has them working together like blood brouthers and has their power sets and he wilssend out his cobat drones to scan

the next 20 is them preparing the kill zone that your team is running ( the island is narrow enough for my team to know where you are coming from and has a heads up from the scanners)

the renaming 5 is them getting into position and Shepard giving them a speech

Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: @cdiddyman911:

@cjdavis103 said:

@pr0metheus:

That was basically the point of the tourney, to let people pick a team without having to worry about the limits like in so many other tourneys. I've debated on CJD's team before when he used Richard. I don't remember him doing anything that OP'd that would make him not a good fit in this tournament. He's peak human to slightly above peak human. .He can light himself on fire, but that doesn't mean he's immune to damage when he does this. Richard's got a lot of interesting powers, but I don't remember anything from him that was all that powerful to make him anything more then Street Level +. I don't see him being any more powerful then anyone else in this match. He may have more powers, but not necessarily stronger ones.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: @cdiddyman911:

@cjdavis103 said:

@pr0metheus:

That was basically the point of the tourney, to let people pick a team without having to worry about the limits like in so many other tourneys. I've debated on CJD's team before when he used Richard. I don't remember him doing anything that OP'd that would make him not a good fit in this tournament. He's peak human to slightly above peak human. .He can light himself on fire, but that doesn't mean he's immune to damage when he does this. Richard's got a lot of interesting powers, but I don't remember anything from him that was all that powerful to make him anything more then Street Level +. I don't see him being any more powerful then anyone else in this match. He may have more powers, but not necessarily stronger ones.

I was just talking about when he said Richard has an AOE attack the size of texas.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Cjdavis103

@pr0metheus:

slight exaggeration on Texas but he can make some really big booms

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus:

slight exaggeration on Texas but he can make some really big booms

Well, I guess it's not my decision. If we meet in the tournament I guess we can argue this again, Good luck to you friend.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Cjdavis103
cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By cdiddyman911

@cjdavis103 I hate to say it but you got me. One of my first comments said I was gonna rush which was a terrible decision by me it happens. I'm going to say that you have me outmatched and that I hope I win my other round and get to fight you again. Good luck with the tournament.

Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103 said:

@oy_the_billy_bumbler: hey how long do these matches go?

I didn't put an official time limit on them yet. I will only do that if I have to. Expect about a week though. Or for this match, it looks like it's over now.

@cdiddyman911 are you conceding from this match?

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: I think he's conceding, so you just win this match without even needing to vote. @cdiddyman911, if you decide to try and debate some more, we have more time left in this round. Some people haven't posted their openers yet in other matches.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oy_the_billy_bumbler nah it's cool, Iv'e still got one more team that I'm feeling much more confident about anyways. Besides he deserves the victory... @cjdavis103 make sure to look at my other team against keenko... I like that one more anyways.

Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cdiddyman911: Ok, no problem. If you change your mind in the next day or so, just let me and CJD know.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carrying around a bomb more powerful than a nuke? A nuke couldn't even blow up half of Texas. Thats "standard"?

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32:

i said it as an exaggeration it is a saying not meant literally if.

it was that big he would die as well

it is short of a nuke i just said nuke like

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Wardemon32

So he carries something that could blow up a city easily? Then whats the real point of having men going down and dying if this is standard for them? They can just drop them like its rain. Even saying "nuke like" means that he still dies unless he can get out of range which would be an incredible speed feat.