BaT Tourney 2.0 Round 1: CA vs PP vs CJD (CLOSED)

• 190 results
Avatar image for oy_the_billy_bumbler
Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Buy A Team Tournament 2.0 - Round 1: CosmicallyAware1 vs Pierpat vs Cjdavis103(2)

Teams

CosmicallyAware1

No Caption Provided
  • Captain America
  • Taskmaster
  • Deathstroke
  • Hand Ninjas (10)

VS

Pierpat

No Caption Provided
  • Raclaw
  • Wesker

VS

Cjdavis103(2)

No Caption Provided
  • Isaac Clark
  • Alphonse Elric
  • Edward Elric
  • Shi-Woon Yi

Rules

1. In character, morals on
  2. Characters will all have a main priority of beating the other team. This means they will do anything that they would do in character to accomplish this. Characters might not like each other or even work well together, but they won't attack or betray each other. This goes for some of the mindless or lesser cognitive characters like zombies as well. They're going to act like zombies, but they still will have a main priority of beating the other team.
  3. Standard Equipment
  4. Win by death or KO of every member of opposing team. No BFR is allowed.
  5. I will use a random number generator to make the first round match ups. Winners carry on to the next round where I will do the same thing again.
  6. Tournaments should not be a priority in your life, so I'm not putting an official time limit on posts, but be courteous to your opponent and everyone else in the tourney. If a match is going too long, I reserve the right to call it over or enforce time limits. If you know that there will be a delay that you can't avoid, just talk with me and your opponent beforehand and we can try to work something out. That being said, a week should be as long as it takes to finish even a lengthy debate, so try to wrap everything up in that amount of time.
  7. MOST IMPORTANT RULE: Debate respectfully. This whole competition is about arguing, so you're going to be told everything you think about characters you love is wrong. Deal with it like an adult. Any disrespectful debating can be grounds for disqualification. Play nice, and have fun!

CosmicallyAware1 is BLUE | Pierpat is RED | Cjdavis103 is GREEN
CosmicallyAware1 is BLUE | Pierpat is RED | Cjdavis103 is GREEN

THERE ARE NO BYSTANDERS

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@oy_the_billy_bumbler: is AL in his human body or his armor body ( base)? and if he is in human does he retain all transmutaional feats?

Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1@pierpat@cjdavis103

30 minutes of prep for the match. The prep is basically just so your team can get to know each other and strategize. No trading weapons, bringing outside help, or bringing in anything extra at all.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103 said:

@oy_the_billy_bumbler: is AL in his human body or his armor body ( base)? and if he is in human does he retain all transmutaional feats?

I don't really know anything about FMA. I guess, use whatever he does in character with morals on. I hope that helps.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Cjdavis103
Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

#12  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@pierpat said:

@cjdavis103 said:

@pierpat@cosmicallyaware1 What is the order we want to do this in

You guys choose, I'm fine with any position/order.

i can throw up some basic info/opener real fast, you guys wanna do the same and then dive in to the debate itself? Just so we are all familiar with each other's opponents....there are some here that I'm not fully informed on...

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

The Eric brothers are alchemists from Full metal alchemist

Al is an animater suit of armor his soul bound to his steel body by a blood seal on the inside

Ed is the elder brouther who has automail ( read advance combat proteseis ) arm and leg

Both as alchemists have the ability to manipulate solid matter by clapping their hands together then touching the ground to creat various constructs

No Caption Provided

This badass is Shioon leader of the sunwoon clan

he gained hsi power by taking a sprit medicine that grants him regen, increased stats, and enormous amounts of Ki

Shioon is trained by the 9 arts Dragon one of the most powerful beings in his world

he has the ability to copy the martail arts skills and techniques of those he fights against

he has a varaty of skills that he was either taught or he has stolen

he has a massive pain tolerance

he has a limit removal state that ups all his skills and stats by a huge margin

No Caption Provided

Issac Clark the one guy you want in your corner when the world goes to hell

he was originally a civilian engineer untill he and his crew went to the ishimadra where his girlfriend was,....hell ensued

when everyone else died he survived killed everything in his way and destroyed the elderic abomination that spawned them all the marker

sevral years later and another Apocalypse, this time the marker was in his head from the get go he still manged to kill every necromorph in his way and give a big Fuc* you to both his insainaty and the marker at the same time

and just for kicks the find the Marker home world survives one of the harshest worlds anyone has ever seen and still manages to kill off all the markers at the same time

As a engineer he is a mcgiver that can rig up countless styles of weapons and devices with minimum amont of time and parts

he has a varaty of weapons and gear

he has a kentic modual that can pick up and toss objects and in some cases beings

and he has his status modula which slows time down for what it hits

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Pierpat

@cosmicallyaware1

Albert Wesker:

Loading Video...

Wesker was born with superior genes, and trained by the umbrella corporation, together with other promising children,and had shown superior abilities in comparison with the other kids.

He served for years in special operation teams and in a police special team, proving great strategic ability.

H e managed to stop a a tyrant before acquiring his powers.

He injected himself a particular virus, wich gave him superior speed,enough to blitz bullet timers and move faster than the human eye can follow, strenght and durability, together with an incredible regeneration.

He has humiliated to peak humans with incredible training more than once, thrust a hand through a man's chest, tanked being stabbed and shot while weakened,taking an rpg to the face, and survived and regenerated from this:

No Caption Provided

Raclaw:

Loading Video...

Raclaw is a space marine.

And this should be enough.

You'll ask "what's a space marine?"

A space marine is humanity's finest creation to defend itself from the Grim darkness of the forty-first century.

He is an angel of death, a god of war.

And he knows no Fear.

Space marines are bio-engineered humans that live(fight) for centuries, fighting or training 21 hours a day, having they're stats enhanced above peak human and retaining new abilities.

On top of that they have an indomitable will and the best gear you'll find in the 41st century, like a power-armor, an armor that enhances the already superhuman strength of the SM and is capable of withstanding light anti-tank fire, a bolter, that is a miniaturized automatic missile launcher, and a power sword, that disrupts matter on a molecular level.

And Raclaw is above this already incredibly high average.

he's faced numerous traitor Space Marines alone, he's one of the best swordsmen of the black templars(one of the best chapters when it comes to close combat skills), he was already an incredibly good fighter before becoming a space marine.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

damn my turn huh? crap.....hold on.......

my guys are pretty well known so I will keep this brief......

Captain America (616)

No Caption Provided

The First Super Soldier. Cap is one of the ultimate fighting machines. He has been around since WW2 and been a part of teams such as the Invaders and Avengers. He is a H2H machine and elevated peak human stats. His main weapon of choice is his trusty shield which is neigh invulnerable. Cap is used to facing foes stronger and faster than him without fear and taking on multiple opponents.

Deathstroke

No Caption Provided

Another Super Soldier. Slade Wilson is one super bad-a$$. He is augmented past peak human and extremely durable. This guy takes on the toughest fighters in the DCU and has handed Batman a sound defeat. Slade has quite the grudge towards the Titans. His standard gear include a Promethium Sword, Energy emitting Bo staff, Rifles, Handguns, and Grenades

No Caption Provided

I know this is from the Injustice game, but it illustrates his standard gear pretty well, only thing missing is his staff which he utilizes a lot. here it is....kinda....

No Caption Provided

Taskmaster

No Caption Provided

The man with the Photogenic Reflexes. Anything he sees done once he can replicate with his body....the acrobatic skills of Daredevil and Spider-man, the archery skills of hawkeye, the H2H of Captain America and Iron Fist.....etc etc......

His standard gear include a sword, a fair replica of Captain America's shield, a copy of daredevil's billy club, Bow and trick arrows like Hawkeyes and a variety of some other surprises. When in his Udon incarnation he uses twin handguns and an energy based shield.

No Caption Provided

And that pretty much covers it for me......One good thing here is that I have two of the most amazing fighters/soldiers in Cap and Deathstroke combined with a guy that can mimic most of their abilities plus those of whom he has encountered before. and Your guys now........

oh yeah, forgot about my Hand Ninjas. them too.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By cosmicallyaware1
Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: ummmm....I can in like an hour or so if one of you guys doesn't by then....

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: how about we post our prep then we each make our moves?

sure. I'll be on for a bit until i crash so yeah. lol i'm watching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood that I DVR'd, lol.....

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: Damn researching the completion huh , It will not help you !!!!!!!!

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: Damn researching the completion huh , It will not help you !!!!!!!!

lmao......nah bro!!! weird coincidence......i work so much that i DVR a ton of shows!!!! My wife n kid asleep = vinetime. SOOO....i'm vine'in up and watchin DVR stuff to...........oop, here comes Fullmetal Brotherhood n some Bleach!!! Sweetttt......oh yeah, Boondocks too. life good!

Now quit messin with me and put up that prep strategy brah!!!! lets go slackers!!!

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: yeah i am far from a slacker finished 2 days worth of math work, got 3 response in my outer debate and keep up on various other debates

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: yeah i am far from a slacker finished 2 days worth of math work, got 3 response in my outer debate and keep up on various other debates

damn!! Good job! ok....no slacker status for you then.

ok well, here is mine then......

Prep Strategy

30 minutes of prep for the match. The prep is basically just so your team can get to know each other and strategize. No trading weapons, bringing outside help, or bringing in anything extra at all

- Cap and Deathstroke go through a series of fighting styles and do some sparring while Taskmaster watches, his body copying their moves. Cap does some extra shield work training with Taskmaster quickly. He is familiar with Cap, but not Deathstroke. Now he is all ready to go.

- Team tells each other some of their histories and share "war stories" so they fully know what each other is capable of.

- They all move about their start base (knowing they move away from it, but could lure an opponent back at some point) as quickly as possible and set a bunch of basic traps......snares, tripwires, a few deadfalls, and deathstroke rigs one of his grenades above a pfile of rubble. Deathstroke benefits from prepping the environment a bit.....it helped him put a decent smack down on some of the JLA in Identity Crisis.

And that's it for me really. Now back to you gentlemen!!!!!

No Caption Provided

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Cjdavis103
Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Cjdavis103

@pierpat: @cosmicallyaware1:

30 min prep break down

5 min for basic breakdown on their abilatys and skills

5 -Issic and Shioon will explore the nearby area for parts and equipment

10 for issac to put together some communication devices and surveillance equipment

5minuites for him and Shioon to get back

25 minutes Al and Ed will be busy using their alchemy to make a massive fortess using the stone concreate and steel from the nearby buildings and construction site they will also make cannons ( yes they can and yes they can fire) and various other fortifications as well

Will go into more depth in my next post

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Pierpat

@cosmicallyaware1: @cjdavis103:

My team will use this prep time to talk about their abilities, and figure out who is better fighting who.

They'll notice that Wesker is surely faster, but can't take as much damage as Raclaw(well, he could, but could not continue fighting) but is faster(combat speed, reflexes should be more or less equal).

And Raclaw will give his bolt pistol and some grenades to Wesker, given he already has a power sword and a boltgun.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Pierpat

@cjdavis103: well, he'll describe them and hand them ober the first second of the match.

Not a huge difference.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

: @pierpat: Got it

@cosmicallyaware1 You want to make the first battle post?

ummmmmm, sure. gimme a little bit, makin some grub and workin on a reply for another tourney. get to this in about an hour....

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: got distacted man. Back on track will kick this off in just a little bit here....was just readin cadencev2's match......interesting stuff

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: yeah interesting, personally i think the ring is a bit cheap but meh whatever wins

I already finished my outer debate so all i have now is this one Good luck !

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: crap, is it too late to throw in Deathstroke's Nth metal armor as standard gear? i forgot about it....have been sporadic with books lately.......

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: Meh go ahead Not going to help you any (LOL) jokes aside go ahead this is standard equip so anything re regularly uses is allowed

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat@cjdavis103: in all honesty, the more i think about it.........i would really rather have one of you gentlemen kick this off. Not that I can't, it's just that i would rather one of you! It's mostly so i'm not "shooting in the dark"....i am familiar with the Eric bros and Wesker but not the rest still. I don't want to make any rash moves right out of the gate so to speak. You guys understand?

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: I'll go tomorrow morning I am operating on very little sleep ATM and I am about to crash

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: Meh go ahead Not going to help you any (LOL) jokes aside go ahead this is standard equip so anything re regularly uses is allowed

as in not going to help any.........hmmm, the whole argument "promethium armor vs nth metal armor?" thanks, i'm aware.....

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@cosmicallyaware1: I'll go tomorrow morning I am operating on very little sleep ATM and I am about to crash

lmao.......me too!!! weird....

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: @cosmicallyaware1: given time zones and the fact i can only post from computer at late evening/night, i'll post like in 12-13h hours.

If none of you will have posted by then, it won't be a problem having the opener.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1:@pierpat:

Alright I will go first

My team will execute plan hunker in the Bunker

Ed and Al will have constructed a very impressive fortress using the city itself as materials, they are going to be my aces for this fight .

At long range Al will use the cannons on the roof to unleash artillery on both teams ( Al will be guided by Isaac's cameras )

once they get into range Ed will use constructs from the earth(city) to launch attacks ( he will be inside the fortress guided by the cameras)

once they attack the walls Ed will use said wall to attack and repair them

if thgey get past the wall they get jumped on by Shioon while Ed is also attacking

if they have managed to kill Shioon( will post scans later) then Al will get off the cannons and get down to help his brother with the defensives and Isaac by this time the invasion force is fighting thoughe the fortresss if they do get deeper in Issic will use his status powers to freez them and kill them

If someone has somehow managed to kill all the way though these defensives and characters they should be completely exusted and injured which will make surving a collapsing fortress that much harder

if this has come to pass Al and Ed will back off and hide while they come up with a plan B

(will have scans up soon)

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shioon

here is a description of Soul crushing strike

The Soul-Crushing Strike is a Ki strike intended to deal internal damage. Most of these techniques are not very strong as their intended targets are weak points such as organs. The Soul-Crushing Strike, however, is has been show to be powerful enough to break bones and even a door of reinforced glass.[1].

This juxtaposition of power and control makes it an especially challenging and dangerous technique to master. As such it is said that few people in the present age know how to use the Soul-Crushing Strike and this has proved true as Chun-Woo Han and the Former Alliance Chief are the only natural members of the Murim show that have been able to use it. Even Chun-Woo was surprised that someone other then himself and Shi-Woon knew how to use this technique.[2][3]

At the precise moment of the fists impact with its target, the Ki circulation must be properly timed or the attack will fail and the user will feel the burn of improperly released Ki on their fist.[4] This technique can be recognized by the sonic boom it makes when used.[5]

It is characterized by a full extended arm and an explosion of Ki directly in front of the fist.

oh and it is now not just the fist that can use it now he can kick useing it as well

No Caption Provided

He also has an arsenal of "walking techniques"he uses for combat movement and tricks

here is a description of each

According to Chun-Woo Han there are five basic walking techniques:

1. Jin (To Advance): Draws the user closer to his opponent. The move is so fast that it appears the practitioner moved toward the opponent instantaneously within the blink of an eye.[3]
  2. Tweh (To Retreat): Allows the user to retreat or create distance between user and opponent. This move is also instantaneously within the blink of eye.[3]
  3. Hweh (To Evade): Allows the user to avoid the opponents attack and gaze. This move allows the practitioner to instantaneously disappear from sight.[3]
  4. Gyuk (To Attack): Attacks the opponent. One cannot just simply use 'Gyuk' however they want. Its a skill that allows the practitioner to read an enemy's foot technique and change its movement to neutralize the opponent.[3] The user reads the opponent's movement and by giving a slight change to that movement he can neutralize it.[4]
  5. Hwan: It is a secret technique that affects the enemy's mind and willpower. This technique creates the effect of the practitioner being in multiple places at once to distract the opponent.[3]

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also guess what Taskmaster is not the only one who can copy techniques

• Abyssal Insight: A skill of the Outer Body Training Method. It allows the user to memorize any technique that he has seen even once, regardless of the martial arts style, and make it his own

And moreover unless taskmaster has Ki he cannot copy Shioons moves ( using any techniques without Ki leads to the body being destroyed Shioon himself is an example of that)

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1:@pierpat:

Alright I will go first

My team will execute plan hunker in the Bunker

Ed and Al will have constructed a very impressive fortress using the city itself as materials, they are going to be my aces for this fight .

At long range Al will use the cannons on the roof to unleash artillery on both teams ( Al will be guided by Isaac's cameras )

once they get into range Ed will use constructs from the earth(city) to launch attacks ( he will be inside the fortress guided by the cameras)

once they attack the walls Ed will use said wall to attack and repair them

if thgey get past the wall they get jumped on by Shioon while Ed is also attacking

if they have managed to kill Shioon( will post scans later) then Al will get off the cannons and get down to help his brother with the defensives and Isaac by this time the invasion force is fighting thoughe the fortresss if they do get deeper in Issic will use his status powers to freez them and kill them

If someone has somehow managed to kill all the way though these defensives and characters they should be completely exusted and injured which will make surving a collapsing fortress that much harder

if this has come to pass Al and Ed will back off and hide while they come up with a plan B

(will have scans up soon)

Shioon

here is a description of Soul crushing strike

The Soul-Crushing Strike is a Ki strike intended to deal internal damage. Most of these techniques are not very strong as their intended targets are weak points such as organs. The Soul-Crushing Strike, however, is has been show to be powerful enough to break bones and even a door of reinforced glass.[1].

This juxtaposition of power and control makes it an especially challenging and dangerous technique to master. As such it is said that few people in the present age know how to use the Soul-Crushing Strike and this has proved true as Chun-Woo Han and the Former Alliance Chief are the only natural members of the Murim show that have been able to use it. Even Chun-Woo was surprised that someone other then himself and Shi-Woon knew how to use this technique.[2][3]

At the precise moment of the fists impact with its target, the Ki circulation must be properly timed or the attack will fail and the user will feel the burn of improperly released Ki on their fist.[4] This technique can be recognized by the sonic boom it makes when used.[5]

It is characterized by a full extended arm and an explosion of Ki directly in front of the fist.

oh and it is now not just the fist that can use it now he can kick useing it as well

No Caption Provided

He also has an arsenal of "walking techniques"he uses for combat movement and tricks

here is a description of each

According to Chun-Woo Han there are five basic walking techniques:

1. Jin (To Advance): Draws the user closer to his opponent. The move is so fast that it appears the practitioner moved toward the opponent instantaneously within the blink of an eye.[3]
  2. Tweh (To Retreat): Allows the user to retreat or create distance between user and opponent. This move is also instantaneously within the blink of eye.[3]
  3. Hweh (To Evade): Allows the user to avoid the opponents attack and gaze. This move allows the practitioner to instantaneously disappear from sight.[3]
  4. Gyuk (To Attack): Attacks the opponent. One cannot just simply use 'Gyuk' however they want. Its a skill that allows the practitioner to read an enemy's foot technique and change its movement to neutralize the opponent.[3] The user reads the opponent's movement and by giving a slight change to that movement he can neutralize it.[4]
  5. Hwan: It is a secret technique that affects the enemy's mind and willpower. This technique creates the effect of the practitioner being in multiple places at once to distract the opponent.[3]

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also guess what Taskmaster is not the only one who can copy techniques

• Abyssal Insight: A skill of the Outer Body Training Method. It allows the user to memorize any technique that he has seen even once, regardless of the martial arts style, and make it his own

And moreover unless taskmaster has Ki he cannot copy Shioons moves ( using any techniques without Ki leads to the body being destroyed Shioon himself is an example of that)

Nice stuff.

But, but.

You can't just state that Al and Ed can create firing cannons without proving it.I know they should be able I know( you know i'm a massive FMA fan right?) , but others don't.

And again, i don' remember how you wold have line of sight even with cameras, that you have not proven isaac can build having no specific mats:

No Caption Provided

You're green, i'm red.

You have a skyscraper between you and me.

and i see you won't be going out your bunker...so what?

And, your cool Ki attacks.

Wesker is capable of tanking tons and tons of iron falling on him, without not even a scratch:

Loading Video...

And raclaw has power armor on.

So.....good luck with that.

This is not my opening post, it's just a counter I've come up with having a hole in my schedule :D

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: Sorry my FMA scans where deleted by my roommate I will have them up as soon as i find them again

, that you have not proven isaac can build having no specific mats:

He is a top notch engineer from a future socaty i think he can manage a camera or two and keep in mind this looks like a big city there is bound to be a camera/security store around there some where so he can just walk in and pick them up

You're green, i'm red.

You have a skyscraper between you and me.

and i see you won't be going out your bunker...so what?

You are going to have to move eventually I am playing it safe

Wesker is capable of tanking tons and tons of iron falling on him, without not even a scratch:And raclaw has power armor on.

Read the description of the KI attack again please it is not like most comic brawlers i hit harder the techinege damages your internal organs directly bypassing the usual durability of your guys and hitting your weakness directly, as for the power armor the same piecing effect applies and Shioon is hitting his body with it directly, I am not going to say Shioon can solo either of your guys that's what Ed is for close support to pummel and distract

this is assuming of course you can get past all of my defenses to that point