Buy A Team Tournament 2.0 - Round 1: CosmicallyAware1 vs Pierpat vs Cjdavis103(2)
- Captain America
- Hand Ninjas (10)
- Isaac Clark
- Alphonse Elric
- Edward Elric
- Shi-Woon Yi
- In character, morals on
- Characters will all have a main priority of beating the other team. This means they will do anything that they would do in character to accomplish this. Characters might not like each other or even work well together, but they won't attack or betray each other. This goes for some of the mindless or lesser cognitive characters like zombies as well. They're going to act like zombies, but they still will have a main priority of beating the other team.
- Standard Equipment
- Win by death or KO of every member of opposing team. No BFR is allowed.
- I will use a random number generator to make the first round match ups. Winners carry on to the next round where I will do the same thing again.
- Tournaments should not be a priority in your life, so I'm not putting an official time limit on posts, but be courteous to your opponent and everyone else in the tourney. If a match is going too long, I reserve the right to call it over or enforce time limits. If you know that there will be a delay that you can't avoid, just talk with me and your opponent beforehand and we can try to work something out. That being said, a week should be as long as it takes to finish even a lengthy debate, so try to wrap everything up in that amount of time.
- MOST IMPORTANT RULE: Debate respectfully. This whole competition is about arguing, so you're going to be told everything you think about characters you love is wrong. Deal with it like an adult. Any disrespectful debating can be grounds for disqualification. Play nice, and have fun!
THERE ARE NO BYSTANDERS