#1 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

Note: Watch Scene!!! Try to take note of every monster in the scene, and remember that this is an extremely well trained group of soldiers being massacred here.

Team

  • Batman, Cassandra Cain, and Bane (All Pre 52)
  • Standard Gear
  • Blood-lusted and no morals
  • Only prep the have is knowing that they will need to think fast and that it's gonna be a hell hole down there.
  • The trio starts at the place the soldiers started at.

So does the trio come out alive, or end up massacred.

#2 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Alive, cool thread though

#3 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

They all die.

#4 Posted by TheBane2890 (1958 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and Bane dominate! Cassandra Cain just barely survives!

#5 Edited by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@CalebHara:@Batman242: Thank you.

#6 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

I like this idea. They'll come out alive. Are you following the entire movie plot? If so, they will die, but based on the OP, they'll live.

#7 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15: @CalebHara: Yeah sorry to ask this, mainly just using it as a bump/ debate starter. But, uh, reasoning?

#8 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Soothing_Sounds: Fair enough. I saw a lot of things in this movie that could take out your average human beings, that participated in minimal physical exercise. Actually, that was most of the people in the movie lol. Batman and Cassandra Cain are bullet timers, and Batman is a one tonner, Bane is a 2-3 tonner. They should be able to fight their way through.

Alot of the stuff was also based off of fear. These are 3 beings that also, they have almost no fears, they will handle this situation very calmly as opposed to how the people in the movie because irrational and filled with panic.

#9 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@Soothing_Sounds: We were told that some of these monsters couldn't be killed y conventional means, so what exactly would the team be able to do against them? Eventually they'll wear down.

#10 Posted by DrRenekton (256 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to think they make it out, but,,, @Xanni15 said:

@Soothing_Sounds: We were told that some of these monsters couldn't be killed y conventional means, so what exactly would the team be able to do against them? Eventually they'll wear down.

But that Ghost creature was pretty fast and seems pretty deadly, unless they can call the ghostbusters, I don't think they make it out.

#11 Posted by YoungChief (300 posts) - - Show Bio

@CalebHara said:

@Soothing_Sounds: Fair enough. I saw a lot of things in this movie that could take out your average human beings, that participated in minimal physical exercise. Actually, that was most of the people in the movie lol. Batman and Cassandra Cain are bullet timers, and Batman is a one tonner, Bane is a 2-3 tonner. They should be able to fight their way through.

Alot of the stuff was also based off of fear. These are 3 beings that also, they have almost no fears, they will handle this situation very calmly as opposed to how the people in the movie because irrational and filled with panic.

Batman can see in bullet time and he can lift over 2000 pounds? Since when? Sorry to doubt you but I need confirmation of this

#12 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@DrRenekton said:

I would like to think they make it out, but,,, @Xanni15 said:

@Soothing_Sounds: We were told that some of these monsters couldn't be killed y conventional means, so what exactly would the team be able to do against them? Eventually they'll wear down.

But that Ghost creature was pretty fast and seems pretty deadly, unless they can call the ghostbusters, I don't think they make it out.

Agreed, plus there were many other monsters we didn't get any info on but were clearly dangerous. I mean the one in Japan or China, I think Japan, you had to do a ritual or prayer of some sort. Now, that particular monster is not involved here (I think) but that just goes to show how some must be defeated.

#13 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungChief: Metric ton. My bad. and "seeing the bullet in the air" is not bullet timing, its being able to dodge the bullet after it leaves the gun, which he can do.

#14 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungChief: Here is the lifting feat, check the plate, it says that it is 500 lbs, making it a confirmed 1000 lbs on the barbell. There are also other weight on there, therefore, he can lift over a metric ton.

#15 Edited by YoungChief (300 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow alrighty then O_O, you got those scans really fast, and ah ok I thought you meant Batman could see in bullet time like Neo from the Matrix or something

#16 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungChief: lmfao i understand, and yeah it actually took me a very long time to find all of those, but once i found them, ive always had them at the ready, just in case :)

#17 Posted by Cable_Extreme (7955 posts) - - Show Bio

They die fast.

#18 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6845 posts) - - Show Bio

If the virgin girl and pothead could survive it by hiding in the control room. I don't see why Batman, Cass and Bane wouldn't.