#1 Posted by Nefarious (19694 posts) - - Show Bio

Setting: 

> Gotham City. 
> Starting distance: 20 Feet Apart. 

Stipulations: 
> Versions are in the images.  
> Standard elimination rules. 
> Both are in character. 
> Both have some knowledge about each other.  

Who wins this fight?  

VERSUS 
#2 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20146 posts) - - Show Bio

The Mask

#3 Posted by Nefarious (19694 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder how this will turn out. 

#4 Posted by XImpossibruX (5171 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait didn't Bat-Mite destroy the Universe?

#5 Posted by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: Yes.

Lobo with the Mask destroyed half the universe, for what it's worth.

#6 Posted by XiiX (8011 posts) - - Show Bio

Bat-Mite.

#7 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

The Mask

#8 Posted by SUNMAN (7228 posts) - - Show Bio

The Mask

#9 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@XiiX said:

Bat-Mite.

#10 Posted by Revenge_Of_Chucky (453 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

The Mask

#11 Edited by kcaz (1371 posts) - - Show Bio

Batmite stomps with reality manipulation and magic.

Toon force will not be affected by any physical attacks. but it has no feats against magic attack.

and any reality warper can stomp toon force. just have to cancel out their toon force and they are as good as dead. even the death note could kill toon force characters, even though it has limited reality warping powers

#12 Posted by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I the only one who finds the argument that "no feats = instant loss" flawed?

I don't mind people saying that as their argument, as long as they don't state it as fact though. The Mask may not have ever encountered magic, but none of the superheroes in NYC wanted any of that.

#13 Edited by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

@kcaz: @The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: Mask easily, doesn't matter how powerful of a reality manipulator Batsy is. Mask breaks the fourth wall(Example: picked up the speech bubbles and stuffed them in Lobu's mouth). as far as I am concerned MASK WINS WITH HIS MOST POWERFULL MOVE, the writer's eraser undraws anything out of a story literally.

#14 Posted by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killer_of_trolls: I know full well what the Mask is capable of.

I just wanted to squash the misconception that it's a toon creation of Loki as depicted in the movies.

It isn't. It's an ancient artifact of unknown reality-warping power (but we know it's up there). Science is useless against it. All those things that girl tried to destroy it with broke. Batman called the Joker with the Mask "unstoppable." It chumped Lobo, and then when he wore it he took out the toughest bar in the universe superfast before going on a rampage ravaging untold worlds.

He who wears the Mask cannot die. It can only be removed by the wearer.

#15 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: I was agreeing with you, lol. yeah, just imagine giving Deadpool the mask, He might exit the comic and kill us all.. wait, shit I reminded myself of that horrible "Deadpool kills Marvel Universe" arc.

#16 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

@kcaz said:

Toon force will not be affected by any physical attacks. but it has no feats against magic attack.

and any reality warper can stomp toon force. just have to cancel out their toon force and they are as good as dead. even the death note could kill toon force characters, even though it has limited reality warping powers

It's funny because You're wrong :P

#17 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Toon force vs Toon Force.

#18 Posted by Ms. Omega (4432 posts) - - Show Bio

@kcaz said:

Wouldn't Toonforce be considered a from of reality manipulation? I always thought it was.

#19 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

Batmite wins

#20 Posted by kcaz (1371 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ms. Omega said:

@kcaz said:

Wouldn't Toonforce be considered a from of reality manipulation? I always thought it was.

i dont think so, reality warping is of higher level. it enables anything the user wishes to come true, like turning solid into gas, creating or wipe out the existence of half the universe. toon force cant do that. i dont think it has feats against magic attacks, only physical attacks or elemental attacks like fire, electric, etc.. cannot harm the user, and without an artifact like the mask, toon force seems to only work in the toon world. 
#21 Posted by SithLantern93 (2136 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@kcaz: @The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: Mask easily, doesn't matter how powerful of a reality manipulator Batsy is. Mask breaks the fourth wall(Example: picked up the speech bubbles and stuffed them in Lobu's mouth). as far as I am concerned MASK WINS WITH HIS MOST POWERFULL MOVE, the writer's eraser undraws anything out of a story literally.

5th dimensional imps can do that too.

#22 Posted by kcaz (1371 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killer_of_trolls said:

please, when has he ever done that in a battle? powerful reality warpers can just wipe the mask out of existance. just look at thanos with the IG, he wiped out half the universe, just with a snap of his fingers

#23 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

@SithLantern93: you can't prove Batmite is. No one is certain of his origin( 5th DI, creation of Mxy, or delusion from Batman... etc) and he never did something on that level so, no.

#24 Edited by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

@kcaz: wow, where do I begin? Mask has done all that in a battle and then some. they won't wipe him off if he does it first, it is a case of who does it first. Stop comparing Batmite to Mxy. feats or byby.

#25 Posted by Outside_85 (8666 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killer_of_trolls: According to Bat-Mite himself when Batman asked what he really was, Bat-Mite replied Imp's were ideas given form and that there wasn't any difference between the Imp and the delusion. (that at least what I remember from Batman R.I.P.)

#26 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

@Outside_85: I remember, but seriously reread that. I make as much sense as "Monkey+9=Air-hokey". If he is a delusion then he is not real and can't win any battle thread. Same for that Ultimator thing never won any battles here because it is merely a nightmare Mxy had. I'll repeat more clearly; untill Bat-mite's origin is confirmed, we shall only go by feats, and disregard the scale of an average 5th-D imp.

#27 Posted by Caionsouza (134 posts) - - Show Bio

The Mask

#28 Posted by Outside_85 (8666 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killer_of_trolls: The problem is that according to Mite is he is an idea given form and sentience and that all imps are Mxy included. As for Mxy himself, well he did claim to Supermanchildboy Prime that he was also Loki and just about every version of the Trickster God.

#29 Edited by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

@Outside_85 said:

@Killer_of_trolls: The problem is that according to Mite is he is an idea given form and sentience and that all imps are Mxy included. As for Mxy himself, well he did claim to Supermanchildboy Prime that he was also Loki and just about every version of the Trickster God.

there is no problem there.

I highly doupt Mxy meant he was those thing(as in retcon), but most reasonably that humans that have witnessed him, gave him those titles. The way myths are born. nevermind that.

Most importantly, and other than the fact that what Batsy there said made no sense, it is a groundless character statement. I'll give another example of a long descussed topic on Animevice: Cell has said in the manga that he can destroy a galaxy, but we disputed that cause he never backed it up with feats, and power-scaling suggests he is indeed wrong(you can call it hyperbole if you want). today anyone bringing up that statement there is either a noob or a troll. Now, if it was a narrator statement it would have been more reliable(third person non-character narrator of course).

#30 Posted by Outside_85 (8666 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killer_of_trolls:

#31 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Bat-Mite stomps.

#32 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

Not very Familiar with Bat-Mite as pictured but he should take this.

#33 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

@Outside_85: thanks, that scans proved my theory perfectly through his rhetoric: "The names I've answered to".

#34 Posted by Outside_85 (8666 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killer_of_trolls: However it doesn't answer whenever he are those beings or has simply impersonated them one time or another. That last jab he makes at Prime suggests that Mxy is all of them in different guises, they pulled the same thing off in the cartoon where he claimed to be the one behind the leprechaun legends and such.

Anyways the point I've been trying to make is that the 5th dimension is real, that much is certain, according to Morrisons Bat-Mite imagination is the 5th dimension. So if someone imagines something, it will be in the 5th dimension, what at least Mxy is, is imagination taken on a form of sentience of his own. Which ultimately makes it irrelevant who's idea Bat-Mite was, it just is now that someone had that idea, and as such has all the powers Mxy has.

#35 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@XiiX said:

Bat-Mite.

#36 Posted by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

Bat-Mite is from a dimension that ends in a fraction, or something according to World's Funnest.

#37 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

The imp takes it.