#1 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
Bat Mite



































                                                                                                                                                       VS


Galactus







































                Can this Omnipotent Imp known as Bat Mite defeat Galactus in an all out battle ? 
#2 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Bat Mite is from the same dimension as Myxilspitlix i think he can pull it off

#3 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Is G fully fed ?

#4 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Is G fully fed ?"
Yes Sir. Galactus is at full power
#5 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Is G fully fed ?"
Yes Sir. Galactus is at full power"

Hmmmmmm.
#6 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Bat-Mite with ease.

#7 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

cant batmite just make galactus go away. cant he warp reality?

#8 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
iSHADOW said:
"cant batmite just make galactus go away. cant he warp reality?
"
I dont know. I dont know how easy it will be to erase Galactus from existence... but its possible
#9 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

He's just like Mxy if he went out of control Universes would cease to exist

#10 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"iSHADOW said:
"cant batmite just make galactus go away. cant he warp reality?
"
I dont know. I dont know how easy it will be to erase Galactus from existence... but its possible"
i just dont see why it would be any different for galactus.
#11 Edited by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Bat-Mite destroys the Spectre and a universe






















































This isn't canon, but if Bat-Mite can do this, i think he can beat Galactus.
#12 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
iSHADOW said:
"King Saturn said:
"iSHADOW said:
"cant batmite just make galactus go away. cant he warp reality?
"
I dont know. I dont know how easy it will be to erase Galactus from existence... but its possible"
i just dont see why it would be any different for galactus.
"
I dont know if the Living Tribunal will let Galactus cease to exist from the hands of an Imp... 
#13 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"iSHADOW said:
"King Saturn said:
"iSHADOW said:
"cant batmite just make galactus go away. cant he warp reality?
"
I dont know. I dont know how easy it will be to erase Galactus from existence... but its possible"
i just dont see why it would be any different for galactus.
"
I dont know if the Living Tribunal will let Galactus cease to exist from the hands of an Imp... 
"
oh i see. well then its kind of unanswerable huh
#14 Edited by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
iSHADOW said:
"King Saturn said:
"iSHADOW said:
"King Saturn said:
"iSHADOW said:
"cant batmite just make galactus go away. cant he warp reality?
"
I dont know. I dont know how easy it will be to erase Galactus from existence... but its possible"
i just dont see why it would be any different for galactus.
"
I dont know if the Living Tribunal will let Galactus cease to exist from the hands of an Imp... 
"
oh i see. well then its kind of unanswerable huh
"
No actually. I only said that last statement to salvage whats left of this Curbstomp Battle Thread...

lol
#15 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

But if living tribunal dosent let Galactus get his ass beat dosent that count as outside help?

#16 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio
Platinumwarrior said:
"But if living tribunal dosent let Galactus get his ass beat dosent that count as outside help?"
good call. king didnt think through this battle. epic fail king. you suck.

haha just kiddin man
#17 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
Platinumwarrior said:
"But if living tribunal dosent let Galactus get his ass beat dosent that count as outside help?"
Correct. Thats why if you see my last post you will see what I was talking about...
#18 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

Bat mite: 1

Galactus: -2549957 (For losing to a small imp with a oversized head)

#19 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

But Galactus is ranked higher than the One-Above-All in the power rankings.

#20 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea well so am I you know why???

Cause i can litterly tear him to pecies with my hand yup amazing right i can rip a drawing on paper!!!

#21 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Platinumwarrior said:
"Yea well so am I you know why???

Cause i can litterly tear him to pecies with my hand yup amazing right i can rip a drawing on paper!!!"
I prefer Wite-Out.
#22 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Ignore the power rankings on the vine, they are based on popularity.  Thats why Hulk is almost #1 on the overall list. 

#23 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Adn why Juiblee is #7....

weirdos lol

#24 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Batmite.

#25 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus would laugh at him first before he wups that azz

#26 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Destroying the spectre is no small feat.  While Galactus is enourmously powerful.  Powerful enough to nearly destroy mephisto and almost consume his realm.   And powerful enough to create someone with his exact amount of power.  Bat mite doesn't need to refuel, and that could be a problem. 

#27 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

Bat-Mite wins

#28 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus.

#29 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio
caption


























ok so that image doesn't bring anything to the debate...

still felt like posting it lol
#30 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

Does this:

caption

#31 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Bat-Mite wins easily.

#32 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Bat-Mite wins easily.
"
Agreed.
#33 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Bat Mite and Full powered Galactus is in par to power, however; Bat Mite has sorta of kid's perspective of things and therefore with that imagination; has a wider use of his powers than Galactus can cope with.

Bat Mite Wins.

#34 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"I say Bat Mite and Full powered Galactus is in par to power, however; Bat Mite has sorta of kid's perspective of things and therefore with that imagination; has a wider use of his powers than Galactus can cope with.

Bat Mite Wins."
They are not on par in power at all. Bat-Mite is much more powerful than a fully-powered Galactus.
#35 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"I say Bat Mite and Full powered Galactus is in par to power, however; Bat Mite has sorta of kid's perspective of things and therefore with that imagination; has a wider use of his powers than Galactus can cope with.

Bat Mite Wins."
They are not on par in power at all. Bat-Mite is much more powerful than a fully-powered Galactus.
"

Are you implying Bat-Mite is as powerful as Eternity? Or Emperor Joker?
#36 Edited by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"I say Bat Mite and Full powered Galactus is in par to power, however; Bat Mite has sorta of kid's perspective of things and therefore with that imagination; has a wider use of his powers than Galactus can cope with.

Bat Mite Wins."
They are not on par in power at all. Bat-Mite is much more powerful than a fully-powered Galactus.
"

Are you implying Bat-Mite is as powerful as Eternity? Or Emperor Joker?"
Batman is more powerful than both because emperor joker only had 99% of mxyzptlk's power and bat-mite is equal or more powerful than Mr. Mxyzptlk. I made a thread where bat-mite, Mr. Mxyzptlk, and Impossible man fought against, eternity, infinity, and galactus, and the imps won. when has galactus shown the ability to destroy a universe?
#37 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"
Bat-Mite destroys the Spectre and a universe






















































If Bat-Mite can do this, i think he can beat Galactus.
"

#38 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio
@One-Above-You said:
One-Above-You said:
"
Bat-Mite destroys the Spectre and a universe






















































If Bat-Mite can do this, i think he can beat Galactus.
"
World's Funnest isn't canon.
#39 Posted by comicbooksareawesome123 (87 posts) - - Show Bio

@One-Above-You: How?

#40 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

bat mite

#41 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Bat-Mite curbstomps Galactus.

#42 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

Batmite, effortless curbstomp.

#43 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@SeSAW said:

Galactus would laugh at him first before he wups that azz

#44 Posted by legend0fmop (30 posts) - - Show Bio

galactus, if he hit a descent shot on bat mite he would shrivel

#45 Posted by legend0fmop (30 posts) - - Show Bio

and the only reason why is cause its messed up, not backing bat mite up, but thing is 4 and thor is 16 seriously

#46 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

@One-Above-You said:

Bat-Mite destroys the Spectre and a universe
This isn't canon, but if Bat-Mite can do this, i think he can beat Galactus.

This

#47 Posted by Nefarious (18784 posts) - - Show Bio

Bat-mite wins.

#48 Posted by superboyprimeonejillion (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if Galactus is fully fed, he's done for. Bat-Mite stomps.

#49 Posted by XiiX (7458 posts) - - Show Bio

@superboyprimeonejillion said:

Even if Galactus is fully fed, he's done for. Bat-Mite stomps.

#50 Posted by NeonGameWave (7704 posts) - - Show Bio

Bat-Mite wrecks Galactus.