#1 Posted by King Saturn (223723 posts) - - Show Bio
 Can Bat Mite and Mr. Mxzyptlk defeat Original ION aka Kyle Rayner and White Crown Phoenix in an all out battle ?

caption
caption
caption
caption
#2 Edited by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Mxyzptlk + Bat-Mite = Anti-Life

#3 Posted by King Saturn (223723 posts) - - Show Bio
Ha Ha Ha  !

I have that same scan  !  I was wondering if someone was going to post that... but they could have been joking though
#4 Posted by lboy (525 posts) - - Show Bio

ION!!!!

#5 Posted by King Saturn (223723 posts) - - Show Bio
There is a lot of power on both sides of the battle... Reality would be destroyed forever if this battle took place
#6 Posted by lboy (525 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup!!!

#7 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

that scan is Hilarious, what comic is that from

#8 Posted by lboy (525 posts) - - Show Bio

It is pretty funny!!!

#9 Posted by King Saturn (223723 posts) - - Show Bio
The 502 Kid said:
"that scan is Hilarious, what comic is that from"
Its a comic called World's Funniest its a great comic...
#10 Posted by lboy (525 posts) - - Show Bio

I can tell!!!

#11 Posted by King Saturn (223723 posts) - - Show Bio
Here are some more scans from that comic...

caption

caption

caption

caption

#12 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

HAHAHAH good scans...
"sorry boss I tried..." LOL that just cracked me up.

#13 Posted by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"The 502 Kid said:
Its a comic called World's Funniest its a great comic..."
It's called World's Funnest
#14 Posted by King Saturn (223723 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-All said:
"King Saturn said:
"The 502 Kid said:
It's called World's Funnest"
Well I was close

lol
#15 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"One-Above-All said:
"King Saturn said:
"The 502 Kid said:
It's called World's Funnest"
Well I was close

lol
"
thank guys i'll definitely give it a look=)
#16 Posted by King Saturn (223723 posts) - - Show Bio
So do the 5th Dimensional Imps win here ?
#17 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"So do the 5th Dimensional Imps win here ?
"
No.  White Crown can still handle them.
#18 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Ion and WCP are stronger.

#19 Posted by Hal_Jordan1986 (292 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Ion and WCP are stronger."
Wow
Just wow

#20 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"SeSAW said:
"Ion and WCP are stronger."
Wow
Just wow

"
Wow? A socorist helped SBP defeat Mxy that would never happen to either of team 2 
#21 Posted by King Saturn (223723 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"King Saturn said:
"
No.  White Crown can still handle them."
And how can she do that ? What can she do to them ?
#22 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Tevnoba said:
"King Saturn said:
"
And how can she do that ? What can she do to them ? "
5th Dimensional Imps are not nearly as powerful as everyone likes to think.  They are universal threats - nothing more!  White Crown is a transversal entity.
#23 Posted by King Saturn (223723 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"King Saturn said:
"Tevnoba said:
"King Saturn said:
"
5th Dimensional Imps are not nearly as powerful as everyone likes to think.  They are universal threats - nothing more!  White Crown is a transversal entity."
But from what I have seen the Imps seem to have no limits on what they can do... I mean they were able to destroy universe with ease... I got scans I can show in a little while
#24 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Tevnoba said:
"King Saturn said:
"Tevnoba said:
"King Saturn said:
"
5th Dimensional Imps are not nearly as powerful as everyone likes to think.  They are universal threats - nothing more!  White Crown is a transversal entity."
But from what I have seen the Imps seem to have no limits on what they can do... I mean they were able to destroy universe with ease... I got scans I can show in a little while"
I've seen them, and again that is a Universe (a small thing in the Marvel Actuality).  White Crown exists outside of the entire Actuality (in the White Hot Room). The Scale is just not there and the DC universe does not make room for it.  The whole of the DC Actuality is so finite compared to the Actuality that is Marvel - it would fit in it's "pocket".
#25 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"King Saturn said:
"Tevnoba said:
"King Saturn said:
"Tevnoba said:
"King Saturn said:
"
But from what I have seen the Imps seem to have no limits on what they can do... I mean they were able to destroy universe with ease... I got scans I can show in a little while"
I've seen them, and again that is a Universe (a small thing in the Marvel Actuality).  White Crown exists outside of the entire Actuality (in the White Hot Room). The Scale is just not there and the DC universe does not make room for it.  The whole of the DC Actuality is so finite compared to the Actuality that is Marvel - it would fit in it's "pocket"."
In World's Funnest, when Bat-Mite and Mr. Mxyzptlk fought, they destroyed every universe and dimension in DC, and recreated it all with a thought.

You seem to know more about this stuff, would that be considered Multiversal or still Universal?
#26 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 ftw

#27 Posted by King Saturn (223723 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"King Saturn said:
"Tevnoba said:
"King Saturn said:
"Tevnoba said:
"King Saturn said:
"
I've seen them, and again that is a Universe (a small thing in the Marvel Actuality).  White Crown exists outside of the entire Actuality (in the White Hot Room). The Scale is just not there and the DC universe does not make room for it.  The whole of the DC Actuality is so finite compared to the Actuality that is Marvel - it would fit in it's "pocket"."
Hmmm...interesting. So White Phoenix cant be effected by Reality Warping at all ? And what about the Original ION ? Many have considered him equal to White Phoenix... is he actually lower than White Phoenix in Power Scale since he exists in the DC Actuality ?
#28 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Tevnoba said:
"King Saturn said:
"Tevnoba said:
"King Saturn said:
"Tevnoba said:
"King Saturn said:
"
In World's Funnest, when Bat-Mite and Mr. Mxyzptlk fought, they destroyed every universe and dimension in DC, and recreated it all with a thought.

You seem to know more about this stuff, would that be considered Multiversal or still Universal?"
Good question, the problems are multi-fold on this one:

First, to me it looked like they only destroyed a Universe (not all of them).  However . . .
Second, if I am not mistaken with a few exceptions the DC Actuality eliminated all but a few alternate realities.  So . . .
That begs the question are the remaining few realities the sum of the universes that are no more or did that power go somewhere else? I do not know the answer to this question.

Also, a special note on this  . . . World's Funniest Comics are (If I remember correctly) Joke Comics and not cannon.  Hence why little 5th dimensional imps can whack the Spectre, and yet get beaten by someone like Batman or Superman.
#29 Posted by MarcusVWario (30 posts) - - Show Bio

ION could do nothing against Mxyzptlk and Bat-Mite. He is a part of the DC universe's 3rd dimension and the two are from the 5th, which has can influence the 3rd in any way. Some of the 5th dimension characters can even defeat the gods and cosmic beings of the 3rd dimension with little to no effort. Ion is no threat. I am not familiar with White Crown Phoenix though so I cannot really say, but I can only assume that 2 all powerful beings against 1 all powerful being is going to end in the former's victory.

#30 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#31 Posted by MarcusVWario (30 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tevnoba: btw the 5th dimensional imps don't really get beat by Superman and Batman they just decide to leave. Mxyzptlk and Bat-Mite win this one by numbers.

#32 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (10909 posts) - - Show Bio

Team two takes this three year long battle.

#33 Posted by Needlebay (1931 posts) - - Show Bio

In Worlds Funnest Mxy destroyed ALL of creation and with a snap, brought it all back. No sweat. Ion can't do that. So, the Imps win.

#34 Posted by Killemall (18173 posts) - - Show Bio

@Needlebay said:

In Worlds Funnest Mxy destroyed ALL of creation and with a snap, brought it all back. No sweat. Ion can't do that. So, the Imps win.

World's Funnest isnt cannon btw.

Also Phoenix is immune to reality warping, so most of the imp's power might not work.

#35 Posted by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 more than win this .The other two stands no chance as powerful as you want to think White Phoenix is she is not on Mxy level.

#36 Posted by eisjfiejss (513 posts) - - Show Bio

@MarcusVWario: But ION is beyond time and space, and so is phoenix. I don't think the imps will win as easily as people think. ION is omnipresent. The imps has shown little that would suggest they can take care of ION's omnipresence. I don't think reality warping will work so easily on white phoenix either.

#37 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

Where hsa it ever stated that the Phoenix is immune to reality warping? Because if I recall Jamie Braddock was able to warp the WHR in House of M.

#38 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (3893 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr said:

Where hsa it ever stated that the Phoenix is immune to reality warping? Because if I recall Jamie Braddock was able to warp the WHR in House of M.

Where has it ever been stated that Jamie warped the White Hot Room (outside of people posting in forums)? He did not warp the White Hot Room, he used his power to warp reality to teleport Rachel and Betsy from the White Hot Room. When the reality warping force that was the Chaos wave was decimating the Marvel Omniverse, the White Hot Room was the only place that was untouched, that is why people say reality warping doesn't work on the Phoenix. Jamie warped Betsy to be immune to reality warping and direct telepathic contact, yet Wanda warped her just fine and Rachel was able to enter her mind.

#39 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Bat Mite and Mr. Mxzyptlk.

#40 Posted by nickzambuto (12669 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Mxy the guy that gave the Spectre a wedgie?

Team 1.

#41 Posted by Zorn_a_Rust_Red_Scythe (310 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy solos. 

Hypertime is canon, and therefore so is WF Mxy's feat.

#42 Posted by KalTheHokage_2007 (651 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a little bit curious on how two 5-D imps, who casually warp reality, could be taken down by the White Crown Phoenix. Two imps who live outside of the 4 normal dimensions should be able to takedown a 3-d emotional entity and the WCP. IMO

#43 Posted by eisjfiejss (513 posts) - - Show Bio

@KalTheHokage_2007:

This is the original ION, whose feats suggest that he is at least spectre level. Theoretically ION is only 3-d, but it is also possible that ION can simply remove the imp's powers.

#44 Posted by TheWhiteCrown (22 posts) - - Show Bio

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

I'm a little bit curious on how two 5-D imps, who casually warp reality, could be taken down by the White Crown Phoenix. Two imps who live outside of the 4 normal dimensions should be able to takedown a 3-d emotional entity and the WCP. IMO

Actually She transcends that, just saying.