This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by stixx (19 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
#2 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

You aren't freakin serious are you ? ??

Bats in  a complete rape

Anything Snake can do
Bats can do 1000x better

Stealth
Hand 2 hand
and out classes snake in every physical attribute
strenght speed durability stamina intellect

snake gets curb stomped badly

#3 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal, this isn't a stomp. Snake has bullet timing reflexes, I've never seen batman dodge sniper rounds after they've been fired. If this is a random encounter where the two stand 100 feet away from each other, Snake spams sniper fire and stinger rounds. What can Bats do against that?

#4 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

I gonna say this is a close fight but I dont see batman going down to snake...batman can handle military guys even the best ones. Hell if bruce waybe was i nthe army he would have been sankes teacher. Yeah I busted Just Like THAT.

#5 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio
speedlgt said:
"I gonna say this is a close fight but I dont see batman going down to snake...batman can handle military guys even the best ones. Hell if bruce waybe was i nthe army he would have been sankes teacher. Yeah I busted Just Like THAT."

That's very vague. Equivelant to me saying, "Snake can handle peak humans, even the best ones."
#6 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio
LegendaryKYJ said:
"speedlgt said:
"I gonna say this is a close fight but I dont see batman going down to snake...batman can handle military guys even the best ones. Hell if bruce waybe was i nthe army he would have been sankes teacher. Yeah I busted Just Like THAT."

That's very vague. Equivelant to me saying, "Snake can handle peak humans, even the best ones.""

well bro batman is like very KNOWN in terms of his feats and the level of guys hes taken down. so basically the man doesnt need like 300 words to explain why he would beat snake. Thats why I stated in simple terms. are you saying batman looses this fight OR just that its a good fight?
#7 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

(lol) i got to say win for batman.cus he has the eveiance on his side. he has been doing this alot longer then snake.

#8 Posted by fesak (7040 posts) - - Show Bio