This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by jashro44 (25422 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Bat Family

Come at me, common sense.

#3 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio
@jashro44: AOA Nightcrawler?
#4 Posted by jashro44 (25422 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite: No just regular 616.

#5 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio
@jashro44: Alright, just wanted to check since AOA replaced 616. 
Is the fight during night or day?
#6 Posted by jashro44 (25422 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite: Day time.

#7 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

Gonna go with X-Men. The bats won't be able to sneak around well enough and they're not gonna win an up front confrontation.

#8 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly don't see the Bat-Family winning this. They can probably take out Beast or Cyclops, but Nightcrawler? Nope.

Oh, and the reason I say Beast is because, even though they're not as fast him, they do have gadgets that can mess with his senses and can double team him if needed. I'd put Dick and Tim on him and they can do something.

With Cyclops, It's a matter of getting in close. Batman can use the walls, trucks and his gadgets to his advantage to close in on him. We all know Batman is known for doing great things with what he has. Once he gets in, He can go H2H with Cyclops and eventually take him down.

Nightcrawler is the reason they'd win IMO. He doesn't have to stay where he is. He can just teleport around Damian and piss him off and eventually take him out. From then on in, he can just help who needs it the most. BUT if Dick and Tim or Bruce finishes their fights before Nightcrawler does, They can win.

#9 Posted by Nefarious (22905 posts) - - Show Bio

The X-Men.

#10 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

The X-Men.
#11 Posted by robertloucksjr (1836 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Men in a stomp.

#12 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5321 posts) - - Show Bio

Xmen in a spite stomp

#13 Posted by MandoViking (347 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops just mows the whole place down.

#14 Posted by God_Spawn (38312 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Men easily. Kurt is a perfect distraction and Beast can run interference on some. Cyclops lays out whoever he puts his eyes on. Not sure I see this as exactly fair.