Bat Family vs X-Men

Avatar image for batmanjlamanhunter
batmanJLAmanhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

1 week prep each team, morals on but each character fights their most common style (ie Terry low blows but wont kill). Standard gear fought inside the Empire State Building (no BFR)

Batman (Bruce), Batman (Terry), Nightwing, Red Robin, Batgirl (Cassandra), Robin (Damian)

VS

Cyclops, Gambit, Nightcrawler, Beast, Shadowcat, Banshee

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Esquire

Bat-Family gets dominated.

Cyclops, Banshee, and Gambit give a huge range advantage and have the power and skill to take out most if not all of the Fam. Beast outclasses them in stats. Team 1 has no counter for intangibility or really for Nightcrawler's teleporting.

Cyclops is about as good as Bruce is strategic prep, and Beast is as good in gadgetry. With Dick, Tim, and Damian helping, the Bats get a prep advantage, but I don't see it making much of a difference.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Hyperlight

@Esquire: i agree

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Blacharrt1

@Esquire said:

Cyclops, Banshee, and Gambit give a huge range advantage and have the power and skill to take out most if not all of the Fam. Beast outclasses them in stats. Team 1 has no counter for intangibility or really for Nightcrawler's teleporting.

Cyclops is about as good as Bruce is strategic prep, and Beast is as good in gadgetry. With Dick, Tim, and Damian helping, the Bats get a prep advantage, but I don't see it making much of a difference.

this

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For the sake of advocacy I'll take Bat family on the grounds that Bruce calculates risks and bests people more powerful than these X-men on a day to day basis. I disagree that Scott is as good a strategist though he is a great leader and good strategist I don't see him on Bruce's level in terms of outwitting or outplaying an opponent. Tim is a techno wiz, not on Hanks level but enough to keep him preoccupied. They're at the disadvantage facing obviously more powerful characters but if Bruce can, and I believe he will, find a way to negate those abilities for a short time then team Bats wins. If anything Bats could break out the War armor, insider and boom tubes; not to mention the frequently over looked Batmobile and Batwing. I say they can pull it off but only if Bruce can even the odds, which he typically does vs more powerful foes. PIS or not...

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By termiteone4ever

With that much prep i dont see the Batman losing .

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sylvain

Bat family

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By nickthedevil

The bat family. They have a certain artisan skill that the X-men don't due to their extra-abilities.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Xmen stomp. Bat family have no answer for Shadowcat or Nightcrawler. Xmen have prep also, therefore Shadowcat will start off intangible an Nightcrawler will immediately start teleporting. Hell, he teleported a shark inside of the Blobs body in Uncanny XForce. Bat family goes down hard.

Vouile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Vouile

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

Xmen stomp. Bat family have no answer for Shadowcat or Nightcrawler. Xmen have prep also, therefore Shadowcat will start off intangible an Nightcrawler will immediately start teleporting. Hell, he teleported a shark inside of the Blobs body in Uncanny XForce. Bat family goes down hard.

X-men stomp? I would reconsider your opinion kind sir. For this battle is still present due to the small close details that prevail that decide the winner and the looser.

@termiteone4ever said:

I agree, with Batman, Nightwing, Robin and Red Robin skillfully working together, they would outmatch the X-men with their skills. For they are all wonderfully sculpted tacticians of Batman's.

The X-men's only hope is the Beast's intelligence and their reliable mutant powers to go up against the Bat family.

I think the actual battle will be close, but in the end the Bat Family will prevail for the majority among a series of battles.

Vouile

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By robertloucksjr

Really. There are people arguing for the Bats. X-men are still alive so they have never lost either so we can throw out the 'x' always find a way to win as both sides do that.

Both teams have worked together for a long time with edge to X-Men on that.

Both teams have a science and tactical genius and equal prep time.

Both teams have a super plane.

One team they all have considerable powers. Another team Terry would qualify and Cassie has a small talent.

You could make the case that Cyclops and Beast (10 tonner and the most agile here) would be enough by themselves.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Shawnbaby

It's really quite sad how so many Batman threads quickly turn into Batwank threads regardless of the OP's intention.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Esquire

@Vouile said:

I agree, with Batman, Nightwing, Robin and Red Robin skillfully working together, they would outmatch the X-men with their skills. For they are all wonderfully sculpted tacticians of Batman's.

The X-men's only hope is the Beast's intelligence and their reliable mutant powers to go up against the Bat family.

I think the actual battle will be close, but in the end the Bat Family will prevail for the majority among a series of battles.

As good at the Bat-Fam's teamwork is, they're all peak human martial artists, with the exception of Terry. The X-Men have six member with superpowers. Cyclops can one-shot anyone on the Bat-Team and has the skills to tag, too. Since they're inside a building he can go crazy with ricochets, and he's tagged plenty of people with metahuman speed, so realistically he can tag everyone on the opposing team, Cass and Dick included.

Banshee can open with a scream and oneshot as well, in a wide area.

Gambit is another potent ranged threat, and he's got the power and agility to get KOs.

The Fam have no answer for Shadowcat's intangibility, so she can phase around disrupting people at will.

Nightcrawler can KO most of them with a teleblitz.

Beast is stronger than the other team combined, and he's got speed and agility to match, as well as a brain that arguably surpasses Bruce's in feats.

bornstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By bornstar

@Esquire said:

Hoenhime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hoenhime

In this case it doesn't matter if the bat family has prep or not. They are up against a group of superhumans who also have prep time. And there is no way that the bat fam can counter the nightcrawler or shadowcat. And also bansee,cyclops,beast and gambit are quite powerful mutants. Also Scott is almost as good as Bruce when it comes to making battle strategies.

So I say the X-Men win this.

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheDude123

If Shadwocat phases Nightcrawler and they teleport/phase random objects into the Bat family it will be game over rather quickly as the Bats wont even be able to affect the two or escape them when Kurt and Kitty use their powers in tandem.

Or Kitty Phasing Cyclops or Gambit or Banshee or any two of them while they attack with wide beam optic blasts and exploding objects thrown at them/entire floors being charged and exploding and sonic screams powerful enough to liquify matter being thrown at them=easy victory for the X-men.

NyghtMare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By NyghtMare

Nightcrawler and Shadowcat solo. Hell, Beast might even be able to solo with all this prep.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By Floopay

The Bat Family wins this no problem.

This is a contest to see who can take the most severe beating to the face right? Because if so, Bat Family wins hands down!

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jobbernos

@Sylvain said:

Bat family

ancient_god