#201 Posted by patrat18 (9442 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793: my point is they (CAN TAGG HIM)

#202 Edited by Shawnbaby (10584 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

As i already stated, you DD scan is inadmissible because Spidey was distracted, angry, and just plain fighting badly. At his best, Spider-Man mops the floor with Daredevil...and DD knows it...which is why he was keeping him angry and distracted.

"Even though I knew he was planning to throw that punch-- --I still couldn't dodge it with all my speed and reflexes."

As for Captain America...Peter has hero Worship issues regarding Cap and never fights to his full ability against him.

#203 Edited by patrat18 (9442 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

As i already stated, you DD scan is inadmissible because Spidey was distracted, angry, and just plain fighting badly. At his best, Spider-Man mops the floor with Daredevil...and DD knows it...which is why he was keeping him angry and distracted.

As for Captain America...Peter has hero Worship issues regarding Cap and never fights to his full ability against him.

that's the answer for when SM fought him in civil war

#204 Edited by Shawnbaby (10584 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@patrat18 said:

that's the answer for when SM fought him in civil war

It's the answer every time they fight..Peter has always worshipped Cap. He grew up reading Captain America Comics. (Yes, even in the Marvel Universe they published the exploits of Captain America in WWII as Comics)

#205 Posted by patrat18 (9442 posts) - - Show Bio
#206 Edited by homicidalmaniac (7322 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: In the Back in Black Arc,Spidey stomp on Kingpin with ease.

#207 Posted by Shawnbaby (10584 posts) - - Show Bio
#208 Posted by patrat18 (9442 posts) - - Show Bio
#209 Posted by Doomnaut (1993 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man destroys them all.

#210 Posted by schillenger420 (821 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread has evolved into an example of why I don't really like using feats but instead go by powers sets or as I call it, "definition of powers." Writers can have fictional characters doing all kinds of silly stuff, but we as readers and debaters should be able to sift through the crap.... unfortunately that's tough to do.... so I just go by power set's. Which means frankly, I don't care what the comics have had him doing but there's no way Batman (or cap for that matter) benches a ton, or beats Wonderwoman. Spiderman definitely can't beat the Hulk or Firelord.... the list goes on. Kudo's to Shawnbaby and Patra for showing us the uselessness of scans and feats.