#151 Posted by homicidalmaniac (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

@fastnoc: A couple of Spidey villains are geniuses in the Sinister Six.This isn't a prep time fight.

#152 Edited by LimpoyzLoan (1692 posts) - - Show Bio

@fastnoc: Yeah, when did I ever indicate that I was pissed or angry? That's just you with your head up your ass as usual. And I think we're not the ones with the man-crush on Bats.

#153 Edited by Fastnoc (283 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793: Right, I lost an arguement to an old guy who still reads comics, I might as well cry myself to sleep tonight.

#154 Posted by Fastnoc (283 posts) - - Show Bio

@limpoyzloan: You're angry, just stop, calm down, I don't like to argue with angry people.

#155 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1692 posts) - - Show Bio

@fastnoc: Do you have any reasonable argument to say? I guess that means you lost then :)

Of course you're going to reply with some snide remark, but I don't care. Please feel free to have the last word, you seem to enjoy it and I would not want to take that away from you ;)

#156 Posted by OreoAssassin (7608 posts) - - Show Bio

1) Nothing Can Hit Spider Man. Spider Sense dodged a BULLET from a sniper had point blank like @sheenlantern said.

2) Spider man strength is wayyyyy over Batman Beyond.

3) No one can solo spider man on your team when you said batman can beat him.

4) You brought up Deathstroke and Wolverine for some reason.

5) Everyone on this forum has shown ou scans and you seem to not show much.

Spider man wins

#157 Edited by soduh2 (962 posts) - - Show Bio

@fastnoc said:

@schillenger420: @norrinboltagonprime21: @sheenlantern: @616vulture: @cf12793: I'm having trouble responding to each of you at once, so I'm going to respond to all of you at once. Spiderman's spider sense is probably wonderful, but he only have 2 arms, and 2 legs. There are 6 of the bats, if they are all throwing gadgets, ONE is bound to hit him, and even if it doesn't, batman will make the group stay together and be on alert for attacks, so if he hits one, the others will gang up on him and he will be hit with bolas, shot with tranquilizers (from all of them), tazed, and hit with multiple electric batarangs until he is K.O.ed

Here's where you lost your credibility.

#158 Posted by CF12793 (3084 posts) - - Show Bio

@fastnoc said:

@cf12793: Right, I lost an arguement to an old guy who still reads comics, I might as well cry myself to sleep tonight.

*Argument

No worries, chief. Happens to us all when we're younger. We all started out as n00bs at some point.

Now drink your juice, put on your Batman pyjamas and please, leave the debating to the ones who read comics. :)

#159 Posted by DaveDaveyOfGuam (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@cgoodness: I actually think the bat family takes this one. Batman fights on par with wonder woman, despite her having greater speed strength ect... this is because fighting is not all about physical statistics. Batman has a black belt in every martial art in the world and has 12 masters degrees. his knowledge is part of what enables his insane combat prowess, and helps him keep up with much stronger heroes. Not to mention that if you are familiar with batman, you understand how quickly he comprehends small flaws and details. every move spiderman makes, batman micro-analyzes. He also has a huge arsenal of thing on his tool belt that would make fighting him even more difficult. That along with the fact that he trained, like, everyone on his team himself means goodbye spiderman. (also, if you know batman, you also know he has defeated enemies much more powerful than spiderman + he knows gotham like the back of his hand)

#160 Edited by homicidalmaniac (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

@davedaveyofguam: Batman got one shot by WW.Batman is weaker than Spiderman in almost every way.

#161 Posted by patrat18 (11589 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793: spidey would not beat deathstroke let alone wreck him

#163 Posted by DaveDaveyOfGuam (4 posts) - - Show Bio
#164 Edited by sync1 (3081 posts) - - Show Bio
#165 Posted by CF12793 (3084 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

This isn't a Deathstroke vs. Spiderman fight, and yes Spiderman would.

#166 Posted by schillenger420 (1164 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793 said:

@patrat18 said:

This isn't a Deathstroke vs. Spiderman fight, and yes Spiderman would.

This.... and folks.... Spiderman took out Firelord but we don't bring that up because we all know it's PIS. Batman being able to fight WW at all is exactly that. With prep maybe as that's his sthick.... random encounter??? Hell no.

#167 Posted by patrat18 (11589 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793: @schillenger420: I for one think he would, remember cap tagging the hell out of SP? DS would do much worse, he uses 90% of his brain so where ever he fights the area will be a tool,weapon he can use , he was also able to beat kid flash i would not put DS out of the running fight that much.

#168 Posted by SheenLantern (7409 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: Normal people use 100% of their brain....

#169 Edited by Strider92 (18049 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@cf12793: @schillenger420: I for one think he would, remember cap tagging the hell out of SP? DS would do much worse, he uses 90% of his brain so where ever he fights the area will be a tool,weapon he can use , he was also able to beat kid flash i would not put DS out of the running fight that much.

There was context to that fight:

1. Spider-man idolizes Cap
  2. Spider-man was in an inner conflict about whether he was one the right side during Civil War.

Cap only did so well because Spider-man was not only holding back but also had no conviction.

#170 Posted by patrat18 (11589 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: yea i meant to say that his brain increased to metahuman levels

#171 Edited by patrat18 (11589 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: still he has been tagged by iron fist,punisher,DD, ect

#172 Posted by Strider92 (18049 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@strider92: still he has been tagged by iron fist,punisher,DD, ect

Iron Fist is super-humanly fast as is Daredevil. As for Punisher hitting Spider-man well:

#173 Posted by patrat18 (11589 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: so is slade he is also superhuman. what i meant by punisher is this.

#174 Posted by homicidalmaniac (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: Why are you showing Spidey lows ends and not his high ends.Spidey dodge Punisher aim and beat him easily.

#175 Posted by patrat18 (11589 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: im just showing scan of it happening, i know he did later on but this still happened.

#176 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (7923 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey.

#177 Posted by homicidalmaniac (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: That when Spidey first power set was around.Spidey got better power sets when time went by.

#178 Posted by VeganDiet (1169 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@strider92: so is slade he is also superhuman. what i meant by punisher is this.

That's inconsistent PIS. Either that, or Spider-man has gotten a lot less predictable since then, as Punisher hasn't been able to replicate that feat a single time.

And in both Iron Fist vs. Spider-man battles, Iron Fist was unable to tag Spider-man without using trickery or traps he'd set beforehand.

#179 Posted by nightwing444 (313 posts) - - Show Bio

Bat family wins because of the armoured guys

#180 Edited by CF12793 (3084 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

I dunno, Spiderman is much, much stronger and faster then Deathstroke is. Deathstroke could come up with a strategic plan for Spiderman, but he'd have to work quickly because Spiderman is too quick and too strong and could KO him quick enough. Also, Spiderman consistently fights people that are above Deathstroke in spades. Deathstroke was owned in a crossover by Wolverine, and in his fights with Batman, the only thing that gave Slade the edge were his slightly enhanced physicals. He admitted that after the fight he would have lost if he wasn't above Batman physically.

Now, sure, Slade fights metahumans like the Flash and GL, but on a much more inconsistent basis then Spiderman fights superhumans. Spiderman's almost entire rogues gallery is made of up of superhumans that are on the same, if not above his physical level, and he's able to fight them and win pretty consistently. He's fought Red Hulk, Hulk, Venom, Iron Man, Carnage, Dr Doom, Juggernaut, Kaine, Blackheart....I could go on and on and on. And you know what? Spiderman has fought them all with some pretty impressive results.

He lost to Cap because Cap's his hero, and he was holding back in that fight. Flash Thompson Venom knocked out Cap in a fight they had, and he's way way less experienced then Spider-Man is.

I just don't really see what Deathstroke could do to beat Spider-Man.

#181 Posted by patrat18 (11589 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793:

good points, ds could chop his head off

#182 Posted by homicidalmaniac (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: Showing more low ends I see.Zero high ends.

#183 Edited by Strider92 (18049 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: Why are you only showing low end feats? By your logic Dick Grayson can beat Deathstroke:

#184 Posted by patrat18 (11589 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: man i proving a point calm down, i know about his high end feats.

#185 Posted by homicidalmaniac (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: Just show low ends feats for Spidey and say Deathstroke kick Spidey ass.That what you are doing in this debate.I give you low ends for Deathstroke.Red Arrow,Nightwing,Green Arrow,Batman,and other peak humans gave Deathstroke hard time to fight.

#186 Posted by patrat18 (11589 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: i have no logic, i am simply making a point .

#187 Posted by patrat18 (11589 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: im trying to say spidey has been hit by bullets, metahuman, peak humans before.

#188 Posted by Strider92 (18049 posts) - - Show Bio
#189 Edited by OreoAssassin (7608 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are you bringing up Dearhstroke? It's completely irrelevant.

#190 Posted by Shawnbaby (11026 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@cf12793:

Did you read the part at the end where DD admits that Spider-Man would wipe the floor with him? The only reason he's doing so well is because Parker is furious, swinging wildly, and distracted.

#191 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (6560 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by Strider92 (12824 posts) - 18 hours, 48 minutes ago - Show Bio

If its Superior he wins easily. If this is Peter he lolwtfstomps. The only member of the Bat-family who can match him is Azrael (Micheal Lane) everyone else gets one-hit killed before they can say "prep-time".

^^THIS^^

#192 Edited by homicidalmaniac (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: Deathstroke have been hit by bullets too and he have a harder time fighting peak humans than Spidey.

#193 Posted by patrat18 (11589 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: i know that but in the fact that deathstroke uses guns as well as punisher if not better he can hit spidey.

#194 Posted by patrat18 (11589 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: yes i was trying to show him with the venom suite on getting handled.

#195 Edited by Shawnbaby (11026 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@shawnbaby: yes i was trying to show him with the venom suite on getting handled.

A) that isn't the Venom Suit....it's just his cloth replica that the Black Cat made for him...because she thought the Black suit was sexy.

B) The Venom suit makes absolutely no difference to Spider-Man in regard to physical statistics.

C) Battle Forum rules state that characters fight "at their best"...and Spidey was nowhere near his best in that scan.

#196 Posted by Perethorn (5126 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey wins, he is just too much for anyone from Bat family.

#197 Posted by homicidalmaniac (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: Spidey always beat Punisher in fights and Spider Man dodge sniper bullets in all directions around him.

#198 Posted by CF12793 (3084 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@cf12793:

Wow! I guess I've been proven wrong about the fact that Spider-Man literally stomps superhumans in every single issue of every comic he's ever been in, and by those 2 entirely non-PIS fights where Spiderman truly wasn't holding back and was really being owned by 2 peak humans who could totally mop the floor with someone who has Precog, 20 ton strength, who can move 200 miles an hour, and has kept up with people like Dr. Doom and the Hulk with ease!

Damn dude, sorry I was such a moron!

#199 Posted by homicidalmaniac (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793: Daredevil admitted Spidey would wipe the floor with him

#200 Posted by CF12793 (3084 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793: Daredevil admitted Spidey would wipe the floor with him

It wasn't obvious I was joking? :P

I totally know that DD would lose to Spider-Man, it's out of the question. But him posting 2 low end feats and the 2 fights being total PIS and thinking he's duped me is just funny to me.