#51 Posted by SheenLantern (6860 posts) - - Show Bio

@fastnoc:

No, one is not 'bound' to hit him.

#52 Edited by Fastnoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio

@616vulture: Oh, of course, I forgot, because this takes place in an area that the bats are unfamiliar with and don't know where the webs are coming from, oh yes, and I forgot, it's not like they have tech that can see in the dark or through walls, because that doesn't exist.

#53 Posted by Fastnoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio

@schillenger420: Well, you're attacking one character, and that is batman, but they are 5 others, so don't forget about them, of course he can't solo some of those insane creeps because he is only human, so sometimes he needs prep. He has a team though, and this is where he wins, a team with most of the same gadgets as him, and similar skill to himself. A few of them are "bullet-timers" too so don't think that spiderman's reflexes are far beyond that of the bats, they are very well trained to fight.

#54 Posted by 616Vulture (1470 posts) - - Show Bio

@fastnoc: Ok they can see him so what. Nothing they throw at him is bound to hit him. as seen in the previous scan he'll dodge it and web each one every time he can and then he'll knock them out.

#55 Posted by Wolverine08 (45039 posts) - - Show Bio

@fastnoc said:

@schillenger420: ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Spiderman is a science nerd. Batman is a true genius always thinking 10 steps ahead of his opponents. He is nowhere near Batman's intelligence level. And the rest of the bat family, maybe Cassandra, Batwing, and Azrael might be close to spidey's intelligence level, but still above him. Blah, blah, blah his strength, yeah, that speed, mhm, ok spider senses. Batman has fought people with more strength, speed, reflexes, and skill than himself. He's won some of those fights, but the difference is, some of those people weren't holding back, and were trying to KILL him.

#56 Posted by Fastnoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio

@616vulture: @sheenlantern: The symbiote increases his speed, agility, and reflexes. Show me a scan where he's not wearing it.

#57 Posted by Fastnoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio
#58 Posted by SheenLantern (6860 posts) - - Show Bio
#59 Posted by Wolverine08 (45039 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man one shots everybody.

#60 Edited by Wolverine08 (45039 posts) - - Show Bio

@fastnoc said:

@616vulture: @sheenlantern: The symbiote increases his speed, agility, and reflexes. Show me a scan where he's not wearing it.

No it doesn't.

The symbiote only increased speed, agility, and reflexes in the movies and cartoons.

#61 Edited by Fastnoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio
#62 Posted by Wolverine08 (45039 posts) - - Show Bio
#63 Posted by SheenLantern (6860 posts) - - Show Bio

@fastnoc said:

@sheenlantern: Yes it does...

No...It really doesn't, he only wore it in Secret Wars because it could repair itself, when it became attached to Eddie Brock he only got powers because it had absorbed Spider-Man's powers.

#64 Posted by Fastnoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Seems legit, since Venom took human hosts and enhanced their abilities, and before that they had average speed, reflexes, strength, and agility.

#65 Posted by Fastnoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio
#66 Edited by SheenLantern (6860 posts) - - Show Bio

@fastnoc said:

@wolverine08: Seems legit, since Venom took human hosts and enhanced their abilities, and before that they had average speed, reflexes, strength, and agility.

I already explained that to you, the Symbiote had absorbed Spidey's powers.

#67 Edited by homicidalmaniac (8151 posts) - - Show Bio

@fastnoc: Batman and his family would one shot by Spider-Man.

#68 Posted by Strider92 (16758 posts) - - Show Bio

@fastnoc said:

The symbiote didn't increase his abilities its a common myth that comes from the movies and cartoons. Besides that isn't the symbiote he's wearing there its a cloth copy of the black suit made by Black Cat.

#69 Posted by sync1 (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

Azrael, Batwing, and Batman Beyond are the only ones that can actually do something.

1. Batwing fights metahumans on a daily. He takes shots from people with equal strength as Spiderman.
  2. Azrael's physical stats are superhuman. His fighting skill is also better than Spiderman (no, i am not saying Azrael can defeat Spidey.)
  3. Batman Beyond has some fancy technology, which makes him versatile.

These three guys are the Bat Family's only chance.

#70 Edited by Fastnoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: No, the symbiote only absorbed spiderman's clinging to walls and web slinging. Even the carnage symbiote has enhanced strength, reflexes, agility, and speed.

#71 Posted by SheenLantern (6860 posts) - - Show Bio
#72 Edited by Fastnoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1: FINALLY someone that is on my side, do you know how hard it is to set up an arguement against 6 different people?

#73 Posted by SheenLantern (6860 posts) - - Show Bio

@fastnoc said:

@sheenlantern: No, the symbiote only absorbed spiderman's clinging to walls and web slinging. Even the carnage symbiote has enhanced strength, reflexes, agility, and speed.

Yes, because Carnage is the son of Venom!

Jesus...

And where are you getting the wallcrawling and web-slining fact from? I'm guessing you're just making it up?

#74 Posted by schillenger420 (821 posts) - - Show Bio

@fastnoc: With all due respect, those five others, with maybe the exception of JPV arn't really an issue. Fact is Spiderman really is THAT fast. He can avoid everything the Batfamily has to throw at him, his webs are strong as steel (not that the Batfolk can't cut the webs, but that's tough when your spread eagle on a wall) and everything he does, he's doing it fast. Bat's and crew.... while good.... lose this the majority of the time. By Far the Majority. I'll admit they have a chance.... it's just a very very long one.

#75 Posted by Fastnoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio

They all have suits that lighten incoming blows, so one hit from spiderman wouldn't take them out.

#76 Edited by Fastnoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio
#77 Edited by schillenger420 (821 posts) - - Show Bio
#78 Posted by Fastnoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio

@schillenger420: yes, but spiderman with morals on doesn't going around breaking human's jaws, now does he?

#79 Posted by SheenLantern (6860 posts) - - Show Bio
#80 Posted by Strider92 (16758 posts) - - Show Bio

@fastnoc said:

@schillenger420: yes, but spiderman with morals on doesn't going around breaking human's jaws, now does he?

Current Spider-man does:

#81 Edited by Trollheim (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman stomps. Have Batman and friends ever broken out a steel cocoon? No? A little bit of webbing should neutralize them then. Wolverine > Batman, and Spidey took out Logan like he was nothing.

#82 Edited by Fastnoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio

And please note, all of these guys have been shown to lift half a ton (1,000) pounds, other than Cassandra, so they're not weak either. I'm not saying they're stronger than spiderman, but they're not weak.

#83 Posted by BigCimmerian (8671 posts) - - Show Bio

Team barely wins.

#84 Edited by SheenLantern (6860 posts) - - Show Bio

@fastnoc: So in an arm wrestle, if all of the team used both of their arms, they still wouldn't be able to beat Peter if he's using just one hand?

#85 Posted by Fastnoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio

@trollheim: Why can't they break out of it? His webs are as STRONG as steel, not of the same material, flames will burn his webs off, and batman in his standard gear has a miniature flamethrower. Wolverine isn't greater than batman, well maybe if he has a healing factor. But current wolverine isn't greater than batman.

#86 Posted by Wolverine08 (45039 posts) - - Show Bio

@fastnoc:

What do you mean by Wolverine isn't greater than Batman without the healing factor?

#87 Edited by Strider92 (16758 posts) - - Show Bio
@fastnoc said:

And please note, all of these guys have been shown to lift half a ton (1,000) pounds, other than Cassandra, so they're not weak either. I'm not saying they're stronger than spiderman, but they're not weak.

Scorpion the guy whos jaw he punched off was a 15 tonner. Current Spider-man isn't like he was. He's a psychopathic, cold blooded killer:

#88 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (6290 posts) - - Show Bio

@fastnoc said:

@trollheim: Why can't they break out of it? His webs are as STRONG as steel, not of the same material, flames will burn his webs off, and batman in his standard gear has a miniature flamethrower. Wolverine isn't greater than batman, well maybe if he has a healing factor. But current wolverine isn't greater than batman.

Of course he does! *rolls eyes*

#89 Edited by Wolverine08 (45039 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern:

I would honestly forget this guy if I were you. This guy told me a couple of days ago that Wolverine with his healing factor can't beat Deathstroke because Slade beat Batman and Marvel has no Batman. Sooooo

#90 Posted by sync1 (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

@fastnoc said:

#91 Edited by Fastnoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: Oh yeah, strength isn't a huge factor here, if the bats can electricute him and make him go beddy by with a few tranquilizers and gas pellets filled with anesthesia, then he's good.

#92 Posted by Erick_Williams (758 posts) - - Show Bio

@cfrehse said:

spiderman should take this. The bat family would retreat after realizing they are outmatched

#93 Posted by BlackWind (7030 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a joke. People actually think Spidey is going to be tagged by any of these people?

#94 Posted by Strider92 (16758 posts) - - Show Bio

@fastnoc said:

@sheenlantern: Oh yeah, strength isn't a huge factor here, if the bats can electricute him and make him go beddy by with a few tranquilizers and gas pellets filled with anesthesia, then he's good.

Thanks to his metabolism gas don't work:

#95 Posted by Fastnoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio

@norrinboltagonprime21: You seriously don't believe me? He has a bat heater used for melting ice... And he ALWAYS keeps it with him

#96 Posted by Fastnoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio
#97 Edited by SheenLantern (6860 posts) - - Show Bio

@fastnoc: He fights Electro on a regular basis, he can tank a ridiculous amount of electricity.

They can't hit him with any projectiles.

They can't knock him out using tranquilizers.

He can hold his breath a lot, a lot longer than any of the team.

We've been through this a thousand times....

#98 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8151 posts) - - Show Bio

@fastnoc: Spidey is resisted to electic attacks

#99 Edited by sync1 (2984 posts) - - Show Bio
#100 Posted by Fastnoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: Good thing this is Spiderman WITH morals. You clearly don't like to read OPs.