• Batman Beyond
  • Batwing

VS

• A morals ON Spiderman
  1. Standard Gear
  2. Standard Elimination
  3. Fight takes place in Gotham
  4. Random Encounter
  5. This is regular Spiderman. No special training/attributes/morals.
#2 Posted by SheenLantern (6656 posts) - - Show Bio

It takes less than a minute for Spider-Man to decapitate the entire team.

#3 Posted by Cgoodness (4655 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider would stomp all of them individually, idk if he could pick them all off though

#4 Posted by Dexterity (32 posts) - - Show Bio

It takes less than a minute for Spider-Man to decapitate the entire team.

Yeah i changed it to morals on xD

#5 Posted by Strider92 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

If its Superior he wins easily. If this is Peter he lolwtfstomps. The only member of the Bat-family who can match him is Azrael (Micheal Lane) everyone else gets one-hit killed before they can say "prep-time".

#6 Edited by dondave (37432 posts) - - Show Bio

If its Superior he wins easily. If this is Peter he lolwtfstomps. The only member of the Bat-family who can match him is Azrael (Micheal Lane) everyone else gets one-hit killed before they can say "prep-time".

#7 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10494 posts) - - Show Bio

Team can take him.

#8 Edited by LimpoyzLoan (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey stomps them.

#9 Posted by light47 (252 posts) - - Show Bio

@limpoyzloan: that spider is vicious lol, but yeah I don't think they can take spiderman without prep time.

#10 Edited by Fastnoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys do know that this is Batman, correct? The same batman that can match Deathstroke who would basically destroy Spiderman with ease. Deathstroke someone with superior physical capabilities, and superior strategical capabilities. And not to mention he damn near trained this entire team. Spiderman is a lesser Deathstroke that can climb walls and shoot webs. And let me tell you, I know the OP was changed, but Batman without morals is much more scary than Spiderman without morals. Batman and Spiderman are on a close level of intelligence, but Batman is more intelligent imo. And now Spiderman is faced with people of similar intelligence as him and people that are very well skilled. Spiderman would get crushed.

#11 Edited by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, because it's not like Batman has fought characters above his strength or durability class before.

#12 Posted by schillenger420 (821 posts) - - Show Bio

@fastnoc: Batmans good but he's still just peak human.... Without prep or knowledge of the opponent before hand, Spidey's got this. And Deathstroke would have to prep for his Spidey fight as well. In a random encounter Spidery destroys Slade.

#13 Posted by Fastnoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio

@schillenger420: Batman isn't even peak human. And you must know nothing of Slade, Slade is just as fast as Spiderman, probably justt as strong as well. And he has armor and uses 90% of his brain, where as Spiderman only uses 10%. He's also got metahuman enhanced senses. His reflexes are just as fast as spiderman's. And through comparison he is more skilled than spiderman.

#14 Posted by CF12793 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

@fastnoc said:

You guys do know that this is Batman, correct? The same batman that can match Deathstroke who would basically destroy Spiderman with ease. Deathstroke someone with superior physical capabilities, and superior strategical capabilities. And not to mention he damn near trained this entire team. Spiderman is a lesser Deathstroke that can climb walls and shoot webs. And let me tell you, I know the OP was changed, but Batman without morals is much more scary than Spiderman without morals. Batman and Spiderman are on a close level of intelligence, but Batman is more intelligent imo. And now Spiderman is faced with people of similar intelligence as him and people that are very well skilled. Spiderman would get crushed.

lol, just to be clear, it's generally agreed that Spiderman would WRECK Deathstroke in a fight. Deathstroke is a master tactician, sure. But physically he's really not that much above Captain America. (unless we're talking New 52, but even then, he's a lot weaker than Spiderman is) and Batman being more scary than Spiderman without morals? Look up Spidey's capabilities. He can burn people's faces using his hands and feet. He almost brutally murdered the Kingpin, only really letting him live to humiliate him. The Kingpin matched Batman in a fight in a crossover, and perhaps some could say Kingpin even bested him. Look at Spiderman's rogues gallery. Venom, Electro, Mysterio, the Goblins, Rhino, Carnage.......which of those would lose to Batman? And I think any of those could beat Deathstroke in a fight, for that matter.(except for maybe Rhino, cuz he's an idiot)

Spiderman is MUCH more powerful than any of the Bat family. They may be skilled and intelligent, but Spiderman is just someone who they could not compete with.

#15 Posted by Fastnoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793: I'm sorry, New 52 Deathstroke has the same metahuman physical capabilities as spiderman. Sure, maybe his strength isn't as good as spiderman's, but he literally makes a map of the battlefield during the fight, and is able to match spiderman's fighting and hold him off until he gets an idea of how to finish this battle. Now Batman understands his opponents way of thinking, and now that he has a team, strategy will be much more helpful to the situation. Spiderman can throw his punches, if batman can dodge a punch from Deathstroke, then he can dodge a punch from Spiderman. Nightwing is just below Batman and Batman Beyond is about on the same level as normal batman in terms of capability, and then don't forget Azrael and Batwing who is probably on the same level in skill as Nightwing. So that means he's basically fighting two batmans and three lesser batmans? Spiderman can't handle that.

#16 Posted by jashro44 (21732 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I'm going with the team due to jpv. He would lose on his own but I feel like the team can run interference for him to land a strike with his fire sword.

#17 Edited by CF12793 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

@fastnoc said:

@cf12793: I'm sorry, New 52 Deathstroke has the same metahuman physical capabilities as spiderman. Sure, maybe his strength isn't as good as spiderman's, but he literally makes a map of the battlefield during the fight, and is able to match spiderman's fighting and hold him off until he gets an idea of how to finish this battle. Now Batman understands his opponents way of thinking, and now that he has a team, strategy will be much more helpful to the situation. Spiderman can throw his punches, if batman can dodge a punch from Deathstroke, then he can dodge a punch from Spiderman. Nightwing is just below Batman and Batman Beyond is about on the same level as normal batman in terms of capability, and then don't forget Azrael and Batwing who is probably on the same level in skill as Nightwing. So that means he's basically fighting two batmans and three lesser batmans? Spiderman can't handle that.

Man, I don't even know what you're talking about.

Batman isn't going to figure out Spiderman's way of thinking in a random encounter. You wanna know why? Because he's going to be knocked out or incapacitated by webbing about 4 minutes after the fight starts. Hell, even less. Spiderman has superhuman agility and speed along with his Spider sense, the only way any of the Batman family could hit him is if Spiderman wanted them to. There's a comic where Daredevil is fighting a morals off Spiderman who was brain washed and even with his radar senses and peak human reflexes, he couldn't even see Spiderman throw his punches. He's that fast. Iron Fist, who could beat any of the Bat family, once said that he couldn't beat Spiderman because of Spiderman's precog and strength/speed.

Spiderman takes on superhumans literally all the time. Batman fights them too, but not with the same degree of success as Spiderman. What makes you think that the Batfamily could handle a symbiote? What makes you think that the Bat Family could handle The Hulk? Wolverine? Kraven? Spiderman's beat all of them.

This argument's been done to death, and the fact is that Spiderman is much more powerful than Batman in every way. He could take on 50 Batmans and probably win.

#18 Posted by cfrehse (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman should take this. The bat family would retreat after realizing they are outmatched

#19 Edited by robertloucksjr (1748 posts) - - Show Bio

@fastnoc said:

Er, the last of Peter Parker Spider-Man is like a 20 tonner, 20 (?) times as fast as a human, a Spidey sense that was way above its original unspecified danger sense, and had Spider-Fu training from Shang-Chi to round it out. Deathstroke can't compete with that, though I like him a lot, and Batman is even farther off the pace..

#20 Posted by SheenLantern (6656 posts) - - Show Bio

@fastnoc: Deathstroke has curbed Batman pretty much every time they've met, Spider-Man can lift over 10 tons with ease and sometimes beyond 30 tons under extreme stress. Deathstroke has never been shown to be able to lift even 1 ton.

Spider-Man makes Deathstroke look like a snail in terms of speed:

2 miles in 5 seconds

His reflexes are 40 times faster than a regular human:

He makes a map of the battlefield during a fight? That'd be a useful advantage against Spidey if the Spider-Sense didn't do that for him..

Deathstroke uses 90% of his brain? That's pretty useless, since science has proved normal humans use 100% of their brains.

Oh, and let me just remind you how badly Slade is outclassed in terms of strength...

#21 Edited by CF12793 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: Dude, seriously....Thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

Anyone who thinks that Batman or Deathstroke can beat Spiderman is either on something or they don't know a lot about Spiderman.

#22 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793 said:

@fastnoc said:

lol, just to be clear, it's generally agreed that Spiderman would WRECK Deathstroke in a fight. Deathstroke is a master tactician, sure. But physically he's really not that much above Captain America. (unless we're talking New 52, but even then, he's a lot weaker than Spiderman is) and Batman being more scary than Spiderman without morals? Look up Spidey's capabilities. He can burn people's faces using his hands and feet. He almost brutally murdered the Kingpin, only really letting him live to humiliate him. The Kingpin matched Batman in a fight in a crossover, and perhaps some could say Kingpin even bested him. Look at Spiderman's rogues gallery. Venom, Electro, Mysterio, the Goblins, Rhino, Carnage.......which of those would lose to Batman? And I think any of those could beat Deathstroke in a fight, for that matter.(except for maybe Rhino, cuz he's an idiot)

Spiderman is MUCH more powerful than any of the Bat family. They may be skilled and intelligent, but Spiderman is just someone who they could not compete with.

I think you're thinking too much in the way of physically fighting Spider-Man, when the bat family generally has some nifty tech with them. At least Batman has several gadgets that would take out Spider-Man handily.

#23 Posted by Fastnoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: If we're speaking in terms of science, then spiderman has no superpowers and batman has won due to his high level of intellect and fighting skill.

#24 Edited by SheenLantern (6656 posts) - - Show Bio

@fastnoc said:

@sheenlantern: If we're speaking in terms of science, then spiderman has no superpowers and batman has won due to his high level of intellect and fighting skill.

You're seriously grasping at straws now. I mean really, why can't you just admit that you've lost the argument?

#25 Edited by CF12793 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme: As I mentioned in my prior post, Spiderman isn't going to be hit with anything that the Bat family has if he's morals off. His reflexes are too good and his spider sense works too quickly for that to happen.

#26 Posted by Fastnoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio

@robertloucksjr: Thats why there's multiple of them, sure Batman wouldn't be able to solo Spiderman, but with his team he will be able to win. You guys seem to underestimate batman's leadership, intelligence, and skill.

#27 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

If Spidey can beat or handle the sinister six, the Batman family should be no problem.

#28 Posted by Fastnoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: I haven't lost, I've simply been outnumbered. Intelligence, strategical capability, and leadership is extremely important, and you ignore it as a factor.

#29 Posted by Fastnoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793: Read the OP, morals are on......

#30 Posted by SheenLantern (6656 posts) - - Show Bio

@fastnoc: Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize leadership can shield you from someone who's punches hit with the force of a semi truck.

#31 Edited by CF12793 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

@fastnoc said:

@cf12793: Read the OP, morals are on......

Doesn't make a difference in terms of being able to dodge and sense the attacks. Plus, morals were off when the fight first started. They were just changed to morals on because it would be way too easy for Spiderman to win.

#32 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793 said:

@greenteaforme: As I mentioned in my prior post, Spiderman isn't going to be hit with anything that the Bat family has if he's morals off. His reflexes are too good and his spider sense works too quickly for that to happen.

It has been changed to morals on.

#33 Edited by OreoAssassin (4941 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao Sheen Lantern just single handily ended your whole argument but Leadership seems to stop that?

#34 Posted by Fastnoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: Since morals are on, that type of punch would kill a normal human, so Spiderman wouldn't go full out, thus giving the bats an advantage, they can use all of their strength and skill, but Spiderman can't. Not to mention, the bats have gadgets. Batman can throw some bolas around his feet, thus giving him a small shock and trapping him, of course spiderman can rip out of this with ease, but this small shock helps the bats get the upper hand in terms of getting close to him and fighting him. Smoke pellets to daze the uninitiated (spiderman) and then he can simply shoot him with a tranquilizer gun and it's K.O.

#35 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@fastnoc said:

@sheenlantern: Since morals are on, that type of punch would kill a normal human, so Spiderman wouldn't go full out, thus giving the bats an advantage, they can use all of their strength and skill, but Spiderman can't. Not to mention, the bats have gadgets. Batman can throw some bolas around his feet, thus giving him a small shock and trapping him, of course spiderman can rip out of this with ease, but this small shock helps the bats get the upper hand in terms of getting close to him and fighting him. Smoke pellets to daze the uninitiated (spiderman) and then he can simply shoot him with a tranquilizer gun and it's K.O.

Spiderman oneshots normal humans with no problem while holding back.

#36 Edited by Fastnoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio

@oreoassassin: He didn't end my whole arguement, I just don't have the energy to post scans of deathstroke and batman,

#37 Posted by Fastnoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by schillenger420 (821 posts) - - Show Bio

@fastnoc: Parker's at least as smart as everyone on that team except Bruce.... even there he's not far off. If you know Spidey you should also know he's extremely strategic. He has to be to fight the guys he does. I'm not saying the Bat family isn't, but they're not so above Spidey for it to be that big of a difference. Leadership is a factor, but it's tough to overcome Spidey's sheer physical abilities. There's a reason why some folks argue he shouldn't be labeled "street-level" but rather "low mid-tier". It's real tough to put him in a legitimate fight against other street-levelers because his abilities usually make it a stomp unless the other side has prep. Against other street levelers in a random encounter the guy's an absolute beast

#39 Posted by Schmalzel (339 posts) - - Show Bio

@limpoyzloan: I watched so many Bug Wars because of that video! lol But yeah Spidey takes it 6 out of 10, tough battles I can see the Bat family getting their wins in too.

#40 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@fastnoc said:

@norrinboltagonprime21: Phew, good thing batman has armor and gadgets to subdue him.

You're assuming Batman will be consciousness long enough to deploy the gadgets.

#41 Posted by 616Vulture (1470 posts) - - Show Bio

@fastnoc: If Spiderman can dodge bullets what makes you think he'll have trouble with bolas, and how are Smoke pellets going to daze him and he also still has his spidey sense to easily dodge the tranquilizer gun. Spidey is too fast, too strong, too agile to be hit by them. He will win this.

#42 Posted by SheenLantern (6656 posts) - - Show Bio

@fastnoc:

1. Spider-Man can see while blindfolded by using his spider-sense, the smoke would be useless.

2. He can dodge high-powered sniper rifle rounds. At point blank range. Without his spider-sense. The tranquilizer dart isn't coming anywhere near him.

3. Spider-Man's metabolism and immune system are also super-powered, sleeping gas and poison darts barely affect him. A regular dose of tranquilizer wouldn't do anything.

#43 Posted by CF12793 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

@fastnoc said:

@oreoassassin: He didn't end my whole arguement, I just don't have the energy to post scans of deathstroke and batman,

Why do you even bring Deathstroke into the argument? Again, Spiderman is MUCH more powerful than Deathstroke is. It's already been proven. This isn't about Deathstroke, it's about Spiderman.

#44 Edited by 616Vulture (1470 posts) - - Show Bio

@fastnoc:

@fastnoc:

1. Spider-Man can see while blindfolded by using his spider-sense, the smoke would be useless.

2. He can dodge high-powered sniper rifle rounds. At point blank range. Without his spider-sense. The tranquilizer dart isn't coming anywhere near him.

3. Spider-Man's metabolism and immune system are also super-powered, sleeping gas and poison darts barely affect him. A regular dose of tranquilizer wouldn't do anything.

and what Sheen Lantern said

#45 Posted by Fastnoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio

@schillenger420: ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Spiderman is a science nerd. Batman is a true genius always thinking 10 steps ahead of his opponents. He is nowhere near Batman's intelligence level. And the rest of the bat family, maybe Cassandra, Batwing, and Azrael might be close to spidey's intelligence level, but still above him. Blah, blah, blah his strength, yeah, that speed, mhm, ok spider senses. Batman has fought people with more strength, speed, reflexes, and skill than himself. He's won some of those fights, but the difference is, some of those people weren't holding back, and were trying to KILL him.

#46 Posted by sync1 (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Azrael might be the game changer.

#47 Posted by Fastnoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio

@schillenger420: @norrinboltagonprime21: @sheenlantern: @616vulture: @cf12793: I'm having trouble responding to each of you at once, so I'm going to respond to all of you at once. Spiderman's spider sense is probably wonderful, but he only have 2 arms, and 2 legs. There are 6 of the bats, if they are all throwing gadgets, ONE is bound to hit him, and even if it doesn't, batman will make the group stay together and be on alert for attacks, so if he hits one, the others will gang up on him and he will be hit with bolas, shot with tranquilizers (from all of them), tazed, and hit with multiple electric batarangs until he is K.O.ed

#48 Posted by 616Vulture (1470 posts) - - Show Bio

@fastnoc: You really think he is that stupid to charge into the group and attack. He has these things called web shooters. He can grab one take them out or web all of them and knock them all out.

#49 Posted by schillenger420 (821 posts) - - Show Bio

@fastnoc: I get it, Batman as part of the Justice League has fought big bad guys, so what? Spiderman at one point wielded the cosmic cube, and has fought and won many battles against folks with more strength, speed, reflexes and skill than himself as part of both the FF4 and Avengers.... again, so what? To me this is Spiderman and the Batfamily from their respective comics, not them as part of some Superpowered team. If you look at who they fight, Batman fights psychotics, but generally not superpowered psycho's, just really crazy ones. Spiderman routinely fights guys who are as strong, or fast as him. He doesn't usually get beat up, go home, lick his wounds, plan an attack and them come back for the win a' la Batman. Spiderman occasionally gets his butt kicked and does all that, but most of the time, even when he's beat bloody he figures out a way to win the fight (usually via environment) then and there....(his intelligence and strategy at work). The Batfamily just doesn't have the firepower to drop him. Not without prep. Although I do respect your opinion and you are putting up a pretty passionate defense. Keep up the good work sir.

#50 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@fastnoc said:

@schillenger420: @norrinboltagonprime21: @sheenlantern: @616vulture: @cf12793: I'm having trouble responding to each of you at once, so I'm going to respond to all of you at once. Spiderman's spider sense is probably wonderful, but he only have 2 arms, and 2 legs. There are 6 of the bats, if they are all throwing gadgets, ONE is bound to hit him, and even if it doesn't, batman will make the group stay together and be on alert for attacks, so if he hits one, the others will gang up on him and he will be hit with bolas, shot with tranquilizers (from all of them), tazed, and hit with multiple electric batarangs until he is K.O.ed

.......and it not even hurt.