one_upper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By one_upper

Scenario:

Gotham's Finest have captured and restrained Batman and been ordered to await the arrival of the mayor and several top level officials before they officially unmask the vigilante. Knowing his resources and what he and his allies are capable of they have called in the help of G.I. Joe to secure the prisoner until they arrive. Two Joe combat teams, as well as intel and technology divisions have shown up to secure a Gotham Police division tasked with holding the Caped Crusader. It's a three story Police Station. All windows are reinforced with steel and bulletproof glass as well the door. There is a 100 x 100 meter electrified fence runnning the perimeter of the grounds with razor wire on top. The buliding itself is 50x 50 meters and consists of 3 rooms( Entryway,cell, and command office) on the first floor as well as five rooms on each of the higher floors. There are security camera's in all ground level rooms and outside of all entrace points. Mainframe and Brainstorm have also rigged a series of motion sensors and infrared scanners to cover the area. Dial Tone has control of a remote Predator Drone to survey the area as well. Combat Team Alpha has perimeter duty, while Combat Team bravo has secured the inside of the Station. There are two 50 Cal remote controlled turrents controlled by Brainstorm and Mainframe on the Station roof. . It is sunset. The Bat -Family has a 6 hour window to free Bruce before the entire world knows his secret identity. Bruce will be working on escaping from the inside, we'll assume at the same time the family starts their attack, Bruce frees himself from his shackles and tries to fight out from the inside. He has all of his standard gear. Can they do it?

Rules:

-Everyone is in character.

-Opponents eliminated by Death, KO, Incapacitation

-Bat Team begins from a rendezvous point 3 blocks away at beginning of 4 hour countdown.

- Joes win if they can take out all members of the Bat family or they can last the 6 hours till back-up arrives.

-Bat family wins if they can extract bruce within the time limit.

Teams:

G.I. Joe - All Joes are outfitted with standard kevlar Body armor, Comm Links and Night Vision Goggles

Intel and Tech:

General Hawk - Standard attire, MG-42 heavy Machine Gun, Colt .45 ACP, Frag grenades

Scarlett - XK-1 Crossbow, Combat Knife, Colt .45 ACP pistol, Flash-Bangs

Mainframe- Remote Controlled auto turret, 9mm pistol

Brainstorm- Remote controlled auto turret, 9mm pistol

Dial Tone- Predator Drone, 9mm pistol

Combat Alpha: Leader: Duke- M-4 Assault Rifle w/ grenade launcher, Colt .45 ACP pistol, Frag Grenades

Beachhead- Night Vision goggles, M-4 Assault Rifle, Frag grenades, Semtex, Colt .45 ACP pistol

Roadblock- M2 .50 Cal machine Gun, Desert Eagle, Combat knife, Frag Grenades

Flint - 12 guage Pump Action Tactical Shotgun, Colt .45 ACP pistol, Smoke grenades

Trip Wire - RPG, Combat knife, Colt .45 ACP pistol, Semtex, Claymore Mines

Combat Bravo: Leader: Stalker- M-4 Assault Rifle w/ grenade launcher, Colt .45 ACP pistol, Frag Grenades

Snake-Eyes- Sword, Combat knife, shurikens, Colt .45 ACP, Uzi SMG, Frag Grenades

Agent Helix- Dual 10mm Auto-pistols, Combat knife, Frag Grenades

Leatherneck- M-4 Assault rifle, Colt .45 pistol, Kabar, Claymore Mine, Frag grenades

Recondo- M-4 Assalt Rifle, Hunting Knife, Machete, Colt .45 ACP, Frag grenades

vs.

Bat-Family: Leader:Nightwing (Dick Grayson) - Standard Attire and Gear

Red Robin: (Tim Drake) - Standard Attire and Gear

Robin (Damian Wayne) - Standard Attire and Gear

Batgirl (Stephanie Brown) -Standard Attire and gear

Huntress(Helena Bertinelli) - Standard Attire and gear

Catwoman ( Selina Kyle) - Standard Gear and Attire

Batwoman (Kate Kane) - Standard Attire and Gear

Bane (No Venom) Kevlar vest, Brass knuckles, Mp5, Combat knife.

Red Hood (Jason Todd) - Standard Attire and gear.

Intel and Tech:

Oracle

one_upper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By one_upper

Of course. too much reading for you guys....
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By PikminMania

@one_upper: Don't worry, unlike some, I know how to read! GI Joe wins

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Fetts
@PikminMania: I agree. G.I. Joe takes this.
Billdevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Billdevil

Oracle is familiar with the Gotham infrastructure so the Joe eggheads could easily have their gear and tech countered remotely. If Batman, one of the greatest escape artists who has ever lived is working from the inside as his team is working from the outside they might have a chance. Having said all that, the Joe’s have way to many well trained, well armed people. Joe’s are not only the best of the best, they also have numbers. The Bat team would have to bring something more substantive that standard gear to win.

one_upper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By one_upper

@Billdevil said:

Oracle is familiar with the Gotham infrastructure so the Joe eggheads could easily have their gear and tech countered remotely. If Batman, one of the greatest escape artists who has ever lived is working from the inside as his team is working from the outside they might have a chance. Having said all that, the Joe’s have way to many well trained, well armed people. Joe’s are not only the best of the best, they also have numbers. The Bat team would have to bring something more substantive that standard gear to win.

A very good analysis. What if I were to make additions to team Bat-Family? Make for a better debate?

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RoyalDivinity

Great thread. I'll reply when I think about this a bit more.

one_upper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By one_upper

@PunkMastaFlex: Do you think I should add more members to the Bat family to even it out?

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RoyalDivinity
@one_upper said:

@PunkMastaFlex: Do you think I should add more members to the Bat family to even it out?

I'd say add more gadgets and give them some prep time.
doublezeroduck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By doublezeroduck

I've got one for you, Tiny Toon Adventures vs. U.S. Acres.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
The_Elemetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_Elemetal

@one_upper said:

honestly you should add bruce, it would even it out a little bit

one_upper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By one_upper

I gave them two more hours and added Jason Todd and Bane. That's a lot of help here.

Billdevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Billdevil

@one_upper: With these additions, the Bat team has a better chance. This is still only if Oracle can out maneuver the Joes tech guys. The Bat folks are still facing a few other issues. One of their strengths is stealth, with the small size of this jail it will be hard to get in unseen and the op makes it ever harder. If they are seen they have to go through a gauntlet of gunfire, with only Bane (is an MP 5 a gun?) and Red Hood able to return fire. This creates a battleground and remember the Joes are the best of the armed forces. A battleground would be like home. I think in single combat most of the Bats can beat most of the Joes (with the exception of Snakeeyes of course), but even this is not favorable. For instance Nightwing could probably take Duke up close, but I’m not sure (Stephanie Brown could … then the numbers come back into play.

one_upper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By one_upper

I'm sorry for the unbalanced OP. I thought for sure everyone would come in saying Nightwing takes down guys like them all the time yadda yadda. I also figured they had the home field advantage, and they are all good with stealth.

I guess I did give the Joes a pretty tight set-up lol.

The_Elemetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The_Elemetal

@one_upper said:

I'm sorry for the unbalanced OP. I thought for sure everyone would come in saying Nightwing takes down guys like them all the time yadda yadda. I also figured they had the home field advantage, and they are all good with stealth.

I guess I did give the Joes a pretty tight set-up lol.

add bruce and change the setting and you could have an awesome battle

one_upper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By one_upper

Haha...Easier said than done. Okay give me a few.

The_Elemetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The_Elemetal

@one_upper said:

Haha...Easier said than done. Okay give me a few.

alright haha

one_upper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By one_upper

Changed OP a little.

Billdevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Billdevil

@one_upper: I don't think it's a bad match up at all. I'm just reasoning through to find a winner.

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By RainEffect
@one_upper: You've hurt the Bat-Family's chances by not giving Bruce any prep. If he was prepared for this and was leading the team, then the Bat-Family would take this.
If he had the Insider suit, then it would be a proverbial stomping.
one_upper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By one_upper

@RainEffect said:

@one_upper: You've hurt the Bat-Family's chances by not giving Bruce any prep. If he was prepared for this and was leading the team, then the Bat-Family would take this.

Why would Bruce have prep in a situation where he has been captured?

That goes without saying, the Insider suit in this situation would be like bringing a Nuke to a game of Rock paper scissors.

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#22  Edited By RainEffect
@one_upper said:

@RainEffect said:

Why would Bruce have prep in a situation where he has been captured?

That goes without saying, the Insider suit in this situation would be like bringing a Nuke to a game of Rock paper scissors.

Yeah, that's what I mean. Why have Bruce captured and trying to escape? Bruce should be leading the team, which will significantly increase their chances.
one_upper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By one_upper

I don't know, just coming up with an interesting situation where they might face each other.

RedOwl_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By RedOwl_1

First- About the scene... wow too much (not really) security for Batman, is Ok but I'm amazed than they don't underestimate he as usual Second- I don't know ANYTHING about G.I. Joe except than they are a lot of guys with guns against Cobra that are a bunch of evil guys Third- Hard but not impossible if i weren't a Bat-fan I'll thank it's impossible Forth- I count police reinforcement like 100 cops between the two teams (more hard i think), so correct me if is impossible in someway: 1 Oracle turns off the cameras for the time she cans while the team gets in the perimeter, Bane, Red Hood and Red Robin stay to take care about the Alpha team 2 So soon as Oracle turns off the cameras (like when the rest of the team get in) Bruce starts to escape (how? i'm not going to explain it he's Batman) women (ALL=4) take care the inside cops meanwhile the rest run off 3 Dick and Damian go upstairs and find Bruce free but surrounded of cops, they help he defeat them and then they get out of the building and everybody run away of there. Easy-Hard. Why? = Easy (to explain) - Hard (to do)

END

PD: Sorry for my bad English I'm Mexican and I'm still learning

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#25  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

You add Stephanie Brown but not Terry? Stephanie is as about as useful as Babs' legs.

slick23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#26  Edited By slick23

Hhhmm..they are outnumbered..but the Batfamily might pull it off, though Batfamily with couple hours of prep would def win this!