Bat Family v.s Assassins

zandor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By zandor

Pre 52 Batman morals off (No Cryo or Explosives)

+ Bat Family (All in pic)

v.s

Altiar (All equipment) [In Prime]

Ezio (All equipment) [Brother Hood Era]

Connor (All Equipment) [In prime]

Crovo (All Equipment + Powers/Abilities) [Near End Game]

+ 48 Foot Tech Ninjas armed with adamantium Katana's and unlimited shurikens

+ Elite Foot Ninja

+ Riddick (Animated Version) [Armed with dual ulak blades]

Scenario

1. Battle takes place in Wayne mansion
  2. Before the Assassins strike the Bat family comes under attack by

Death Stroke

Bane

Clay Face

Two-Face

The Joker

Mister Freeze.

3. After the Wayne family defeats them (Any wounded or killed stay like that) team 2 will strike

4. Team 2 has had a month of prep and have complete knowledge on their targets

5. The Bat family is caught off guard and sneak attacked

6. They know the lay out of the Wayne Mansion like the back of their hand

7. Only Batman is blood lusted in the Bat family

8. Everybody in team two is blood lusted.

9. NO APPLE OF EDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ImmortalT1000

The Bat Family Stomps.

zandor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By zandor

@ImmortalT1000:I don't think so man, Corvo would be doing a lot of damage not to mention Riddick can dispatch anybody short of Batman with ease.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By daak1212

Oh god Team two stomp.

The Bat family will have some moderate attack with the initial wave I mean Deathstroke and Bane?

Granted the Assassins Creed wont do crap here I mean their most advanced weapon is....well a musket but Im pretty sure The fodder with Adamantium weapons on Corvo with powers is definitely a decent fight

Edit: Not to mention Riddick

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ImmortalT1000

@zandor: Ok.... True on that part, but its against the rules to make a thread with a winner in mind. I would flag this, but not wasting my time.

zandor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By zandor

@ImmortalT1000:I didn't plan with a winner in mind

I think it's fairly even

Since Batman was said to take down any version of Riddick with ease via posts, everybody in team 2 was said in different threads capable of being beaten by batman individually.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By daak1212

@zandor said:

@ImmortalT1000:I didn't plan with a winner in mind

I think it's fairly even

Since Batman was said to take down any version of Riddick with ease via posts, everybody in team 2 was said in different threads capable of being beaten by batman individually.

Their is prep and anger with team 2 so Riddick will definitely have a plan for attack, Riddick isn't a scrub. Hell Im pretty sure the Assassins and Riddick can clear out the lower members of the family via assassinations as they have that quasi night vision.

Out of curiosity does the initial wave (Clay face and them) have any sort of prep?

zandor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By zandor

@daak1212:

Nope when the DC villains attack it's a random encounter,

2. Don't forget the bat family still has gadgets they can utilize such as electric batarangs and flash bang grenades, it'll be hard for them assassins to counter that.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By daak1212

@zandor said:

@daak1212:

2. Don't forget the bat family still has gadgets they can utilize such as electric batarangs and flash bang grenades, it'll be hard for them assassins to counter that.

Yeah of course but then you did give team 2 a month prep and you did give them Altiar and Ezio. How good is Corvo? I know he has powers and he's an assassin so I guess being a supernatural assassin I'll say he's good. Cain Damian and Bruce I think will be the hardest people here but being as there is prep as long as the fodder can overwhelm those 3 in battle I'm sure Corvo can teleport murder them. The assassins (Creed) I think can definitely handle Huntress Batwoman Batgirl and Terry if they play their cards right.

What are feats for the elite, tech, and Ridick? I'm going off movie riddick and hoping that animated is at least good as him.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By daak1212

You're gonna hate me for this but if we're being technical, it's a stomp no matter what from the Creed because all equipment means Apple of Eden and Pivots. lol

zandor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By zandor

@daak1212 said:

@zandor said:

@daak1212:

Yeah of course but then you did give team 2 a month prep and you did give them Altiar and Ezio. How good is Corvo? I know he has powers and he's an assassin so I guess being a supernatural assassin I'll say he's good. Cain Damian and Bruce I think will be the hardest people here but being as there is prep as long as the fodder can overwhelm those 3 in battle I'm sure Corvo can teleport murder them. The assassins (Creed) I think can definitely handle Huntress Batwoman Batgirl and Terry if they play their cards right.

What are feats for the elite, tech, and Ridick? I'm going off movie riddick and hoping that animated is at least good as him.

Well Crovo is arguably the best player here out of everybody due to being a legendary body guard of the empress and master stealth artist on par with Riddick (Capapble of beating his story line with out killing a soul just using stealth), the AC assassins I chose because of their swordsman ship other than that two of them have guns and altiar has an illusion based device (Eden Apple I think)

2. The foot tech ninjas were giving the TMNT hell in their first fight but eventually the TMNT found ways to detect them and defeated them swiftly

3.The elite foot are on par with the teenage mutant turtles practically their equals

4. Animated Riddick is just much faster than regular movie riddick and more skilled and stronger.

zandor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By zandor

@daak1212 said:

You're gonna hate me for this but if we're being technical, it's a stomp no matter what from the Creed because all equipment means Apple of Eden and Pivots. lol

what does the Pivots or Apple Of Eden do?

I don't think it has enough feats to solo the pre 52 bat family.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By daak1212

@zandor said:

@daak1212 said:

@zandor said:

@daak1212:

Well Crovo is arguably the best player here out of everybody due to being a legendary body guard of the empress and master stealth artist on par with Riddick (Capapble of beating his story line with out killing a soul just using stealth), the AC assassins I chose because of their swordsman ship other than that two of them have guns and altiar has an illusion based device (Eden Apple I think)

2. The foot tech ninjas were giving the TMNT hell in their first fight but eventually the TMNT found ways to detect them and defeated them swiftly

3.The elite foot are on par with the teenage mutant turtles practically their equals

4. Animated Riddick is just much faster than regular movie riddick and more skilled and stronger.

Wait...so Altiar does have the apple?

zandor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By zandor

@daak1212: if he has it in his current incarnation yes, but I believe he lost it no?

Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By Blacklightning13

Team 2 wins. The initial wave is already pretty powerful. Joker and Two face are both powerful enough to probably win against Robin, batgirl (not cassandra), alfred and oracle. The other 4 are some of Batman's heaviest hitters. With no explosives or cryo they could do serious damage. I mean Deathstroke alone would take Tim, Dick and Bruce. Most likely they will lose several members of the family. The second wave is actually probably nearly as strong as the first. So I think that will finish them off.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By daak1212

@zandor said:

@daak1212: if he has it in his current incarnation yes, but I believe he lost it no?

You didnt play Assassins 2 then. Ezio can literally walk around killing of dozens of gaurds in a second by making them all go insane. So Altiar/Ezio walks into the bat family and makes them kill each other. Done.

zandor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By zandor

@daak1212 said:

@zandor said:

You didnt play Assassins 2 then. Ezio can literally walk around killing of dozens of gaurds in a second by making them all go insane. So Altiar/Ezio walks into the bat family and makes them kill each other. Done.

okay no apple of Eden, what now?

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By Stronger

Bat Family wins.

Not easy though...

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By daak1212

Their going to have to use attrition, assassination and pressure to win and if the tech soldiers are as good as you said they should win quite candidly