#1 Edited by darktiger (4627 posts) - - Show Bio

I always thought this fight would be interesting so bombs away

The Asassin Family Is:Ezio,Deadpool,Deadshot,Connor,Bullseye,Taskmaster,and Lady Shiva

Batman Legacy

The Bat-Family Is:Batman,Nightwing,Azrael,Red Hood,Cassandra Cain(Black Bat),and Huntress

Round 1:Random encounter fight takes place on top of the empire state building,usual weaponry

Round 2:Prep,Video footage of each other and can bring any weapon of choice

Let's Fight

#2 Posted by daak1212 (7866 posts) - - Show Bio

Bats for both. Truth be told, the Assassins order is a joke compared to street levelers in Marvel/DC

#3 Posted by darktiger (4627 posts) - - Show Bio

@daak1212 said:

Bats for both. Truth be told, the Assassins order is a joke compared to street levelers in Marvel/DC

lol why you say bat's family

#4 Posted by darktiger (4627 posts) - - Show Bio

anyone else

#5 Posted by NyghtMare (403 posts) - - Show Bio

Assassin family, with relative ease. Lady Shiva and Tasky can take anybody on that Bat family team except for potentially Cassie. But it'll come to like 4 on 1 against her and she'll eventually lose, probably after taking out Ezio and Connor. Plus you got Bullseye and Deadshot with their expert range, so Assassin family takes this 9/10 unless Batman gets to bring in the Batjet filled TNT or something.

#6 Posted by darktiger (4627 posts) - - Show Bio

@NyghtMare said:

Assassin family, with relative ease. Lady Shiva and Tasky can take anybody on that Bat family team except for potentially Cassie. But it'll come to like 4 on 1 against her and she'll eventually lose, probably after taking out Ezio and Connor. Plus you got Bullseye and Deadshot with their expert range, so Assassin family takes this 9/10 unless Batman gets to bring in the Batjet filled TNT or something.

awesome theory

#7 Posted by darktiger (4627 posts) - - Show Bio

@NyghtMare said:

would it be more fair if I replaced red robin with azrael

#8 Posted by NyghtMare (403 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger said:

@NyghtMare said:

Thanks, this would be a great fight. And definitely, Team Bats needs a little more power on their side. Maybe even Bane, too.

#9 Posted by darktiger (4627 posts) - - Show Bio

@NyghtMare said:

@darktiger said:

@NyghtMare said:

Thanks, this would be a great fight. And definitely, Team Bats needs a little more power on their side. Maybe even Bane, too.

ok thanks I just edited now fire away