#1 Edited by Sir_Redhood (46 posts) - - Show Bio

If the entire Bat Family were to have a fight, who would come out victorious?

Characters (Note that these are all New 52 Characters, except for Batman Beyond):

Nightwing (Richard "Dick" Grayson)

Redhood (Jason Todd)

Batgirl (Barbara Gordon)

Red Robin (Tim Drake)

Robin (Damian Wayne)

Batman Beyond (Terry McGinnis)

Batman (Bruce Wayne)

Batwoman (Kathy Kane)

Batwing (David Zabimve)

Batgirl (Cassandra Cain)

Azrael

Knight (Cyril Sheldrake)

Squire (Beryl Hudchinson)

Weapons: Any weapon that the character has used in the New 52 (the tank that Tim used in Requiem does not count)

Morales: Both (Give a winner for both morales on and off)

Prep Time: 1 hour

#2 Edited by timelord786 (188 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason. Not because he is the best fighter but because he would not give it a second thought if he had to hurt one of them badly to win.

#3 Posted by Jbourne_32 (1513 posts) - - Show Bio

Tim. Jason takes out Damian and Barbara first. Nightwing and Tim team up to take out the other two because they're buddies. Then Tim beats Dick in a brutal fight because they're buddies.

#4 Posted by Aeon-Rising (458 posts) - - Show Bio

Terry McGinnis. He was personally groomed by Bruce like the others but his suit makes him a legitimate superhero. Including him in this made it a completely unfair battle. That suit had a ton of applications (Some equal to super powers). Some of which include rocket boots, lasers, electric/explosive batarangs, claws, cloaking device, enhanced strength etc. (the actual list is quite long).

#5 Edited by Bat_Girl_CC (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL, the 3 best fighters are missing...Batman, Cassandra Cain, and Batwing (Lucas Fox)

Anyway, in this case cenario, i would say Batman Beyond wins due to sperior Gear and more and better gadgets.

#6 Posted by Aeon-Rising (458 posts) - - Show Bio

Cassandra Cain is insane. She would mop the floor with 90% of the Bat Family.

#7 Posted by Bat_Girl_CC (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

Terry McGinnis. He was personally groomed by Bruce like the others but his suit makes him a legitimate superhero. Including him in this made it a completely unfair battle. That suit had a ton of applications (Some equal to super powers). Some of which include rocket boots, lasers, electric/explosive batarangs, claws, cloaking device, enhanced strength etc. (the actual list is quite long).

I agree with most of what you said, but i don't think this would be a stomp...since morals are on, Terry won't go all out on them, plus, i've seen a very old Bruce Wayne schooling Terry...and he had his Gear + gadgets, while Bruce only used his skill...obviously, Terry was holding back...but according to the OP Terry is holding back here too...so, i don't think this is a stomp.

#8 Posted by Bat_Girl_CC (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup, she would.

#9 Posted by AllStarSuperman (23013 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason wins if limited to new 52 feats

#10 Edited by Aeon-Rising (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@bat_girl_cc said:

@aeon-rising said:

I agree with most of what you said, but i don't think this would be a stomp...since morals are on, Terry won't go all out on them, plus, i've seen a very old Bruce Wayne schooling Terry...and he had his Gear + gadgets, while Bruce only used his skill...obviously, Terry was holding back...but according to the OP Terry is holding back here too...so, i don't think this is a stomp.

Well my definition of a stomp is not how much effort he would need to give but more due to the fact the other characters could not even damage the suit or overcome the insane amount of incapacitation gadgets he has. They just have no way of winning. They left off the only characters who could even contend.

#11 Posted by Frozen (16611 posts) - - Show Bio

Terry would beat Cassandra and the rest of the Bat family.

#12 Posted by Bat_Girl_CC (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

@bat_girl_cc said:

@aeon-rising said:

Well my definition of a stomp is not how much effort he would need to give but more due to the fact the other characters could not even damage the suit or overcome the insane amount of incapacitation gadgets he has. They just have no way of winning. They left off the only characters who could even contend.

Oh i see, yeah, there's not much they can do to take him down...yes, he won't be able to stomp Nightwing or Red Hood on combat wise, but their chances of taking him down, are very limited, so, from that point of view he stomps here.

#13 Edited by AllaithAlsaleh (492 posts) - - Show Bio

tim drake.

#14 Posted by Bat_Girl_CC (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

Terry would beat Cassandra and the rest of the Bat family.

Nope, she would destroy his suit, while dodging every attack effortlessy, and then, she would one-shot him...

If Terry was bloodlusted it would be a hard one...but i still see Cassie coming out on top.

#15 Posted by Shamo (548 posts) - - Show Bio

Every one gets banged by dick

#16 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

Terry, Tim and Dick in the end, then possibly Terry.

More advance gears.

Barbara gets raped by anyone here except maybe Damian, still too young.

Alfred beats the crap out of all of them for making a mess. *Sarcasm*

#17 Posted by Bat_Girl_CC (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

@shamo said:

Every one gets banged by dick

LMAO!

#18 Edited by Frozen (16611 posts) - - Show Bio

@bat_girl_cc: If Terry uses his equipment, she's not winning. His suit has taken hits from the likes of Big Barda, and can use invisibility to spam his batarangs. His agility is comparable and his suit applies electrical discharge. She'd have a better chance using her equipment. He actually had Bruce on com-link in one of the meetings with the Justice League in the comic series and he did considerably well with Bruce's help.

#19 Posted by Saren (25139 posts) - - Show Bio

Barbara gets raped by anyone here except maybe Damian, still too young.

Why would you think this was an appropriate thing to say? First and last warning.

#20 Edited by Russcovito (120 posts) - - Show Bio

@bat_girl_cc said:

@aeon-rising said:

Yup, she would.

Boy, after Cassandra did what she had to do, the floor won't even have to be cleaned ever after...

Damian's dead

Either Tim or Dick, I liked it when Tim didn't hold back against Damian in the Pre-Flashpoint comics Red Robin, I don't remember there being a fight between Dick and Tim. And of course Tim is smart enough to figure out a way to beat Terry up. Tim can also fly in the New 52 don't forget that (damn that costume is ugly). So yeah probably Tim, plus he has a bo-staff which he could easily use to keep everyone at distance. Dick would be the biggest threat though.

#21 Edited by Aeon-Rising (458 posts) - - Show Bio

How in the world is a bow staff keeping Terry at a distance? The guy can shoot laser beams (That can melt metal and be set to stun) and cloak while still being extremely manuverable. There is also the practical application of his super strength and just breaking the staff in two and beating Dick and Tim unconscious with it.

Not to undermine his ability but fighting the Beyond suit without a upgrade here is just ridiculous.

#22 Edited by Frozen (16611 posts) - - Show Bio

@russcovito: Yes, Cassandra won't be beating Terry, technology makes the advantage. But I don't even think she's in this fight.

#23 Posted by Bat_Girl_CC (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

@russcovito: Yes, Cassandra won't be beating Terry, technology makes the advantage. But I don't even think she's in this fight.

She's not, that's why everyone is picking Terry XD

#24 Posted by dondave (38907 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason oneshots them :P

#25 Edited by Bat_Girl_CC (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

@bat_girl_cc: If Terry uses his equipment, she's not winning. His suit has taken hits from the likes of Big Barda, and can use invisibility to spam his batarangs. His agility is comparable and his suit applies electrical discharge. She'd have a better chance using her equipment. He actually had Bruce on com-link in one of the meetings with the Justice League in the comic series and he did considerably well with Bruce's help.

So?...During training, Cassie casually broke a huge peace of solid rock with just one kick...she hits hard enough to break human-skulls...she hits hard enough to K.O meta-humans...she has open holes on prison brick walls...she has broke through bullet proof glass...broke through 5-inch-quartz...she one-shotted a giant monster that was smacking super-boy around...etc, etc.

And how would Terry even be able to land any hits on Cassie?...she has dodged bullets like a million times...she has dodged a sniper-bullet when the projectil was just a few inches from her head...she has literally out-paced a bullet on panel...sometimes she moved so fast, that she even looked like the wind itself! because there's no way for the human eye, to actually see her, when she is moving as fast as she can...when she was just a little child, David Cain needed high-speed-film, in order to catch her daughter in the footages, he was making.

Now, add that to her Body Reading, which allows her to know what move her opponent will do, before he, or she, do it...and thus, dodge it effortlessy...and you see that Terry's chances, are very poor.

#26 Posted by Sir_Redhood (46 posts) - - Show Bio

@bat_girl_cc: LOL, the 3 best fighters are missing...Batman, Cassandra Cain, and Batwing (Lucas Fox)

Yeah I know... I thought it would be unfair if I included them, because one of those three would come out as winners, so I decided to stick with the more well known ones.

#27 Edited by Aeon-Rising (458 posts) - - Show Bio

Terry vs Batwing would be a cool fight.

#28 Posted by Jbourne_32 (1513 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

So?...During training, Cassie casually broke a huge peace of solid rock with just one kick...she hits hard enough to break human-skulls...she hits hard enough to K.O meta-humans...she has open holes on prison brick walls...she has broke through bullet proof glass...broke through 5-inch-quartz...she one-shotted a giant monster that was smacking super-boy around...etc, etc.

And how would Terry even be able to land any hits on Cassie?...she has dodged bullets like a million times...she has dodged a sniper-bullet when the projectil was just a few inches from her head...she has literally out-paced a bullet on panel...sometimes she moved so fast, that she even looked like the wind itself! because there's no way for the human eye, to actually see her, when she is moving as fast as she can...when she was just a little child, David Cain needed high-speed-film, in order to catch her daughter in the footages, he was making.

Now, add that to her Body Reading, which allows her to know what move her opponent will do, before he, or she, do it...and thus, dodge it effortlessy...and you see that Terry's chances, are very poor.

I highly doubt Cain hits harder than lasers and bullets. Not to mention he has explosive Bat a rangs so yeah

#29 Posted by Bat_Girl_CC (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

Terry vs Batwing would be a cool fight.

If your thinking Gear vs Gear...yeah, it would be cool...but Luke would spank Terry into oblivion...lol

#30 Posted by Jayc1324 (13566 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to say Tim wins but no one is getting past Terrys gear and suit.

#31 Edited by Frozen (16611 posts) - - Show Bio

@bat_girl_cc: Breaking rocks is not very impressive, mainstream Batman has one-shotted meta-humans, Terry has routinely went up against meta-humans for the duration of his run, he's knocked them around in a multitude of occasions. His suit increases his strength 10-fold, which legitimately puts his strength into the range of superhuman. She does not really have a strength advantage. Dodging projectiles is impressive but standard, if she decides to use her equipment she faces the possibility of being met with an electricity, which is much, much faster than any bullet. Terry's agility has always been an advantage for him, and he's utilized it to his advantage whenever he's fought super-humans (higher tier too). He did face the League in his comic series, and was able to do reasonably well with Bruce in his ear. Terry's agility is of a higher standard, here in Batman Beyond (2011) #2 he outmanoeuvres the League. Bruce in com-link makes the difference, factoring in his technologically advanced suit:

Terry takes it.

#32 Edited by Bat_Girl_CC (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

@jbourne_32 said:

@bat_girl_cc said:

@frozen said:

I highly doubt Cain hits harder than lasers and bullets. Not to mention he has explosive Bat a rangs so yeah

Well, Cassie has broke through bullet proof glass...which obviously was designed to sustain bullets...so yeah...she it's harder than bullets...

Has for Terry's gadgets, of course he would win if he used gadgets...Batman could do it to...i was saying H2H...even with his suit, Terry wouldn't be able to beat Cassie.

#33 Posted by Frozen (16611 posts) - - Show Bio

@bat_girl_cc: Terry's feats outweigh hers. That's why he wins.

#34 Edited by Aeon-Rising (458 posts) - - Show Bio

I love how this turned into Terry vs people not in battle due to his suit. I propose the OP make a new one including the ones he left out (Cass, Bruce, Batwing, Azrael etc) and Terry.

#35 Edited by Bat_Girl_CC (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

@bat_girl_cc: Terry's feats outweigh hers. That's why he wins.

No they don't!...the feats i mentioned before, are just "Cassie's visit card"...she has stomped Bizarro Supergirl, after she had stomped Supergirl...she has owned Superboy...she beat Supergirl just by using 2-red-solar-radiation swords...i can name others.

#36 Edited by Frozen (16611 posts) - - Show Bio

@bat_girl_cc: See the scans I posted of Terry's showing against the League. That is much more impressive than Cassandra's showings; and that's how much Bruce in com-link makes the difference. Cassandra took on a Supergirl after she had suffered under the effects of Red Sun radiation, and got past his T.K shield when it was a young version of Superboy (New-52 Superboy for example, threw a city out of orbit with his T.K and nearly killed Supergirl with a T.K blast).

#37 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@bat_girl_cc:

You do know that Kryptonians are weakened by red sun.

#38 Edited by Frozen (16611 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by rpottage (899 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thinking Nightwing.

And this was kind of done in the comics already. True Terry and Babs weren't in it, but Red Hood took down Damian and Time and Nightwing took him down; claiming the Batmantle for himself.

#40 Posted by Bat_Girl_CC (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen: look at this scans

@bat_girl_cc:

You do know that Kryptonians are weakened by red sun.

Yes, but we don't know precisely how weak she was at the time...the fact is, Cassie did it.

Also, Cassie stomped Bizarro-Supergirl, after Bizarro-Supergirl stomped Supergirl:

http://m.cdn.blog.hu/bi/birdsofprey/image/JokerLastLaugh/Supergirl%20v3%20063%2002%20BatgirlCassandraCain.jpg

http://img462.imageshack.us/img462/3945/supergirl63pg036td.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/36604/735137-supergirl63pg051rz.jpg

#41 Posted by Bat_Girl_CC (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

I love how this turned into Terry vs people not in battle due to his suit. I propose the OP make a new one including the ones he left out (Cass, Bruce, Batwing, Azrael etc) and Terry.

Azrael is awesome! i forgot that one! he beat Batman once, and i bet he would give either Cassie or Luke (with his suit) a run for their money, if they ever fought.

Cassie met Azrael, but they teamed up, insted of fighting each other, which sucks, because i would like to know, who would win in a fight betwen these 2 :P

#42 Edited by Frozen (16611 posts) - - Show Bio

@bat_girl_cc: She was near red-sun radiation, she'd be very weakened. A Supergirl without powers is useless in skill. Against the Bizzaro Supergirl, she threw her into the electrical device. Terry did that much easier against Barda, he didn't even need to evade her because his suit discharged electric.

#43 Posted by comicace3 (6704 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm I'd say maybe terry.

#44 Edited by Bat_Girl_CC (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

@bat_girl_cc: She was near red-sun radiation, she'd be very weakened. A Supergirl without powers is useless in skill. Against the Bizzaro Supergirl, she threw her into the electrical device. Terry did that much easier against Barda, he didn't even need to evade her because his suit discharged electric.

I watched the scans, Terry was very impressive, but nothing there, suggests that he can beat Cassie...she would have to work hard for the win, but she would beat him...are you actually comparing Big Barda to a Kryptonian?...

And what can Terry do, against Cassie's Body Reading?...since he is not much faster than she is (actually, i don't think he is faster at all) how will he land any hits on Cassie?...if in the moment Terry go for a punch, when he started moving a muscle of his arm, Cassie would already know, where the hit would land?

#45 Posted by Frozen (16611 posts) - - Show Bio

@bat_girl_cc: Sure it did. Nobody is comparing Big Barda to a Kryptonian, however Cassie has never really beaten a Kryptonian. She beat a Supergirl under the effects of Red Sun radiation, Supergirl is not remotely impressive in skill. She was able to briefly outmanoeuvre a Bizzaro Supergirl but Terry's showing was more impressive, he let Barda attack him and then discharged electric. Electric moves much faster than Cassandra or even bullets for the matter. She can try move-reading but it won't really be that useful, pressure points won't do much due to his suit. She would literally be better using her equipment, which is questionable due to her character.

#46 Edited by Aeon-Rising (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@bat_girl_cc said:

@frozen said:

I watched the scans, Terry was very impressive, but nothing there, suggests that he can beat Cassie...she would have to work hard for the win, but she would beat him...are you actually comparing Big Barda to a Kryptonian?...

And what can Terry do, against Cassie's Body Reading?...since he is not much faster than she is (actually, i don't think he is faster at all) how will he land any hits on Cassie?...if in the moment Terry go for a punch, when he started moving a muscle of his arm, Cassie would already know, where the hit would land?

Even with his enhanced speed I don't think he is much faster either. Just more maneuverable in open ground due to his tech. (Rocket boots!)

#47 Edited by Bat_Girl_CC (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

@bat_girl_cc: Sure it did. Nobody is comparing Big Barda to a Kryptonian, however Cassie has never really beaten a Kryptonian. She beat a Supergirl under the effects of Red Sun radiation, Supergirl is not remotely impressive in skill. She was able to briefly outmanoeuvre a Bizzaro Supergirl but Terry's showing was more impressive, he let Barda attack him and then discharged electric. Electric moves much faster than Cassandra or even bullets for the matter. She can try move-reading but it won't really be that useful, pressure points won't do much due to his suit. She would literally be better using her equipment, which is questionable due to her character.

Beings like kryptonians have super-speed, and Cassie was able to Body Read Bizarro-Supergil just fine...besides, she can damage his suit, enough to hurt Terry

Look at some of her stricking power feats:

http://s127.photobucket.com/user/GaryouTensei/media/Batgirl%20Respect%20Thread/Batgirl002-15.jpg.html

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/55209/2580497-void_0_.jpeg

http://s127.photobucket.com/user/GaryouTensei/media/Batgirl%20Respect%20Thread/Batgirl_033_03.jpg.html

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111142403/3703813-batgirl+019+-+14.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111142403/3703814-batgirl+019+-+15.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111142403/3703815-batgirl+019+-+16.jpg

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100514100751/stephaniebrown/images/1/17/Batgirl_021_(01).jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/134077/3657233-tumblr_lu5m8fxbna1qmymdqo1_500.png

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/13/132681/2725694-batgirl41kebbin19.jpg

Yeah, she can crack his suit...

#48 Posted by Bat_Girl_CC (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

@bat_girl_cc said:

@frozen said:

Even with his enhanced speed I don't think he is much faster either. Just more maneuverable in open ground due to his tech. (Rocket boots!)

Exactly!...and look at Cassie's agillity:

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/bat-girl-cassandra-cain-vs-black-panther-classic-vs-wolverine-16657.jpg

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/bat-girl-cassandra-cain-vs-black-panther-classic-vs-wolverine-16660.jpg

He's not going to dance circles around her.

#49 Edited by Frozen (16611 posts) - - Show Bio

@bat_girl_cc: Again, I refer you to my scans. None of them were able to 'crack' his suit, even when the larger Micron (who was atleast 60 feet tall) stepped on him, he could not put Terry down. Sharp objects are required to cut through his suit, not just 'punch through it'. Bizzaro versions of characters neglect their abilities as they are literally too stupid to use them, strength wise she out-muscled Linda's Supergirl but was slow.

#50 Edited by Bat_Girl_CC (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

@bat_girl_cc: Again, I refer you to my scans. None of them were able to 'crack' his suit, even when the larger Micron (who was atleast 60 feet tall) stepped on him and could not put him down. You need to use sharp objects to cut through his suit, not just 'punch through it'. Bizzaro versions of characters neglect their abilities as they are literally too stupid to use them, strength wise she out-muscled Linda's Supergirl but was slow.

Well, at the speed cassie moves, if she didn't hold back, when she touched someone, it would probably feel like a blade!...i'm pretty sure that if she didn't hold back she would damage enough the suit, to get to Terry.