Bast power battle

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By GambitO

for my Gambit this among the 10 but powerful as for what has to do with Blast even power you which it is the 4 but powerful consulting all their abilities at the maximum level and if they faced who would win and for that reason

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Sparda

Ok, do put it.......simpler:

Choose the 4 most powerful people and give reasons as to why. Correct, Gambit0?

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3  Edited By Methos

4 people more powerful than New Sun Gambit?

Darksied - He's a God...

Ion - He was so powerful even The Specter, the right hand of God, moved out of his way in fear...

Parallax - He restarted the entire universe from scratch... think that explains that one lol

White Crown Phoenix - Does that need an explanation?

For bonus points...

Specter - Right hand of God...

The Guardians of the Universe - they're at the same level as Shazam and The Specter's level of power.

Shazam - See Above

Zeus - Part of the Quintessence with Guardians and Shazam

Phantom Stranger - Part of the Quintessence

Superman 1,000,000 - Read DC 1,000,000 for details

Waveryder - worshipped in some places of the DCU as The God of Time... he literally is made out of chronal energy

that enough or do you want more from the DCU?

M

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Methos says:

"4 people more powerful than New Sun Gambit?Darksied - He's a God...Ion - He was so powerful even The Specter, the right hand of God, moved out of his way in fear...Parallax - He restarted the entire universe from scratch... think that explains that one lolWhite Crown Phoenix - Does that need an explanation?---------For bonus points...Specter - Right hand of God...The Guardians of the Universe - they're at the same level as Shazam and The Specter's level of power.Shazam - See AboveZeus - Part of the Quintessence with Guardians and ShazamPhantom Stranger - Part of the QuintessenceSuperman 1,000,000 - Read DC 1,000,000 for detailsWaveryder - worshipped in some places of the DCU as The God of Time... he literally is made out of chronal energythat enough or do you want more from the DCU?M"

Nice list. I would add Bishop in there somewhere as well.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Sling Shot

Lord Gambler says:

"Methos says:
"4 people more powerful than New Sun Gambit? Darksied - He's a God... Ion - He was so powerful even The Specter, the right hand of God, moved out of his way in fear... Parallax - He restarted the entire universe from scratch... think that explains that one lol White Crown Phoenix - Does that need an explanation? --------- For bonus points... Specter - Right hand of God... The Guardians of the Universe - they're at the same level as Shazam and The Specter's level of power. Shazam - See Above Zeus - Part of the Quintessence with Guardians and Shazam Phantom Stranger - Part of the Quintessence Superman 1,000,000 - Read DC 1,000,000 for details Waveryder - worshipped in some places of the DCU as The God of Time... he literally is made out of chronal energy that enough or do you want more from the DCU? M "
Nice list. I would add Bishop in there somewhere as well."

HAhhahhahah. I get it.

Heh heh hahhahahhhha. I get it.

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GambitO

very well

1. Gambit with their maximum to be able to serious able to destroy the since earth I defeat New Sun which I destroy the earth in their time. Gambit to the maximum tints the ability to make explode the things with so alone to think it; it can also destroy alive matter and it recovers their body with a field of energy cinetic

2. Havok the one can absorb the cosmic energy and to transform it in a powerful explosion which can control to will.

3. Cyclops absorbs the solar energy and it transforms it in very powerful explosive discharges that it can control to will thanks to its ruby finder using its power to the maximum it would create a really devastating explosion

4.Silver Surfer that manipulates the cosmic energy to transform it in powerful explosions

these it is the 4 they face for you who it wins and because