Base Thanos vs These guys

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Nuffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Base Thanos vs:

1] Jafar (Disney's Aladdin, genie form)

2] Q (Star Trek)

3] Discord (My Little Pony Friendship is Magic)

4] Pyron (Darkstalkers)

5] Cthulhu (H. P. Lovecraft)

6] Yugi Mutou (Yu-Gi-Oh!, with all cards)

7] The Shrike (Hyperion)

8] Ryoko (Tenchi Muyo!, with 3 gems & the LHW):

9] Saint of Killers (Preacher)

10] Dark Schneider (Bastard!!)

11] The Mask (Dark Horse comics)

12] Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo (Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo)

13] Unicron (Transformers comic version)

14] Sarda the Sage (8-Bit Theater)

15] Lucifer Morningstar (Vertigo)

Wins (Thanos wins) Loses (Thanos loses) Draw/Tie

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

The Mask solos

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SheenLantern

1 - Thanos gets stomped

2 - Thanos gets stomped

3 - Thanos gets stomped

5 - Thanos gets stomped

6 - Thanos stomps

9 - Thanos gets stomped

11 - Thanos gets stomped

15 - Thanos gets stomped

EDIT: I'll just get rid of the ones where I don't know enough to comment...

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perethorn said:

The Mask solos

I think these are 1 on 1 fights, not the entire group vs Thanos. In which case most could solo.

Nuffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumb

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 - Thanos gets stomped

2 - Thanos gets stomped

3 - Thanos gets stomped

5 - Thanos gets stomped

6 - Thanos stomps

9 - Thanos gets stomped

11 - Thanos gets stomped

15 - Thanos gets stomped

EDIT: I'll just get rid of the ones where I don't know enough to comment...

Why do you know enough about My Little Pony Friendship is Magic?!?!?

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: I'm not sure what you mean, are you asking whether I know enough about it to say whether Thanos wins or loses?

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: I'm not sure what you mean, are you asking whether I know enough about it to say whether Thanos wins or loses?

You said you excluded the matches where you didn't know enough about the characters to say. MLP was not one of those matches, implying you've watched the series :P it was a joke.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By green_skaar

@sheenlantern said:

You said you excluded the matches where you didn't know enough about the characters to say. MLP was not one of those matches, implying you've watched the series :P it was a joke.

This. I was only teasing you sheenlantern!

Nuffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Discord powers:

Low level reality warping

- Turning clouds into cotton candy which rains chocolate milk. Changing animal biology like giving deer legs to rabbits, and making pigs fly. He can both create objects out of thin air(etc a bullseye dartboard) as well as change the properties of objects(etc turn a normal glass of chocolate milk into a grenade).

High level reality warping

- Turn buildings into paper. Changing the environment on a planetary scale drastically, etc turning roads into soap, messing up gravity, screwing up world physics itself(food will be spat out instead of being eaten), and changing the personalities of every inhabitant of a town(likely the entire world actually, but we never saw the effects elsewhere). Controlling the sun and the moon

casually

. In short...total chaos, as befits his name.

Teleportation

- Limits not shown, but he's pretty much able to teleport anywhere and anyplace, even highly protected ones like Canterlot castle.

Limited time travel

- He was able to teleport himself and a pony to witness an event several hours ago, however, he is unlikely to be able to interact with the past, as the characters from the past showed no reaction to his presence, and he would have used this ability to prevent his own defeat.

Illusions

- He can turn himself into random objects like being part of a stained glass, or a balloon. He's also able to project illusions of other objects like talking apples, making a boulder look like a huge diamond, or even making a small cloud look like a city. His illusions are so real that his targets will ignore all else, and believe nothing but the "truth" of the illusions. He can give voice to his illusions, or project an omnidirectional voice to confuse his opponents. Lastly, he can also plant an illusion of a false future in a character's mind to mislead them.

High level telekinesis/gravity manipulation

- He was able to levitate multiple large objects casually, as well as ponies who were fighting against him(but Twilight Sparkle was able to use her own magic to repel his telekinesis).

High level magic

- He was able to easily bypass all of Celestia's magical defences as well as Canterlot's defences to steal the Elements of Harmony without her knowledge. He was also able to remove the Mane Six's wings and horns casually to limit their abilities.

Mind control of sorts

- Discord is able to change or reverse a character's personality either through mind-*vulgarity*ery or touching them. It should be noted that although he never interacted with Big Macintosh, he managed to switch his mind with a dog's, implying his level of mind switch/control is very high.

Immortal

- It is shown that Discord is apparently immortal, as he ruled the planet without fear, and was only defeated with the Elements of Harmony, which are the most powerful weapons in MLPverse. Also, he was turned into stone for 1000 years, and was freed later with no apparent side effects.

Cosmic awareness

- Despite having never interacted with the Mane Six, Discord was able to accurately point out all of their strengths and weaknesses. He also knows where they live, and what it takes to break his enemies down mentally.

Genius intellect

- Discord is a chaotic evil genius. He's able to trick and manipulate characters into doing things they wouldn't thought possible(with the exception of Fluttershy whom he underestimated). He also plans ahead, and is quick to remove any potential danger to himself.

Lastly, it should be noted his powers are even greater than that of Celestia, who's the goddess of all ponies. She can control the sun and the moon, and has the greatest magic power amongst all ponies. She is able to solo HST.

The only characters shown thus far who can pose even the slightest challenge to Discord due to their own magic prowess are Celestia, Luna and Twilight, and that is only in the magic department. Once he starts using his other abilities, he is pretty much unmatched.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Oh, well, yes. I have watched the series. Discord omnistomps poor Thanos..

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nuffs: Has that list been updated with 'Keep Calm And Flutter On'?

Nuffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Nuffs

@sheenlantern: No, I forgot about that thread.

And anyway, Keep Calm and Flutter On doesn't actually change his power level much. Only noteworthy thing was that he is immune to Fluttershy's Stare.

Adam_Taurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I came here for discord. He slaughters

Adam_Taurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nuffs: dude... The stare is more powerful than GALACTUS...

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why did this need a bump? Thanos gets stomped in nearly every round.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ArranVid

@sheenlantern: Thanos doesn't stomp 6. Exodia will use Hellfire's Rage on him for the insta-kill and Exodia is immortal. Exodia is arguably invincible. Exodia might be defeated by only having another being with infinite power attack it and Base Thanos doesn't have infinite power. TOAA could beat Exodia, Beyonder could beat Exodia but not Base Thanos. Horakhty could beat Thanos too.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@jashro44@jedixman I don't know everyone on this ''gaunlet'' but most of which I do know stomp Thanos badly.